The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What form will the alleged draw rigging follow now?

+17
User 774433
DanFed
banbrotam
The Special Juan
Jeremy_Kyle
luciusmann
Chydremion
Henman Bill
carrieg4
invisiblecoolers
laverfan
lydian
JuliusHMarx
FedsFan
erictheblueuk
reckoner
bogbrush
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What form will the alleged draw rigging follow now? - Page 4 Empty What form will the alleged draw rigging follow now?

Post by bogbrush Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

With Djokovic & Federer likely to be separated in the draws for a while now I thought it appropriate to find out how the draws will look when they are rigged for the USO, or beyond.

It's a fair question, as unless we get advance notice we won't know whether or not they actually have been!

So, is putting Murray with Djokovic giving him the tough or easy option? Does matching Nadal with Federer imply a fix to get a Fedal match, or would they be separated to make it tough for Novak and hold out the hope of a Fedal final?

I'm not a believer myself so haven't a clue but I thought the forum members who possess irrefutable proof gathered by renowned statisticians should step forward and describe the shape of the future rigged draw.

Last edited by bogbrush on Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

What form will the alleged draw rigging follow now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What form will the alleged draw rigging follow now?

Post by prostaff85 Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:08 am

I am not too sure that Djokovic is the strong favorite when facing Murray. This year he almost lost that 5-setter in Australia and Murray beat him on the fast court in Dubai.

Under Lendl's guidance, Murray is getting better, although he's taking it step by step. Djokovic on the other hand has lost his aura of invincibility.
prostaff85
prostaff85

Back to top Go down

What form will the alleged draw rigging follow now? - Page 4 Empty Re: What form will the alleged draw rigging follow now?

Post by bogbrush Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:35 am

It Must Be Love wrote:After the semis Socal actually came on here and congratulated Roger on beating Novak and said Roger deserved to win. thumbsup

He did, that's true.
bogbrush
bogbrush

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4