The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16

4 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16 Vote_lcap81%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16 Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 13 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16 Vote_lcap19%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 May 2021, 12:27 pm

I think that I won't have the draw out for everyone to see next round. Makes it more interesting on the day.

The last tie of the round of 32. It is absolutely one of the worst people in Piers Morgan vs minor celebrity and occasional rugby player Gavin Henson. I'm relatively sure no one outside of the mental rugby section (i'm not even sorry, you're all the worst) has discussed Gavin Henson since he married Charlotte Church. I'd be more interested if he made puppets.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun 30 May 2021, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16

Post by Samo Thu 27 May 2021, 12:31 pm

I would normally think Morgan would win this by a landslide, but I know those rugby boys can carry a grudge.

Samo

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd16

Post by lostinwales Thu 27 May 2021, 1:07 pm

Samo wrote:I would normally think Morgan would win this by a landslide, but I know those rugby boys can carry a grudge.

Yes but I think Carl Fearns dealt with that grudge very successfully. Henson is just a sportsman who once had a lot of talent and has been able to keep a career going a long time. I can't see how he'd come across as that much of a 'kumquat' unless you actually knew him (like Fearns...)

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Thu 27 May 2021, 5:24 pm

As one of the rugby lads I think Henson joins Corden in the t**t but not c**t group

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down