The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7

3 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7 Vote_lcap27%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7 Vote_lcap73%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7 Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 24 May 2021, 2:26 pm

Cor blimey, look at the jugs on that! Yeah, Jack Whitehall is in the knockout stages, WACKY! BIG LAUGH! JAMIE REDKNAPP!!

Comedy's middle class jester faces off against a woman who has taken down his type before. Once upon a time we had a Gareth Gates, but Pricey ain't having that. Can she deflower Jack here too?

Jack Whitehall vs Katie Price

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 25 May 2021, 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7

Post by Duty281 Mon 24 May 2021, 3:20 pm

Jack Whitehall has been in Inside No.9 and Katie Price hasn't (yet), so it's a no-contest.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd7

Post by Galted Mon 24 May 2021, 4:40 pm

For crying out loud, Jack Whitehall is the c*nt equivalent of AC Milan in the 90s. He can't be going out this early.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down