The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 7 Homepage V

+9
prop_lyd
LukeLovesLuka
Ozzy3213
BamBam
Fluxy
CJB
dammit_chris
Sgt_Pooly
SirJohnnyEnglish
13 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 Empty Season 7 Homepage V

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Mon 08 Dec 2014, 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 Aviva+Premiership+Logo
Breaking News: London Irish pull off the bottom of the table with win against inform Chiefs, Sale pick up bonus point win against league leaders while the gap between 4th and 5th widens following Quins win. 

Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 Aviva-Premiership-Trophy-e1306508139154

2013/2014 – London Wasps
2012/2013 – Leicester Tigers 
2011/2012 – Newcastle Falcons 
2010/2011 - Newcastle Falcons 
2009/2010 – Saracens 
2008/2009 - London Irish

POSAviva PremiershipPLAYEDWONDREWLOSTP FP AP DT FT ATBPLBPPOINTS
1Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 9Northampton Saints 1311023683214740306252
2Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 12Sale Sharks *1310033623273540304346
3Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 6London Wasps *      139133583372137333242
4Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 7Harlequins *138233673274038302340
5Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 4Leicester Tigers13607315323-826290731
6Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 48Exeter Chiefs *  13544318324-627280431
7Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 11Saracens 13517315334-1928300729
8Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 1Bath Rugby *13517337340-333331728
9Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 2Gloucester 13508333334-129300727
10Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 8Newcastle Falcons *13319316348-3228332722
11Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 5London Irish13229318348-3028351821
12Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 50London Welsh133010303350-4726360618

Welcome to Season 7 of the Aviva Premiership fantasy rugby game.  Below are the rules of the game which must be adhered to.  If there are any situations that arise in the course of the game which are not covered by the rules, a final decision will be made by the RFU (SJE) as to how the situation will be resolved.

Senior Squads wrote:
The maximum squad size is 40 senior players.  If a team has more than 40 players in their squad then they will be fined £1 million per player over the permitted amounts per day for the first seven days. If after 7 consecutive days a team still has more than the permitted number of players then the team will be fined £2 million per player per day, and fined 1 league point per player per day for the next seven days. If after this time a team still has more than the permitted number of players in their squad, the RFU (SJE) will remove players at its discretion to bring them back under the permitted numbers. There will be no right of appeal to players being removed.

Be aware that all tier one international matches which are played during the season will count in the game, and players selected in the match day 23's for those matches will not be eligible to play for their clubs on that weekend, therefore you must give due consideration to the make-up of your squad.
Academy Rules wrote:
Each team will be allowed to have an academy squad of 20 players.  Players who are in the academy must be born on or after 1st September 1992. 

Any player, who is at any Premiership club in real life, either in their senior, academy or AASE squads, can be bid for on the domestic bidding page. Players who are at your own club in real life and are coming through the academy system must be bid for if you want them in your own academy.
Transfers wrote:

• Domestic (other AP Teams)
    Each team has a budget to use in the purchase of players. Domestic transfers between AP clubs, regardless of nationality of player, should be negotiated between the respective managers, and then confirmed on the Domestic Transfer Confirmation Page.
  • Domestic (Championship and below)
    Each team may during the season purchase no more than 5 players from the Championship or the National Leagues. These players must be bid for on the National League Bidding page, and each bid will be considered by me on its own merits before being accepted or rejected.  No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.
  • Foreign
    To make a foreign transfer (i.e. from any club outside of the AP, regardless of whether the player is English) a bid should be made on the Foreign Transfers Page, which will be considered by me against the posted guidelines for purchase prices before being accepted or rejected. No bid will be accepted until a minimum of 24 hours has elapsed from the time the bid was made, in order to afford other managers the opportunity to make a counter bid.

There will be a summer foreign transfer window, which will run as follows.

Open Window

Open transfer window, teams have unlimited bids provided they have the financial resources to cover them.  Teams may only bid for one player at a time.

The window will open from the 9th of June but only to those sides that finish 8th and below at first. They will have a week to make one signing each before the window is open to all.     

Player Releases wrote: 
Managers may choose to release players from their clubs, for which they will be offered compensation

Compensation will be paid as follows

£2 million – current international (must have played international rugby in the previous 12 months)
£1.5 million – former international
£1m – top flight experience
£0.5m – other

All released players will be deemed to have joined a Championship side and can be bid for on the National League Bidding page.
Retirements wrote:
There will be no compensation for retiring players.  Should a player who retires decide to come out of retirement and play again, then he will automatically go back to the club who he was playing for in the game when he retired.
Fixtures wrote:
There will be 22 Aviva Premiership games per season, plus the play offs. There will also be European Rugby Champions Cup, European Rugby Challenge Cup and Anglo Welsh Cup matches.  These games will take place once a week. A match thread will be put up every Monday. Home teams must be named by midnight on Tuesday. Away teams must be named by midnight on Wednesday. Failure to meet these deadlines is punishable by the addition of three match points to the oppositions final score, unless both sides fail to do so. Both teams must provide tactics by midnight on Thursday. Predictions will be open from 00:01 hours on Friday and remain open until 15:00 hours on Sunday. Managers will post the scores that they think will happen from these games (apart from games in which they are involved).  An average of all predictions will be taken, and then 0.5 points added to each teams score for each prediction that had them as the winner, and that will then be the final score.

Managers are asked to provide detail as to why they have predicted a result.  To be considered a descriptive prediction this must be a full 3 lines long when entered into the text box. 
Teams wrote:
When naming your team, not only should you put the starting XV and replacements, but also tactics that your team will employ. Results will be affected by the tactics described.

In addition, each team must have the following:-

For domestic competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 4 of those must be in your starting XV.

For European competition at least 8 England qualified players in your match day 23, and at least 6 of those must be in your starting XV.

At least 2 props and 1 hooker on the bench.

All players must be eligible (not injured or banned).

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a 1 league point deduction.

If you fail to submit a team for a match, then the other team will be automatically awarded a 30-0 bonus point win. If both teams fail to submit a team, then it will be scored as a 0-0 draw.
Injuries and Suspensions wrote:
Injuries in this game do NOT reflect real life, they will be generated by me.

Players banned in real life will be ineligible for selection in this game for the duration of the ban.

Inclusion of injured/banned players will result in them being replaced by players on the bench, and the bench not having eight players, which may result in punishment if it concerns the front-row.

Punishment for fielding an ineligible player will be loss of one match point.
Financial Rewards wrote:
There will be no rewards for the result of an individual match, instead the managers will receive cash for predicting.

£2m for descriptive predictions 
£0.25m for scores on the doors predictions
If you fail to predict without first advising me that you are unable to do so that week, you will be fined £1m for a first offence, £2m for a second offence, £3m for a third offence etc upto a maximum of £5m per fine.

AP finishing positions.

Champions: 8m
Runners Up: 6m
Playoff Semi Finalist Losers: 5m
5th: 4m
6th: 3.5m
7th: 3m
8th: 2.5m
9th: 2m
10th: 1.5m
11th: 1m
12th: 0.5m

Heineken Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £2 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £3 million each
Runners Up - £4 million
Champions - £5 million

Amlin Challenge Cup

Losing Quarter Finalists - £1 million each
Losing Semi Finalists - £2 million each
Runners Up - £3 million
Champions - £4 million

Anglo-Welsh Cup

Losing Semi Finalist - £1 million each
Runners Up - £2 million
Champions - £3 million

If your budgets falls below minus £10 million for any reason, the administrators (SJE) will step in and players from within your squad will be released for the relevant financial compensation (foreign transfer value) in order to bring your budget back above minus £10 million.

Last edited by SirJohnnyEnglish on Wed 14 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm; edited 7 times in total

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Season 7 Homepage V - Page 9 Empty Re: Season 7 Homepage V

Post by Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:37 pm

Kvesic was again decent. Our best forward this year.

We are in a spiral of bad form. Thank god for Welsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:47 pm

Considering Hughes carrying stats per game I imagine he will be way down.

Had an off day and was targeted by glos quite heavily in light of how he has ripped us apart previously. He was a 5/10 today and no more

You certainly need to watch it again if you think Hughes was 5/10. He was part of everything in the first and made two fantastic turnovers plus his normal rampaging runs.

He made 10m more than any other forward and made the most yards out of the whole Wasps team! He nailed his tackles and got at least 2 turnovers.....what more do you want?

Best forward on the park by a clear distance, but agree Haskell played well as did Kalamafoni.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:52 pm

Watching it live he knocked on a lot which i know is one thing Dai young said they are trying to improve him on and took quite a few poor options.

I think man of the match would be 7/10 today as no one was outstanding.

like most players today he was average hence my 5/10.

He has been superb in most games this season and stood out today he was targeted and did not shine.

Re robson going to wasps the rumours at Kingsholm are he is off to Exeter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:04 pm

Well if Hughes was a 5/10 I'd hate to think of the scores of the Gloucester pack.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:15 pm

Hook would be 1 or 2.

Our forwards were decent enough and in the ascendancy. Our backs are struggling have hugely

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:22 pm

Atmosphere at glos very muted today. Everyone is wondering what is going on and how we can turn the corner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 28 Dec 2014, 7:30 pm

dammit_chris wrote:Good attempt at a wum there with the "noticeable step up", you are getting pretty bad at it at late - you losing your touch as I'm surprised even you haven't been able to notice that Simpson has been in great form for us this season. Didn't put a foot wrong today and commentators saying how well he played. Need to up your game a bit, as otherwise running the risk of getting a little boring Wink

No Wum intended, I'm on my best behaviour, I just think he's poor and have never said otherwise no matter who has had him on here. His passing is awful for an AP scrum half, he really stops Wasps playing sometimes. I'm not surprised you're linked with other 9's as he's a major area of weakness for you.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Sun 28 Dec 2014, 8:40 pm

Simpson has been in great form and his pass has improved.

However I'd never have him near the England team
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:00 pm

Think Simpson has been helped by having a ten that is a talker
And organiser.

Goode is really good at that part of
The game/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:02 pm

Goode is really underrated, I'd love him at Falcons. You can keep Simpson though Wink

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 28 Dec 2014, 9:53 pm

Don't get me wrong I wouldn't start Simpson for England as his game management isn't always the best - but I'd take him as 3rd choice no9 for a WC squad, as his speed offers something that neither Dickson nor Wigglesworth can - we're in pretty much the pool of death and it could come down to tries scored and can see him being great for us in the final 20 mins against some of the lesser teams in the group.

If Robson or someone else can push on and get first team rugby then that'd be great to get them in the England setup, but as much as I like Dickson and Wigglesworth I don't see any part of their games that improve England as an attacking threat - Simpson's pace is a threat to any team.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:28 pm

Simpson is nowhere near International class.

It's not always about chasing a game, what happens 5mins in and Care/Youngs take a knock against SA and god forbid Simpson is on the bench. His basics are just plain awful.

There's a long line of better 9's who I'd prefer in an England shirt.

Youngs, Care, Dickson, Wigglesworth are miles ahead of Simpson. You could argue that Robson, Cook, Lewis etc are better scrum halfs. Then you have the Chudleys & Cliffs who have better basics.

I just don't rate Simpson at all if you can't tell lol. We've done him to death over the years and he's still got the same flaws.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Sun 28 Dec 2014, 10:38 pm

Not sure how many people would rate Robson, Cook or Lewis ahead of him - they'd probably all need to be first choice for their clubs before you could compare and none of them would be ahead of him at Wasps.

Agree Dickson and Wiggles are better all round no9s but don't think they offer anything as a 3rd choice no9 for England.

His basics aren't awful - have a watch of the first half again, not sure how you can think that as he didn't put a foot wrong, you won't see a better display of box kicking than in those 40 mins either.

He has flaws, but what players doesn't, but the lads in cracking form this season, he's one of the best defensive covering no9s around and he finally has a decent pack to give him a platform - only issue for me is his decision making can get him caught at base of scrims or rucks.

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Sun 28 Dec 2014, 11:46 pm

His passing is awful.

Dickson & Wigg offer quality as 3rd choice, they can run s game, it's more than just having pace.

I prefer Robson, Cook & Lewis to Simpson. They all have better all round games imo.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven_Sharks Sun 28 Dec 2014, 11:47 pm

Stade beat Toulon 30 points to 6 to go top of the top 14. Habana started at 12!

Steven_Sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 Dec 2014, 9:24 am

First cuthbert and now basteraud talking about losing form.

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3551_9624265,00.html

Form is such a curious thing. One day you can't do anything right the next day everything you touch comes off.

He was really good last year. He will get it back any week. Just have to work harder and not try and force it

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:24 pm

International Sale at Bath

Charlie Faumaunia
Luke Romano
Luke Charteris
Alexandre Flanquardt
Maxime Machenaud
Darren Cave
Nopolini Nalaga
Sitiveni Sivivatu
Stuart Hogg

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Driver Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:34 pm

Team of the Year?

1.Joe Marler
2.Dane Coles
3.Carl Hayman
4.Samu Manoa
5.Brodie Retallick
6.Marcell Coatzee
7.Richie McCaw
8.Duane Vermuelan

9.Danny Care
10.Jonny Sexton
11.Julian Sevea
12.Matt Giteau
13.Malakai Fekitoa
14.George North
15.Willie Le Roux

Can't believe i left Kieron Read out of my team , that is surely a testament to how well the big V has played this year
Driver
Driver

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:51 pm

Hard to argue with that mate. 

My only change would be Manoa for POC

Fluxy
Aviva Premiership Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by SirJohnnyEnglish Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:53 pm

1. Ayerza
2. Moore
3. ?????
4. Retalick
5. POC
6. O'Mahony
7. Hooper
8. Vermulean

9. Murray
10. Sexton
11. Savea
12. Giteau
13. Kuindrani
14. Folau
15. Le Roux

TH wide open don't think there's been any one outstanding player.

SirJohnnyEnglish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:01 pm

Herrera the Argentinian perhaps?

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:07 pm

Driver wrote:Team of the Year?

1.Joe Marler
2.Dane Coles
3.Carl Hayman
4.Samu Manoa
5.Brodie Retallick
6.Marcell Coatzee
7.Richie McCaw
8.Duane Vermuelan

9.Danny Care
10.Jonny Sexton
11.Julian Sevea
12.Matt Giteau
13.Malakai Fekitoa
14.George North
15.Willie Le Roux

Can't believe i left Kieron Read out of my team , that is surely a testament to how well the big V has played this year

Carl Hayman is a strange one as is WLR.

Also Kurindrani has been unanimous in every team of year which I agree with. Would have Murray or smith over care who has had a huge loss of
Form which is bad news with the build up of the wc upon us

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:07 pm

Probably Herrea Johnny but agree no real standout, he's only had a few good games.

1. Ayerza
2. Creevy
3. Herrera
4. Retallick
5. Whitelock
6. Kaino
7. McCaw
8. Vermeulen

9. Smith
10. Sexton
11. Savea
12. Giteau
13. Fekitoa
14. Smith
15. WLR

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:09 pm

Would have jdv or Toomua at 12 as
For me not
Playing int rugby counts against gits.
I
Am a huge Gits fan but he was struggling at int level before he left for
Toulon. I think it was just fatigue and he could still play int but would still need to see him perform at that level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:10 pm

He was mostly at 10 I think before leaving??? 12 is his best position imo

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:12 pm

12 is defo his best position.
He played a mix of 10/12 before leaving and was
Really on the decline. They had lots of playmakers like barnes JOC and cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:15 pm

If it was on super rugby form would have had fekitoa ( probably player of year at s15) but he has only showed tiny glimpses of his potential at int level. He has not been helped at int level by having to play a bit of 12 where he had some defensive issues because its not his position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:28 pm

He got better at 12 and put in his best Int game so far at 12 too against Aus I think. I do prefer him at 13 as he can use his gas more

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:35 pm

If you have gas, step and strength like him
And are not a distributor then 13 is the position.

NZ I reckon will go back to a distributing 12 post nonu as they have throughout most of history.

Nonu really broke the mould by not being a 2nd 5/8.

Likewise smith at 13 did for them

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluxy Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:45 pm

Nonu grew in the 12 role, and will be missed a lot by the ABs. I'd argue now Nonu has the game to play at ten in the right side.

Fluxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Tue 30 Dec 2014, 1:57 pm

Umaga played a fair bit at 12 too.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 3:34 pm

Fluxy wrote:Nonu grew in the 12 role, and will be missed a lot by the ABs. I'd argue now Nonu has the game to play at ten in the right side.

He can still only pass off one hand.
Great player but I think 10 would be a bit beyond him.

He is ten times
The player he was and will go down as an ab legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 9:20 am

Lancaster hints at LCD and slade in wc squad

“Players like Henry Slade or Luke Cowan-Dickie, the two Exeter boys. They are very much in that position where you could not rule out an opportunity for young players like that. Maybe they will get an opportunity and prove themselves against the others"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 01 Jan 2015, 9:56 am

Slade is an outside bet for a squad place, he's looked good in a number of positions.

Too early for LCD though. He's looked decent without shining, he's a fair bit off being ready to start a Int game.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by dammit_chris Thu 01 Jan 2015, 10:11 am

He mentioned Burgess as well - don't think he is really ruling out anyone at this stage!

dammit_chris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 10:58 am

Burgess he said will be In Saxons.

I think LCD will be 3rd choice for WC, hartley and Webber nailed on.

Lcd has cracking darts these days. 2 years ago they were appaling. Offers a real threat in the loose as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 01 Jan 2015, 11:04 am

I would put money on LCD not being 3rd choice hooker for WC, he's behind Yeadle at Exeter.

He's came on and does have something about him but he's not good enough to play Int rugby yet. His darts are ok, still very loopy which you get from a raw hooker.

Micky Haywood has came on the most this season and is a better player than LCD currently, there's quite a few better options really.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 11:20 am

Lcd has been ahead of yeandle since back. He was bench against bath but started all the others. Yeandle is a tidy player also.

Hey wood has been really good and is on fire atm. It's easier to integrate a player into a really good side like saints. They have such a settled team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:09 pm

Apparently barring injury our centres vs wales will be burrel and Barrit.

Burrel has to play but why not give slade a go. It's lancaster basically saying we don't want to play an expansive game

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:24 pm

It looks like Tuilagi will be out so we'll need to plan for life without him. He's extremley injury prone which is a worry as he's a special player.

Burrell is the form centre in the AP so no issues there, I'd prefer Twelvetrees over Barritt. There's no other options really? I'm less concerned with Barritt in as Farrell is unlikely to start.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:24 pm

I'd like to see Slade or Daly or at least JJ at 13 with Burrell at 12.
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:27 pm

According to the press it would be Burrel 12 Barrit 13.

I seriously doubt twelvetrees will be in 6 nations squad. If we had centres fit he would have been dropped from gloucester team according to local press. Unfortunately trinder is made of glass and is again injured

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:38 pm

Daly would get hammered, he slips off too many tackles even at AP level. He does have a nice offload though, just needs to tighten.

JJ should be in really, not sure Slade is ready or a 13 tbh

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:40 pm

JJ looks really good every time I watch bath. He is a more genuine 13
Than slade

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:50 pm

Barritt is often underrated but he isn't a 13. Slade and Daly add an extra kicker as Burrell isn't one and are both attacking players. I agree Daly's defence isn't great though but that hasn't stopped us before and he'd get better and I think adds a lot in attack
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

He won't get picked CJ, SL is safety first and Daly would be a major problem imo. He's a good footballer but more suited to 15.

If JJ can't get a look in, Daly has no chance.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 01 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

I also agree Slade isn't a 13, but he can play there and is in form with the attributes to succeed at top level. 

I also think that Burrell and Barritt means we have given up on last 6N attacking approach and on finding a top class centre pairing before World Cup, AND Lancaster is just desperate for Manu to walk back into the team and save him, and it isn't ideal for any style of rugby, not even defensive rugby unless he picks someone like Goode (but capable of catching) at 15 and Wriggles at 9
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by ChequeredJersey Thu 01 Jan 2015, 3:00 pm

Oh well, I hope Ford is practising his cross field kicks then...
ChequeredJersey
ChequeredJersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 3:07 pm

Good point you raise there about kicking options CJ. We desperately need a second kicking option In the centres. When we played eastmomd it showed that without a kicker we are easy to press when under pressure.

Thankfully it looks like we have stopped with trying to pick eastmond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt_Pooly Thu 01 Jan 2015, 3:11 pm

Agree, I think SL has seen enough of Eastmond to know he's not up to it. He's been in great form in the AP but he just lacks that extra something to make the jump.

Sgt_Pooly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next