The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Dec 2014, 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:53 am

A thong and a Next jumper. I now will always see you as Alan Partridge when he is doing his lapdance Tina. Thanks for that.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:04 pm

I think the rule of thumb with regards to banner adverts is when in doubt, always click them.

Its something you should all do as often as possible, from as many different PCs around the world.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:27 pm

Rowley wrote:A thong and a Next jumper. I now will always see you as Alan Partridge when he is doing his lapdance Tina. Thanks for that.

That's excellent work, Jeff. It really is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:54 pm

Lunch was crap, nothing to report...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:56 pm

Mine also Rick, ham salad sandwich. The ham was particuarly poor. Bad enough to make me think Shah may be on to something.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 12:58 pm

Don't let him hear you say that Jeff, he will use it to galvanise the masses behind a false consensus.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:07 pm

I ate some 'suspect' chicken for lunch. With a bit of luck I may have to go home soon.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:14 pm

superflyweight wrote:I ate some 'suspect' chicken for lunch.  With a bit of luck I may have to go home soon.  

Was it fowl? In my experience you'll be ok as long as you only had a poultry portion.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm

There's a joke in there somewhere about all the c0ck experience you gained at school.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 1:34 pm

superflyweight wrote:There's a joke in there somewhere about all the c0ck experience you gained at school.

Those are just Bantam stories made up by the terrorist.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 2:39 pm

New Year.

Same Sean Michaels.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 2:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:2015.

New Year.

Same Sean Michaels.

Would we have it any other way?

(No jokes about seany getting it the 'other way' please)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 2:59 pm

I'm not usually known for puns am I?

How is Kim? Bet her knockers are a bit bigger after plenty of christmas stuffing.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:00 pm

I don't know. I've never met Kim. Her loss.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:02 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'm not usually known for puns am I?

How is Kim? Bet her knockers are a bit bigger after plenty of christmas stuffing.

No, but killing threads is a forte of yours.

They don't look noticeably bigger, but I haven't ever cupped them so I can't be sure.

She did tell me in the kitchen that she is doing a detox diet this year. And also that she has split up with her ex.

You could be in there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:05 pm

Classic Kim, talking about diets whilst standing in the kitchen.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:08 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:I'm not usually known for puns am I?

No, but killing threads is a forte of yours.

They don't look noticeably bigger, but I haven't ever cupped them so I can't be sure.

She did tell me in the kitchen that she is doing a detox diet this year.  And also that she has split up with her ex.  

You could be in there.

You can't split up with an ex. You have to split up with someone you're with.

New Year

Same Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:09 pm

superflyweight wrote:Classic Kim, talking about diets whilst standing in the kitchen.  

She was brewing a cup-a-soup as well.

At the risk of offending RiCk, they are full of salt and other sh*t that isn't good for you.

I didn't say anything though. Not after she dropped the 'newly single' bombshell. I'm not a monster, for Christ's sake.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:13 pm

Tino wrote:At the risk of offending RiCk, they are full of salt and other sh*t that isn't good for you.

I hope it was for breakfast...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:14 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:At the risk of offending RiCk, they are full of salt and other sh*t that isn't good for you.

I hope it was for breakfast...

Elevenses.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:14 pm

At least it wasn't claiming to be instant soup, Tina. I think we properly nailed that fallacy last year!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:14 pm

I just ate a strawberry lace - I'm not proud of myself.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:17 pm

superflyweight wrote:I just ate a strawberry lace - I'm not proud of myself.  

Strawberry lace. And a pretty face.

One for Jules, that is.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:32 pm

I bought a packet of wham (the bar) sweets which I devoured quickly went back for some fizzy chewits. Should know better, I've balloned to 14'2 in the last 2 or 3 months. Have only ever been 12'6 12'9 since I remember

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:35 pm

and i can't spell....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:38 pm

and you used the symbol for 'feet' when you meant stone....

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:40 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:and you used the symbol for 'feet' when you meant stone....

Your such a grammar nazi.

New Year.

Same old gentleman of advancing years, Jules.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:42 pm

tis true. i'm having a mare although I can ashamedly say that I though you could hypen there.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 3:43 pm

New Year.

If I were a grammar nazi I'd think you did that accidentally and feel compelled to correct it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 05 Jan 2015, 6:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

New Year.

If I were a grammar nazi I'd think you did that accidentally and feel compelled to correct it.

Tino once caught me out with similar trickery, it happened before I got to know him and his devious nature.  In a flash I went from being a grammartist to a grammarse.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:21 pm

He's not clever enough to catch me out and knows it. He takes his revenge by constantly reminding me of my age.
I will be 50 this year and to be honest I'm not at all phucking happy about it.

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Mon 05 Jan 2015, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm really not fucking happy about it.)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 05 Jan 2015, 8:04 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:He's not clever enough to catch me out and knows it. He takes his revenge by constantly reminding me of my age.
I will be 50 this year and to be honest I'm not at all phucking happy about it.

I'm not too far behind you. Just turned 44 and have my first hemorrhoid to prove it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 05 Jan 2015, 8:38 pm

Just massively p1ssed off Galtova by correctly answering three questions on University Challenge before they'd been asked having only heard the subject matter. My normal tactic to annoy her is to answer "Matisse" to any question that involves a painting.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 8:43 pm

Which ones did you get?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 05 Jan 2015, 8:55 pm

Fingal's Cave, Mary Rose & one other.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 05 Jan 2015, 8:58 pm

Excluding the film ones I got more answers right when I didn't know what the question was. Should've used the luck on the Euromillions instead of wasting it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Jan 2015, 9:07 pm

I got all 3 of the 1960s films bonus questions, Mary Rose, Hokusai, a few others.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 05 Jan 2015, 9:15 pm

Just had a lovely conversation with my 89 y.o. Maltese neighbour, "Joe".

Safe to say that he is quite angry with the world for some reason. There were a few "bloody"s and even the occasional "f*ck".

Maybe he was just trying to impress me?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:05 pm

@ Julius - I've never got an art one correct but, one day, the answer will be "Matisse".

@ LD - I avoid conversations with the elderly as I find their teeth offensive.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 05 Jan 2015, 11:37 pm

Joe has a very discreet set of choppers, Galted. Tough looking mouth too. I don't think he has much time for fools.

He has some very cool modern sunnies as well. He sort of reminds me of an ex-jet fighter pilot crossed with a Mafia Don for some reason.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Tue 06 Jan 2015, 4:35 am

Afternoon LD, how are things on your side? It's ridiculously hot here at the moment.

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 Jan 2015, 6:24 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Joe has a very discreet set of choppers, Galted. Tough looking mouth too. I don't think he has much time for fools.

How dare you!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:05 am

Galted. F*ck you.

F*ck you for ignoring my invite to my New Years Eve party.

Me and your arl man were snorting crack from Rachel Weisz's breasts. And Winona was giving free handjobs in my kitchen.

You hurt my feelings, you rotter.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:11 am

Morning Tino, Galted, come on guys, you can't start the new year with a tiff...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:16 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Tino, Galted, come on guys, you can't start the new year with a tiff...

Morning RiCk. You're right, I won't let it get me down. I've made my feelings known, I'll move on.

How is the BDO getting along? Has the opening game checked out yet, or are they both still throwing at double one....?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:21 am

Tino wrote:How is the BDO getting along? Has the opening game checked out yet, or are they both still throwing at double on

Still serving up highly enjoyable games of darts without the background cacophany of 3000 essex boys on a stag do singing guttural songs to the one unobtainable female in the crowd...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:22 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:How is the BDO getting along? Has the opening game checked out yet, or are they both still throwing at double on

Still serving up highly enjoyable games of darts without the background cacophany of 3000 essex boys on a stag do singing guttural songs to the one unobtainable female in the crowd...

Great use of cacophony.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:26 am

Tino wrote:Great use of cacophony.

My pleasure.

I am still weathering the storm here of the shock of getting back in full swing at work. Not good...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:31 am

[quote="rick_dagless"]
Tino wrote:

Laugh

'Stand up, if you luv yer darts!'

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Jan 2015, 8:32 am

sean wrote:'Stand up, if you luv yer darts!'

Which most are unable to do with any kind of grace or balance...

Morning sean

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next