The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 7 Homepage V

+9
prop_lyd
LukeLovesLuka
Ozzy3213
BamBam
Fluxy
CJB
dammit_chris
Sgt_Pooly
SirJohnnyEnglish
13 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 Empty Season 7 Homepage V

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Mon 08 Dec 2014, 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Breaking News: London Irish pull off the bottom of the table with win against inform Chiefs, Sale pick up bonus point win against league leaders while the gap between 4th and 5th widens following Quins win. 

Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154

2013/2014 – London Wasps
2012/2013 – Leicester Tigers 
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons 
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons 
2009/2010 – Saracens 
2008/2009 - London Irish

POSAviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOSTP FP AP DT FT ATBPLBPPOINTS
1Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 9Northampton Saints 1311023683214740306252
2Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 12Sale Sharks *1310033623273540304346
3Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 6London Wasps *      139133583372137333242
4Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 7Harlequins *138233673274038302340
5Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 4Leicester Tigers13607315323-826290731
6Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 48Exeter Chiefs *  13544318324-627280431
7Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 11Saracens 13517315334-1928300729
8Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 1Bath Rugby *13517337340-333331728
9Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 2Gloucester 13508333334-129300727
10Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 8Newcastle Falcons *13319316348-3228332722
11Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 5London Irish13229318348-3028351821
12Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 50London Welsh133010303350-4726360618

Welcome to Season 7 of the Aviva Premiership fantasy rugby game.  Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to.  If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (SJE) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players.  If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (SJE) will remove players at its discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the match day 23's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make-up of your squad.
Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have an academy squad of 20 players.  Players who are in the academy must be born on or after 1st September 1992. 

Any player, who is at any Premiership club in real life, either in their senior, academy or AASE squads, can be bid for on the domestic bidding page. Players who are at your own club in real life and are coming through the academy system must be bid for if you want them in your own academy.
Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.
  • Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 5 players from the Championship or the National Leagues. These players must be bid for on the National League Bidding page, and each bid will be considered by me on its own merits before being accepted or rejected.  No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.
  • Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e. from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be considered by me against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

There will be a summer foreign transfer window, which will run as follows.

Open Window

Open transfer window, teams have unlimited bids provided they have the financial resources to cover them.  Teams may only bid for one player at a time.

The window will open from the 9th of June but only to those sides that finish 8th and below at first. They will have a week to make one signing each before the window is open to all.     

Player Releases wrote: 
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

All released players will be deemed to have joined a Championship side and can be bid for on the National League Bidding page.
Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players.  Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.
Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be European Rugby Champions Cup, European Rugby Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches.  These games will take place once a week. A match thread will be put up every Monday. Home teams must be named by midnight on Tuesday. Away teams must be named by midnight on Wednesday. Failure to meet these deadlines is punishable by the addition of three match points to the oppositions final score, unless both sides fail to do so. Both teams must provide tactics by midnight on Thursday. Predictions will be open from 00:01 hours on Friday and remain open until 15:00 hours on Sunday. Managers will post the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved).  An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Managers are asked to provide detail as to why they have predicted a result.  To be considered a descriptive prediction this must be a full 3 lines long when entered into the text box. 
Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

For domestic competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV.

For European competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 6 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a 1 league point deduction.

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.
Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point.
Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£2m for descriptive predictions 
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc upto a maximum of £5m per fine.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 8m
Runners Up: 6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 5m
5th: 4m
6th: 3.5m
7th: 3m
8th: 2.5m
9th: 2m
10th: 1.5m
11th: 1m
12th: 0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalist - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (SJE) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation (foreign transfer value) in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.

Last edited by SirJohnnyEnglish on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm; edited 7 times in total

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Homepage V - Page 14 Empty Re: Season 7 Homepage V

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 1:17 pm

Interesting rant from Cockers on Tom Youngs:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/11331839/.html

Even if he is hardly an impartial observer for Lancaster to call upon, Cockerill, as a former international hooker, bears witness to Youngs’ improvement in that regard. “Tom’s throwing is as good as anybody’s,” Cockerill said. “I have got no qualms about that. Hartley has more poor days at the office than Tom Youngs.

“Tom Youngs’ discipline and attitude to physicality is right on the line. It is not over the line, it is not under the line, it is right on it every time he plays. I don’t know what Tommy’s disciplinary record is but I think it is a lot better than the other bloke.”

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 1:32 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Interesting rant from Cockers on Tom Youngs:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/11331839/.html

Even if he is hardly an impartial observer for Lancaster to call upon, Cockerill, as a former international hooker, bears witness to Youngs’ improvement in that regard. “Tom’s throwing is as good as anybody’s,” Cockerill said. “I have got no qualms about that. Hartley has more poor days at the office than Tom Youngs.

“Tom Youngs’ discipline and attitude to physicality is right on the line. It is not over the line, it is not under the line, it is right on it every time he plays. I don’t know what Tommy’s disciplinary record is but I think it is a lot better than the other bloke.”

His darts are poor and he is prone to melt down. Cockerill is a fool and seems to think people are stupid.

Hartley is so much better on this regard.

Both webber and youngs can have issues witg their lineout work. Webber is a much better scrummager than Youngs though

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Thu 08 Jan 2015, 1:41 pm

In my mind Jaime George has overtaken Youngs, because he offers a similar carrying ability and solid darts. Unsure on scrummaging, but its not like sarries have been taken apart since Brits has been injured.

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 1:57 pm

Fluxy wrote:In my mind Jaime George has overtaken Youngs, because he offers a similar carrying ability and solid darts. Unsure on scrummaging, but its not like sarries have been taken apart since Brits has been injured.

I like George he has great basics. I would put him alongside LCD Gray Buchanan etc in that race for 3rd hooker.

The concerns from england coaches was re his fitness and work rate. Personally I think he is fine in those aspects

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 2:12 pm

His darts have improved with his run of games, he's there or there abouts with Youngs for the 3rd spot.

Not sure LCD is quite at that level yet (George, Gray etc), he's probably a year behind them in development.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 2:15 pm

Hartley is certainly ahead of Youngs, very strange blast from Cockers.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 08 Jan 2015, 2:31 pm

Launchbury is apparently out for the rest of the season

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm

That's no WC for him then, he'll be missed

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Thu 08 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm

Guys I'm after a 7 and an eq hooker if anyone's got anyone available??
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 3:57 pm

BamBam wrote:Launchbury is apparently out for the rest of the season

Hopefully means he will be fresh and rested for
The WC. Probably our most important forward

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:01 pm

Cole struggling as well. http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3551_9636080,00.html

For players like him and corbs I
Would not play them in the 6 nations. I would let them get back to fitness and be managed by clubs.

If you have had a huge injury like Cole or croft you will pick up annoying injuries on your way back. I want players like this to be available in wc so hope we show some longer term thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:03 pm

Cole has went over on his ankle I think, nothing major. I want him involved and testing himself. He's looking in great form but needs testing again at Int level.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:18 pm

Guys, which of my academy players do you think are up to playing in league games? Just trying to plan ahead for the 6N.

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:21 pm

BamBam wrote:Guys, which of my academy players do you think are up to playing in league games? Just trying to plan ahead for the 6N.

Tomas Allan and off the bench mcguigan and wilson. Play all of them in the Anglo
Welsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 08 Jan 2015, 4:37 pm

Cheers matt - what about Barrow?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:15 pm

BamBam wrote:Cheers matt - what about Barrow?

The Falcons fans on here rate him. Every time I have seen him he has been bullied and had zero impact. Could not have been less impressed every time I have watched him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:20 pm

He's quality Bam. He's really bulked up this season and has a real physical edge, not a better young lock in the AP.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:27 pm

Laugh shocked to see you two disagreeing! I really like him and think he could challenge for England in the future, but not sure whether he is up to the level of this game just yet ..

Any other opinions?!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:58 pm

BamBam wrote:Laugh shocked to see you two disagreeing! I really like him and think he could challenge for England in the future, but not sure whether he is up to the level of this game just yet ..

Any other opinions?!

He is a distance behind quite a few like Stooke for example at Gloucester who was a Saxon last year. However Newcastle are actually playing there youngsters. Stooke is bench every game and looks good when on but I feel we are holding him back. Our new coaches attitude to young talent is appaling and we are not giving any except purdy a chance. He was only given a chance due to injuries

Barrow has the chance to develop as he is getting some starts. He is rated up north but every game I see him On tv he is anonomous. Second row a position you come through a bit later In generally. Seems to struggle physically when I see him

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 6:11 pm

He's better than Stooke, 100% on that.

You can't have seen us much if you think he struggles physically, it's the complete opposite. He over commits and gets pinged too often. He's an absolute unit this season, him and Green are a great combo.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 6:34 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:He's better than Stooke, 100% on that.

You can't have seen us much if you think he struggles physically, it's the complete opposite. He over commits and gets pinged too often. He's an absolute unit this season, him and Green are a great combo.

In the same way fielden is better than sharples??

My point is that Stooke has more ap appearances and has trained with the England squad. Also was nominated for ap young player of the year. Barrow may well progress but is nowhere near the young Quins locks and a few others when I watch him. Green has had a great season from the games I have seen

I hope we don't lose stoooke as a glos player he is the most nailed on England international I have seen in 30 years of watching glos save for maybe Phil Greening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 6:43 pm

Skills by Hargreaves

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16016_9636109,00.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 7:29 pm

At the time Fielden was a better player than Sharples, I don't know you keep bringing that up, it was about 4 years ago. Saull best 7 in England?

Barrow is a better player than Stooke currently, he's our first choice 5, Stooke is behind some bang average players at Gloucester. Stooke would be in a similar position at Falcons, he'd be 4/5th choice at best

Matthews is having a great season but is 2 years older than Barrow so not really classed the same imo. Matthews is better than Barrow currently.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 7:43 pm

Barrow started the U20 WC final also, Stooke was 4th choice and didn't make the squad.

Stooke came into the Saxons squad as an injury replacement. Barrow was injured, I suspect he'd have been selected ahead of him if fit.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 7:58 pm

BamBam wrote:Laugh shocked to see you two disagreeing! I really like him and think he could challenge for England in the future, but not sure whether he is up to the level of this game just yet ..

Any other opinions?!

Haha, you'll get used to it Bam. If I rate a player, Matt won't and never will. It's been going on a fair few years now lol.

Totally agree on Barrow, fantastic player who should go all the way.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 8:00 pm

Stooke was first choice lock for u20 dislocated Elbow in the semi.http://www.rugbyworld.com/in-the-mag/hotshots/hotshots-gloucesters-towering-lock-elliott-stooke-40485

Agree to disagree. Stooke behind savage who is a fine player.

Would walk Falcons side for me.

You don't train with the england team like stooke if your not a prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 8:04 pm

Barrow was 1st choice all the way through that WC.

Stooke would get nowhere near our side, engine room is strongest area. You have Hudson & Palmer ahead of him who are pretty poor. We have current Ints in Furno, Thompson etc.

I love it when somebody who hardly watches your side has apparently more informed opinions than yourself.....

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 08 Jan 2015, 8:11 pm

Stooke & Barrow were first choice combo so we're both right lol.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 9:14 pm

:
Sgt_Pooly wrote:Stooke & Barrow were first choice combo so we're both right lol.

Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:46 pm

Henson to Bristol???!

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Fri 09 Jan 2015, 12:02 am

Matthews has only really stepped up this season, harsh to call out Stooke or Barrow for not being at his current level because at their age he probably wasn't doing as well as them
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 6:23 am

Looks like launchbury will
Be back.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/international/england/11334434/Joe-Launchbury-gives-England-fitness-boost-as-he-aims-to-be-back-playing-in-April.html

Without him England's breakdown work and ability to win
Quick ball is hampered
Massively

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Fri 09 Jan 2015, 9:32 am

That's why I hope Cole is fit for Six Nations, he will help bring some breakdown work to the table to help fill the hole.

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 09 Jan 2015, 9:42 am

Cole & Launchburry are as good as having a top 7 on the field, both are excellent at the breakdown. If we can have both of those and Robshaw in the pitch we have a real shot. Webber is great there too but his throwing isn't as good as Hartley's.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 9:56 am

Cole is great at the breakdown but less so In the set piece.

I think he could be phenomenal for us as an impact sub.

I sway between starting Cole and using him a sub. If we were a really good attacking side then I would start him but as we are only likely to win by set piece and grinding teams down I would start Wilson. Cole is undoubtedly a better player in most aspects but scrum so important. Neither are great carriers but very few th are. Good options to have.

As I said yesterday don't want any of our players coming back from injury to play 6n get them fit for WC

Cole always has a mare against Domingo who for some reason France are keen not to play.

props always have one they struggle against. Domingo really struggles against Adam Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Fri 09 Jan 2015, 10:17 am

Is Adam Jones getting better again yet? Seems like a big fall for him in just a year as 2013 he was great and then not really sure what happened in 2014! Is it the new engagement rules he's struggled with?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 10:23 am

dammit_chris wrote:Is Adam Jones getting better again yet? Seems like a big fall for him in just a year as 2013 he was great and then not really sure what happened in 2014! Is it the new engagement rules he's struggled with?

One word answer Chris No!

Looks like he is on his way out. Did you see him attempt a drop goal?

His workload of carrying the entire Welsh scrum for years looks to have caught up with him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 10:24 am

Engagement laws have stopped the ones who used to dominate the hit like jones. You would think it would lead to less resets but sadly it has not happened

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 09 Jan 2015, 10:57 am

Agree there Matt, Jones has never got his head round the new laws. His strength was in the hit which is pretty much negated now.

Domingo hasn't came back well from his last injury, he's been off in the set piece this season.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Fri 09 Jan 2015, 10:58 am

Taking away the hit has helped me personally as it's more about technique and quick reactions for when the ball comes in. I've found that at my level, we have alot less collapsed scrums since the change.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:02 am

Every time I've seen Domingo on tv this season he's had glowing reviews about his performance from the commentators at scrum time.

Anyone know what games are on BT this weekend? Sarries v Gloucester this evening isnt it?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:03 am

Looks like Brookes is off to Saints to replace Ma'afu.

Little disappointing really. He was a Saxon when he jumped over to Tigers and became 5th choice there losing his England spot. He comes back to Falcons, we get him fit and in form, he gets into the England squad and he leaves for Saints.

I understand its a short career and chances are limited but to do it twice is pretty bad imo.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:05 am

He's been at 50/60% of previous seasons Chris, I'm a big Domingo fan and he may be just struggling to get scrum fitness back.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:08 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Looks like Brookes is off to Saints to replace Ma'afu.

Little disappointing really. He was a Saxon when he jumped over to Tigers and became 5th choice there losing his England spot. He comes back to Falcons, we get him fit and in form, he gets into the England squad and he leaves for Saints.

I understand its a short career and chances are limited but to do it twice is pretty bad imo.

I am disappointed to see this you would expect more from him. He was on his ass when he left Leicester. Who is to say it will not go wrong again. As much as I am no Newcastle fan they are building and I feel he owes them. Money talks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:09 am

dammit_chris wrote:Every time I've seen Domingo on tv this season he's had glowing reviews about his performance from the commentators at scrum time.

Anyone know what games are on BT this weekend? Sarries v Gloucester this evening isnt it?

Unfortunately yes Chris. I will be there with very little hope of winning. Our home form is awfuk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:12 am

Falcons Welsh on Sunday.....hoping for TBP

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:13 am

anonmattyt wrote:
Sgt_Pooly wrote:Looks like Brookes is off to Saints to replace Ma'afu.

I am disappointed to see this you would expect more from him. He was on his ass when he left Leicester. Who is to say it will not go wrong again. As much as I am no Newcastle fan they are building and I feel he owes them. Money talks

I don't think he's a top 4 club TH really. He's a cracking impact sub but he's not dominant from starting, maybe Saints can take him up a level.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:30 am

How do you see the rest of Falcons season panning out Pooly? You've been in good form and should get 5 points this weekend. What are the rest of your games like for the season?
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:44 am

Brookes should do well at Saints. Alongside Corbs and Hartley is a powerful unit. Much stronger than Falcons can put out.

So easily forgotten that the scrum is a massive effort of 5 men and 3 helpers. At the top level one weak man in 5 can make a huge difference.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Fri 09 Jan 2015, 11:46 am

I see your logic Steve, but he was at Tigers and was gash, and it wasn't as if he wasn't getting any help from the rest of the Tigers front 5, who are every bit as a strong as what he'll have at Saints.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next