The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wimbledon Website for 2012

3 posters

Go down

Wimbledon Website for 2012 Empty Wimbledon Website for 2012

Post by barrystar Mon 02 Jul 2012, 6:13 pm

Does anyone agree with me that it is attractive but confusing and ultimately unhelpful. It is not possible to look at the website and see a summary of useful headlines which tell you what has been happening. Just as bad it's difficult to navigate around and one of my bugbears is that you need to move the cursor carefully down onto the options which spring up and move it across them completely accurately otherwise they spring back out of the way.

Next time I suggest that they drop the form for a bit more function, and give up on that useless slamtracker nonsense when the usual scoreboard for normal ATP events is more useful even though it's less ambitious.
barrystar
barrystar

Back to top Go down

Wimbledon Website for 2012 Empty Re: Wimbledon Website for 2012

Post by FedsFan Mon 02 Jul 2012, 9:36 pm

I totally agree. This year it is worse than last year's website. The mouse having to be accuracy pointed is not the easiest thing to do. Plus when they have a photo in the background and those tiny boxes of the days happenings on the side moving is not the easiest thing on the eyes either.

All in all, it is not the most user friendly website. I am sure if more people gave them feedback next year's website may be better.

FedsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henman Bill Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:05 pm

Usually slam websites are good but this one isn't quite as good as the others to find results and things.

Henman Bill

Back to top Go down

Post by barrystar Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:12 pm

For example - apparently tomorrow's order of play is out - but the website is not showing it.
barrystar
barrystar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down