The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1

+3
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1 Vote_lcap41%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1 Vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1 Vote_lcap59%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1 Vote_rcap 59% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 19 May 2021, 11:35 pm

A big one early on! The draw has not been kind here, both would have hoped for a nice easy one like Henson or Collins, but two big names come together early on.

But who is the biggest kumquat? Is it the man who opened red boxes with an unnecessary amount of enthusiasm, was famous in the 90s for a show impossible to describe to generations that missed it and just has a face you hate? Or is it the man who goes on TV to spread misinformation, hate and racism?

It's your classic call: is petty hate more annoying than deserved hate?

Noel Edmonds or Tucker Carlson?

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 24 May 2021, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 May 2021, 7:59 am

No brainer...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd1

Post by Galted Thu 20 May 2021, 9:39 am

Went for Edmonds, Musk, Andrew and Wayne, though Tim Martin was just as deserving. Some heavyweight clashes already and we haven't even got to the last 16.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 May 2021, 9:48 am

Similar for me, though I am not sure that Andrew should be allowed as he is basically a nonce, which is some step up from a c**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 May 2021, 10:03 am

Surely it's Carlson. Edmonds is annoying but Carlson is several levels above.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 May 2021, 10:06 am

Personally I have had little first hand experience of Carlson being a c**t, but every time I see Edmonds, he gets right on my t1ts

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 20 May 2021, 10:28 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Surely it's Carlson. Edmonds is annoying but Carlson is several levels above.

Spot on. Edmonds is a t*t but isn't even relevant anymore. Carlson is a c*nt with a voice. A relevant voice that millions of armed to the teeth Americans get a hard on over.

Anyone who votes for Edmonds is a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 May 2021, 10:28 am

Carlson is just a career c*nt, like Piers Morgan, making a living out of controversy.

Edmonds is creepy and aggravating in equal measure, would be the perfect poster boy if ever a c*nt movement was started up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 May 2021, 12:10 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:No brainer...
Voted for Carlson then?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 20 May 2021, 12:27 pm

I like Noel Edmonds, he's a good lad.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 May 2021, 12:38 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:No brainer...
Voted for Carlson then?

C'mon Shah, we have known each other (virtually) long enough that you know my views on Edmonds.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 May 2021, 1:02 pm

Duty281 wrote:I like Noel Edmonds, he's a good lad.

Bloody hell, Edmonds has hacked Duty's account.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 20 May 2021, 1:02 pm

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/blobbygate-story-morecambes-crinkley-bottom-19669180

Edmonds killed that park and left it in the sh*t

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 May 2021, 1:13 pm

Noel's House Party should earn him a second, separate nomination.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 20 May 2021, 1:18 pm

As should all the "pranks" with the "Hairy Cornflake" DLT c**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 20 May 2021, 1:30 pm

Galted wrote:

Plot-twist: Duty is Noel Edmonds. Always has been.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 May 2021, 1:33 pm

Duty281 wrote:
Galted wrote:

Plot-twist: Duty is Noel Edmonds. Always has been.

That should get a few contributors from the Off-Topic section voting for Edmonds (if they haven't already voted Carlson).

Galted
Galted
Galted

Duty281 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down