The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys 9th September 2017

+11
RDW
Stone Motif
munkian
mikey_dragon
jimbopip
Hazel Sapling
wayne
EWT Spoons
George Carlin
21st Century Schizoid Man
BigGee
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys 9th September 2017 Empty Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys 9th September 2017

Post by BigGee Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 19:11

Glasgow warriors v Ospreys
Scotstoun Stadium
9th Sept 2017
KO at 15.15
Live on Sky Sports (I think)

Teams:

Glasgow Warriors

15. Ruaridh Jackson (114)
14. Lee Jones (55)
13. Alex Dunbar (100)
12. Peter Horne (116)
11. Rory Hughes (32)
10. Finn Russell (64)
9. Ali Price (43)

1. Jamie Bhatti (7)
2. George Turner (1)
3. Zander Fagerson (51)
4. Tim Swinson (98)
5. Scott Cummings (18)
6. Ryan Wilson (128) CAPTAIN
7. Callum Gibbins (0)
8. Adam Ashe (40)

Replacements:

16: Pat MacArthur (155)
17. Oli Kebble (1)
18. D'arcy Rae (24)
19. Brian Alainu’uese (16)
20. Matt Fagerson (10)
21. Henry Pyrgos (126)
22. Nick Grigg (21)
23. Leonardo Sarto (9)

Players unavailable for selection: Rob Harley (foot), Adam Hastings (thigh), Sam Johnson (head), Lelia Masaga (calf), Greg Peterson (knee), Fraser Brown (ankle), Jonny Gray (wrist), Stuart Hogg (shoulder), Paddy Kelly (ankle), Ratu Tagive (achilles), Richie Vernon (achilles) and Samuela Vunisa (knee).

Ospreys

15 Dan Evans

14 Keelan Giles

13 Kieron Fonotia

12 Cory Allen

11 Jeff Hassler

10 Sam Davies

9 Tom Habberfield

1 Paul James

2 Sam Parry

3 Ma’afu Fia

4 Bradley Davies

5 Lloyd Ashley

6 Olly Cracknell

7 Justin Tipuric (Capt)

8 James King

REPLACEMENTS

16 Scott Otten

17 Nicky Smith

18 Rhodri Jones

19 Adam Beard

20 Guy Mercer

21 Reuben Morgan-Williams

22 James Hook

23 Jay Baker

Well both sides got off to a winning start, though they were very different games. Glasgow grinding out a tough old win in biblical weather conditions in Galway, while Ospreys beat possibly the weakest team in the league at home without gaining an extra point. Neither game probably giving much away in terms of clues about how their respective seasons will pan out. Both team will be looking for improved performances this weekend. Hopefully the weather will oblige.

Last edited by BigGee on Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 22:14; edited 2 times in total

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys 9th September 2017 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys 9th September 2017

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 19:19

BigGee think we might see some more big players unleashed for us. The guys who played Saturday got a right old battering.

Back to top Go down

Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys 9th September 2017 Empty Re: Glasgow Warriors v Ospreys 9th September 2017

Post by BigGee Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 19:24

I think we will see a few changes over the first few games as he brings players back into the squad and tries out a few combos. He seemed genuinely impressed with the kids that played pre-season and probably feels that they deserve a chance in a real match. I don't see a genuine first team appearing until the euro games come along.

I fancy we might see Paddy Kelly take Johnson's spot for this week and I can see Callum Gibbons making his debut. Other than that it might be about who comes through training well as 21st said it certainly was a bruising old game. George Horne is surely going to get a start or a bench sometime soon as well, possibly this week.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 19:25

As I said on the Connacht thread as well, Rennie has already said that Finn Russell is available for this match and as Hastings is going to be out, will either start or bench.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 19:29

Thanks for the thread Gee. 

Anyone know of the current physical condition of St Shuggy of Jones? I recall that someone said he is playing already which would be a pretty amazing recovery from quite a nasty injury. I hope that Large Brian and Jonny Gray are back for this one because the O's have quite a meaty pack. Large portions, as my brother would say.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 20:02

GC - no Johnny Gray as out for another 6 weeks. Kebble is probably bigger and heavier that their entire pack tbh. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 20:11

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:GC - no Johnny Gray as out for another 6 weeks.   Kebble is probably bigger and heavier that their entire pack tbh.  Very Happy

Incredibly Adam Nicol (128kg) is actually heavier than Kebble (124kg), and he's only 20 (this is based on Wikipedia so might not be 100% accurate), but if true then that is incredible. The lad is a monster. Big future in the game if he can utilise his size.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 20:12

George Carlin wrote:Thanks for the thread Gee. 

Anyone know of the current physical condition of St Shuggy of Jones? I recall that someone said he is playing already which would be a pretty amazing recovery from quite a nasty injury. I hope that Large Brian and Jonny Gray are back for this one because the O's have quite a meaty pack. Large portions, as my brother would say.

Shuggy is over his injury and is playing up a storm for WP and scoring lots of tries. It does not look like he will be over in Glasgow before the Currie cup is played out though. Rennie mentioned him in his interview post the Connacht game, saying that he was likely going directly from WP to the Scotland squad for the AIs. He will join up with Glasgow after that.

He also said that he was expecting no more signings this season, putting the rather fanciful suggestions of a Naka return to bed, at least for this season, though we all live on in hope for the future!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 20:13

EWT Spoons wrote:
21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:GC - no Johnny Gray as out for another 6 weeks.   Kebble is probably bigger and heavier that their entire pack tbh.  Very Happy

Incredibly Adam Nicol (128kg) is actually heavier than Kebble (124kg), and he's only 20 (this is based on Wikipedia so might not be 100% accurate), but if true then that is incredible.  The lad is a monster.  Big future in the game if he can utilise his size.

GC - I told you he was big!!!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 21:23

Boys if we play anything like we did on Saturday you'll have a try BP before ht, I haven't posted on our thread since the game, the Ospreys Forum is imploding at a rate of knots, there is nobody justifying the existence of Steve Tandy as our Head Coach on there, we are not playing to a game plan and certainly very very few are playing for the jersey. It really is very depressing at the moment. Let me finally add that really Zebre should have won that game.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 21:28

How many players were Ospreys missing Wayne?

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 21:42

BigGee wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:

Incredibly Adam Nicol (128kg) is actually heavier than Kebble (124kg), and he's only 20 (this is based on Wikipedia so might not be 100% accurate), but if true then that is incredible.  The lad is a monster.  Big future in the game if he can utilise his size.

GC - I told you he was big!!!
#AlternativeFact? 

He must have eaten most of East Kilbride since I last saw him. 

Either that or I could have propped for Scotland U20s.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 21:48

Hazel Sapling wrote:How many players were Ospreys missing Wayne?

Sorry Hazel, but it's not the point, the first half we were marginally better, second we were blasted out of the breakdown and Zebre were far superior, the only player to want to be there for me and it's no surprise was Justin Tipuric, some idiot made our recent signing Cory Allen MOTM, yeh he looked good in open play, but on many occasions if he decided to pass none were of a professional standard, there was quite a few Welsh Internationals on view, and quite a few 1st choice from last season. The problem from me and many in the crowd was the attitude and what was learned from the end of last season implosion and warm up games. By the looks of it NONE

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 21:59

Apparently Rees Webb's CV is being touted around various French club's with a view to him moving to France next season, there was a major piece about it in L'Equipe today.

Is that suggestive of the general malaise going on in Swansea or was he always likely to go and chase a few Euros at this stage in his career? He has had a few bad injuries in the past, so you could hardly blame him for it.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 22:52

wayne wrote:

Sorry Hazel, but it's not the point, the first half we were marginally better, second we were blasted out of the breakdown and Zebre were far superior, the only player to want to be there for me and it's no surprise was Justin Tipuric, some idiot made our recent signing Cory Allen MOTM, yeh he looked good in open play, but on many occasions if he decided to pass none were of a professional standard, there was quite a few Welsh Internationals on view, and quite a few 1st choice from last season. The problem from me and many in the crowd was the attitude and what was learned from the end of last season implosion and warm up games. By the looks of it NONE
Am actually amazed that the Ospreys haven't lost Tipuric to a French club by now. Is he on a dual contract?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Mon 4 Sep 2017 - 23:50

So, given that it was a bruising encounter on Saturday, what can we expect?

15. Ruaridh Jackson I think he'll continue. Ball in hand he's looked good: could have kicked more in the second half, though.

14. Lelia Masaga Same as Jackson really, should keep his place.
13. Alex DunbarHail the New Centurion!I can see him moving to 12/i]
12. Sam Johnson [i]Sadly hors de combat so probably Nick Grigg

11. Lee Jones Deserves to keep his place but may swap bench duty with Jean Paul

10. Peter Horne Has been playing well, Dancer to bench? Or start with Dancer and Horne covering 10&12 from bench?
9. Ali Price I can see Henners starting, Aldi was certainly value for money on Saturday but probably is totally cream crackered and needs to be benching.

1. Jamie BhattiStarted very well, then went backwards in a few scrums, then got a nasty gash beneath the eye. Kebble and Allan to share duties.

2. George Turner I just get the feeling Malcolm will start and the Effette One will bench.
3. Zander Fagerson Must be needing a rest after playing full 80.Rae and Nicol?

4. Tim Swinson Put in a hell of a shift, may be Friar Tucked. Not The :angel:to start.

5. Scott Cummings Really beginning to look the player we hoped he could be, may share game time with Oscar Peterson.
6. Ryan Wilson CAPTAIN Looking at the back row as a unit they played extremely well, but must be battered and bruised. If healthy should all start.
7. Matt Smith
8. Adam Ashe

Replacements:

16: George Turner
17. Adam Nicol
18. Alex Allan
19. Greg Peterson
20. Matt Fagerson
21. Aldi Price
22. Dancer!!!
23. Leonardo Sarto

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 0:46

George Carlin wrote:
wayne wrote:

Am actually amazed that the Ospreys haven't lost Tipuric to a French club by now. Is he on a dual contract?

George he is like AWJ, if you cut him in half Ospreys would be across his inside, he has coached his local team Trebanos for a few years now, he's destined for great things, and NO he's never been on an NDC, he can't be with the great one already on one, whether he's been courted for a foreign transfer who knows, certainly wouldn't let anyone down.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Tue 5 Sep 2017 - 20:25

Thanks Wayne.

Just seen that the Os might lose Ben John for this match if he's dinged by the citing panel for the mid-air collision he had with the Zebre full back.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 0:11

George Carlin wrote:Thanks Wayne.

Just seen that the Os might lose Ben John for this match if he's dinged by the citing panel for the mid-air collision he had with the Zebre full back.

You could well be right about John, to me it looked a bit clumsy, but probably will get at least an 8 week ban. The unavailables (is that even a word) is growing Owen Watkin missed that match throuh HIA protocols, he could still make this game, we still have Allen, Fonotia and even move Hook over there. Our problems are not there it is mainly down to ATTITUDE.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 0:21

Weather looks reasonable for this - maybe a shower of rain but mostly sunny. Certainly better than Galway on Saturday. Still it don't rain in the pub Very Happy Cool Ale guinness Erm

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Wed 6 Sep 2017 - 1:25

Think Glasgow should win this one at a canter, and they're also a good bet to win this bloody thing with that squad and coach.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 22:09

15. Ruaridh Jackson (114)
14. Lee Jones (55)
13. Alex Dunbar (100)
12. Peter Horne (116)
11. Rory Hughes (32)
10. Finn Russell (64)
9. Ali Price (43)

1. Jamie Bhatti (7)
2. George Turner (1)
3. Zander Fagerson (51)
4. Tim Swinson (98)
5. Scott Cummings (18)
6. Ryan Wilson (128) CAPTAIN
7. Callum Gibbins (0)
8. Adam Ashe (40)

Replacements:

16: Pat MacArthur (155)
17. Oli Kebble (1)
18. D'arcy Rae (24)
19. Brian Alainu’uese (16)
20. Matt Fagerson (10)
21. Henry Pyrgos (126)
22. Nick Grigg (21)
23. Leonardo Sarto (9)

Players unavailable for selection: Rob Harley (foot), Adam Hastings (thigh), Sam Johnson (head), Lelia Masaga (calf), Greg Peterson (knee), Fraser Brown (ankle), Jonny Gray (wrist), Stuart Hogg (shoulder), Paddy Kelly (ankle), Ratu Tagive (achilles), Richie Vernon (achilles) and Samuela Vunisa (knee).

Strong looking Glasgow team. As predicted a debut for Gibbins in the backrow and Finn Russell makes his comeback.

A few more injuries announced though, Paddy Kelly out for 12-16 weeks following ankle surgery.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 22:13

and the Ospreys

15 Dan Evans

14 Keelan Giles

13 Kieron Fonotia

12 Cory Allen

11 Jeff Hassler

10 Sam Davies

9 Tom Habberfield

1 Paul James

2 Sam Parry

3 Ma’afu Fia

4 Bradley Davies

5 Lloyd Ashley

6 Olly Cracknell

7 Justin Tipuric (Capt)

8 James King

REPLACEMENTS

16 Scott Otten

17 Nicky Smith

18 Rhodri Jones

19 Adam Beard

20 Guy Mercer

21 Reuben Morgan-Williams

22 James Hook

23 Jay Baker

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 22:31

Paul James becomes the highest capped Osprey, after equaling Duncan Jones record last week he passes him this week, and both Tom Habberfield and Sam Davies make their 100th appearance for the Ospreys in this game well done to both. If the ATTITUDE is the same this week compared to last, we'll come away with nothing, the intensity has to be notched up a number of gears just to get a LBP. Could be an embarrassing afternoon, or will some shoots start to show themselves.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 22:32

Well, with all due respect to our Welsh posters, I'll be disappointed if the Warriors don't win with something to spare tomorrow.

There's a couple of head to head match ups which look "interesting";
Hornee Furra Linee against Corey Allen
Callum Gibbins against Justin Tipuric.

I'm not too sure that the O's pair don't just edge that. Shocked
I've long been of the opinion that Tips is the best 7 in Wales, so it will be interesting to see how Half-Man Half-Mullet does against him.
Already Renzo seems to be setting out a gameplan that requires quick ball from the breakdown and the Glasgow backrow is very fast and dynamic. However, Tips is just the kind of 7 to relish playing against that.
As for Corey Allen, I think he's a class act and Hornee will need to be at his best to counter him.
however, I think Glasgow will be well on top in the front 5, and the replacements of Kebble-MacArthur-Rae with Not angel as ballast is no respite for a tiring O's pack.
If the Glasgow pack are on top and producing quick ball then Price-Russell could have a field day. So, if Tips has a blinder and if Allen stops Horne bringing the outside backs in then the O's have a chance.
But realistically a home win.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 22:37

wayne wrote:Paul James becomes the highest capped Osprey, after equaling Duncan Jones record last week he passes him this week, and both Tom Habberfield and Sam Davies make their 100th appearance for the Ospreys in this game well done to both. If the ATTITUDE is the same this week  compared to last, we'll come away with nothing, the intensity has to be notched up a number of gears just to get a LBP. Could be an embarrassing afternoon, or will some shoots start to show themselves.

I had Sam Davies down as the new kid on the block and had no idea he had that kind of experience behind him. He can hardly be billed as the young pretender any. Surely with Biggar heading off to Stains he must fancy himself as the starting FH for Ospreys and Wales?

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 23:31

BigGee wrote:
wayne wrote:Paul James becomes the highest capped Osprey, after equaling Duncan Jones record last week he passes him this week, and both Tom Habberfield and Sam Davies make their 100th appearance for the Ospreys in this game well done to both. If the ATTITUDE is the same this week  compared to last, we'll come away with nothing, the intensity has to be notched up a number of gears just to get a LBP. Could be an embarrassing afternoon, or will some shoots start to show themselves.

I had Sam Davies down as the new kid on the block and had no idea he had that kind of experience behind him. He can hardly be billed as the young pretender any. Surely with Biggar heading off to Stains he must fancy himself as the starting FH for Ospreys and Wales?

Big Gee, Sam will be 24 in October, he does seem to have been around a long time to us Os supporters, he should be the starting 10 for us (Ospreys) for a few years, we have James Hook and a youngster named Luke Price below him, after Dan heads off to pastures new.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Fri 8 Sep 2017 - 23:52

jimbopip wrote:Well, with all due respect to our Welsh posters, I'll be disappointed if the Warriors don't win with something to spare tomorrow.

There's a couple of head to head match ups which look "interesting";
Hornee Furra Linee against Corey Allen
Callum Gibbins against Justin Tipuric.

I'm not too sure that the O's pair don't just edge that. Shocked
I've long been of the opinion that Tips is the best 7 in Wales, so it will be interesting to see how Half-Man Half-Mullet does against him.
Already Renzo seems to be setting out a gameplan that requires quick ball from the breakdown and the Glasgow backrow is very fast and dynamic. However, Tips is just the kind of 7 to relish playing against that.
As for Corey Allen, I think he's a class act and Hornee will need to be at his best to counter him.
however, I think Glasgow will be well on top in the front 5, and the replacements of Kebble-MacArthur-Rae with Not angel as ballast is no respite for a tiring O's pack.
If the Glasgow pack are on top and producing quick ball then Price-Russell could have a field day. So, if Tips has a blinder and if Allen stops Horne bringing the outside backs in then the O's have a chance.
But realistically a home win.

Welsh is a bit broad, Im as likely to cheer on the One true region as you are Embra.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 0:01

Ah, mea culpa Munkian.
Which is the One True Region? And why?

p.s. I do try to cheer the Luvvies, I really do. In the same way that I try to eat more veggies.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 0:06

Looking forward to this - monster Glasgow bench, with serious impact in every single position.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 0:22

jimbopip wrote:Ah, mea culpa Munkian.

p.s. I do try to cheer the Luvvies, I really do. In the same way that I try to eat more veggies.

Swanse.. Ospreys mate.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 19:32

Weather fine here today, sunny. 17 degs and no wind. Think this could be a belter. That wing Giles for the Os looks rather quick so Lee Jones will need to watch carefully. Looking forward to seeing Gibbons (marquee signing) get into the action. And welcome back Finn Russell who is apparently desperate to get going. Nick Grigg and Leo Sarto could be significant off the bench as both extremely rapid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stone Motif Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 19:40

jimbopip wrote:Ah, mea culpa Munkian.

One True Region is some horse sh1t served up to the Swansea board by a charlatan.
Stone Motif
Stone Motif

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 20:52

I would have liked Sarto in for Masaga and Brian for Swinson, but that bench is ominous. Power in the front 5 and speed everywhere else.

Want to see Kebble look better in the scrum than last week (where is Allan?). That team will put O's to the sword if they are up for this and O's are not. That back row has a bit of ballast and considerable pace. Tips (best 7 in Wales over the last 3-4 years) is going to need help against Wilson, Gibbins and Dunbar. The ref's interpretation of the ruck is going to be huge.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 21:03

Your bench looks better this week. I expect Ospreys will raise their game, they know they have to.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 21:25

Hazel Sapling wrote:I would have liked Sarto in for Masaga and Brian for Swinson, but that bench is ominous. Power in the front 5 and speed everywhere else.

Want to see Kebble look better in the scrum than last week (where is Allan?). That team will put O's to the sword if they are up for this and O's are not. That back row has a bit of ballast and considerable pace. Tips (best 7 in Wales over the last 3-4 years) is going to need help against Wilson, Gibbins and Dunbar. The ref's interpretation of the ruck is going to be huge.

Masaga ? He is injured and therefore not in 23 Headscratch

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 21:34

I think the back row of;
Batman-Arthur Ashe- Half Man Half Mullet, has it all pace, power and a little (?) bit of nastiness. As they say in deepest Essex "Looks a bit tasty."

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 0:53

21st Century Schizoid Man wrote:
Hazel Sapling wrote:I would have liked Sarto in for Masaga and Brian for Swinson, but that bench is ominous. Power in the front 5 and speed everywhere else.

Masaga ?   He is injured and therefore not in 23 Headscratch

Sarto in for Masage as opposed to Hughes who is in for Masage.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 1:25

All Glasgow but no points - strong Os defence

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 1:36

10-0 Glasgow!!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 1:39

That's not so good though. Concentration lapse

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 2:03

Let them back into it there. This could slip away from us if we're not careful.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 2:03

Going to be a tight affair. Pretty even so far but both sides making a lot of mistakes

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wayne Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 2:08

Unable to watch this, following on Twitter and Facebook Ospreys, according to our forum Defences on top, with Glasgow attack slightly more dangerous, scrum appears to be favouring us. This is much better than I anticipated.

wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Eejit Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 2:19

Rozza really should have taken that.

Eejit

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 2:27

Quick tap by Russell, great off load by Jacko and Sarto scores

17-10 Glasgow

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 2:34

Sam Davies throws an interception to Adam Ashe, who hand him off for good measure then strolls in from 50m

24-10 Glasgow

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 2:42

BigGee wrote:Sam Davies throws an interception to Adam Ashe, who hand him off for good measure then strolls in from 50m

24-10 Glasgow

Unsurprising. The fact that Ospreys supporters rate this 10 so highly is bonkers.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbopip Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 2:48

wayne wrote:Unable to watch this, following on Twitter and Facebook Ospreys, according to our forum Defences on top, with Glasgow attack slightly more dangerous, scrum appears to be favouring us. This is much better than I anticipated.

Had a good feed for first 20. Then it ran away. Spent the next half hour hitting the computer with a big stick, which I keep in the study, now following on Twitter.
C'mon Glasgow.

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 10 Sep 2017 - 3:02

Dunbar scores again for the bonus point. MoM as well and just before Bradley Davies into the bin for a pull dpwn at the line out

31-10 Glasgow!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next