The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two)

3 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat? Pick Two!

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap31%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 11 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap11%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap6%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap6%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap17%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap22%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 8 ]
Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_lcap3%Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Empty Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 12:37 pm

Ill admit, I intended this one to be longer. A longer intro, start the week with a bang. Get things moving. But I really need the toilet so this is all you're getting.

Vote for Two:

John Terry
Joey Barton
Lorraine Kelly
Jonathan Ross and his whole family
Kate McCann
Jeremy Kyle
Nathan Lyon
Matt Dawson

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 19 May 2021, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two)

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 May 2021, 12:48 pm

How did I forget John Terry off my list.

Rectified that by voting for him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two) Empty Re: Welcome to The Culture Cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup! Group 13 (Vote for Two)

Post by superflyweight Mon 17 May 2021, 12:49 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:How did I forget John Terry off my list.

Over the mother of a dead toddler?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 17 May 2021, 12:51 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:How did I forget John Terry off my list.

Over the mother of a dead toddler?

Pretty much, yeah. I'd be surprised if he doesn't at least make the final.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 17 May 2021, 1:06 pm

Probably worth pointing out that the site can't really allow any speculation or legally questionable discussion about the McCanns. I don't think Fly is willing to work our defence for free. So I'll just moderate heavily.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down