The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

+13
Nico the gman
hampo17
Adam D
ShahenshahG
lfc91
Derbymanc
TRUSSMAN66
shenglong2015
TopHat24/7
Lance
wheelchair1991
Rowley
Mr Bounce
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? - Page 2 Empty Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Mr Bounce Wed 19 Aug 2015, 5:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Taken from Fightnews.com:

"WBC heavyweight champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder (34-0, 33 KOs) will defend his title against little known WBC #12 Johann Duhaupas (32-2, 20 KOs) on September 26 at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama, according to a report by WBRC-TV. The card will be televised on NBC. Duhaupas, hails from Abbeville, France, located about two hours north of Paris. His biggest win was a majority decision over Manuel Charr in April. His losses were against Erkan Teper in March and Francesco Pianeta in 2008. He has never fought in the U.S.

It will be the second straight fight for “The Bronze Bomber” in Birmingham. Wilder fought Eric Molina there on June 13. An official announcement is expected shortly."

It seems Mr Wilder is fast turning into the heavyweight equivalent of Kell Brook. I've heard of 2 names on Duhaupas' record. I bet Wilder makes hard work of this fight too. What a waste of a supposedly exciting fighter.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:20 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
PaulHv2 wrote:Ok, this ends here. Anymore and that shiny ban hammer Adam posted earlier will get swung. thumbsup

I've just been called "A fat ignorant c**t" on another thread and you're threatening me on here....

Consistent as usual.. thumbsup

He's struggling to find a false accusation in that statement

Never said there was one... Cool

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wilder - You Have Got To Be Kidding Me! WHO?

Post by Adam D Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:20 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
PaulHv2 wrote:Ok, this ends here. Anymore and that shiny ban hammer Adam posted earlier will get swung. thumbsup

I've just been called "A fat ignorant c**t" on another thread and you're threatening me on here....

Fingers Crossed Let it be Hammersmith who called you it  Fingers Crossed

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:22 pm

I'm not revealing who it is or where it is...

I'll just take the moderators wrath unjustly... for everybody else.... like usual on here.....

Because I'm that kind of guy..

Oh and I'M NOT FAT.... thumbsup

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:23 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'm not revealing who it is or where it is...

I'll just take the moderators wrath unjustly... for everybody else.... like usual on here.....

Because I'm that kind of guy..
Stop moaning about consistency then you blooming martyr!  monkey

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:24 pm

Ah Truss, always the victim..

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:25 pm

Aww Trussy playing the victim.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:39 pm

Adam D wrote:
shenglong2015 wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:I'd say Fury's CV is actually better.....

Wilder just adding to the list of Yank joke champs.

Someone is hoping I'll bite.... Rolling Eyes

Look Shengy you are absolving the alphabet boys of responsibilty................If I could get money for free I would...

Wilder, Brook, GGG, Quigg types shouldn't be allowed to get a way with it..

I'm no fan of Wilder and Fury but there are more chances of 50/50 scraps and interesting fights  than this boring stinker stuck in Germany..

I want a Heavy champ people have heard of..

I have no gripe with most of this Trussy, but can you please explain why you feel there is more chances of 50/50 scraps with these guys?

Its evident Wilder has no interest in risking his belt, and seems to be fighting people that are clearly not going to gives us those 50/50 scraps (ill check with the bookies later)

And as for Fury, if he ever gets his gredy hands on a belt we are all in truoble, he'll making fights with Bantamweights!
I understand how Wilder is getting a hard time but Fury hasnt exactly ducked challengers. He agreed to fight Haye twice!

A HA!

Lest we forget Mr Fury HAS ducked challengers Adam.

He vacated the British and Commonwealth title when Price was mandatory in favour of fighting Marting Rogan for the Irish title.

And of course the tiny goldfish selective memory may not allow you to remember the fight he had arranged with Alexander Ustinov, with his uncle who appeared to be sick one minute, fine the next.

So please Adam, I appreciate your a moderator, but im too long in the tooth for the "Furys fighting Wlad lets forget all of his past descrepancies" lark.......

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by shenglong2015 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 5:42 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Sorry Adam didn't mean to step on your toes, just sick of the pettyness.

Think if Fury wins then you've got to give him a chance, he's not my favourite but don't think he'd duck anyone.

What???

Are you guys blind? Or new to boxing?

He ducked Price and Ustinov???

Am I living on the same planet? See my most recent post to Adam D please...

shenglong2015

Back to top Go down

Post by hampo17 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 6:07 pm

Hard to hold the Ustinov one against him as his Uncle was rushed to hospital, he did pass away in October following that.

hampo17
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 20 Aug 2015, 6:32 pm

I wanted Murray to win, your always moaning at me Truss for sticking up for the Brits Smile

I'm not sure he actually ducked Price, merely sidestepped him ( a moot point really seeing as what happened afterwards, might have just shown he's smarter than all of us Wink )

And his uncle was ill for Ustinov, the fact he signed for Haye twice and chased Wlad instead of going the easier route (Wilder etc) shows he's got a pair on him. As I said, i don't really like him but fair play to him, he's definitely getting allhe can out of his career.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 20 Aug 2015, 6:35 pm

Not sure how i've got dragged into this debate but as Shah has pointed out I back any British boxer with the exception of Fury so it's hardly surprising I wanted Murray to win. The constant belittling of British boxers fighting for world titles is a bit rich when the Americans, Japanese, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc. are just as bad, the Brits just get marketed more with it being well Britain. I do however resent being described as a Little Englander.

Signing for big money fights doesn't mean a boxer isn't selective in their matchmaking, avoiding your main domestic rival and a host of world level opponents like Ustinov or Pulev.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Aug 2015, 6:49 pm

It was an gross exaggeration to hammer home the point, rather than an actual description of you. Apologies in any case

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 20 Aug 2015, 7:05 pm

No pun intended there I assume Shah.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 7:40 pm

You're a little Englander but you're not a little Englander. .

If that's hammering home a point....I can't see it catching on... Very Happy

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:07 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

I still love you trussy, on a side note i wanted MM to beat GGG i support all brits as you know

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:10 pm

I didn't mind the ignorant c**t... Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Aug 2015, 8:47 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:No pun intended there I assume Shah.

I wish I could truthfully say that

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 3fingers Thu 20 Aug 2015, 11:23 pm

Someone 'mercy ban' Truss; he needs a life beyond V2.

3fingers

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 21 Aug 2015, 8:08 am

I appreciate your concern kid. Rest assured I'm managing to keep the dark forces of depression at bay!!.

Seeing as you've tried before now to have me banned in a more straight forward manner...I do appreciate a guy willing to try a different angle !!. Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 21 Aug 2015, 8:30 am

IIf avoiding risky fights for relatively small beer to help steer a path towards big money fights is ducking then I think you can point that accusation at more than fury. But no-one likes fury so it's ok.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 21 Aug 2015, 8:41 am

lfc91 wrote:Never got this idea that no one has heard of Wlad. Every single person in my friendship group knows who he is, which considering I am the only one overly interested in boxing (and I'm just slightly more than a casual) is quite telling.

Obviously that isn't exactly a scientific experiment, but it gives me a pretty good indication of how well known he is to the average joe.

My circumstances and experience of my friends would support this.

It's a long time since I studied maths, so I'm not sure whether a sample size of two is statistically valid. Or whether prostitutes could reasonably be considered friends.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by huw Fri 21 Aug 2015, 9:03 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

It's a sign of affection, at least I hope so as it's what my six year old calls me.

huw

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 21 Aug 2015, 9:08 am

My wife calls me it when she's in a good mood.. Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Fri 21 Aug 2015, 10:36 am

milkyboy wrote:
lfc91 wrote:Never got this idea that no one has heard of Wlad. Every single person in my friendship group knows who he is, which considering I am the only one overly interested in boxing (and I'm just slightly more than a casual) is quite telling.

Obviously that isn't exactly a scientific experiment, but it gives me a pretty good indication of how well known he is to the average joe.

My circumstances and experience of my friends would support this.

It's a long time since I studied maths, so I'm not sure whether a sample size of two is statistically valid. Or whether prostitutes could reasonably be considered friends.

Yes it is and yes they can.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2