The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

+11
Marky
FIFA Diva
Afro
Azzy
GSC
Holymiky
The_Enigma
Hero
Good Golly I'm Olly
Trebs
Fernando
15 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 8 Empty Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Fernando Tue 30 Jun 2015, 10:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Manchester City - Azzy The Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 6th July by midnight
Bayern Munich & Fernando are Voter

Chelsea v Barcelona
Dortmund v Atletico Madrid
Juventus v Arsenal
Man Citeh v Real Madrid
Porto v PSG

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

CURRENT FIFA15 ROLL OF HONOUR
Nando
Marky
Hero
Azzy
Miky
Viva
Trebs
GSC
Olly
Afro

In true Ring style, you can swap places with someone above you by beating them.

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 07 Jul 2015, 11:31 am; edited 6 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 8 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:08 pm

LETS DO FIFA!

I think one of the best parts would be having "results night" - where Hero streams the games live. It's rather sadly quite exciting haha
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 8 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping

Post by Trebs Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:10 pm

Completely agree with you Miky.

Afro, i might have had a wobbly season but in general my tactics are on fleek and you know tjey are.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:16 pm

I'm with Miky if I'm honest technology is killing football.

But if the majority want Fifa I'll gladly go along with it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:23 pm

What the league runner would need to do would provide templates of all the formations and the options available tactically wise to each player in those formations. Then each week people pick the formation and the tactics for that player.

So for example:

Team tactic: Possession

4-2-3-1
LB: Stays back on attack. 

Etc etc

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:24 pm

#HeroSux

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:26 pm

Happy Anniversary btw Hero Euro Division Homepage 5 - Sponsored by Viva's Love of all things groping - Page 8 3559488474

I'm all for Fifa, although it puts pressure on Hero or whoever runs it. Tactics will be much simpler.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:34 pm

Hero wrote:What the league runner would need to do would provide templates of all the formations and the options available tactically wise to each player in those formations. Then each week people pick the formation and the tactics for that player.

So for example:

Team tactic: Possession

4-2-3-1
LB: Stays back on attack. 

Etc etc

I can do this no problem if we decide on it whether im the runner or not.

How long do you think each match is going to take to set up considering we are going to most likely play 2 legs for each matchup?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:36 pm

I'd just do one game per matchup. Live stream with video saved shows no tomfoolery involved. If we were really clever, we could get Hero or Miky to run the games in a party so others could talk over the game, like BT Sport commentary but without Michael Owen making us want to kill ourselves.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:41 pm

Okay, if we do 1 match then we will have to pick a neutral stadium, not sure if it means anything on FIFA but just to be on the safe side.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:42 pm

It'd prob be best for two people to be on top of the teams on FIFA, I'm happy to be the host and streamer every week, but just in case I'm unavailable one week for whatever reason then it's not then such a huge ball ache for someone else to step into the breach.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:44 pm

I can most likely help with that.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:51 pm

Miky I'm fine with you running it, as I mentioned I don't mind helping with tracking budgets or running TPs etc if using a similar system as to this league

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:52 pm

It would be just a back up, I've enjoyed the tinkering around of teams etc.

Another thing to consider is FIFA 15 has 2 1/2 months to go until FIFA 16 comes out. Do we remain with FIFA 15 at that point? Does FIFA 15 stop getting upgrades when the new one comes out?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 02 Jul 2015, 10:57 pm

I think it may still get updates in terms of the live ones, not sure though. Probably best to stay till the season we are currently on is finished then switch to FIFA 16 for the new season if thats the case.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Thu 02 Jul 2015, 11:08 pm

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 03 Jul 2015, 7:10 am

Trebs wrote:Completely agree with you Miky.

Afro, i might have had a wobbly season but in general my tactics are on fleek and you know tjey are.

If I knew what you meant I'd probably agree.

No harm in trying the FIFA approach. If it bombs, then we just go back to the old style with nothing lost but a few months, if it doesn't we have a new option
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 03 Jul 2015, 7:12 am

Trebs is off fleek this season.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 03 Jul 2015, 7:32 am

I assume it means good?

The FIFA approach might be well timed. In the past managers like Trebs used to be clearly better at tactics, but nowadays no one really stands out. For me, tactics is no longer a clear differentiator, and it's pretty level, which is why the teams with the best players thrive.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 03 Jul 2015, 7:39 am

By the way, if we're stopping this league then I'm done with these leagues. Fed up with these leagues constantly stopping mid season, makes all of my efforts for nothing.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:18 am

We can continue to the end no problem if that's what everyone wants. We only have like 4 weeks left anyway.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:31 am

It always happens. People get bored with 4-5 weeks left and abandon the league.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 03 Jul 2015, 8:44 am

Well I don't want you to go Marky Sad

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:04 am

I just assumed we are finishing this league first. No need to finish and the new league will coincide with the start of the new season irl.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:05 am

I'm not sure anyone was meaning for it to stop were they? Just getting thoughts on the new league in place so it can be ready to go when this one finishes.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:10 am

Yeah I want to finish the league, didn't think we were stopping now.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:11 am

Ditto.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:20 am

Nad has his remaining 18 point to win still.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:35 am

I assumed we're continuing this league till the end.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:39 am

Yes we are.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:39 am

Yah me too - I'm just getting good
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:40 am

Has Azzy quit Man City?
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:41 am

I hope not, I will miss him.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 03 Jul 2015, 9:57 am

Morning all, I hope this is continuing till the end!

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:30 am

What's the league's status? Are we seeing out the season or starting up with this new FIFA approach. What's the situation with Man. City, Azzy was never sacked, I believe Fernando just hide his page before Azzy tried deleting it.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:32 am

If Azzy doesn't continue then we have 4 weeks of being getting default wins.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:32 am

It is continuing until the season ends. That will give the new league runners a chance to get everything in place so the new league can hit the ground running.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:35 am

It doesn't take 4 weeks to get prepared. You could start one inside 3 days Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:36 am

Fernando wrote:It doesn't take 4 weeks to get prepared. You could start one inside 3 days Laugh

Rolling Eyes You could, but by finishing the league, you can take your time and get it all set up when you have the time, rather than doing it all at once
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 03 Jul 2015, 10:41 am

As well as all the discussion about how things will work,

what teams,
how many managers, so how many teams
what kind of budgets,
how will releases/lawyers/tps work.
Who will look after each thing.
Could it be done in Euros to avoid the TM incident.
Is there an alternative to default wins on FIFA?
Will red cards/yellow cards in games result is suspension

You can have all of that and not be rushing to get a resolution.

And then you can also get all managers agreeing to how it will work beforehand
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:06 am

I think real life injuries and suspension can be used in fifa custom squads

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:12 am

Is there an alternative to default wins on FIFA?

Give a side a 2-0 head start but then play the game as normal?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:14 am

Trebs wrote:I think real life injuries and suspension can be used in fifa custom squads

I think Afro is referring more to injuries/cards received in game then being used as part of the allotted injuries etc rather than a player being out for 8 months etc.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:27 am

Can I PM someone for some TP advice?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:33 am

I'll give you some quality advice bambino. AND I promise I won't steal your target.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:35 am

I'm available.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:37 am

PM sent nadz and Miky thumbsup

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:39 am

What was the TM incident
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:41 am

Due to the Greeks destroying the exchange rate, all the player values in £ suddenly dropped by about 20% yesterday

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:42 am

TM decreased everyone by 21%. Azzy raised 40m to buy players but is now complaining despite being able to get more for his money and despite trying to buy Lacazette it went past his old TM price Laugh

#AzzyLogic

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Fri 03 Jul 2015, 11:47 am

Since you use a window id have just kept the old values enforced for this window and change it next window
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next