The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2

+2
JuliusHMarx
Dolphin Ziggler
6 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2 Vote_lcap67%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 10 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2 Vote_lcap33%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 19 May 2021, 11:35 pm

This one is interesting. It's your basic definition of lad perv versus a reality star. I'll be honest, I don't really get Gemma Collins. I never watched wherever she came from, I don't find overweight and stupid to be a personality, and I have friends who call her The GC and I hate them.

But Wayne Lineker definitely does things I cannot even hint at here because it would be questionable. He's certainly someone Phil Collins would wear a hat and shirt about.

Wayne Lineker vs Gemma Collins

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 24 May 2021, 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 20 May 2021, 10:08 am

Who is Wayne Lineker? I vaguely know who Gemma Collins is.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd2

Post by BamBam Thu 20 May 2021, 10:19 am

Gary Lineker's older brother. Best known for spending the last few years creeping around young girls in Ibiza

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu 20 May 2021, 10:44 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Who is Wayne Lineker? I vaguely know who Gemma Collins is.

He is a c**t, Julius.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 20 May 2021, 11:00 am

Beer wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:Who is Wayne Lineker? I vaguely know who Gemma Collins is.

He is a c**t, Julius.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/wayne-lineker-picks-date-line-22483537

Galted
Galted
Galted

Beer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 20 May 2021, 12:34 pm

Gemma Collins once upset my favourite Chaser. No one knows who Wayne Lineker is. It's a no contest.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down