The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worst Gaming moments

+12
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Fernando
Good Golly I'm Olly
Mat
Galted
jimmyinthewell68
Crimey
hampo17
Hulking_up
Duty281
Hero
hbk48942
16 posters

Go down

Worst Gaming moments Empty Worst Gaming moments

Post by hbk48942 Fri 27 Dec 2013, 3:11 pm

when we playing video games , we all have those moments were it goes wrong so what are those moments?

for me last night i was playing Football Manager , i was Arsenal Ramsey had a shot saved by the goalkeeper then Fulham who i was playing went up to the other end , they crossed the ball in and my central defender headed the ball into his own net.

also on PES had Kevin Doyle miss an open goal also my defender rebounded the ball into his own net in the last minute to give Wigan the win.

hbk48942

Back to top Go down

Worst Gaming moments Empty Re: Worst Gaming moments

Post by Hero Fri 27 Dec 2013, 3:17 pm

Earlier today I was playing against my son on FIFA 14, he was Barca, I was Real, he had Pedro run down the wing, I attempted to tackle him but instead one of my other players got in the way and my two players fell over one another, a third then ran to assist and also fell over the two on the ground whilst Pedro slotted one easily into the goal.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 27 Dec 2013, 4:08 pm

I still have nightmares about the time I was managing England (who else?) on Football Manager 2008 and, at the 2014 World Cup, England were 1-0 up against Brazil in the semi-final after seventy minutes. Joey Barton then (yes, he was good on this version) got two yellow cards in four minutes.

England lost 2-1, the goals coming in the 86th and 89th minute.  Sad

Is it an accurate prediction, I wonder? 

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Sat 28 Dec 2013, 5:24 pm

I was playing F1 2010 and i was on pole in Monaco.
I'd never had a good race around that track (3 DNF's and 1 20th place).
I had a 10 second lead with 7 laps to go and as i was about to enter the tunnel i clipped the barrier and lost my front wheel.
Took another 2 races before i managed a win there.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 5:56 pm

Duty281 wrote:I still have nightmares about the time I was managing England (who else?) on Football Manager 2008 and, at the 2014 World Cup, England were 1-0 up against Brazil in the semi-final after seventy minutes. Joey Barton then (yes, he was good on this version) got two yellow cards in four minutes.

When Joey Barton does a nasty you abuse him on Twitter.

It's the law. No off you go Duty, do your worst..

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Sat 28 Dec 2013, 6:19 pm

Conceded a last minute cut back on FIFA 12 when I was playing in a FIFA league on a different site, nearly smashed my controller over that Laugh

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat 28 Dec 2013, 9:36 pm

FreekShow wrote:
Duty281 wrote:I still have nightmares about the time I was managing England (who else?) on Football Manager 2008 and, at the 2014 World Cup, England were 1-0 up against Brazil in the semi-final after seventy minutes. Joey Barton then (yes, he was good on this version) got two yellow cards in four minutes.

Joey Barton actually said he had to sell himself on Football Manager because he was too annoying. Laugh

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Dec 2013, 9:38 pm

Crimey wrote:
FreekShow wrote:

Joey Barton actually said he had to sell himself on Football Manager because he was too annoying. Laugh

Must've been like an out of body experience for him. Would never imagine him playing PC games. Thought he'd have been too busy reading philosophy.

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Thu 02 Jan 2014, 2:24 pm

i was playing , became a legend on pes 13 where you can only control your player in a cup final . i play as a striker and scored two wonderful goals . i been banging them in all season with 40 plus goals then in the 68th my Willy of a manager decided to take me off . arsenal then scored two goals in literally in two minutes .nothing i can do but watch it finish two all after 90 minutes then continue to watch a goaless two half extra time only to lose 4-2 on penalties . gutting

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 02 Jan 2014, 2:36 pm

Treading on the on/off switch after getting over-excited during the Age of Mythology campaign.  I'd been playing for hours without saving it and was so despondent I couldn't face playing it for days after.  That's what you get for foolishly having the multiple adapter/surge suppressor near your feet.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 02 Jan 2014, 5:28 pm

On one of the Football Managers, I'd just gone 1-0 up as West Brom in a champions league game against, I think, Bayer Leverkusen. Needed to win to quality for the next phase and my laptop restarted after it had done some automatic update. Needless to say when I played the game again, I lost and was out of the Champions League. Gutted isn't the word.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 05 Jan 2014, 9:35 pm

On the most recent Football Manager, in my second season as Norwich manager I had guided us to the FA Cup Final against Arsenal.

We went 1-0 up through RVW before they pegged us back in for 1-1 at half time. Then I scored in the 86th minute through Snodgrass, I was in dreamland. Then they scored two goals, in the 91st and then 93rd minute to win 3-2. I was foomin

Also pretty much everytime I play anybody online on Fifa cos I suck
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sun 05 Jan 2014, 11:47 pm

don't worry Olly

I had 24 shots on target to 3 vs some dude on Fifa and lost 1-0

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 21 Jan 2014, 8:17 am

I had a Millwall league on Champ 2004. Got to the Champs league for the first time (I was about 8 season in). Won my first 4 champs league games in my group including Real and Bayern Munich. Thought I'd qualified 12 points, lost my next game to Bayern, I was winning 2-0 against Real at home, and Ronaldo (the first one) decides to score a hatrick in the space of the last 5 mins and I came 3rd! On 12 points!! I lost all heart and never loaded the league up again haha

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 21 Jan 2014, 11:11 am

Fernando wrote:don't worry Olly

Try 37-1 (I kid you not)

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 24 Jan 2014, 5:23 pm

BamBam wrote:
Fernando wrote:don't worry Olly

Try 37-1 (I kid you not)

losing to scotty 2 hotty in 17 seconds on easy in HCTP on a roll up....

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Jan 2014, 5:42 pm

Realising that I was still playing Mariocart long after my nephew had gone home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2014, 6:44 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Realising that I was still playing Mariocart long after my nephew had gone home.

I'm struggling to see what's so bad about this Dave? Keep doing yo thing playa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 10 Apr 2016, 6:38 pm

Paying £100 for 10 million Runescape Gold to buy an Abyssal Whip when they first came out, then went wandering into some mansion where I had to have a nose peg to stop some much weaker monster killing me, I was barely paying attention when I started the fight, by the time I looked up the damn thing killed me and I lost my Whip. I was really miffed at the time but I see the funny side of it now years later. I basically did Saturday and Sunday in work, (over time) to get that money and lost it in seconds.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 20 Apr 2016, 1:50 pm

Shifty wrote:Paying £100 for 10 million Runescape Gold to buy an Abyssal Whip when they first came out, then went wandering into some mansion where I had to have a nose peg to stop some much weaker monster killing me, I was barely paying attention when I started the fight, by the time I looked up the damn thing killed me and I lost my Whip.  I was really miffed at the time but I see the funny side of it now years later.  I basically did Saturday and Sunday in work, (over time) to get that money and lost it in seconds.  
I dropped 13 million gold at a time I was able to sell it for £30+/million as a 12 or 13 year old. Quit the game immediately and haven't played since. At the time I was able to earn a million an hour though sometimes so not sure why I stopped so abruptly but it was incredibly annoying.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down