The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson

+4
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson Vote_lcap47%The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson Vote_lcap53%The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson Empty The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 07 Jun 2021, 5:11 pm

We've had a little break, let things settle, but now the longest competition in CC history is back to full speed. 

Katie Price vs Tucker Carlson

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 10 Jun 2021, 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson Empty Re: The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson

Post by superflyweight Mon 07 Jun 2021, 10:23 pm

Thought that Carlson would romp home in this one, but Katie Price clearly has her knockers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson Empty Re: The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Final 16 - Price vs Carlson

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Jun 2021, 8:26 am

Nice.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 08 Jun 2021, 10:03 am

Carlson has to win this round.

Price is a goon but Carlson is the kind of person this competition was invented for.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poorfour Tue 08 Jun 2021, 10:17 am

Price has redeemed herself quite a bit through what she's done to highlight the difficulties of raising disabled children (admittedly with a bit of self-interest given one of her sons is severely disabled) whereas Carlson has, as far as I can see, no redeeming qualities whatsoever.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 08 Jun 2021, 10:59 am

Poorfour wrote:Price has redeemed herself quite a bit through what she's done to highlight the difficulties of raising disabled children (admittedly with a bit of self-interest given one of her sons is severely disabled) whereas Carlson has, as far as I can see, no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I have endless sympathy for the son but very little for the mother. Look up the symptoms of fetal alcohol syndrome and then look at the poor lad's conditions.

What I would say though is that at least with Price the disaster area is limited to her immediate location. Carlson pedals BS to the masses.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Tue 08 Jun 2021, 12:02 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Poorfour wrote:Price has redeemed herself quite a bit through what she's done to highlight the difficulties of raising disabled children (admittedly with a bit of self-interest given one of her sons is severely disabled) whereas Carlson has, as far as I can see, no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I have endless sympathy for the son but very little for the mother. Look up the symptoms of fetal alcohol syndrome and then look at the poor lad's conditions.

What I would say though is that at least with Price the disaster area is limited to her immediate location. Carlson pedals BS to the masses.

I pay no attention to American politics or television so had to look up who Carlson is. Price however has been ever present in the UK media for two decades now and highlights her cumquatishness every time she opens her mouth.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Wed 09 Jun 2021, 10:06 am

Price was my nomination but Carlson is definitely a bigger Cumquat

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down