The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan

+3
BamBam
Mind the windows Tino.
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan Vote_lcap38%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 5 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan Vote_lcap62%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Jun 2021, 1:11 pm

It has been a controversial few days for the CC, but we abusers must push forward. 

To find our winner, tough decisions are going to have to be made. You can really see in this one that you aren't picking which one is a Kumquat, but which one is the worst. 

Both are famous for their behaviour in the media. Both have become parodies of themselves, but both need outrage to survive. You just know both would want to win this competition, both would blame the left for not winning and both are contemptible.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun 13 Jun 2021, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Jun 2021, 1:47 pm

Hard to decide between these pair. Had to find something to separate them so went for Morgan and his sycophantic asskissing of Kevin Pieterson. And the fact he keeps calling him KP. We slaughtered Steve McClaren for the whole Stevie G and JT fiasco so Morgan deserves the same. We get it, you like him and he could bat but cool your jets old man. He was no Tim Bresnan.

Like a creepy old dad calling one of your daughters friends by their nickname. So I'm told anyway.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - The Last Eight - Richard Littejohn vs Piers Morgan

Post by BamBam Thu 10 Jun 2021, 3:44 pm

Littlejohn and Kyle are the biggest surprises in the last 8 for me, they're obviously Cumquats but the draw has favoured them - nowhere near as bad as some of those already KO'd

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 10 Jun 2021, 3:50 pm

Morgan would be happy to win this which probably makes him the biggest c**t, but I can't in good conscience do anything which would make him happy. Littlejohn is also more violently racist than Morgan.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 10 Jun 2021, 5:25 pm

As much as it loathes me, I find that I occasionally agree with Morgan on certain subjects - particularly his views on gun control in America.

The only thing I seem to agree with Littlejohn is the fact we're both keen on oxygen.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Jun 2021, 6:46 pm

BamBam wrote:Littlejohn and Kyle are the biggest surprises in the last 8 for me, they're obviously Cumquats but the draw has favoured them - nowhere near as bad as some of those already KO'd

Absolute travesty that Will Ferrell, Jack Whitehall and Russell Howard didn't get a lot further. Makes me think that there's been some sort of vote-rigging.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Jun 2021, 9:39 pm

I've voted for Morgan, and cancelled three votes for Littlejohn.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down