The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !!

+22
Gwlad
Hero
aja424
The Fourth Lion
ONETWOFOREVER
navyblueshorts
TRUSSMAN66
Dolphin Ziggler
JuliusHMarx
Lowlandbrit
kingraf
Alistair
Corporalhumblebucket
Duty281
TopHat24/7
Pr4wn
Mad for Chelsea
superflyweight
Rowley
seanmichaels
Adam D
Scottrf
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! - Page 4 Empty Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 08 Dec 2015, 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

Everyone moans about why we have professional politicians (nobody more than me) But "front runner" Trump last night shows why we do have professional politicians..

"We should ban all Muslims coming to America...because we don't know what their attitude is !!"........

This naive banding of all Muslims together may work with the religious right-apple-pie republicans but it's highly inflammatory and won't play well with the floaters.... the sensible GOPers.... or any one with an ethnic background..

It's not nazi Germany.....

Shame is with Iowa coming up.... the guy was winning according to the the GOP polling..........

As with all non professional politicians...Trump talks too much...

Bye bye Mr Trump..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! - Page 4 Empty Re: Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !!

Post by TopHat24/7 Wed 27 Jan 2016, 1:08 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/27/us/politics/trump-feud-fox-debate.html?_r=0

Proves Trump is just an ignorant bully. Sadly that won't stop idiots voting for him.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !! - Page 4 Empty Re: Donald Trump blows the White House in Muslim row !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 27 Jan 2016, 1:19 pm

Trump has a case....Fox went after him last time and gave the others an easy time..

Perhaps better to watch these things before posting..

If it's a choice between Trump and Cruz...I want Trump..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:02 pm

Trump definitely out.........

Big call !!....If he loses could be the pivotal moment...

They are all going to pile in on the front runner tonight....

He'll either be a martyr or a loser by the end of the night..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:05 pm

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trump-liberal-super-pac/2016/01/23/id/710584/

has anyone seen this? Suggests that Trump doesn't actually believe in much of the nonsense he has been spouting, and could be doing it purely to secure the GOP nomination. If he gets that, expect him to take a sudden left towards the centre ground?

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:21 pm

How many bloody debates do they need to have?

And I think The Don has triumphed in most, if not all, of them. He doesn't need to turn up.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:26 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/trump-liberal-super-pac/2016/01/23/id/710584/

has anyone seen this? Suggests that Trump doesn't actually believe in much of the nonsense he has been spouting, and could be doing it purely to secure the GOP nomination. If he gets that, expect him to take a sudden left towards the centre ground?

He'll definitely rein it in...........After all who else are the GOp going to vote for ???..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:32 pm

Agree Truss. It's what makes the American Presidential race so bizarre in some ways. GOP candidates spend months campaigning on extreme issues and trying to outdo each other in their haste to pander to the right of their party, and once they win the nomination immediately switch to the centre ground, since the voters they were going after to get the nomination will vote for them in any case. Makes for an odd spectacle...

The problem with videos such as that one is they put to bed any idea that Trump is just this guy 'calling it as he sees it', I think he's much smarter than some in the media (and on here) give him credit for TBH...

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 28 Jan 2016, 1:45 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/dec/02/ted-cruz-princess-bride-impersonation-iowa-video

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 28 Jan 2016, 3:10 pm

Mad for Chelsea wrote:Agree Truss. It's what makes the American Presidential race so bizarre in some ways. GOP candidates spend months campaigning on extreme issues and trying to outdo each other in their haste to pander to the right of their party, and once they win the nomination immediately switch to the centre ground, since the voters they were going after to get the nomination will vote for them in any case. Makes for an odd spectacle...
It's ridiculous. If you were one of the groups on the end of one of Wiggy's myriad nonsensical rantings, are you seriously going to either believe a word that comes out of his mouth or give a damn if he starts sounding all reasonable after getting the GOP nod?
He'll get an absolute shredding thereafter if he gets the nomination. His business practices will be open season and he'll have those previous stupid utterances ridiculed and dismantled. His lack of any political office/experience will leave him open to all sorts of attacks.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 28 Jan 2016, 3:26 pm

Clinton has her old whitewater business practices..An investigation which is ongoing into her foundation...Her husband patronised the whole of the black community in 2008...She has the disaster of Benghazi and the email saga remains uncompleted..

Not just Trump with baggage and not just republicans who are wary of Muslims. .

Will it cost him...probably.. but he won't be hammered in November. .

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 28 Jan 2016, 5:21 pm

Oh, I agree Hilary has her closet to try and keep closed. You're right though that Trump won't get hammered, which should be a concern. He's the worst kind of bell-end and there's a chance he could become POTUS. Laughable.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 29 Jan 2016, 3:55 pm

First Fox news debate with Trump = 24 million viewers..
Second Fox newsdebate without Trump = 11 million viewers...

Consensus is Rubio won......I fancy him for the nomination if the rank and file candidates drop out before super Tuesday.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by coolpixel Fri 29 Jan 2016, 4:03 pm

i think Trump will rein it in if he gets the nod. he's a businessman, all said and done. he hasn't become successful by being stupid.

re his credibility if he swings to the centerground (he has to, if he wants to win. the centerground is where elections are won and lost), i don't see why people won't believe him.

the problem he will have (might have?) is that the credibility will come at a price.

given Clinton vs Trump to choose from, the voting masses might go for Clinton, despite all the baggage she comes with.

btw, why was Carson still in the debate? i thought his time had come and gone. that dude is weirder than Trump.

coolpixel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Fri 29 Jan 2016, 4:10 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:First Fox news debate with Trump =  24 million viewers..
Second Fox newsdebate without Trump = 11 million viewers...
Ratings were trending down even with Trump, last one got about 11 million too.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 29 Jan 2016, 4:34 pm

Last one wasn't on Fox.....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 31 Jan 2016, 5:42 pm

Final poll....Des moines register Iowa...before vote tomorrow..

Trump 34...Cruz 29....Close to MoE..Two man race..

A lot of first time voters SAY they will vote Trump but will they ??

Hope so...Cruz is a crazy right wing nut job..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sun 31 Jan 2016, 5:44 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Oh, I agree Hilary has her closet to try and keep closed. You're right though that Trump won't get hammered, which should be a concern. He's the worst kind of bell-end and there's a chance he could become POTUS. Laughable.

I live in the Pacific NW.

If he gets elected i am out of here and moving to Caracas where it will be safer.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 31 Jan 2016, 5:53 pm

The GOP control both houses so it should be a good election to win for a Republican...Hilary may have to fight against gridlock..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:53 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The GOP control both houses so it should be a good election to win for a Republican...Hilary may have to fight against gridlock..
Says a lot doesn't it? You have an Iowa caucus essentially between two wing nuts and both Houses are in the control of their party. Hilary might not want 4-8 years of continued gridlock if she becomes President, but it'll be better than if either Cruz or, especially, Trump were to become Prez.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:42 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Final poll....Des moines register Iowa...before vote tomorrow..

Trump 34...Cruz 29....Close to MoE..Two man race..
Actually the DMR poll was Trump 28, Cruz 23 (Rubio 15). Same poll had Trump's favourable/unfavourable rating at 50/47 (Cruz 65/28, Rubio 70/21). People that like Trump, love Trump.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Mon 01 Feb 2016, 4:56 pm

'If Ivanka weren't my daughter perhaps i'd be dating her'

He is starting to make Bush look like Einstein…any chance GOP can get 'Fool me once' back into office.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:37 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The GOP control both houses so it should be a good election to win for a Republican...Hilary may have to fight against gridlock..
Says a lot doesn't it? You have an Iowa caucus essentially between two wing nuts and both Houses are in the control of their party. Hilary might not want 4-8 years of continued gridlock if she becomes President, but it'll be better than if either Cruz or, especially, Trump were to become Prez.

Trump isn't a right wing nut job...He's one of the most liberal out of all the many contenders....

He's for a National healthcare system....

He's no beef with planned parenthood.

He doesn't want to cut social security....

He's the most pro- gay rights...

He's for changing the tax system to make it fairer for those at the bottom of the scale....

Yep there is this muslim thing....But stop making blanket statements...

I want Clinton to win....But Trump is nothing like..... bad news Cruz..

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 01 Feb 2016, 8:55 pm

Fingers crossed for his Trumpness.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:10 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:...But stop making blanket statements...
He's an arse. End of. Glad I won't have to live in a country that might have such a pr!ck as President, for all that the POTUS typically has our PM as a lap dog.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:16 pm

Problem with Donald.. is like my Father in law he can't stop bragging about his wealth and achievements and crap like that..

Think Trump's ego trip has surprised him as much as everybody else..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:49 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Problem with Donald.. is like my Father in law he can't stop bragging about his wealth and achievements and crap like that..

Trump's a real business genius:

http://www.alternet.org/story/156234/exposing_how_donald_trump_really_made_his_fortune%3A_inheritance_from_dad_and_the_government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

https://www.quora.com/Did-Donald-Trump-inherit-a-lot-of-money-and-then-increase-his-net-worth-at-an-unremarkable-rate

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/why-youre-probably-better-investing-than-donald-trump/
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 01 Feb 2016, 9:55 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Problem with Donald.. is like my Father in law he can't stop bragging about his wealth and achievements and crap like that..

http://www.alternet.org/story/156234/exposing_how_donald_trump_really_made_his_fortune%3A_inheritance_from_dad_and_the_government's_protection_mostly_did_the_trick

https://www.quora.com/Did-Donald-Trump-inherit-a-lot-of-money-and-then-increase-his-net-worth-at-an-unremarkable-rate

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/why-youre-probably-better-investing-than-donald-trump/

Think you need to calm down......The guy is a successful businessman worth $4 billion ....

End of..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Tue 02 Feb 2016, 12:41 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

Think you need to calm down......The guy is a successful businessman worth $4 billion ....

End of..

Which means what…he's good at making money?

So what, so are half the crooks who work in the city and on wall street who brought the world to the brink and will do so again

hardly something to brag about

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 02 Feb 2016, 5:55 am

Trump didn't win.

kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 02 Feb 2016, 8:24 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

End of..
picard
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri 05 Feb 2016, 10:41 pm

No big surprise Trump losing Iowa..Caucuses are notoriously hard for getting the vote out unlike primaries....5 points wasn't enough...Rubio was the big winner...

I already picked him to win..

Rubio is seven points ahead of Clinton in a head to head poll...He's Hillary's worst nightmare..

Anyway i'll be staggered if Trump doesn't take New Hampshire on Tuesday...

Latest polls...there..

Trump 29 ..Rubio 19...Cruz 7

Trump 29...Rubio 12...Cruz 12..

Happy for this thread to be merged with Spencer's US politics if it makes things simpler..

Mike Tyson has just come out for Trump...... That's it then !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Sat 06 Feb 2016, 9:19 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:No big surprise Trump losing Iowa..Caucuses are notoriously hard for getting the vote out unlike primaries
The Republicans had a record turnout.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 06 Feb 2016, 2:01 pm

The ones who had a good ground game did well....Cruz who spent a lot of time in the area especially..

Trump in fairness did well too....as did Bernie..

Caucuses are harder to get the vote out......Trump will have an easier time in NH.....He's spent more time there also...

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 06 Feb 2016, 7:40 pm

Oh good, I read today that Hilary supports the death penalty.

Good on her, I've warmed to the good lady ever so slightly.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 06 Feb 2016, 8:13 pm

61 percent to 37 support execution

So saying she "reluctantly" supports it as long as burden of proof is high is playing politics...She is working both sides like any good politician...

She's full of crap always has been...Like saying she's anti wall Street while getting Goldman Sachs to fund her campaign..

Hillary only lies when she opens her trap...

Saying that I want her to win...which says it all..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sun 07 Feb 2016, 8:17 am

Unless something concrete(er) is found on Benghazi, I suspect she's gonna walk this by a reasonably comfortable margin
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 07 Feb 2016, 3:53 pm

Duty281 wrote:Oh good, I read today that Hilary supports the death penalty.

picard
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 07 Feb 2016, 4:29 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:

picard

Such intellectual firepower in that response. Very Happy

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 07 Feb 2016, 6:18 pm

Governor Christie roasted Rubio last night....

Trump got booed....

Cruz was invisible...

It was the night of the living dead..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 10 Feb 2016, 10:03 am

Won big did Trump......Sanders was the surprise 22% winning margin....

NH exit poll on trustworthiness...

Sanders 92% ................Clinton 5% ..........Still she'll come through in the big states..

80% of those under 29 voted for Sanders....Clinton excels with the over 65s and ethnic voters generally.......There are in more plentiful supply in other States

The Economy...Jobs and Terrorism were the main players in making up minds in NH in the GOP race....

If those same categories resonate across the spectrum............Trump will be hard to stop !!

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 10 Feb 2016, 11:12 am

Duty281 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

picard

Such firepower's wasted on your good self.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 10 Feb 2016, 11:19 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
Duty281 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

picard

Such firepower's wasted on your good self.

'Tis true, you know it'll be returned with interest. Wink

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 10 Feb 2016, 9:36 pm

Not at all. You're simply not worth the effort. I'll leave it at that.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Wed 10 Feb 2016, 10:09 pm

But that's the third time you've replied now. Headscratch

I'll take it as confirmation that you're simply not interested in debate, which is actually the purpose of the forum, and that you're on the wind-up. thumbsup

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 11 Feb 2016, 8:38 am

Oh, **** off you childish *****.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 10:48 am

"Bad news" Cruz seems to be doing well lately..............Spent only $800,000 in NH compared to Bush who spent $36 million (obscene isn't it!!) and finished 3rd and above Bush...

He's second in S Carolina too.....

Trump 36...............Cruz 20...................Rubio ........13.

Rubio hasn't recovered from the debate mauling..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 11:50 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Not at all. You're simply not worth the effort. I'll leave it at that.

navyblueshorts wrote:Oh, **** off you childish *****.

Well...don't be afraid to decide. thumbsup

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 12 Feb 2016, 9:06 am

Duty, stop with the baiting.

Lsst warning.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:40 am

Pr4wn wrote:Duty, stop with the baiting.

Lsst warning.

Shouldn't you be warning the wummer, not me?

Granted, I shouldn't sink to his level, but still.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:59 am

You know what WUM stands for, don't you.

Stop it.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next