The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13

5 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13 Vote_lcap27%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13 Vote_lcap73%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13 Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 May 2021, 12:22 pm

Sorry about yesterday, jab side effects and not caring that much got in the way.

The ludicrous final 32 is coming to an end. A final 16 will be done much quicker. 

Today has many matchups, none of which I can remember at this second. 

I have changed tab, the first bout is between chubby-funster James Corden and left-wing zealot Owen Jones. Both men are successful with people you hate, appear on TV and seem to represent you when you wish they wouldn't and won't shut up. 

It's been a while since anyone has made a passionate plea to get someone voted for. One of these two has got to provoke something.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun 30 May 2021, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13

Post by Samo Thu 27 May 2021, 12:28 pm

Despite being on the same side of the policial spectrum as Talcum X, he often does more harm than good and doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut. James Corden was one of my nominations, and while incredibly annoying he is actually harmless.

Samo

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd13

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 May 2021, 12:29 pm

I hate Owen Jones

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 27 May 2021, 12:32 pm

He's a walking embodiment of identity politics and only ever sees things in black and white.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 27 May 2021, 2:39 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I hate Owen Jones

I went with Jones despite not knowing who he was till this thing started.

I had two reasons. One, I am easily led and two, Cordon falls more into the t*t category than c*nt for me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 May 2021, 5:05 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I had two reasons. One, I am easily led and two, Cordon falls more into the t*t category than c*nt for me.

An important but forgotten distinction

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 28 May 2021, 7:51 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/bqy5zf/i_am_james_corden_alongside_ben_winston_and_five/

Many examples of James Corden being a c**t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 28 May 2021, 11:13 am

I’d forgotten that, one of the better things Reddit has done

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 28 May 2021, 11:15 am

It really is.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 28 May 2021, 11:48 am

In James Corden's defence:

1) He isn't Owen Jones.
2) He was in a half-decent episode of Doctor Who.
3) He was in a half-decent film called Starter for 10, alongside Benedict Cumberbatch.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down