The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao vs Bradley II

+9
owen10ozzy
hazharrison
hampo17
Rodney
kingraf
TRUSSMAN66
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
mobilemaster8
BoxingFan88
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pacquiao vs Bradley II Empty Pacquiao vs Bradley II

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 11:17 pm

Very little talk about this one, considering it is less than a week away.

Bradley has been talking a lot of smack at Pacquiao:

"You don't have the killer instinct"

"I smiled when Pacquiao got knocked out by Marquez"

The list goes on.

I thought Pacquiao easily won the first fight and the only reason Bradley was still standing at the end of it was because Pacquiao let him...

Pacquiao got complacent, because (apart from Marquez) he was dominating everyone he faced. I think if Pacquiao really has his game face on and goes for the kill, Bradley is going to be in a whole heap of trouble.

Might have talked himself into a real hiding on this one.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao vs Bradley II Empty Re: Pacquiao vs Bradley II

Post by mobilemaster8 Tue 01 Apr 2014, 11:36 pm

Yeh i tend to agree, Boxingfan.

I had the first fight close only because the later stage of the fight, Pacman seemed to slow either by choice or naturally.

if he has his killer instinct ie Hatton, De La Hoya, Cotto......then Bradley could be in MASSIVE trouble.

Im going with either Bradley UD to show the first wasn't a fluke.

Or

Pacmam via brutal smashing of the worst kind en route to an 8th round stoppage/retirement.

Will be great to watch though!!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Wed 02 Apr 2014, 1:21 am

"If he has his killer instinct"!!??

Been about 5 years since that instinct left. It's never coming back.

He couldn't get rid of a Bradley with twisted ankles and yet he's going to smash him to a stoppage?? Really?? The same Pacquiao that couldn't stop a fat punchbag lightweight that was as fast as a sloth.

What is it about Manny that makes people so delusional. If this was any other fighter they would get wrote off completely but yet people think he is still the same fighter as he was nearly half a decade ago.

The really Manny disappeared when the PED talk started ....funny that
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 8:44 am

I agree with that mate.

In my defence, i did say if he had his killer instinct ie. Hatton, Cotto and Hoya fights which were a while back.

Rios is probably slower than a sloth but he has the chin of Chavez Jr cross Froch so getting him knocked out would be some bloody task.

Bradley cant punch where as Pacquiao can hurt you. Look at the Marquez last fight to see how he cn.

As isay. Either a Bradley UD or a Pacman LKO.

never the less....your right about the PEDS!

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 8:46 am

Reborn is spot on about this guy....People forget that Manny was 21 when he was Flyweight champ !!...Not a growing teenager..

When someone convinces me that Carbajal or Duke mckenzie could leave Chavez on the deck or Rosario for two minutes..

Then I'll buy into this guy..

Manny decision..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:01 am

He might not have been a teenager... but he was quite obvously still growing. Chatchai Sasakul is listed at 5'2, Manny is currently listed at 5'6.5... absolutely no way he has 4 1/2 inches on Sasakul in that fight.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:20 am

Don't buy it.....Duran started as a bantamweight...By the time he was 19/20 He was a fully grown light..

Sanchez the same a natural feather at 20...

No way a Fly should demolish a big 140er with a decent chin like Hatton...Wobbled him with every shot he threw...

Hurt Cotto too....Like I said I don't see Chitalada hurting Marlon Starling

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:22 am

Feel a little sorry for Pacquiao, whose had his name tarnished by Mayweathers little rant in 09 to avoid the fight, when Floyd was jealous a brat because Pacquaio was P4P no 1 entertaining the fans. This is a fighter that has tested clean in every fight.

Now I'm saying i believe he is clean, I don't trust any fighter these days and that includes Mayweather who we know there is a certain issue regards certain test he has done.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:27 am

People can think for themselves Roddy...

We don't need Floyd to tell us he stinks.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:29 am

It's a shame that his name has been dragged through the dirt Rodders, but don't you find it strange that once this issue was brought up Pacquiaos performances dipped?

Can't blame it on the punishment he was taking as he was barely getting caught, and he was knocking bigger guys down who hadn't been beaten like that before.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:32 am

You think Mayweather is clean then Truss ? I seen a guy called Sosa pushing him around at lightweight , now all of sudden he can back up a so called monster at the weight Alvarez ? That's the same theory you're using against Pacquaio.

I heard not one murmur on the old board of PEDs and Pacquaio until the jealous moron start gassing.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:34 am

I never said Mayweather was clean..

Mayweather has nothing to be jealous about..He's higher in the lists..

You sound bitter Rod..Cheer up

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:36 am

Maybe natural detoriation Hampo he is 35 , pacquiao has had wars all his career, the opponents he hasn't stopped , have they been stopped before ?

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:38 am

Not by flyweights..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodney Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:40 am

He was jealous at the time Truss, not bitter at all don't believe many fighters are clean these days.
Seems unfair Pacquiao fight gets mentioned you bring PED into equation, don't see you do that to Mayweather.

Cheers Rodders
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:42 am

I didn't say stopped mate, I said he was knocking guys down and beating guys around the ring who hadn't had that done to them before.

It is more likely his speed would go before any power as well, so for that to suddenly disappear raises it's own questions.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 02 Apr 2014, 9:50 am

Whether you buy it or not is irrelevant - Watch the Sasakul fight and tell me there's a five inch difference... there isn't... because he hadn't finished growing, if he's still growing vertically... logic dictates he'll fill out later, you don't reach your ideal weight fighting or otherwise before you finish growing height
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:09 am

Leave it out...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:16 am

Pacquiao's hot streak coincided with his working in tandem with Alez Ariza -- he was a little monster who terrorized huge welterweights.

After he stopped adhering to Ariza's full method, he began to wane as a fighter (possibly from the Marquez rubber match on -- I'd need to check the timeline again).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:17 am

I'm not so sure why everyone is quick to jump to the PED allegations with Manny to be honest; I don't buy into this 'he hasn't been battering people since 2009 when suspicions were raised' simply because that isn't actually the case: look at his record following his destruction of Cotto...

Clottey - A guy who came to defend all night & is known for his teak toughness & has never been stopped despite going in with Cotto, Judah, a potential plaster wrapped Margarito & Corrales.

Margarito 2010 - He pummeled the guy through 12 Rounds, given the size difference he was highly unlikely to stop him.

Mosley 2011 - Had Mosley down in the 3rd, but just seemed to go through the gears like a sparring session. When he did apply pressure he hurt Mosley.

Marquez 2011 - A fighter he has always had trouble figuring out; the chances of him knocking him out were to slim to none.

Bradley 2012 - He hurt him on a few occasions during the fight; boxed his ears off for plenty of it but again just couldn't seem to go through the final few gears. Bradley hasn't been beat...never mind stopped

Marquez 2012 - He broke Marquez nose, knocked him down and hurt him badly in the 5th..doesn't point to a guy lacking power all of a sudden.

Rios - Boxed his ears off, yet much like the Mosley fight he just didn't seem bothered about stopping him...despite having opportunities too.

The guy has shown power since 2009; he has hurt numerous opponents..numerous times...what he has failed to do is finish them off; due to them either being tough & resilient or simply because he has failed to go through the final couple of gears like he used to. That for me points to either a psychological edge which he has lost (something Bradley has repeated in the build up) or an age factor/tough career factor whereby those last two gears he used to have simply aren't there anymore.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:19 am

Pipino Cuevas..147 champ at 18...Career welterweight only moved up when Hearns beat him...Years later !!

Rosario.....135 champ at 20..career light until after he lost to Nazario at 26..moved to 140..

Paccy still growing at 21...Moves up 28 Pounds and is devastating..

Wow what a guy !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:21 am

He was a little monster who terrorised welterweights? yep, I concur nothing screams terror like one KO in eight Welterweight fights....
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:35 am

owen10ozzy wrote:I'm not so sure why everyone is quick to jump to the PED allegations with Manny to be honest;

Even his own trainer -- Roach -- cast aspersions Ariza recently (and his time with Pacquiao)

Personally, I find it unusual that featherweights (in Pacquiao and Marquez) managed to score two of the greatest one punch knockouts in history against full-fledged light welterweights/welterweights after working with "strength and conditioning coaches".

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:36 am

kingraf wrote:He was a little monster who terrorised welterweights? yep, I concur nothing screams terror like one KO in eight Welterweight fights....

He retired Hatton, Oscar, Margarito and Clottey's barely been seen since. Mosley, as tough a welterweight as there's been, ran from him for twelve rounds.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:38 am

Scottie Pippen grew seven inches in college... Would you believe his peak playing weight vs starting weight ballooned higher than the average Baller?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:42 am

Hatton and Oscar were at 140... Clottey has stated he retired because of managerial problems (one fight in two years post Manny)... Margarito believe it or not fought Cotto, while Mosley is still out there fighting
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:44 am

Clottey is fighting Mundine later this month, made his comeback last year.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Wed 02 Apr 2014, 10:50 am

Pacman was fighting as a Super Featherweight by 26 then progressed further till he reached where he is today...

Mayweather began his ascent through the divisions from Super Featherweight at...26 years of age...

Yes doubts have been cast on Manny...yet the same can be said for Mayweather. My point is that many people use the fact that Manny hasn't beat down his opponents in the same vein since 2009...yet that isn't true...he has done a number on most of his opposition since then...the difference has been that his opponents have been either notably tougher, more defensive & Manny has aged and not been the same offensively charged fighter.

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if almost every person in the mythical P4P Top Ten is on some kind of performance enhancement.

Mannys performance alone didn't retire any of those fighters Haz: Hatton had come up short against Mayweather & Pacman..what else did he have left to achieve, lest we forget his ballooning also played a factor in his demise...Oscar was already at the end of his career...his two fights against Mayweather/Pacman were nothing more than major paydays & he drained himself to fight both...Margarito was a cheat who was 32 & had been in a tough fight with Cotto & battered by Mosley in the 2 years preceding his Pacman fight.

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:11 am

owen10ozzy wrote:
Mannys performance alone didn't retire any of those fighters Haz: Hatton had come up short against Mayweather & Pacman..what else did he have left to achieve, lest we forget his ballooning also played a factor in his demise...Oscar was already at the end of his career...his two fights against Mayweather/Pacman were nothing more than major paydays & he drained himself to fight both...Margarito was a cheat who was 32 & had been in a tough fight with Cotto & battered by Mosley in the 2 years preceding his Pacman fight.

The Pacquiao defeat (and the manner of the KO in particular) sent Hatton into a downward spiral of drugs and depression. Hatton couldn't come to terms with being humiliated in such shocking fashion.

Oscar would likely have kept making the odd appearance had he not been utterly thrashed by Pacquiao.

Margarito wound up half-blind in one eye from the whupping Pacquiao put on him. Do you realise how difficult it is for a small man to gain the respect (with their punching power) of a welterweight monster like Margarito -- a fighter who made a career out of walking through punches? The smaller guy would need to really load up on their shots, which is exhausting. To hit that hard and that often over 12 rounds is an unusual feat.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:15 am

Hell of a difference 112 - 147...Than 130 - 147...

Wouldn't you say Owen ??

Although If Floyd was bent it wouldn't surprise me..

I think the sport is rife..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:46 am

Same old tedious ignorant BS twonk rubbish being spouted by the same turgid posters as soon as Manny is mentioned as usual.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 11:54 am

kingraf wrote:He was a little monster who terrorised welterweights? yep, I concur nothing screams terror like one KO in eight Welterweight fights....

Yeh, certain posters love ignoring all these actual facts. Like, for instance:

Fighter A and fighter B competing at the same weight at the same age, both then and now.
Fighter A and fighter B having identical knockout records above Lightweight.
Fighter A and fighter B both only knocking out the same fighter at the higher weights.
Despite starting at a similar weight at similar age, Fighter A now competes at a higher weight than Fighter B - but it's fighter B accused of juicing.
Despite both having 'clean' published dope-testing records, only Fighter A has PAID to keep test results secret - but it's fighter B accused of juicing.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:04 pm

I swear, even if it kills me, one day I'll see what all those daylight robbery claims were about when it comes to the first Bradley-Pacquiao fight!

I think a solid case can be made for either man to win this return bout, but I'm going with Bradley by close decision - and not controversial this time.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:09 pm

Would be an interesting one to sit down and watch side by side (commentary off, obvs) scoring round by round to see where people's differences lie.

Personally I struggled to give Bradley 4 rounds, only gave him 2 when I watched live.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:18 pm

Dwyer did his prediction for the rematch a few weeks back, Toppy. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but in that video he touches on the first fight, and his thoughts and impressions of it almost mirror mine. Fair enough, some might say that it benefits him to take that view, as he picked Bradley to win the first fight, but I predicted that Pacquiao would win it handsomely - and I still can't find a way to see it as some scoring travesty.

It's a bit odd, because in terms of a decision that has stoked controversy or been a talking point, I never really find myself totally at odds with what the large majority of people think - except in this case. The fact that I'm in such a tiny minority suggests it's me who is barking up the wrong tree, but you have to just say it how you see it, I guess.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:20 pm

Contentious not a robbery...

Toppy is pretty new to boxing

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:29 pm

Was as wide as any of the Pac-JMM 'robberies'.

Don't worry Truss, nobody expects you to be objective. You're just a D4 anti-thesis when it comes to anything Floyd/Manny related.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:30 pm

Lee Wylie's posted another of his analysis vids (on Bradley-Pacquiao) to Youtube (can't access at work in order to post link -- same guy who did the Robinson video I posted a few months back). Worth seeking out for those into that type of thing.

I think Bradley's a good call to nick a close decision (unless the judges over-compensate for the first fight).

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:30 pm

88Chris05 wrote:Dwyer did his prediction for the rematch a few weeks back, Toppy. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but in that video he touches on the first fight, and his thoughts and impressions of it almost mirror mine. Fair enough, some might say that it benefits him to take that view, as he picked Bradley to win the first fight, but I predicted that Pacquiao would win it handsomely - and I still can't find a way to see it as some scoring travesty.

It's a bit odd, because in terms of a decision that has stoked controversy or been a talking point, I never really find myself totally at odds with what the large majority of people think - except in this case. The fact that I'm in such a tiny minority suggests it's me who is barking up the wrong tree, but you have to just say it how you see it, I guess.

I see your Dwyer and raise you a Wingy.

Haven't watched his preview to II yet, but after the first fight he was livid and scored it the same as I when watching live.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 12:56 pm

In fairness d4 did know his stuff

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 1:13 pm

I truly believe Pacquiao has been taking it easy on his opponents since Cotto and he won't do it this fight.

Bradley has talked his way into a pasting, you heard it here first.

Not many fighters have goaded him, big mistake.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 1:15 pm

No worries If Brsdley wins we'll remember what we heard it here first..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 1:17 pm

I think my main gripe with the overall presentation of the fight (and this is why I watched it on Primetime with no sound on) is that this was back when the idea of Mayweather fighting Pacquiao was still at the forefront of the boxing press, and Pacquiao was still considered Mayweather's only rival to the pound for pound number one spot. I think a lot of broadcasters - particularly HBO who housed the pair of them at the time - just decided before any Floyd or Manny fight that it was definitely going to be a masterclass beforehand, and that each fight was a procession with what may as well have been a pre-determined result.

The writing was on the wall when HBO / Lederman scored the third Marquez-Pacquiao fight a few months beforehand 116-112 in favour of Pacquiao. Most (not all) felt that it was impossible to make a case for Manny winning that one at all, but even those who felt he'd done just enough to squeak it by a point or so must concede that the only way anyone could come up with that score would be to give Pacquiao every single bit of the benefit of the doubt and to decide that Marquez had to completely dominate a round to win it, surely?

Again, it's rare I go in for this kind of stuff, but I thought the video below was a bit of an eye-opener. As the fella who made it says in the description - this isn't a video to say that Bradley won the fight. It's about the favouritism for Pacquiao which seemed to ooze out of every comment the HBO team made. Whoever posted this video stressed that they did have Manny winning the fight - just by a much smaller margin than the majority seemed to be screaming about.

Anyway, I'd better not say too much else or I'll end up sounding like McIlvanney when he starts talking about Leonard-Hagler! I scored the fight 115-114 to Bradley on fight night and got a kicking for it. I watched it twice more in the few weeks afterwards, actually trying to give Pacquiao a bit more leeway in an attempt to get some peace of mind on it and fall back in line as I was convinced I must have had a shocker first time out.....And even then, I only managed to get 115-113 Pacquiao, and then 115-114 to him on the third viewing.

Just one of those odd little vagaries for whatever reason. Appreciate that very few agree, but Truss summed up my thoughts pretty well, too - contentious, not a highway job.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 1:22 pm

Massive win if Bradley does pull it off (legitimately, this time) as a guy that goes life and death and rides his luck to a tight UD over someone like Provodnikov hardly screams Manny-vanquisher.

Pac knows he only has to do one thing different this time - not take his foot off the gas and give away late rounds.

Bradley on the other hand, I don't see what more he can do or what he can do differently. Can't be more open/come forward/aggressive as Prov had him all over the place on queerstreet, can't go into more of a shell as Manny will just tee-off all night.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 1:46 pm

Provo was one of those nights..Average brawler you think you only have to turn up to win..

All depends on Manny this fight and what is left in the tank..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 1:49 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:I truly believe Pacquiao has been taking it easy on his opponents since Cotto and he won't do it this fight.

This is always a thing which interests me, mate.

I've never really understood this idea that fighters can sometimes talk themselves in to a pasting because of their conduct before a fight. What does it matter if someone is complimentary and friendly towards you beforehand? At the end of the day, you're going to have a fight anyway. You're still going to be trying to inflict pain on each other and do them damage. That still applies whatever the scenario, whether they're antagonising you or whether you're joining hands and singing Kumbayah with them.

I know a lot of fighters say something along similar lines, mind you, but what are they admitting - that they wouldn't be trying as hard as they would otherwise be if their opponent was being friendly to them? I find it hard to believe, generally. Hatton was nice as pie to Manny in the build up to their fight, but you'd think he'd made a pass at Jinkee the way Pacquiao took him apart. On the other hand, Haye did everything he could to antagonise and goad Wladimir, but it still didn't make Wlad abandon his usual cautious, safety-first approach.

Don't get me wrong, it's good to see two fighters beforehand being respectful and friendly with each other. But if it goes the other way then I'm not really bothered as long as it stays within the bounds of decency.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond in the rough Wed 02 Apr 2014, 5:18 pm

I thought manny won the last one but wasn't the biggest robbery of all time! Can't see it being much different this time except a late stoppage win for manny maybe! Bradley's fight with provodnikov must've taken a lot out of him, Bradley is ridiculously over rated and should not be p4p number 3 imo

Diamond in the rough

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 5:56 pm

88Chris05 wrote:
BoxingFan88 wrote:I truly believe Pacquiao has been taking it easy on his opponents since Cotto and he won't do it this fight.

This is always a thing which interests me, mate.

I've never really understood this idea that fighters can sometimes talk themselves in to a pasting because of their conduct before a fight. What does it matter if someone is complimentary and friendly towards you beforehand? At the end of the day, you're going to have a fight anyway. You're still going to be trying to inflict pain on each other and do them damage. That still applies whatever the scenario, whether they're antagonising you or whether you're joining hands and singing Kumbayah with them.

I know a lot of fighters say something along similar lines, mind you, but what are they admitting - that they wouldn't be trying as hard as they would otherwise be if their opponent was being friendly to them? I find it hard to believe, generally. Hatton was nice as pie to Manny in the build up to their fight, but you'd think he'd made a pass at Jinkee the way Pacquiao took him apart. On the other hand, Haye did everything he could to antagonise and goad Wladimir, but it still didn't make Wlad abandon his usual cautious, safety-first approach.

Don't get me wrong, it's good to see two fighters beforehand being respectful and friendly with each other. But if it goes the other way then I'm not really bothered as long as it stays within the bounds of decency.

No one goades Pacquiao, its a big mistake, Bradley is begging Pacquiao to come after him.
Has anyone except Mayweather really trash talked Pacquiao since he moved up??

I really believe Pacquiao has been talking it easy in some fights, not really wanting to get the finish and I don't think he is going to do it this time. Fair play to Bradley for trying to get the best out of Pacquiao though. I haven't got a bad word to say about Bradley, conducted himself well after the controversial decision and has continuously proven himself against the odds. I really think Pacquiao is going to do a number on, him, early in the fight Pacquiao hurt him several times and let him off, he won't do that this time. Does Bradley have what it takes to stop Pacquiao from going after him? Pacquiao openly said he didn't get hurt in the fight and we all know Bradley doesn't really have a big punch.

Just my opinion mind you, but I would be really surprised if Bradley wins this.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 6:01 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Provo was one of those nights..Average brawler you think you only have to turn up to win..

All depends on Manny this fight and what is left in the tank..

Agree, I think he has it in him to do a number on him though.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Wed 02 Apr 2014, 6:02 pm

Did anybody watch the 24/7 for this? Was interesting here Bradley talk about the ankle injuries, showed them taking his boot off and his foot was like a balloon.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next