The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steve Bunce - Boxnation.. Is it worth it Mate????

+12
Union Cane
azania
jammin
JabMachineMK2
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Rowley
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
as1079
AlexHuckerby
Seanusarrilius
Steffan
TRUSSMAN66
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Steve Bunce - Boxnation.. Is it worth it Mate???? - Page 2 Empty Steve Bunce - Boxnation.. Is it worth it Mate????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jun 07 2012, 13:25

First topic message reminder :

When you see this guy who's been around Boxing for years......an obvious once-respected boxing fan and historian....spouting stuff like Chisora and Haye is the fight of the Century you feel quite saddened...

For sure.. we all are appreciative for the Windy acknowledgement.... but spouting out such garbage.. whether in trying to keep his job safe or even worse that he's such a wally he even believes it.....

Kind of makes you realise he's lost any sense of credibility he had left!!!...He's either incompetent or completely in Warren's pocket he's become a joke!!!

I believe you're better than this Stevie!!!

Dignity dear boy... dignity!!!!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Steve Bunce - Boxnation.. Is it worth it Mate???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Bunce - Boxnation.. Is it worth it Mate????

Post by Rowley Thu Jun 07 2012, 16:58

Union Cane wrote:Just to clarify, the current century started on 1st January 2001, but I'm damned if I'm going down that road again.

Leave it Union, just walk away from it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Steve Bunce - Boxnation.. Is it worth it Mate???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Steve Bunce - Boxnation.. Is it worth it Mate????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jun 07 2012, 17:00

Yes don't start getting all technical with us..... drumroll

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Thu Jun 07 2012, 22:22

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:For sure.. we all are appreciative for the Windy acknowledgement....

Sorry slightly off point but did Buncey give Windy a mention? Nice touch if so.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by WelshDevilRob Fri Jun 08 2012, 21:48

Bunce has his own unique style and while there are sometimes mistakes and overhype - I do think he is an asset to the sport and I enjoy the enthusiasm he has for the sport.

WelshDevilRob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2