The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6

4 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6 Vote_lcap55%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6 Vote_lcap45%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 May 2021, 2:23 pm

A change of pace, two men with very punchable faces walk into the knockout stages. 

Eddie Hearn - that kinda boxing guy.

Jeremy Clarkson - likes car, not immigrants. Get it right. 

Who is the biggest cumquat?

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 25 May 2021, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6

Post by Duty281 Mon 24 May 2021, 3:20 pm

I like Clarkson, he's a good lad.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd6

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 26 May 2021, 12:06 pm

Duty281 wrote:I like Clarkson, he's a good lad.

He is solely responsible for the swarms of middle aged men I now see walking around in jeans and suit jacket.

You don't look cool, you look like a massive bell end.

This is entirely Clarkson's fault and for that reason alone, he is a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 26 May 2021, 1:16 pm

He is also indirectly responsible for Harry Enfield's Clarkson Island which should earn him some credit.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down