The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 7 Homepage I

+8
Fluxy
stnick88
Steven_Sharks
Ozzy3213
dammit_chris
Driver
Sgt_Pooly
SirJohnnyEnglish
12 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 Empty Season 7 Homepage I

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Sat 07 Jun 2014, 12:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Breaking News: Congratulations to London Wasps the 2014 Premiership Champions

Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154

2013/2014 – London Wasps
2012/2013 – Leicester Tigers 
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons 
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons 
2009/2010 – Saracens 
2008/2009 - London Irish

POSAviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOSTP FP AP DT FT ATBPLBPPOINTS
1Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 1Bath Rugby000000000000
2Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 48Exeter Chiefs 000000000000
3Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 2Gloucester  000000000000
4Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 7Harlequins 000000000000
5Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 4Leicester Tigers000000000000
6Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 5London Irish 000000000000
7Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 6London Wasps 000000000000
8Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 50London Welsh 000000000000
9Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 8Newcastle Falcons000000000000
10Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 9Northampton Saints000000000000
11Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 12Sale Sharks 000000000000
12Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 11Saracens000000000000

Links

Fixture List
Released/Championship/National League/Academy Bidding
Foreign Transfers
Budgets
European Homepage
Anglo Welsh Homepage

Welcome to Season 7 of the Aviva Premiership fantasy rugby game.  Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to.  If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (SJE) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players.  If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (SJE) will remove players at its discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the match day 23's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make-up of your squad.
Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have an academy squad of 20 players.  Players who are in the academy must be born on or after 1st September 1992. 

Any player, who is at any Premiership club in real life, either in their senior, academy or AASE squads, can be bid for on the domestic bidding page. Players who are at your own club in real life and are coming through the academy system must be bid for if you want them in your own academy.
Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.
  • Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 5 players from the Championship or the National Leagues. These players must be bid for on the National League Bidding page, and each bid will be considered by me on its own merits before being accepted or rejected.  No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.
  • Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e. from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be considered by me against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

There will be a summer foreign transfer window, which will run as follows.

Open Window

Open transfer window, teams have unlimited bids provided they have the financial resources to cover them.  Teams may only bid for one player at a time.

The window will open from the 9th of June but only to those sides that finish 8th and below at first. They will have a week to make one signing each before the window is open to all.     

Player Releases wrote: 
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

All released players will be deemed to have joined a Championship side and can be bid for on the National League Bidding page.
Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players.  Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.
Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be European Rugby Champions Cup, European Rugby Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches.  These games will take place once a week. A match thread will be put up every Monday. Home teams must be named by midnight on Tuesday. Away teams must be named by midnight on Wednesday. Failure to meet these deadlines is punishable by the addition of three match points to the oppositions final score, unless both sides fail to do so. Both teams must provide tactics by midnight on Thursday. Predictions will be open from 00:01 hours on Friday and remain open until 15:00 hours on Sunday. Managers will post the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved).  An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Managers are asked to provide detail as to why they have predicted a result.  To be considered a descriptive prediction this must be a full 3 lines long when entered into the text box. 
Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

For domestic competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV.

For European competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 6 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a 1 league point deduction.

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.
Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point.
Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£2m for descriptive predictions 
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc upto a maximum of £5m per fine.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 8m
Runners Up: 6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 5m
5th: 4m
6th: 3.5m
7th: 3m
8th: 2.5m
9th: 2m
10th: 1.5m
11th: 1m
12th: 0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalist - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (SJE) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation (foreign transfer value) in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.

Last edited by SirJohnnyEnglish on Fri 18 Jul 2014, 2:42 pm; edited 9 times in total

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Homepage I - Page 19 Empty Re: Season 7 Homepage I

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:13 am

Very true it was ridiculous offload wise.

When i played my nephew we banned them. Passing
Was so innacurate compared to original lomu game. Kicking
Was very good though.

They always get the ruck wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:17 am

It had no structure which annoyed me , first pass from a ruck would end up in a props hands half the time.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:37 am

Yes you could control who got it by holding the right stick and a button but by then it was slow ball.

Agree 100% the amount of times second row or prop are first receiver in the ten slot is unreal.like it was made by non rugby fans.

Rugby a complex game so hard to make a vid game of

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:42 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:7/8 month is a long time to hold rating, Crotty could do a job there for you I suppose. You've always had issues with centres.

Had Roberts, Barnes, tindall, JDJ, Kurindrani, Scott
, Horne, mermoz( when he was in his One wc season) and many more so done ok centre wise

12 and 3 hardest positions to get WC. Only nonu, fofana and Roberts currently wc at 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:46 am

Should add JDV also utter class.

Serfontein will be a world beater at 12
Or 13.
Proper class

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jul 2014, 12:57 am

Giteau also is wc. Always the same you attempt a list and then remember others straight after you post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 09 Jul 2014, 10:25 am

Some coup for Welsh, 25 new signings is the rumour.

http://www.therugbyblog.com/piri-weepu-set-to-sign-for-london-welsh?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRugbyBlog+%28The+Rugby+Blog%29

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 09 Jul 2014, 10:33 am

Not convinced that's a major coup. Wrong side of 30, overweight, can't get in the Blues team and hasn't been offered a new contract. Also had a massive health scare this year.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jul 2014, 10:34 am

That's a big name.

To be fair I think it will be a poor signing.
He is second choice for the blues and will be coming
Over to top up his pension.

Same as Cowan.i always thought Cowan would be a disaster for glos and he was. He was second choice to Robson and had a poor attitude.

Weepu can get really unfit and like Cowan has had numerous off field incidents.

There is loads of super 15 talent available though so welsh should pick up some decent signings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 09 Jul 2014, 10:40 am

I think he'll do well. Great tactical 9, will certainly suit their style. Welsh said next 5 signings are AP or Int players. They've signed some dross so far mind.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 09 Jul 2014, 6:04 pm

Gents, I will be without internet between 18th and 23rd July as am moving house. Would somebody be able to do the round 4 match thread next week please as I am not going to have any time and wont be on for 5 days from next Friday.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jul 2014, 11:25 pm

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16024_9376705,00.html

Can't imagine Guildford with pounds to lose.
If he gets right he is a genius. Proper ball player and pops up everywhere. Not often AB's waste a talent. His alcoholism stopped him being a superstar.

Could be top for you pooly. Clermont have made poor
Signings have they lost the cash ?? Usually they sign world beaters
But Guildford apart signings are very average. Would have Guildford as one of the best players I have ever seen live. Been unreal the times i have seen him. Positionally so good.

Noticed you have imhoff as well. Personally I rate imhoff. I know You thought he was dross when Chris and I had him but I am a fan

Similar to me signing Banahan after slating him constantly . Needs must and all that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jul 2014, 11:54 pm

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16016_9376657,00.html

Great article. I think SA are moving on
From this but lots is true.

They always take the conservative option selection wise which is why any player like aplon,JDJ,Brussow etc treated with suspicion.

A few years ago JDJ was man of match against NZ at 12 and made a stupid number of tackles but was later dropped for a carrying short 12.

Aplon dropped similarly after some good efforts.

Looks to be changing like England are as it's tough to win a game via defence and kicking pens.

Any rule changes will be to benefit attacking rugby so the slow game will go.

That said until there are more changes I still think England's best way of winning the wc is to beat teams with a defensive approach that stifles opposition.
Bash it up play territory and kick points

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Thu 10 Jul 2014, 9:21 am

Ozzy3213 wrote:Gents, I will be without internet between 18th and 23rd July as am moving house.  Would somebody be able to do the round 4 match thread next week please as I am not going to have any time and wont be on for 5 days from next Friday.
I can stick it up Pete  thumbsup

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Thu 10 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm

Looking for an academy aged outside centre, anyone got any ideas? I did have Ringrose in mind till SirJ pinched him boxing
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Thu 10 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm

Antoin Leniant-Brown the NZ u20s was my back up for Ringrose mate. Has had some game time with the Chiefs this year.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Thu 10 Jul 2014, 3:56 pm

Cheers fella
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Thu 10 Jul 2014, 10:02 pm

Sounds like Bath have signed Genia for after the WC - do love that salary cap!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jul 2014, 11:04 pm

dammit_chris wrote:Sounds like Bath have signed Genia for after the WC - do love that salary cap!

Huge signing if true

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 11 Jul 2014, 12:19 am

Not in current form, any source?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 11:26 pm

http://lastwordonsports.com/2014/07/09/steffon-armitage-risk-reward/

Friend of mine wrote this.
I disagree but it's a good piece

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 11:33 pm

Anyone have Hargreaves the sarrie and ex bok 5?

Worth signing as will be sarries captain next year.

Also CJ would recommend marais the sharks full back if needing one

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 12 Jul 2014, 3:48 pm

Beale was excellent today at 12, him and Foley ripped Reds to bits at times. Tahs looking great this season.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 4:17 pm

Yes Beale and foley a great axis. They work so well with folau AAC and Horne.

The big thing for the tahs is they get front foot ball as have so many carriers

Pogieter has gone from being a decent 6 to a very good lock. Carries well and does all the hard stuff. Think he is available via releases for someone.

Only problem with the foley Beale axis is defence.
Brumbies when they beat them hammered at it and got such joy as neither is that keen on defending.

Tahs been great this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 4:24 pm

To be far I don't think there is a pack
In the championship who would be frightened of that reds pack.
Such a poor line up

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 12 Jul 2014, 4:34 pm

Speaking to a lad from work the other day who's from NZ , He's brother used to play Cricket with Beauden Barrett. 

Small world.

All Black fly half knows someone who works at TMD Friction in Hartlepool.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 4:40 pm

It's amazing how small the world is.
Said before I played against Ben smith when he was over here playing rugby in a poor glos
League at ten. Never fancied
In NZ as a prospect.

Moves home and becomes a world class players for all blacks

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Sat 12 Jul 2014, 4:53 pm

Its mad , Rob Henderson often comes into Seaton as he's brother in law is ex seaton player
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 5:29 pm

Rugby and cricket are great for it driver. End up playing against or with lots of internationals over a playing career. Rugby and cricket respects it's roots and has a strong amateur game which sees players start off or return to that level. Football is so academy based many of the young uns never touch grass roots

Played with or against vunipolas billy ,mako and their dad, Tom Johnson, Vickery , tindall, woodman, greening, Teague, ubogu, Webb, Guscott and many more

Cricket wise played with or against Richie Richardson, Phil Neville, Gary Neville, viv Richards, hamish Marshall, Fleming, athey, broad senior and a few others

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jul 2014, 5:29 pm

Should add I am a super poor cricketer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 12 Jul 2014, 5:33 pm

At Redcar rugby club for VW festival today, has D Schofield and Alan Tait down as club captains in late 90's/early 2000's????

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sat 12 Jul 2014, 6:06 pm

Make that G Schofield & Alan Tate, time to stop drinking

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 13 Jul 2014, 1:19 pm

Re the Genia thing - my friends do a lot of the legal work for them and next year is Bath's 150th anniversary and they are spendingbig to win the league for then. Genia is meant to be their big signing, but can add another 3-4 big names too, but that includes Burgess.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jul 2014, 2:58 pm

Genia is signed and sealed Chris. Was in the times Saturday and a few other papers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 13 Jul 2014, 3:04 pm

Could be another Donald

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 13 Jul 2014, 3:50 pm

Genia is a wc player, Donald wasnt - Bath are going to have some team!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 13 Jul 2014, 4:01 pm

I don't think Genia is currently world class, he's 3rd choice Aus scrum half. He was standout about 2/3 years ago but hasn't got anywhere those standards for a long time.

Yea Donald was pretty dreadful before coming to Bath.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 13 Jul 2014, 4:06 pm

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Really like Genia, he seems to be another who has been made to play through injury after injury.

Anyone know when Burgess will join Bath? Assuming after the NRL season. Looking forward to seeing how he does now, sounds like RFU will pay Bath the money so he plays at no12, then shift Eastmond out to the backthree. With Watson at no15 they'll have best backline in the AP.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 13 Jul 2014, 4:12 pm

I thought Devota was next English 12??? Burgess won't make a centre imo.

Genia has been out of form for too long, not sure he'll ever get back to previous. White is such a classy little operator.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jul 2014, 4:38 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:I don't think Genia is currently world class, he's 3rd choice Aus scrum half. He was standout about 2/3 years ago but hasn't got anywhere those standards for a long time.

Yea Donald was pretty dreadful before coming to Bath.

Genia was playing with an injury all season to help reds. He is not old and is utter world class. Was great against lions and had 1 poor season.
And To
Be fair pooly often says people are finished. It's his thing.
Think he has a 1% hit rate at best. So far this year I have seen him say burger, goosen, etzbeth, Juan Smith,Mas, Corbs, and carter be labelled finished or never the same. Carter looks tasty since back unsurprisingly

Ben Youngs apparently is best scrum
Half in the world apparently lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jul 2014, 4:40 pm

Never win a World Cup with white. He is a solid player and no more. Aussie wiggles worth which is no insult. He is decent and a good bench option

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 13 Jul 2014, 4:56 pm

Burger has been poor since he came back for me, can't remember saying he was finished mind. He's still a name and might get back.

Have to agree to disagree on Genia, think he's been poor for a long time bar one or two good games.

Goosen has never had it to lose and Corbs is a huge worry, he struggled when he came back.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 13 Jul 2014, 4:57 pm

Guys, will be back from holiday soon enough but in case I don't have wifi in time, here is my team for next week

London Welsh

01. David Kilcoyne
09. Tawera Kerr-Barlow
02. Dave Ward
10. Francois Trinh-Duc
03. Brian Mujati

04. George Skivington (c)
11. Nemani Nadolo
05. Alexandre Flanquart
12. Jordan Turner-Hall
06. Victor Vito
13. Casey Laulala
07. John Barclay
14. Ben Ransom
08. Tom Guest
15. Chris Pennell (k)

16. Richardt Strauss 17. Nathan Catt 18. BJ Botha 19. Mouritz Botha 20. Ashley Johnson 21. Ben Spencer 22. Kyle Godwin 23. Jesse Mogg

Last edited by ChequeredJersey on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 13 Jul 2014, 4:58 pm

Also, though I'll try and improve at EQ and at wing, what are our opinions on:

Mogg vs Pennell
Sam Smith vs Cueto
Pennell vs Maitland
Lapandry vs Johnson
Vito at 6 vs at 8
Ward vs Rees

?
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jul 2014, 5:02 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Burger has been poor since he came back for me, can't remember saying he was finished mind. He's still a name and might get back.

Have to agree to disagree on Genia, think he's been poor for a long time bar one or two good games.

Goosen has never had it to lose and Corbs is a huge worry, he struggled when he came back.

Schalk Burger has been exceptional since back. Meyer sees him as SA's best 8. For me I would have him at 6 or 7. Such an all round player makes SA tick. Had great int series in June.

You once voted Goosen as find of the season in the end if year awards so he must have had it.

Agree corbs is a concern and one more injury could be it but he looks far from injured. In today's telegraph it says Sheridan has retired as has Iain Balshaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jul 2014, 5:06 pm

ChequeredJersey wrote:Also, though I'll try and improve at EQ and at wing, what are our opinions on:

Mogg vs Pennell- form wise pennel although may struggle when at
Wuss next year for ratings.
Mogg had a bad year but looking better recently
Sam Smith vs Cueto - is
Cueto not retired? Smith at wuss next year so hard to rat
Pennell vs Maitland- maitland better wing pennel better FB
Lapandry vs Johnson - Tom Johnson EQ and better option. Lapandry criminally underrated and smart player
Vito at 6 vs at 8 - either works for me. Great lineout option
Ward vs Rees- pass Ward had a good season but will not be 1st choice next year for me. Gray went to NZ and impressed hugely and got ahead of him. Rees looked decent

?

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 13 Jul 2014, 5:08 pm

I don't have Tom Johnson it's Ashley unfortunately
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 13 Jul 2014, 5:10 pm

Thanks Matt
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jul 2014, 5:12 pm

Aj as Impact sub or 8.

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 13 Jul 2014, 5:13 pm

Deveto easily has the best potential to be England no12, but is still only 20 and Bath are very good with squad rotation - I can't see how you can pay all the money for Burgess and then not play him. Bath have done a deal with RFU to play him at no12.

Could easily see them lining up as Ford, Burgess and Deveto next year - JJ seems to have dropped right off the last season or two - then throw in Watson at fb and you have some backline. All potentially could step up for England in the future. Watson for me could be best fb going, espc now NA has joined Clermont.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next