The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired....

+8
TopHat24/7
Seanusarrilius
sittingringside
AdamT
Mr Bounce
hazharrison
ShahenshahG
TRUSSMAN66
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired.... - Page 2 Empty Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 06 Jan 2016, 6:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Not puked on...

Brit fighters rarely do anything right with the fans and the trend continues with this kid it seems..

How rare it is to see a kid clear out Britain before winning a title...

What good performances to clinically outbox the dangerous Eubank and Lee....Make no mistake they only had success when BJS allowed them too..

Because Saunders is that rare beast who scores a fight while he fights...He knew Lee and Eubank couldn't win after 7 rounds...

Not only is the kid elusive, technically gifted with great feet and timing...He's one of the shrewdest fighters I've seen...With the ability to both score a round he's in and a fight as its progressing....A lot of fighters would have tried to finish Lee off after having him down twice..This kid had the presence of mind not to give a sucker a chance by firing in looking for the finish !!..

I think the kid is a rare talent....An old head on young shoulders !!..

I think he's excellent...so should you !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Billy Jo Saunders - A rare talent to be admired....

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Jan 2016, 9:56 am

TopHat24/7 wrote:Did they test him? Or just look at him and go "f*ck offfffffff.......!!!"
Laugh

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2