The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

+8
seanmichaels
superflyweight
Pal Joey
Tattie Scones RRN
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Galted
12 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 2 Empty It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Galted Mon 23 Jan 2017, 1:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

Have I missed it?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by Galted Fri 27 Jan 2017, 12:45 pm

Not much. Julius is still alive and Tino is still dead.

A pity you didn't get quarantined back when he CC was at its peak, a relentless Free Shah campaign would've brought the internet to its knees.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's not 'Send', it's the 'Culture Cup', stupid.

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Jan 2017, 1:22 pm

It's true. I long for the days when tino Jr ran roughshod over his daddy and he came running to us for solace. Little b*stard is probably working for trump now hence Ti o abandoning us for a WFH lifestyle

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Jan 2017, 1:27 pm

I used to worry about whether it was pronounced 'Rowley' or 'Rowley' because I didn't want to upset Rowley.
Now I no longer care, the fickle b@stard.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 27 Jan 2017, 4:00 pm

Let's just call him FM from now on

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Jan 2017, 6:53 am

Morning Rick the Tick, Julio the Mulio, Tattie the batty eh, Galted the Malted and Superfly the Cooper Rye.

All good in the hoods?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 30 Jan 2017, 7:06 am

Morning mate, all good here, how was your weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Jan 2017, 7:13 am

Not great, mostly laid out flat writhing on the floor refusing to call for medical aid. What about you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 30 Jan 2017, 7:20 am

Helped a friends move in on Friday whilst getting drunk, pub Saturday, and a pool match on Sunday.

Was a good weekend.

What have you done to yourself?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:32 am

Morning, Shah, morning, Dagless.

I saw that Danny Boyle documentary of the 20th anniversary reunion of Superfly and his mates. Was pretty sh*te.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Jan 2017, 8:44 am

Toothache shah? Swilling Malibu works if so.

Morning all. Bit sh£t on here

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:12 am

Trainspotting 2 Galts? What was wrong with it?

Morning sean, you well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:15 am

That be the one, Dagless, won't go into detail here but my comprehensive and excellent review is available in the film section.

Morning, michaels. I'd rather have a mouthful of sore teeth than a mouthful of Malibu.

Last edited by Galted on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : What the fuck is "Thana"? Stupid fucking auto-incorrect.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:19 am

Yeah not bad. Things a bit quiet.

Miss windows reviews....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:50 am

I have now read your review Galts, and it was indeed excellent.

It is based on another Welsh book, but not sure how true to the source material it is.

Quite in life, or in work, or both, sean?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jan 2017, 9:54 am

Thank you, Dagless. No use spending your entire afternoon and evening writing a review if no-one reads it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Jan 2017, 10:45 am

Work quiet. Life a sheetstorm or will be later this afternoon. Decided to stop things with younger bird although haven't told her yet. Should be fun...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Jan 2017, 10:47 am

I also read it Galted. Glad to see the Michaels category still in there.

Looking forward to hacksaw ridge although will probably for it to come on the telly.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jan 2017, 11:21 am

Cheers, michaels. Am also keen to see Hacksaw Ridge. The battle scenes are supposed to be like the opening of Saving Private Ryan.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Mon 30 Jan 2017, 11:58 am

Good morning gentlemen.

So then Galts....I need to give T2 a miss? My brother saw it Friday and said it was brilliant but then what the fck does he know?

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 30 Jan 2017, 11:59 am

Terminator 2 is a great film TSRRN... (not as good as the first though)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 30 Jan 2017, 12:17 pm

Swarzenegger films usually score.highly on the msot&v. Particularly the 80's films. Could almost guarantee a startled woman interrupted with.her baps.out at some point during the films

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 30 Jan 2017, 12:20 pm

I do love a bit of exploitation in actions films.

I finished watching Sherlock at the weekend, and this series was total cack...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 30 Jan 2017, 1:09 pm

No idea who Jermaine is but he has just livened up the Off Topic thread....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 30 Jan 2017, 1:39 pm

Looked like Watson didn't enjoy himself this series and They kept cutting bits out of it. They should have just left in mycroft and sherlock. Always fun. Anyway, my 8 month old son is making perverted keening and licking sounds,then panting then taking a rest period and doing it all over again. Just went over to see if he has already started wanting and kick him for making it so obvious but no..he is taking almost sexual pleasure in eating an all butter shortbread cookie. Proof that he is indeed.. my son

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 30 Jan 2017, 1:44 pm

The stories were just irritating this time...

Got to take your kicks when you can at 8 months mate, be rubbish to be that old, just show him your Gym struggles, he may lay off them.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 30 Jan 2017, 1:50 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Good morning gentlemen.

So then Galts....I need to give T2 a miss? My brother saw it Friday and said it was brilliant but then what the fck does he know?

Your brother is quite wrong, Tattie, and his opinion should be ignored (in a smirking way and not a hysterical snowflake rugmuncher manner).

The opinions of brothers in general should be disregarded, mine though Now You See Me had quite a clever twist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 31 Jan 2017, 7:08 am

Morning notches, head pounding lurgy has laid me low, so have sat down at the reception desk and await her arrival so I can go. All well with you feckers?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 31 Jan 2017, 8:08 am

Morning Shah.

You poor bugger. Has she arrived yet?

I once vomited all over a reception desk. A symptom of a near bursting appendix apparently.
Should have seen the old bat behind there try and grab her papers before my flood arrived. She missed it by about a second unfortunately.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 31 Jan 2017, 8:35 am

I wrote a book on the appendix. I even wrote the appendix, but it got taken out.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Tue 31 Jan 2017, 9:31 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Morning Shah.

I once vomited all over a reception desk. A symptom of a near bursting appendix apparently.
Should have seen the old bat behind there try and grab her papers before my flood arrived. She missed it by about a second unfortunately.

I've had that LD. The pain is fcking horrendous!!

Morning All.

Shah - if you were a horse......

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 31 Jan 2017, 9:56 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:I wrote a book on the appendix. I even wrote the appendix, but it got taken out.

Bravo, what a bloody super effort.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 31 Jan 2017, 10:59 am

Morning all...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 31 Jan 2017, 12:46 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Morning Shah.

I've had that LD. The pain is fcking horrendous!!

Morning All.

Shah - if you were a horse......

I'd have been put down long ago. The question then is who would have carried me for the last 31 years and more pertinently why the f*ck they were carrying a horse around in the first place.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:39 pm

I've seen Hacksaw Ridge, it's alright. Loses points for having Vince Vaughn in it, but as the bulk of the film is indeed set on Hacksaw Ridge it scores highly on HH's scale of accurate film titling.

Screw you film section, I'll post my reviews wherever I see fit.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:40 pm

Hello Fm, nice to see you again.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 31 Jan 2017, 4:44 pm

Haven't see Hacksaw Ridge but it will have to be excellent to gain any points from me as it loses points for having Mel Gibson directing and more points for Jeff's dislike of Vince Vaughn.
I expect that it will do well on the Michaels scale of t*ts and war.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 01 Feb 2017, 7:50 am

Morning notches, late on here today. Fm paid a waddling visit but then allowed the thread to be galterized.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Feb 2017, 8:28 am

HELLO!!

I AM FINE!

ARE YOU FINE?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 01 Feb 2017, 9:00 am

Should the michaels method of rating be amended to t1ts and/or war? Some films may score well in one of those categories but not in the other and thus distort the scoring - e.g.:

Saving Private Ryan - War = 9/10
Saving Private Ryan - Norks = 0/10

Showgirls - War = 0/10
Showgirls - Gert Stonkers = 9.5/10

Not may notable films with t1ts and war in them, although Starship Troopers would score strongly in both areas.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Feb 2017, 9:37 am

Excellent subject for debate, Superfly. I tend to take an either/or approach, as long as the screen is frequently filled with bristols or tanks a high rating is in the offing. To put it another way, if there's enough of either to keep the michaels mind from wandering then it deserves a high score.

Thus, it should be amended to T*ts Or War which I will shortly do for my last review.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 01 Feb 2017, 10:00 am

Either/or approach works for me, Galted. It's clarity of thought like that which will see us through these dark days.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:20 am

Morning all, good to see we are setting boundaries, unlike the McCann's apparently, who are going on Britain's Got Talent...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:23 am

Brilliant, and thanks again for bringing it to my attention, Super.  The CC will continue to be the yardstick against which other threads fail.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning all, good to see we are setting boundaries, unlike the McCann's apparently, who are going on Britain's Got Talent...

F*cking hell, imagine their introductory sob story.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:26 am

Apparently its a song called missing you (or something similar) backed by a choir of people who lost children...

For the sake of F**K I hope this one is fake news.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:32 am

Galted wrote:Excellent subject for debate, Superfly. I tend to take an either/or approach, as long as the screen is frequently filled with bristols or tanks a high rating is in the offing.

Tank Girl any good?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 Feb 2017, 11:41 am

rick_dagless wrote:Apparently its a song called missing you (or something similar) backed by a choir of people who lost children...

Hopefully Frankie Boyle will be one of the judges.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 01 Feb 2017, 1:42 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Apparently its a song called missing you (or something similar) backed by a choir of people who lost children...

It's like a Brass Eye sketch.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 Feb 2017, 1:46 pm

It really is...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 01 Feb 2017, 2:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:Excellent subject for debate, Superfly. I tend to take an either/or approach, as long as the screen is frequently filled with bristols or tanks a high rating is in the offing.

Tank Girl any good?

Galted wrote:nothing at all

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next