The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland 6N lookahead

+54
A Simply Mesmeric Try
cp10
The Saint
AB1990
TheMildlyFranticLlama
Tattie Scones RRN
justified sinner
teh_Dingmeister
Rugby Fan
EST
bsando
maestegmafia
Gwlad
Welly
lostinwales
Prothero
beshocked
bluestonevedder
RuggerRadge2611
bedfordwelsh
demosthenes
jimbopip
highland_scot
SecretFly
IanBru
The Bachelor
malky1963
Majestic83
blackcanelion
GLove39
Geordie
whocares
reallybored
alive555
Captain_Sensible
LordDowlais
MacKnocked-on
SirBurger
thebandwagonsociety
nickj
Nematode
R!skysports
JonnyEdinburgh
EWT Spoons
Dorothy_Mantooth
Anglobraveheart
funnyExiledScot
Biltong
tigertattie
TJ
BigGee
George Carlin
RDW
58 posters

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Go down

Scotland 6N lookahead - Page 15 Empty Scotland 6N lookahead

Post by RDW Sun 23 Nov 2014, 10:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Scotland 6N lookahead - Page 15 LogoScotland 6N lookahead - Page 15 Vern_c10

Fixtures

07/02 France V Scotland - 17:00
15/02 Scotland V Wales - 15:00

28/02 Scotland V Italy - 14:30

14/03 England V Scotland - 17:00
21/03 Scotland V Ireland - 14:30

6N standings last 10 years

2014 - 5th, 1 win
2013 - 3rd, 2 wins
2012 - 6th, 0 wins
2011 - 5th, 1 win
2010 - 5th, 1 win
2009 - 5th, 1 win
2008 - 5th, 1 win
2007 - 6th, 1 win
2006 - 3rd, 3 wins
2005 - 5th, 1 win

Squad

FORWARDS: Hugh Blake Erm (Edinburgh Rugby), Fraser Brown (Glasgow Warriors), Blair Cowan, Geoff Cross (both London Irish), David Denton, Alasdair Dickinson (Edinburgh Rugby), Jonny Gray (Glasgow Warriors), Richie Gray (Castres), Ross Ford (Edinburgh Rugby), Jim Hamilton (Saracens), Rob Harley, Euan Murray, Gordon Reid (all Glasgow Warriors), Alasdair Strokosch Shocked (Perpignan), Ben Toolis, Hamish Watson (both Edinburgh Rugby), Jon Welsh (Glasgow Warriors).

BACKS: Mark Bennett (Glasgow Warriors), Sam Hidalgo-Clyne (Edinburgh Rugby), Alex Dunbar, (Glasgow Warriors) Dougie Fife (Edinburgh Rugby), Stuart Hogg, Peter Horne (both Glasgow Warriors) Greig Laidlaw CAPTAIN (Gloucester), Sean Lamont, Sean Maitland, Henry Pyrgos, Finn Russell (all Glasgow Warriors), Matt Scott (Edinburgh Rugby), Tommy Seymour (Glasgow Warriors), Greig Tonks, Tim Visser (both Edinburgh Rugby).

Unavailable through injury: Adam Ashe (neck), Chris Fusaro (ankle), Grant Gilchrist (arm), Tyrone Holmes (face), Ruaridh Jackson (knee), Duncan Taylor (hamstring), Duncan Weir (arm).

Last edited by RDW_Scotland on Tue 20 Jan 2015, 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Scotland 6N lookahead - Page 15 Empty Re: Scotland 6N lookahead

Post by RDW Fri 23 Jan 2015, 10:43 pm

The only player to slightly damage his claim tonight was Denton, who had a quiet game and gave that awful pass. He'll still start against France though, and getting subbed at 50 mins probably confirms that.

Dickinson and Ford as dominant as ever.

Toolis wasn't such a standout tonight but don't think many would grumble if he made the bench over Hamilton.

Same for Watson, but can only see him getting on the bench if Harley is injured.

Fife was the better of the two wingers - he's Scotland 's best kick-chase winger I reckon (had plenty practice) But suspect he'll go for visser.

I have to say that Matt Scott has been solid if unspectacular since coming back from his shoulder injury. I reckon he's lost some bulk because of it, and as such doesn't make the half breaks or ride the tackles like he used to. Burleigh outplayed him again tonight, but hopefully his form can pick up over the 6N - he'll surely start with Dunbar.

Tonks was solid enough - he's our only backup really!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Sat 24 Jan 2015, 11:34 am

Haven't had a chance to give my thoughts on selection yet I am currently still madly in love with Vern Cotter and if we have a good six nations he will be vindicated however what I would say is almost any squad in European rugby would be greatly improved by Cusiter, Brown and Barclay so for us to discount them is unfathomable.
On a slightly different note I watched a Sale game recently and Nathan Hines was magnificent and it made me think how much of a difference he could have made to Scottish rugby if he hadn't retired.

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Sat 24 Jan 2015, 3:11 pm

BigGee wrote:Sammy sure had a good game, its up to Henry tomorrow to reply.

Toolis looks better and better as well and has got to be looking for a bench spot. Watson as well, another hungry young player who looks like he has a future in blue.

Tonks played well tonight and kicked much better than he has on other games at FH, he seems to be finding his confidence. I have to say as well that Jade Te Rure looked pretty tidy when he was on the pitch as well. Not expecting a call up for him  but he is certainly one to bear in mind. Certainly worth thinking about tying him down on a contract. He is a kid who should only get better.

I agree regarding Te Rure, he does look to have potential, after all you can't be the NZ U20s stand off without a good deal of talent. He looks to be a good 'heads up' sort of player from what little we've seen of him so far and he seems to get stuck in defensively as well. As Solomons seems to have him ahead of Heathcote currently you would hope that Edinburgh/SRU are trying to work out a permanent deal with him.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by Nematode Sat 24 Jan 2015, 3:19 pm

I've seen a few of Hines' performances lately and he has been very good. I suppose him retiring has opened up space for youngsters though and maybe not playing for Scotland has allowed him to fully focus on playing well for Sale.

I'm pleased he went out in a good light, however. As much as Lamont wants to play for Scotland forever, there comes a time when you've got to call it a day. Better to do so with fond memories than being forced out.

Nematode

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat 24 Jan 2015, 6:02 pm

Toolis looks better and better as well and has got to be looking for a bench spot. Watson as well, another hungry young player who looks like he has a future in blue.

Tonks played well tonight and kicked much better than he has on other games at FH, he seems to be finding his confidence. I have to say as well that Jade Te Rure looked pretty tidy when he was on the pitch as well. Not expecting a call up for him  but he is certainly one to bear in mind. Certainly worth thinking about tying him down on a contract. He is a kid who should only get better.

I read somewhere that Jade Te Rure was only in Scotland for a couple of months, he wanted to go away and work on his running game and he needed to do that in the off season rather than be something like 4 th string at the Hurricanes pre season training behind Beauden Barrett and others, he also has to spend some time with an English club before things kick off again down here. He does have a Scottish Grandmother.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 24 Jan 2015, 6:20 pm

aucklandlaurie wrote:

I read somewhere that Jade Te Rure was only in Scotland for a couple of months, he wanted to go away and work on his running game and he needed to do that in the off season rather than be something like 4 th string at the Hurricanes pre season training behind Beauden Barrett and others, he also has to spend some time with an English club before things kick off again down here. He does have a Scottish Grandmother.

Well he may just get the opportunity to accelerate his career somewhat by staying over here with the chance of international rugby thrown in. It will be interesting which option he will take if he gets the choice.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:01 am

Bee Gee this is the article that I had read:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/sport/63116025/Turbo-decides-to-go-pro

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 25 Jan 2015, 8:33 am

I don't buy the Jade Te Rure praise just yet - to me he's looked lightweight in defence, flaky when taking the ball into contact and haven't really seen much of his playmaking to comment yet.

His kicks to touch were good though...!

So basically just like any other young stand off, kiwi or otherwise

Heathcoat is a much better option just now IMO and have now idea why he's been binned.

I'm sure Te Rure will develop though!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 25 Jan 2015, 11:07 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:
Bee Gee this is the article that I had read:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/manawatu-standard/sport/63116025/Turbo-decides-to-go-pro

We had that link posted up when he was first touted as coming over. I think he was just keeping his options open, you can't blame him for that.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:09 pm

It's not a particularly popular opinion but I'd say our centre combination has to be Bennett at 13 and then Dunbar or Scott at 12. Bennett is simply on a different level talent wise to anybody else in Scotland.
Also promisingly I reckon our best Scottish midfield (maybe Scott at his peak is better than Dunbar) just at worst matched what I reckon is England's in form midfield, chuck in Hogg, Visser and Seymour who are all try scorers then we have the making of a quality backline. Maitland on the Bench as well. I'd also pick Hidalgo-Clyne to start as he looks a quality player. His performance against Glasgow was the best I've seen from a Scot since Blair and Cusiter were at their peak, although Laidlaw seems to have deity status.

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm

I was about to post the same thing numbers - Bennet was outstanding.

If anyone has to miss out, I think it is Matt Scott just now - something I never thought I'd say.

Dunbar was also superb, and Scott's form just hasn't been hitting his usual heights since he's come back from injury. He's had a good number of games now too.

I wouldn't be overly disappointed whoever is picked out of the 3 of them tbh - we've got worries elsewhere!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:18 pm

I'd personally go for:
9. Hidalgo-Clyne
10. Russell
11. Seymour
12. Dunbar
13. Bennett
14. Visser
15. Hogg

21. Laidlaw
22. Scott
23. Maitland

I doubt Vern will go for that but quite frankly if Vern picked Chunk at 10 I'd not take issue for in Vern we trust. Having said that if we lose the first two games then he shall become the lovechild of Scott Johnson and Andy Robinson who's Godfather happens to be Matt Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:18 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:I was about to post the same thing numbers - Bennet was outstanding.

If anyone has to miss out, I think it is Matt Scott just now - something I never thought I'd say.

Dunbar was also superb, and Scott's form just hasn't been hitting his usual heights since he's come back from injury. He's had a good number of games now too.

I wouldn't be overly disappointed whoever is picked out of the 3 of them tbh - we've got worries elsewhere!

Have to agree with that, Bennett is what Glasgow have been missing recently, he makes a difference. Dunbar went off today, but if injured certainly did not look to bad. Fraser Brown had an outstanding game for Glasgow as well and you can see why he is in the squad ahead of the other hookers, he brings so much in the loose. Henry played well to, but probably is not a game changer off the bench, S H-C might be better in that option. Maitland had a much better game today as well, looking much more his old self.

All in all we are not in a terrible place going into the 6N. I am sure they will all benefit from not having a game next week.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:22 pm

123456789 wrote:I'd personally go for:
9. Hidalgo-Clyne
10. Russell
11. Seymour
12. Dunbar
13. Bennett
14. Visser
15. Hogg

21. Laidlaw
22. Scott
23. Maitland

I doubt Vern will go for that but quite frankly if Vern picked Chunk at 10 I'd not take issue for in Vern we trust. Having said that if we lose the first two games then he shall become the lovechild of Scott Johnson and Andy Robinson who's Godfather happens to be Matt Williams

Can't see Laidlaw not starting, but Sammy might bench. I think Maitland will start first game as Hoggy even if fit will be rusty and will need a run out first. If he does not bench the first game, then Tonks will cover 10/15 in his place.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:24 pm

123456789 wrote:I'd personally go for:
9. Hidalgo-Clyne
10. Russell
11. Seymour
12. Dunbar
13. Bennett
14. Visser
15. Hogg

21. Laidlaw
22. Scott
23. Maitland

Laugh 

Just take a look at these 10 backs.

My Uncle Dougie would have eaten French food in public to have a backline like that available to us 5-10 years ago.

Now all we need to do is find our first choice tighthead and we've got the makings of a genuinely competitive side.

Proud of Glasgow today, but similarly am a stern parent and I know that they should have done better.

Those small mistakes are the differences between a good side and a great one.

I haven't seen enough of Laidlaw to know whether he should get the 9 shirt or not. Surely that experience he has must count for something? I've seen him knock over kicks in the last minute to beat the Wallabies. I'm not sure that I want to toss him for an option that is welcome, certainly more fashionable, but not necessarily better.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm

To think 5 years ago we could have lined up with:

9. Lawson
10. Parks
11. Walker
12. Morrison
13. Lamont
14. Danielli
15. Southwell

And to think we blamed Townsend for our lack of tries...

Back to top Go down

Post by teh_Dingmeister Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:36 pm

Would still give Laidlaw the shirt on merit and for his kicking. Hopefully he continues in the same vein as he played in the autumn and by all accounts has still been playing well for Gloucester.

Bennet's probably got a place in the XV after today's game. Likely partnered with Dunbar if he passes concussion protocol. Scotland have really got a chance to knock France over, even with the Killer B's omitted so far it's looking very promising for the 6nations on the strength of Glasgow and Embra's recent games.

teh_Dingmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:38 pm

123456789 wrote:To think 5 years ago we could have lined up with:

9. Lawson
10. Parks
11. Walker
12. Morrison
13. Lamont
14. Danielli
15. Southwell
Scotland 6N lookahead - Page 15 Gasp10
Dark days.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:39 pm

Hence why we scored the fewest number of tries in the 2011 world cup

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 25 Jan 2015, 3:53 pm

Head knock apparently for Alex Dunbar, hopefully not to serious and will be fine for the France game. I hope so as I am going!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 4:00 pm

Farrell's had a knee injury so the Bath midfield could easily end up being the Bath one, although Stuart Lancaster's obsession of boring the opposition into submission should see Barritt playing which would be fantastic. In fact our 10, 12 and 13 looks the most settled of all the six nations sides except maybe Wales'. I think we could see one of the best six nations ever, generally not just Scotland, as I think 5 teams could go into it with the capacity to win. I think we'll occupy 3rd or 4th but I'm still excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 6:23 pm

Having seen Glasgow's problems in the scrum today I expect that Cotter's first choice front row in the World Cup may be Dickenson, Ford and Nel, they seem a far superior unit to Glasgow's. With the rest of the pack being the Grays, Harley, Cowan and one of Denton, Beattie or Strauss at 8 it looks like the makings of a very strong pack.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Sun 25 Jan 2015, 9:13 pm

So we're lookg at something like this for the opening World Cup fixture:

1.Dickinson 2.Ford 3.Nel 4.J Gray 5.R Gray 6.Harley 7.Cowan 8.Strauss 9.Laidlaw(c) 10.Russell 11.Visser 12.Dunbar 13.Bennett 14.Seymour 15.Hogg

16.Grant 17.Brown 18.Cross 19.Gilchrist 20.Denton 21.Pyrgos 22.Scott 23.Maitland

24.Welsh 25.MacArthur 26.B Toolis 27.Watson 28.Beattie 29.Hidalgo-Clyne 30.Weir 31.Tonks 32.Taylor

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by 123456789 Sun 25 Jan 2015, 9:43 pm

The more I look at it the better we'd be with Barclay and Brown at the world cup who are better players than the alternatives, maybe not Harley, and they can both cover the back row, we could start the world cup with our options to choose from as the killer Bs, Harley, Fusaro, Wilson, Strauss, Denton, Watson, Low, Cowan, Strockosh, Blake and Ashe. I am really quite confident that we'll give a good account of ourselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Sun 25 Jan 2015, 9:58 pm

We should probably accept that Brown and Barclay are out of the reckoning. I too would take them over Beattie and Watson in the 32 man squad listed above, but it seems that Cotter and Johnson have made up their minds.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sun 25 Jan 2015, 10:30 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:We should probably accept that Brown and Barclay are out of the reckoning. I too would take them over Beattie and Watson in the 32 man squad listed above, but it seems that Cotter and Johnson have made up their minds.

I think you can definitely say that about Barclay, but not sure we can completely rule out KB. An injury here or there, which there always are and he gets the chance to show what he can do at international level and he could be back in the frame. It is always the way that the squad we are all speculating about now won't be the one the one that we end up with. There is a lot of rugby still to be played this year and bones to be broken and muscles torn. I don't think there is any way back for John Barclay though and some of that is his own fault.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GLove39 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:40 am

Speaking of Beattie he's been called into the squad

GLove39

https://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:42 am

On Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, I think the thing that will keep him in contention and maybe guarantee his world cup place if his goal kicking. If he can maintain around 80% accuracy with the boot he'll be a real asset for Scotland. Cusiter and Pyrgos are both good players but if H-C's goal kicking is consistently excellent it will stand him out.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by alive555 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:26 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:So we're lookg at something like this for the opening World Cup fixture:

1.Dickinson 2.Ford 3.Nel 4.J Gray 5.R Gray 6.Harley 7.Cowan 8.Strauss 9.Laidlaw(c) 10.Russell 11.Visser 12.Dunbar 13.Bennett 14.Seymour 15.Hogg

16.Grant 17.Brown 18.Cross 19.Gilchrist 20.Denton 21.Pyrgos 22.Scott 23.Maitland

24.Welsh 25.MacArthur 26.B Toolis 27.Watson 28.Beattie 29.Hidalgo-Clyne 30.Weir 31.Tonks 32.Taylor

so that would mean both strauss and nel coming in uncapped and Ashe out injured until wc and Beattie in his place ?

alive555

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:28 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:On Sam Hidalgo-Clyne, I think the thing that will keep him in contention and maybe guarantee his world cup place if his goal kicking. If he can maintain around 80% accuracy with the boot he'll be a real asset for Scotland. Cusiter and Pyrgos are both good players but if H-C's goal kicking is consistently excellent it will stand him out.

From recollection Pyrgos is a decent kicker as well - just that Russell or Weir at Glasgow are better.

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:29 am

This will have to be confirmed, but a few weeks ago in the pub one of my mates said that since the world cup warm up games or not capped internationals, Strauss will be able to play in them? For me that would answer the question of whether he should be picked once and for all.

Either way, Nel signed for Edinburgh in July so he will be available for the warm up games.

Last edited by RDW_Scotland on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Mon 26 Jan 2015, 9:32 am

GLove39 wrote:Speaking of Beattie he's been called into the squad

From the same announcement, a note of the current injury list: "The following players require further assessment and treatment, and will return to training this week as they become available: David Denton (calf), Alex Dunbar (concussion), Dougie Fife (leg), Robert Harley (knee/ankle), Sean Maitland (shoulder), Matt Scott (shoulder), Alasdair Strokosch (shoulder), Greig Tonks (concussion), Ben Toolis (back)."

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:07 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:This will have to be confirmed, but a few weeks ago in the pub one of my mates said that since the world cup warm up games or not capped internationals, Strauss will be able to play in them? For me that would answer the question of whether he should be picked once and for all.

Either way, Nel signed for Edinburgh in July so he will be available for the warm up games.

Think the warm up matches will be full cap games as well so Strauss would probably miss out on those as well unless they arrange a non cap game against the barbarians or another invitational team.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:15 am

Seems to be some doubt about whether Dunbar will be fit for the start of the 6Ns due to concussion which would be a massive blow to our chances. Hopefully he'll recover quickly.
Are players such as Nel and Strauss allowed to join in with squad training prior to becoming qualified, rather like the young players who are sometimes invited to train with the squad for experience?

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:21 am

You can train all you want, you just can't play.

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Nel and Strauss had already trained with the squad.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Majestic83 Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:26 am

On the scrum half front its just been announced that Brendan McKibbin has signed for London Irish for 2 year. Sat on the bench for Australia but never got on so can still play for Scotland if Scotland wanted to select him in the future.

Majestic83

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:27 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:You can train all you want, you just can't play.

I'm sure I heard somewhere that Nel and Strauss had already trained with the squad.

It certainly makes sense to involve them if the rules allow, I expect Blake has also been involved already prior to his selection. Also just seen that Tonks has suffered concussion now as well, as we are low on 10 options I assume Heathcote would be the obvious replacement if Tonks were to miss the start of the 6Ns.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:28 am

This thread's getting full.

Let's go, biatches:
https://www.606v2.com/t57403-6n-round-1-france-v-scotland-7-february
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by takethelongroad Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:45 am

Before we all move along. Look at the Scotland team twitter feed. The pic at 10.19 this am shows Strauss and KB (I think) amongst others prepping for a fitness session....

takethelongroad

Back to top Go down

Post by takethelongroad Mon 26 Jan 2015, 10:47 am

Ah, cancel that, just saw the next pic - it was Cross and Beattie!

takethelongroad

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Mon 26 Jan 2015, 12:48 pm

lol

how could mistake Cross!!!!!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by takethelongroad Mon 26 Jan 2015, 12:54 pm

Mistaken beard ID. Looked quite Straussian from profile view

takethelongroad

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Mon 26 Jan 2015, 1:42 pm

alive555 wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:So we're lookg at something like this for the opening World Cup fixture:

so that would mean both strauss and nel coming in uncapped and Ashe out injured until wc and Beattie in his place ?

Yes, I think that Nel and Strauss will go straight in. Certainly on current form.

Not sure Beattie is taking Ashe's "place" per se. Not sure Ashe can lay claim to "a place" in the Scotland squad as of yet. He's played in the AIs in the summer whilst others were injured. He's a long way from convincing me that his name is on the proverbial plane for the World Cup.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15