The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup

+7
Beer
Mind the windows Tino.
Samo
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
rIck_dAgless
Dolphin Ziggler
11 posters

Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 May 2021, 10:43 am

Welcome back to the Culture Cup, the CC, where users of an internet forum get to post their opinions with proud confidence. Thank god we have found a space for the demographics we have here to share their voices.

This edition of the CC is another novelty special. We've had Covid-19, we've had Christmas, but we have never tried to work out who the biggest c*nt is. Now, the swear filters (and public decency) mean we cannot use that name, as 606v2 changes Kumquat to kumquat. But I am no quitter, I may lose Hartlepool but I will win the war. We (the CC running community) decided on Cumquat as it keeps the alliteration, is a bit disgusting and men just don't get to talk about cum nearly enough.

The goal of the competition is simple: name the biggest c*nt. There are rules, of course, and a format to follow.

You will be asked to name at least 10 c*nts. Send me, your host, 10-20 names. You do not need to discuss them here beforehand, it will help keep the mystery flowing if you don't completely give your list away, and then I will bring the names together to create a knockout bracket.

No politicians - I just can't be bothered.

A c*nt/kumquat/cumquat is not just the worst person. Hitler isn't a fitting choice. It's more likely to be someone you hate for no good reason or someone who annoys you when you hear their voice or turn on the TV. Like how people viscerally react to seeing Jack Whitehall or how Piers Morgan is a complete c*nt.

Not the Aussie version either. No "good c*nts."

Oh, and no users of the v2 forum. We see you argue all the time, we get it.

Depending on votes, it'll either be 32 or 64 names. The amount of people would dictate the format, might have earlier 3 or 4 person voting rounds before one-to-ones.

Feel free to discuss the concept, people nad any feedback/ideas/questions.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed 12 May 2021, 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 May 2021, 10:44 am

You might also enjoy noting that the swear filter does not work on PM subject lines.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 07 May 2021, 12:51 pm

I'm in, as long as we can class objects, entities and animals

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 07 May 2021, 12:52 pm

I'm in - will take me a while to whittle my choices down to 20.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 07 May 2021, 5:32 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:I'm in, as long as we can class objects, entities and animals

They'd have to be a specific animal, object or entity. Galted's cat would be fine, choosing all lamps would be the opposite, regardless of how much we all hate lamps.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 07 May 2021, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I bet that shite is going to tell me about the edits)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 07 May 2021, 6:42 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:You might also enjoy noting that the swear filter does not work on PM subject lines.

Or on the notes about why you edited a post.

Last edited by JuliusHMarx on Fri 07 May 2021, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wanker - see?)

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri 07 May 2021, 9:10 pm

My list of c*nts has been submitted. I've tried to pick a mix of musicians, sports personalities and TV "stars". I think I've got some proper c*nts on there.

Samo

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 10 May 2021, 8:42 am

When do we need to put our picks in, flipper?

Ignore, sent mine

Last edited by rIck_dAgless on Mon 10 May 2021, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I have sent my cunts)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 May 2021, 12:33 pm

No rush, only got a few (I’ve had more messages from Tino than is acceptable).

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 11 May 2021, 12:42 pm

The guy has anger issues, when he gets his insect army, best be on the none c**t list, it's shorter than the c**t list

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 11 May 2021, 1:04 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:No rush, only got a few (I’ve had more messages from Tino than is acceptable).

You never answer so I have to keep spamming you.

Just give me your home address, and I'll deliver them in person?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 11 May 2021, 2:03 pm

Dolphin, for the avoidance of doubt, the PM I sent you that just said "c*nt" was not related to this cup.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 11 May 2021, 9:41 pm

I did wonder why the message was blank.

One more for 10, gonna try nudge some folks

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 11 May 2021, 9:51 pm

I'm in!!

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 May 2021, 1:56 pm

I have 116 names. 29 groups of 4 and 3 special qualifiers for a final 32? 14 groups of 8 and I can hold the 4 top name backs as seeded picks?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 May 2021, 1:58 pm

Seeded pricks!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 May 2021, 2:05 pm

Hadn't noticed someone sent in "wasps"

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 May 2021, 2:10 pm

Someone just sent in enough to make a perfect 124, 16 groups of 8. 4 groups a day for 4 days, lovely.

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Hadn't noticed someone sent in "wasps"

Unless someone can convince me wasps are people. I've left in Waffle the Wonder Dog, so wasps may sneak in

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 May 2021, 2:12 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Someone just sent in enough to make a perfect 124, 16 groups of 8. 4 groups a day for 4 days, lovely.

With the winner being Superflyweight.

Excellent. All done and thanks for running the tournament, Flipper.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 May 2021, 2:14 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Someone just sent in enough to make a perfect 124, 16 groups of 8. 4 groups a day for 4 days, lovely.

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Hadn't noticed someone sent in "wasps"

Unless someone can convince me wasps are people. I've left in Waffle the Wonder Dog, so wasps may sneak in

White Anglo Saxon Protestants.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 May 2021, 2:28 pm

Jesus, group 4 is a tough one.

3 of my picks in 1 group. I need to decide who is the least c*ntish of the 3.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 12 May 2021, 2:29 pm

It's about time the Culture Cup received recognition for it's groundbreaking tournaments.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 May 2021, 2:32 pm

Votes cast, I feel Bono is low hanging fruit

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 May 2021, 2:32 pm

Beer wrote:It's about time the Culture Cup received recognition for it's groundbreaking tournaments.

The nation needs to know that this website hates: Emma Watson, Stephen King, Sara Pascoe and Tim Henman. Those well-known swines

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 May 2021, 2:36 pm

Why is Musk getting so many votes.

He is a bit of a t*t but not a c*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 May 2021, 2:38 pm

He's a prize c**t wannabe stoner and meme lord proclaiming to be a peoples hero whilst making a sh*t load of money from conflict gems.

C**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed 12 May 2021, 2:39 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:He's a prize c**t wannabe stoner and meme lord proclaiming to be a peoples hero whilst making a sh*t load of money from conflict gems.

C**t

Seconded.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 May 2021, 2:40 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:He's a prize c**t wannabe stoner and meme lord proclaiming to be a peoples hero whilst making a sh*t load of money from conflict gems.

C**t

Yeah but he going to rescue Matt Damon from Mars.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 12 May 2021, 2:40 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

C**t

If he does, he will be a massive c**t about it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 12 May 2021, 2:46 pm

Musk is a dictionary definition c*nt.

My votes are cast. Branson must be delighted to be in Group 4 - he might have romped home in any other group.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 12 May 2021, 2:56 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

C**t

Unfortunately when someone else more qualified actually does rescue Matt Damon from Mars (why?) Musk will write something allegedly libelous about them

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 12 May 2021, 3:15 pm

Harsh on Virat Kohli in group 2.

No way is he twice as big a c*nt than Swanny.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 May 2021, 6:08 pm

Bit upset at everyone for hiding away on this thread without telling me it exists.

If it's not too late I'd like to nominate everyone on here except myself.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 May 2021, 6:28 pm

Galted wrote:I'd like to nominate everyone on here except myself.

Shah was way ahead of you. Might as well have been a hitlist.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 12 May 2021, 6:48 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Haha, please tell me that one of the groups is composed entirely of CC full members.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 12 May 2021, 8:35 pm

Galted wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Haha, please tell me that one of the groups is composed entirely of CC full members.

I took us all out, taking out posters so as not to allow Tino to be targeted

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by king_carlos Thu 13 May 2021, 3:18 pm

I can't believe I've only just noticed this. Heartbroken to have missed out on another CC!

king_carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 13 May 2021, 6:50 pm

C**t

He made me a few hundred quid on Dogecoin so he's alright in my book.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 May 2021, 8:18 am

Glad you got a few quid, Samo, but this is a prime example why he is a c**t, he plays dogecoin with memes like a fiddle, goes against everything that crypto stands for.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 14 May 2021, 12:49 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Glad you got a few quid, Samo, but this is a prime example why he is a c**t, he plays dogecoin with memes like a fiddle, goes against everything that crypto stands for.

Yeah, but he makes rockets. I love rockets. Big rockets.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 18 May 2021, 12:47 pm

With one day of voting to go on four rounds, our guaranteed qualifiers are:

Noel Edmonds
Tucker Carlson
Gemma Collins
Tim Martin
Elon Musk
Meghan Markle
Eddie Hearn
Katie Price
Frankie Boyle
Bono
David Warner
Julia Hartley Brewer
Olly Smith from Saturday Kitchen
Owen Jones
Sean Hannity
Russell Brand
Gavin Henson
Piers Morgan
Nick Ferrari
Richard Littlejohn

These people came joint second in their group and will go into an extra qualifying round:

Richard Keys
Prince Andrew
Kim Kardashian
Kevin Pietersen
Tyson Fury
Laura Kuenssberg
Wayne Lineker
Sam Smith
Joe Rogan

They will compete for the remaining places in the final 32 with a list I forgot to include:

Axel F – creator of Crazy Frog
Li Zuocheng (chinese military)
Shi Zhengli (chinese Wuhan lab scientist)
Jared Kushner
Bill O’Reilly
Alec Baldwin

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 18 May 2021, 1:16 pm

Thanks Flipper.

That is one almighty list of c**ts. Those names ought to be carved on a stone obelisk somewhere.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 18 May 2021, 1:33 pm

I might have been mixing up the katie's earlier on. The hate monger with the one who made her later career with a 'poor me look at my disabled son' routine. I am very sorry for her son but wonder if she ever bothered to look up the symptoms of foetal alcohol syndrome.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 18 May 2021, 1:38 pm

lostinwales wrote:I might have been mixing up the katie's earlier on. The hate monger with the one who made her later career with a 'poor me look at my disabled son' routine. I am very sorry for her son but wonder if she ever bothered to look up the symptoms of foetal alcohol syndrome.

Her earlier career was 'look how many blokes i've shagged'.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 18 May 2021, 1:48 pm

Can we all just agree now that it's Tim Martin and spare Flipper the admin?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 18 May 2021, 2:04 pm

superflyweight wrote:Can we all just agree now that it's Tim Martin and spare Flipper the admin?  

Yes.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down