The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homepage

+7
stnick88
dammit_chris
Driver
Steven_Sharks
Sgt_Pooly
SirJohnnyEnglish
Ozzy3213
11 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Homepage - Page 9 Empty Homepage

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 23 May 2012, 10:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Homepage - Page 9 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Fantasy Aviva Premiership Current League Table

Homepage - Page 9 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons
2009/2010 - Saracens
2008/2009 - London Irish

POS Aviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOST P F P A P D T F T A TBP LBP POINTS
1 Homepage - Page 9 1Bath Rugby000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
2 Homepage - Page 9 48Exeter Chiefs0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
3 Homepage - Page 9 2Gloucester000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
4 Homepage - Page 9 7Harlequins000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
5 Homepage - Page 9 4Leicester Tigers000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
6 Homepage - Page 9 5London Irish0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
7 Homepage - Page 9 6London Wasps000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
8 Homepage - Page 9 8Newcastle Falcons000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
9 Homepage - Page 9 9Northampton Saints000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
10 Homepage - Page 9 12Sale Sharks0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
11 Homepage - Page 9 11Saracens000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 00
12 Homepage - Page 9 57Worcester Warriors000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Waiting List
1. pullthestrings
2. Bathite

Welcome to Season 5 of the Aviva Premiership fantasty rugby game. Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to. If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (Ozzy3213) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players. If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (me) will remove players at it’s discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the matchday 22's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make up of your squad.

Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have a listed senior academy squad of 20 players. Players who are in the senior academy must be under 22 years of age as of 1st September 2012 (therefore must have been born on or after 1st Septmber 1990). Players who are under the age of 20 (so born after 1st September 1992) AND are in the academy of the club that you are managing in real life, DO NOT need to be listed as senior academy players as part of your 20, but are available to you in this game and cannot be poached by other clubs without paying you a fee.

Should a player not listed in your 20 senior academy players, but part of the clubs academy in real life move clubs in real life, then you will have first option of promoting him to your listed senior academy. If you choose not to take this option he will become property of the club that he moves to in real life in this game.

Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.

• Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 3 players from the Championship or the National Leagues. These players must be bid for on the Championship/National League bidding page, and each bid will be considered by me on it's own merits before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

• Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be considered by me against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

Foreign transfers will unlimited during the off season and 2 during the season. The exact dates of the two transfer windows during the season is to be confirmed.

Player Releases wrote:
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

If a released player plays in real life for a team outside of this game he will be deemed to have returned to that team. If not then he will be deemed to have signed for a Championship side. If another manager wants to pick a released player up, they will have to bid for him in the same way as for a foreign or Championship/National League player.

Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players. Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.

Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be Heineken Cup, Amlin Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches. These games will take place once a week. A thread will be put up for managers to name their teams on Thursdays, then on Fridays, managers will post the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved). An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

At least 10 England qualified players in your matchday 23, and at least 5 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.

Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point for a first offence, two for a second offence and so on.

Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£1.5m for descriptive predictions
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 8m
Runners Up: 6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 5m
5th: 4m
6th: 3.5m
7th: 3m
8th: 2.5m
9th: 2m
10th: 1.5m
11th: 1m
12th: 0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalisst - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (ozzy3213) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.

Last edited by Ozzy3213 on Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Homepage - Page 9 Empty Re: Homepage

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 9:14 pm

Steven_Sharks wrote:Apart from maybe worcesters all other back rows stronger

That'll do me!!

6. Tafu
7. Welch
8. York

Is pretty tidy. More about how they'd work as a unit rather than individually anyway.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 29 May 2012, 10:06 pm

Tuilagi citing dismissed - he's free to play.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 10:10 pm

Very suspect call but good for England.

Needs to up his game tbh or JJ will have his spot

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Tue 29 May 2012, 10:16 pm

Whilst I agree that there was little wrong with the tackle, it does highlight what a farce the disciplinary system is as by the letter of the law it was a tip tackle, and players have been banned for the exact same thing this season.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 29 May 2012, 10:23 pm

the tip tackle law is stupid at the moment - have seen players banned for far less, players escape bans for far worse. I don't think it was a bad tackle at all, no reaction from the Quins players etc.

i just think Tuilagi needs a bit more go forward ball - defensively he didnt put a foot wrong for Tigers in the final, kept Lowe v quiet in attack, he didnt get anything from Allen to work with. Trouble with him as well is that I get the feeling that if he isnt making breaks, smashing through people in every game he's judged to have had a poor game.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 10:37 pm

Tuilagi was poor defensively (and has been for a while now), keeps bolting out the line.

I'm a big Tuilagi fan but if he isn't breaking the line he doesn't offer too much as he rarely passes.

"Trouble with him as well is that I get the feeling that if he isnt making breaks, smashing through people in every game he's judged to have had a poor game."

You've just summed up how I feel on Ben Youngs there, he generally gets slated from a few on here despite being described by most as Tigers best player on Saturday and being in great form in the run in. I was going to say I was shocked when a few knocked his performance but I expected it.

Tuilagi has been great for England but hardly had a good game for Tigers since the 6N...massive fan though

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 29 May 2012, 10:42 pm

He plays outside Allen - Allen is great individually and good at bringing in players inside him, but doesnt get the ball out quickly enough or pick the right choices when going out wide.

I would imagine that Tuilagi was one of the highest tackling Tigers on Saturday.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 10:45 pm

I thought Allen was great on Saturday Chris, bit tough to slate Allen for Tuilagi's form.

Barnes actually summed Tuilagi up well during the game but can't remember exact words.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 29 May 2012, 10:50 pm

Allen was magnificent on Saturday. I thought he and James Johnston were MoM

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue 29 May 2012, 10:50 pm

I would imagine that Tuilagi was one of the highest tackling Tigers on Saturday

The RFU seem to disagree with you here Chris
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 29 May 2012, 10:50 pm

Allen did have a great game - but he can't bring an outside centre into a game. Tuilagi needs a guy like Bowden inside him.

There were very few times the ball got to 13 or beyond - Allen sometimes takes on a bit too much in my mind.

Was very disappointed with the TIgers pack - couldnt match Quins at all, surprised me.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 10:51 pm

For what it's worth Id still start with Manu in 1st test as he's a proven performer over last year. Love to see JJ though

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 29 May 2012, 10:52 pm

How do you mean Driver?

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 29 May 2012, 10:53 pm

I get it...
Not particularly funny though Driver Whistle

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Tue 29 May 2012, 10:53 pm

Oh...it was a joke.

Taxi for Driver...

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 10:54 pm

I'd kind of agree there Chris, actually think Tuilagi works better outside Barritt as he doesn't run as often.

Tigers pack wasn't at races, Quins had the edge.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 29 May 2012, 10:54 pm

I'm terrified of a Farrell/Barritt midfield.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 10:57 pm

Farrell surely can't play centre again

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 29 May 2012, 11:00 pm

I'm desperate to see Dickson Flood Tuilagi and JJ as a unit.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 29 May 2012, 11:02 pm

you'd hope he wouldn't, but you never know.

Reckon there are only a few guaranteed starters

Hartley, Cole, Botha, Robshaw, Morgan, Ashton and Foden for me.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 11:03 pm

Tuilagi no 12, seen him play there Tigers and just didn't work. He rarely offloads so we'd never see the ball further out than IC. He's much more suited to OC where he can attack the 13/14 channel.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 11:06 pm

I'd have Care/Youngs anytime over Dickson who just doesn't really cut the mustard for me. He's a steady option if needed but if Youngs & Care can play like Saturday I'd have them street ahead. They just offer so much more in attack.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Tue 29 May 2012, 11:10 pm

I'm not going to rise to that.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Tue 29 May 2012, 11:13 pm

You see it's this tuilagi thing and banning thing that really pee's me off!! Look at Hartley....8 weeks for biting but back in time for tour?! I'm sorry guys but this does stink of rfu wanting him to tour.
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue 29 May 2012, 11:14 pm

Guys as you know i'm going for the giant backline on the gain line which means quick ball from the lineout.

To allow this i'v added Ali Williams and Kevin Mc to my pack who are two players who can release quick ball in my opinion and i'm just curious to see whether people think these will come off?
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue 29 May 2012, 11:14 pm

prop_lyd wrote:You see it's this tuilagi thing and banning thing that really pee's me off!! Look at Hartley....8 weeks for biting but back in time for tour?! I'm sorry guys but this does stink of rfu wanting him to tour.

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you there Prop.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 11:15 pm

No wind up mate, Dickson just doesn't have that extra class I think you need at the top end.

He done a good job in 6N (Youngs was dire till Ire game) but going forward Care & Youngs are the best scrum halfs in England.

I'd have Dickson, Wigglesworth in the next batch with Simpson etc a little further down.

Just opinions but nothing really controversial lol

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 11:16 pm

Agree Prop, bit embarrassing really

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue 29 May 2012, 11:21 pm

I'm sure Dickson owns every plot of land behind the maul , I used to think highly of him but he only really got his shot at the England 9 jersey because Youngs was struggling for form.

Youngs try against Ireland reminded us what a good 9 should be doing in them scenarios. If it was Dickson he would of just hung about and let Faz take the 3 or kick to corner. No urgency to his game which is what i want from my 9.
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 29 May 2012, 11:32 pm

What is Wales starting lineup going to be then?? Isn't Roberts out

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue 29 May 2012, 11:37 pm

1.Jenkins
2.Rees
3.Jones
4.Davies
5.AWJ
6.Lydiate
7.Warburton
8.Toby

9.Williams
10.Priestland
11.North
12.Davies
13.Williams
14.Cuthbert
15.Halfpenny
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Wed 30 May 2012, 7:18 am

Cash injections for today -

Exeter Chiefs - £100 million

Worcester Warriors - £94 million

London Wasps - £75 million

Spend wisely boys.

6 more teams will get theirs on Friday.
OK
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 30 May 2012, 7:28 am

That's a fair old cash injection......this will be fun Homepage - Page 9 1347041234

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 30 May 2012, 8:12 am

Wow quite a bit of money there!! Going to have to work out a new plan!!
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Wed 30 May 2012, 9:16 am

Wasn't Hartley banned by the 6Nations citing commission?

Tuilagi's tackle was never a banning offence - if he'd done something worth banning him for then he'd have got the ban. Quite a few players don't get banned after being cited.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Wed 30 May 2012, 9:19 am

Awful lot of money , need some dramatic music whilst i dwell over targets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynjmWX9rw7Q
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Wed 30 May 2012, 9:22 am

To me there appears to be a misunderstanding of what a 9 does to bring tempo to a game.

A fast tempo has very little to do with quick snipes and is much more to do with how quickly you get to a ruck and how quickly you get a ball away from a breakdown. Dickson is the best at this in England by a country mile and showed it on sunday, He is often at the breakdown before it is formed which gives him time to assess his options and where the side can go.

Most international sides are leaning for 9's who can control a game and the speed of the game. Genia (although he the most exciting 9 in the world as well), Parra, Yachvilli, Blair, Weepu (or Cowan) and FDP (although Houghard his likely replacement not so much in this role). Phillips and Murray aren't the best game/tempo controllers but we don't have one of these options.

In the 6N Lee Dickson comes into the side with about 30 mins to go in the Italy game and suddenly England look a better side for the rest of the game and the whole tournament. It was so obvious that the speed of his service was such a big thing to the England team as a whole and it the made the side tick. His linking of the play 2nd to only Genia for me and his knowledge of what goes on around him and his options at the time( his 'rugby brain') really is mighty impressive.

Danny Care can control the tempo to a decent level but only seems to be able to do it to the highest standard when it is a set move and he knows who is coming from what angle and when they will do it (like for Tom Williams score on Saturday) and get's a little but confused when its in open play. No doubt he spots a gap better than Dickson and Youngs but his game and tempo control isn't up to the standard of international rugby.

I'd much rather my 9 choose the right optiions and make his mind up damn quick than see him make 3 or 4 half breaks but then struggle to link the play as he should but that might just be me.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 30 May 2012, 9:33 am

I really don't think Dickson is Int class Steve. You need to be able to mix your game up at Int level and Dickson has one game plan which was highlighted against Ireland when he was unable to change things up.

I do like him but moving forward he's not good enough. I'd definitely keep him around the squad but with Care back and Youngs finding his feet again I don't think he'll be around long.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by stnick88 Wed 30 May 2012, 9:38 am

Good player but I prefer Care, and when on form Youngs. Good sub to come on and see out a game as he does control well and brings a good tempo.

stnick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 30 May 2012, 10:37 am

Available for cash:

Chris Cusiter
Colin Slade

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by prop_lyd Wed 30 May 2012, 10:38 am

Looking for a good eq sh and winger guys...........
prop_lyd
prop_lyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 30 May 2012, 2:48 pm

Looks like Bekker has got his annual injury ruling him out of Int games for the next 5 weeks:

http://www.thestormers.co.za/article.asp?id=1405321

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 7:11 pm

Steven_Sharks wrote:To me there appears to be a misunderstanding of what a 9 does to bring tempo to a game.

A fast tempo has very little to do with quick snipes and is much more to do with how quickly you get to a ruck and how quickly you get a ball away from a breakdown. Dickson is the best at this in England by a country mile and showed it on sunday, He is often at the breakdown before it is formed which gives him time to assess his options and where the side can go.

Most international sides are leaning for 9's who can control a game and the speed of the game. Genia (although he the most exciting 9 in the world as well), Parra, Yachvilli, Blair, Weepu (or Cowan) and FDP (although Houghard his likely replacement not so much in this role). Phillips and Murray aren't the best game/tempo controllers but we don't have one of these options.

In the 6N Lee Dickson comes into the side with about 30 mins to go in the Italy game and suddenly England look a better side for the rest of the game and the whole tournament. It was so obvious that the speed of his service was such a big thing to the England team as a whole and it the made the side tick. His linking of the play 2nd to only Genia for me and his knowledge of what goes on around him and his options at the time( his 'rugby brain') really is mighty impressive.

Danny Care can control the tempo to a decent level but only seems to be able to do it to the highest standard when it is a set move and he knows who is coming from what angle and when they will do it (like for Tom Williams score on Saturday) and get's a little but confused when its in open play. No doubt he spots a gap better than Dickson and Youngs but his game and tempo control isn't up to the standard of international rugby.

I'd much rather my 9 choose the right optiions and make his mind up damn quick than see him make 3 or 4 half breaks but then struggle to link the play as he should but that might just be me.

Tempo is everything is youngs better than Dickson ability wise ?? Yes however currently youngs not even 3 rd choice for me And a liability. Dickson great at raising tempo and youngs shows this
In 60th minute other day. Was awful before that. Care and Dickson streets ahead on form

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 30 May 2012, 7:14 pm

No way was Youngs awful on Saturday Matt

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 May 2012, 7:20 pm

Read the times on sunday i agree when it says youngs gone wrong.

For me he is England's 9 for a decade but is dross at moment. Him and Fourie why u lost final for me. Although nobody else thought this

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 30 May 2012, 7:21 pm

I could understand it if you said he was quiet till 60 mins but saying his was awful is just untrue.

Matt Dawson:

However, Dawson is convinced after a stop-start season in which he finished the Six Nations as back-up scrum half for Lancaster’s England – Youngs is now back to his very best.
Youngs, who attended Greshams School and played junior rugby for Holt, has been an integral cog for Leicester in March, April and May as the Tigers put together a run of 11 consecutive wins to reach their eighth consecutive Aviva Premiership final.
And during that run – Dawson has been impressed with what he’s seen from Youngs in a Leicester shirt.
“It has helped Ben Youngs that Leicester have come into a bit of form and he’s got into the rhythm of playing and getting back to the basics well,” said Dawson, who was at Twickenham working with the Aviva Premiership Rugby Schools Programme, which is designed to increase participation in the sport and unearth young England stars of the future.
“His skills are superb. He’s coming back to form and would possibly be the best number nine for England so it gives Stuart Lancaster a hell of a decision to make this summer in South Africa.
“If you need inventiveness and your forward pack is going well – you want a threat and that’s why Ben Youngs is your man.
“He’s a quality player and he has a good understanding of the game. He organises well and when you put all those characteristics together the opposition have to look out for you.”

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 30 May 2012, 7:22 pm

How is he dross?!?!?! You can't have watched him play if you think that

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Wed 30 May 2012, 7:29 pm

I thought he was pretty bad apart from the two breaks - not saying he was rubbish or anything, but when he;s got the world at his feet in terms of talent he needs to seriously up his game again and get back to how he played that season he won games for England on his own.

Not really sure what happened with him, confidence just went and then form went too - if he didnt make those two great breaks on Saturday he would have got a bad rating. I can see Dickson and Care starting ahead of him on tour - but he'll just need one cracking midweek game and he'll be back.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Wed 30 May 2012, 7:39 pm

Youngs was in no way good on Saturday.

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Wed 30 May 2012, 7:40 pm

Youngs & Allen were Tigers best players on Saturday, if you thought Youngs was bad what did you think of Tuilagi Chris?

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next