The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4

2 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4 Vote_lcap79%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4 Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 11 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4 Vote_lcap21%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 19 May 2021, 11:35 pm

Before I start, usually doing these and making them global announcements annoys at least one mental from the rugby or boxing boards. If you're one of those, everyone here hates you.

Anyway, it's Boris's little "balanced" propaganda machine or the world's worst super rich man. Elon Musk is the kind of man you joke you'd be if you were rich. But you havent realised that a rich version of you would be horrible because you're a prick, and so is he. But least he makes his own decisions, unlike Kuenss.

Laura Kuenssbergvs Elon Musk

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 24 May 2021, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd4

Post by Duty281 Thu 20 May 2021, 12:37 pm

It's funny actually because Tories believe Laura Kuenssberg is biased against them. Elon Musk is a time traveller and twice went on Joe Rogan's podcast. I don't think Kuenssberg has ever done either of those things.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down