The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12

4 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12 Vote_lcap92%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12 Vote_rcap 92% 
[ 12 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12 Vote_lcap8%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 25 May 2021, 2:07 pm

I dont really have any strong feelings on this one. I don't even know who Olly Smith is. 

And Michael McIntyre is just a comedian you don't get but some people do. 

Honestly, how have these two made it this far in this competition? Come on. Embarrassing yourselves.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 27 May 2021, 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12

Post by BamBam Tue 25 May 2021, 2:09 pm

I have no idea who Olly Smith is, and google doesn't help either. McIntyre it is

BamBam

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd12

Post by lostinwales Tue 25 May 2021, 3:15 pm

BamBam wrote:I have no idea who Olly Smith is, and google doesn't help either. McIntyre it is

I agree. I looked him up and I still don't know (or care) about him at all.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 26 May 2021, 2:57 pm

Olly Smith was my pick and even I had to google who he was (because I couldnt remember his name and refered to him as the blonde haired Kumquat.) He is one of the most annoying Kumquat I've ever had the displeasure of watching on TV.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down