The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(rumor) Chris Hero released from WWE

+12
Sara
Gregers
NickisBHAFC
Shot 21 LCFC
The_Enigma
JoshSansom
Kay Fabe
Dr Gregory House MD
MetalMotty
Hero
Dolphin Ziggler
Fernando
16 posters

Go down

(rumor) Chris Hero released from WWE  Empty (rumor) Chris Hero released from WWE

Post by Fernando Sat 9 Nov - 22:28

According to PWInsider.com, WWE has released Chris Spradlin from his developmental deal this week. He was known as Kassius Ohno on NXT and Chris Hero before joining WWE.

He’s already been announced to face Hurricane Helms on November 16th for Pro Wrestling Syndicate in Rahway, NJ.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

(rumor) Chris Hero released from WWE  Empty Re: (rumor) Chris Hero released from WWE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 9 Nov - 22:33

Finally got tired of him then

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

(rumor) Chris Hero released from WWE  Empty Re: (rumor) Chris Hero released from WWE

Post by Hero Sat 9 Nov - 22:53

broken 

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 9 Nov - 23:30

TNA should be getting right on the phone

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Sat 9 Nov - 23:35

If it's true, then yes Tna should invest

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 10 Nov - 0:32

Sad if true, think he's a really top talent, but I agree TNA could do worse than snap him up

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Sun 10 Nov - 2:24

Brilliant talent, find it strange they can't find somewhere for him, suppose they can't make room for everyone

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom Sun 10 Nov - 3:17

Always the possibility he requested the release...

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun 10 Nov - 4:30

Hey, what's WWE's loss is the Independent scene's gain! Must be official by now, as he's been confirmed to appear in PWG's double header in later December.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Mon 11 Nov - 2:12

This is a blessing in disguise for him Kassius Ohno was one of the worst names ever!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 11 Nov - 3:40

Poor lad, seems like a great talent. Shame he is going to get Ring of hounered. 

Not sure why Trips will let a talent like him leave, also wasn't there talk of him debuting back at Night of champions as the new Paul Heyman guy.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 11 Nov - 22:40

NickisBHAFC wrote:Poor lad, seems like a great talent. Shame he is going to get Ring of hounered. 

Not sure why Trips will let a talent like him leave, also wasn't there talk of him debuting back at Night of champions as the new Paul Heyman guy.
Great to see you're giving ROH a chance at the moment...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sara Mon 11 Nov - 23:20

To be fair last time I saw him he looked incredibly out of shape....I would guess that's something to do with it

Sara

http://www.twitter.com/SaraLouP

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 12 Nov - 1:15

Never heard of him.

Next.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Tue 12 Nov - 3:21

Just to echo what Sara said, I'd heard he'd been given a deadline in which to get a better physique and it looks like he missed the deadline. Apologies, I can't remember my source for that.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 12 Nov - 3:43

He's just changed his location on Twitter to Orlando...

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Tue 12 Nov - 5:07

Hero wrote:He's just changed his location on Twitter to Orlando...

Looks like TNA have found someone to play the role of Abyss when Joseph Park tries to prove they're not the same person.

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 12 Nov - 5:43

Brilliant_yep wrote:Just to echo what Sara said, I'd heard he'd been given a deadline in which to get a better physique and it looks like he missed the deadline. Apologies, I can't remember my source for that.
It's been reported all over the 'Dirt Sheets' numerous times over the past couple of months that management weren't happy with his physical conditioning or something to that degree. Perhaps it was an attitude problem, or maybe it's something that will remain disclosed and will never come to light, because to me it seems very strange that WWE, the same promotion that features guys like Brodus Clay and even Bray Wyatt, have problems with Hero's conditioning even though he's probably used to wrestling 30 minute matches straight.

To further my point, did anybody catch this past week's NXT Episode? It was his first appearance in months on NXT in a losing effort to Luke Harper, which again according to 'Dirt Sheets' was well received by Triple H and management, He looked in the best in-ring shape of his career. Again to me all of this doesn't really add up. He's a great talent and it's a disappointment that he's been released.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by talkingpoint Tue 12 Nov - 15:37

I`m sure he`s fit enough to wrestle no problem, but his physique is at odds with the image wrestling likes to project. Brodus Clay is a completely different body type, he`s a big guy not just out of shape so I think you can`t compare the two. I think he could be a good signing for TNA.

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down