The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political round up.............

+22
No name Bertie
MrInvisible
Pr4wn
the-goon
Derek Smalls
dummy_half
Mind the windows Tino.
JuliusHMarx
king_carlos
JDizzle
superflyweight
Luckless Pedestrian
Pebbles
Soul Requiem
mountain man
TRUSSMAN66
Samo
lostinwales
Lowlandbrit
GSC
navyblueshorts
Duty281
26 posters

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Political round up............. - Page 11 Empty Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 Fri 01 Mar 2024, 7:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Astonishing win in terms of margin. I was surprised that the ex-Labour candidate polled as low as 8%, but I guess word spread about his removal and he was viewed, effectively, as another independent.

Even if he wasn't removed, I think Galloway still wins, so it was a stroke of luck for Starmer in that he can ignore this defeat.

I thought Galloway would be out when the GE rolls around; now I'm not 100% sure. The issue of Gaza is hurting Labour amongst its once almost guaranteed Muslim vote.

I think this result shows that an Islamic party, if led by a brilliant campaigner, is a very viable option for the future. They could stand in areas where the Muslim population is relatively high and maybe win a couple of dozen seats at a GE, being similar to the SNP in terms of insurgency.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

navyblueshorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 11 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Pr4wn Sat 29 Jun 2024, 6:23 pm

GSC wrote:Reform aren't a racist party but they mysteriously seem to attract a lot of racists

Pure coincidence, I tell you.

The also want to, laughably, abolish the Home Office.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 11 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by Duty281 Sat 29 Jun 2024, 11:27 pm

Not long now...

Labour polling consistently between 38-42%. Tories mostly between 18-21%, though there have been a few odd polls putting them as low as 15% or as high as 25%. Lib Dems haven't moved, stuck between 10-13%. Reform are a bit all over the place. They seem to be 14-18%, but the odd poll putting them up to 21% or as low as 11%.

Labour's over/under on Bet365 is at 438.5 seats. The Tories are odds on to go below 100 seats.

Going to be a massively different Parliament. 132 current MPs are standing down, and Labour will be gaining 200+ new MPs (guarantee a handful of those will cause issues for Starmer).

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebbles Sun 30 Jun 2024, 12:24 am

Oh convenient for Duty281 to pop up on a new page rather than address the racism of his Reform backing besties

Pebbles

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Sun 30 Jun 2024, 12:44 pm

the-goon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Duty281 wrote:...Well I was trying to understand your point of view, but once again you're dodging these questions.

Is your idea that Farage is in the employ of Russia, and his entire political career has existed for this reason?
No; that's not my idea. At least, there's no evidence of that. I am possibly suggesting that there are links there that might merit further investigation. For example, he lied, on record, that he'd ever met the Russian Ambassador - why? Is it reasonable that he knew nothing of Banks's many meetings at the Russian Embassy during the Brexit campaign? I doubt it.

He's a pretty slick operator and appears to have the dictum of 'plausible deniability' down to a tee. Let's see how lucky he continues to be...

So what if they met Russian officials? How would that affect the Brexit vote?

It may or may not be relevant but I am sure you would agree that russia were very happy with brexit.

It may or may not be relevant but Farage's actions and words do seem to fit into the preferred russian narative, something he has in common with far right political parties across Europe,

It may or may not be relevant but it is on record that Farage admires Putin as a leader and has claimed that the West are responsible for the invasion of Ukraine.

It may or may not be relevant but I am not sure if the original source of the funding that Banks used to help support the brexit campaign has been found (you know, the guy with the russian wife and russian business interests)

And I bet that the unredacted report on russian influence has nothing relevant at all

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by No name Bertie Mon 01 Jul 2024, 7:42 am

TalkSport (1 Jul 2024 7:30 am News): "We could have the first far-right government in France since World War Two".
No name Bertie
No name Bertie

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:09 am

lostinwales wrote:
the-goon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Duty281 wrote:...Well I was trying to understand your point of view, but once again you're dodging these questions.

Is your idea that Farage is in the employ of Russia, and his entire political career has existed for this reason?
No; that's not my idea. At least, there's no evidence of that. I am possibly suggesting that there are links there that might merit further investigation. For example, he lied, on record, that he'd ever met the Russian Ambassador - why? Is it reasonable that he knew nothing of Banks's many meetings at the Russian Embassy during the Brexit campaign? I doubt it.

He's a pretty slick operator and appears to have the dictum of 'plausible deniability' down to a tee. Let's see how lucky he continues to be...

So what if they met Russian officials? How would that affect the Brexit vote?

It may or may not be relevant but I am sure you would agree that russia were very happy with brexit.

It may or may not be relevant but Farage's actions and words do seem to fit into the preferred russian narative, something he has in common with far right political parties across Europe,

It may or may not be relevant but it is on record that Farage admires Putin as a leader and has claimed that the West are responsible for the invasion of Ukraine.

It may or may not be relevant but I am not sure if the original source of the funding that Banks used to help support the brexit campaign has been found (you know, the guy with the  russian wife and russian business interests)

And I bet that the unredacted report on russian influence has nothing relevant at all

1. Probably true. So what? So was Germany's decision to decommission their Nuclear plants. Is Merkel a Russian asset? So is the mass importation of fighting age muslim men into Europe. Guess all the lefties (Merkel again, hmm...) who support that are also Russian assets too. Why else would he send 1000's to the Polish-Belarus border if they were beneficial?

2. Except when he condemns him time after time.

3. Putin is a great leader, you don't stay in power for this long if you aren't. That isn't a moral judgement on the man. He didn't say that, go read his actual quotes on the matter.

4. So what? If he got funding from somewhere else, how does that change voting intention?

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Mon 01 Jul 2024, 8:12 am

No name Bertie wrote:TalkSport (1 Jul 2024 7:30 am News): "We could have the first far-right government in France since World War Two".

Let's hope so. Make France France again. God speed LePen.

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 01 Jul 2024, 10:42 am

the-goon wrote:

3. Putin is a great leader, you don't stay in power for this long if you aren't. That isn't a moral judgement on the man. He didn't say that, go read his actual quotes on the matter.

Im sure thats the reason he’s been in power for so long, and nothing to do with widespread electoral fraud and interference, barring opponents from running, and imprisoning and assassinating high profile dissenters.

He’s just a swell guy all round.

Samo

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Mon 01 Jul 2024, 10:52 am

Samo wrote:
the-goon wrote:

Im sure thats the reason he’s been in power for so long, and nothing to do with widespread electoral fraud and interference, barring opponents from running, and imprisoning and assassinating high profile dissenters.

Can you read?

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 01 Jul 2024, 11:26 am

the-goon wrote:
Samo wrote:
the-goon wrote:

3. Putin is a great leader, you don't stay in power for this long if you aren't.That isn't a moral judgement on the man. He didn't say that, go read his actual quotes on the matter.

Can you read?

Can you? I'd be a bit concerned if you dont understand what you wrote.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Mon 01 Jul 2024, 11:39 am

Samo wrote:
the-goon wrote:
Samo wrote:
the-goon wrote:

3. Putin is a great leader, you don't stay in power for this long if you aren't.That isn't a moral judgement on the man. He didn't say that, go read his actual quotes on the matter.

Can you read?

Can you?  I'd be a bit concerned if you dont understand what you wrote.

Yeah, pretty obvious what I wrote. But if you want to take a dishonest framing of it, go for it. thumbsup

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 01 Jul 2024, 11:56 am

Putin a good leader? Good dictator, maybe. Savvy political operator? Maybe.

Good leader? Nah. He's not leading his people anywhere good. Dragging them by fear and oppression, maybe. Leading? Nope.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 01 Jul 2024, 12:11 pm

I think the interpretation made is the fair one from what was written. If you want it to mean something different I would suggest you explain it in more words
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 01 Jul 2024, 12:25 pm

Big step forward for Le Pen in France.

As I said a couple of years ago, any celebrations of their defeat in 2022 was misguided, as a victory for the National Rally was getting closer and closer and seemed pretty inevitable. Well this is their biggest step forward, and a Presidential win for them in 2027 is now overwhelmingly likely.

Duty281

navyblueshorts likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 01 Jul 2024, 1:32 pm

It's a shame Rishi Sunak didn't get all his political opponents assassinated or imprisoned and then deny us all free elections. We'd all have agreed what a great leader he was and the Tories wouldn't be in their current mess.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Mon 01 Jul 2024, 1:59 pm

Duty281 wrote:Big step forward for Le Pen in France.

As I said a couple of years ago, any celebrations of their defeat in 2022 was misguided, as a victory for the National Rally was getting closer and closer and seemed pretty inevitable. Well this is their biggest step forward, and a Presidential win for them in 2027 is now overwhelmingly likely.

The voting system in France does complicate things. They are at 34% of the vote. The reality is that they will need close to 45% or more to win the 2nd round. As all the left wing parties team up in the 2nd round. They don't tend to be the 2nd choice for many.

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:38 pm

the-goon wrote:

The voting system in France does complicate things. They are at 34% of the vote. The reality is that they will need close to 45% or more to win the 2nd round. As all the left wing parties team up in the 2nd round. They don't tend to be the 2nd choice for many.

Macron prefers Lepen to Melenchon..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Mon 01 Jul 2024, 3:21 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
the-goon wrote:

Macron prefers Lepen to Melenchon..

As would anyone without a lobotomy...

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 01 Jul 2024, 3:46 pm

What I don't quite understand is how they, or anyone else, thinks that if they're in power it'll change any of the issues they face. OK, they could shut down immigration (possibly) etc, but how will that improve the economic reality of those that've voted them in? It won't. Other than an 'immigrants out/it's all the fault of the immigrants', what can they (or Reform, Fidesz, Brothers of Italy etc) actually offer that'll improve things for their own people?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 01 Jul 2024, 7:29 pm

Feels kinda weird after the last decade that we might be the only ones electing a sane boring guy
GSC
GSC

Luckless Pedestrian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:07 am

navyblueshorts wrote:

What I don't quite understand is how they, or anyone else, thinks that if they're in power it'll change any of the issues they face. OK, they could shut down immigration (possibly) etc, but how will that improve the economic reality of those that've voted them in? It won't. Other than an 'immigrants out/it's all the fault of the immigrants', what can they (or Reform, Fidesz, Brothers of Italy etc) actually offer that'll improve things for their own people?

If they actually do what they promise. Yes. Mass immigration is the primary (not the only) reason for all the issues that make the day to day lives of Europeans worse.

Migrants commit more crime, make neighborhoods less safe, take more welfare, less likely to be employed. Data from Denmark and the Netherlands show that African and Muslim immigrants, on average, never become net tax payers even in their most productive years, and cost billions and billions each year. Who pays this cost? Native Europeans who are the net tax payers, who are the victims of crime. It also means public services they pay for, are over worked, and always under funded.

Look at housing. The population is increasing (via immigration as birth rates are low) at a far higher rate than the construction of homes. More demand = higher cost = higher cost of living. That's not even mentioning the infrastructure needed for those homes. Sewage, energy, public services, roads, transport etc.

So the native European is paying more tax, getting less back, paying more for houses, in more dangerous neighbourhoods. For what? Some interesting restaurants in trendy areas of the capital city?

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:33 am

the-goon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

If they actually do what they promise. Yes. Mass immigration is the primary (not the only) reason for all the issues that make the day to day lives of Europeans worse.

Migrants commit more crime, make neighborhoods less safe, take more welfare, less likely to be employed. Data from Denmark and the Netherlands show that African and Muslim immigrants, on average, never become net tax payers even in their most productive years, and cost billions and billions each year. Who pays this cost? Native Europeans who are the net tax payers, who are the victims of crime. It also means public services they pay for, are over worked, and always under funded.

Look at housing. The population is increasing (via immigration as birth rates are low) at a far higher rate than the construction of homes. More demand = higher cost = higher cost of living. That's not even mentioning the infrastructure needed for those homes. Sewage, energy, public services, roads, transport etc.

So the native European is paying more tax, getting less back, paying more for houses, in more dangerous neighbourhoods. For what? Some interesting restaurants in trendy areas of the capital city?

But none of that is true. It just reflects how scared you are of anything different

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:56 am

lostinwales wrote:
the-goon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

But none of that is true. It just reflects how scared you are of anything different

Except it is. You can deny reality, but you can't deny the consequences of denying reality.

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:11 am

lostinwales wrote:
the-goon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

This is precisely why right wing populists are gaining, the left and establishment refusing to address the concerns of voters.

I mean all you have is "racist". That is your only come back.

It's a microcosm of politics. Why aren't the ppl the left slander as racists not voting for them??

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Tue 02 Jul 2024, 10:05 am

Enjoying the new Tory attack line of Starmer spends time with his kids on Friday after work.

Though I suppose there arent enough days in the week for Boris to do that with all his kids
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:23 am

GSC wrote:Enjoying the new Tory attack line of Starmer spends time with his kids on Friday after work.

Though I suppose there arent enough days in the week for Boris to do that with all his kids

They are desperate. Zero seats.

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:26 am

the-goon wrote:This is precisely why right wing populists are gaining, the left and establishment refusing to address the concerns of voters.

It's a microcosm of politics. Why aren't the ppl the left slander as racists not voting for them??
I do largely agree with this. There's been little/no acknowledgment, and debating of, people's fears etc around immigration and ignoring those concerns and/or simply labelling those that have them as thick, racist etc is likely to both entrench their views and make them take a "**** you!" approach when voting for anything. This kind of labelling of people happened in the run up to the Brexit vote and leading up to the 2016 US elections. Like it or not, there are plenty who hold views I don't like, but I understand the natural reaction to being labelled simply as stupid, racist etc.

That said, I stand by my views of your motives and how you're extrapolating to imply that all immigrants etc are criminal subhumans. You understand the above perfectly well, but still persist in views I find quite abhorrent.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

alfie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:27 am

Oh dear. Losing one is a bit careless, losing two? Must be another C4 stitch up...

Second Reform nominee defects to Tories over 'racist, bigoted' candidates
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:50 am

I wonder how many Reform voters will be reluctant to vote to one of the many Reform candidates that are "racist, misogynistic and bigoted". Or whether they will vote for them despite that (or even because of that).

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:57 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
the-goon wrote:This is precisely why right wing populists are gaining, the left and establishment refusing to address the concerns of voters.

I do largely agree with this. There's been little/no acknowledgment, and debating of, people's fears etc around immigration and ignoring those concerns and/or simply labelling those that have them as thick, racist etc is likely to both entrench their views and make them take a "**** you!" approach when voting for anything. This kind of labelling of people happened in the run up to the Brexit vote and leading up to the 2016 US elections. Like it or not, there are plenty who hold views I don't like, but I understand the natural reaction to being labelled simply as stupid, racist etc.

That said, I stand by my views of your motives and how you're extrapolating to imply that all immigrants etc are criminal subhumans. You understand the above perfectly well, but still persist in views I find quite abhorrent.

No, I don't. But I want an end to immigration from the 3rd world, and the immediate deportation of all illegals, visa overstays, foreign criminals, foreign benefit dependents. Native Europeans must remain super majorities in their ancestral homelands. That is our right.

And you support discriminating against whites (which I find quite abhorrent).

It's obvious that our politics are being drawn down racial/ethnic lines (which is the inevitable end point of mass immigration), where do we go from there?

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:15 pm

Just an FYI, saying you want to end immigration from a specific part of the world is actually racism.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 02 Jul 2024, 12:48 pm

the-goon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

No, I don't. But I want an end to immigration from the 3rd world, and the immediate deportation of all illegals, visa overstays, foreign criminals, foreign benefit dependents. Native Europeans must remain super majorities in their ancestral homelands. That is our right.

And you support discriminating against whites (which I find quite abhorrent).

It's obvious that our politics are being drawn down racial/ethnic lines (which is the inevitable end point of mass immigration), where do we go from there?

Based on what?  The fact that your mum let your dad bang away at her once on a particular Continental landmass? We, like her, have deep regrets that it ever happened.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

navyblueshorts, GSC and Pebbles like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pebbles Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:17 pm

Not necessarily, he might have only fallen out of his mother on this particular landmass, the banging could have taken place in (God forbid) the “3rd world” for all he knows

Pebbles

superflyweight, navyblueshorts and GSC like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 02 Jul 2024, 4:54 pm

the-goon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

No, I don't. But I want an end to immigration from the 3rd world, and the immediate deportation of all illegals, visa overstays, foreign criminals, foreign benefit dependents. Native Europeans must remain super majorities in their ancestral homelands. That is our right. 1

And you support discriminating against whites (which I find quite abhorrent).2

It's obvious that our politics are being drawn down racial/ethnic lines (which is the inevitable end point of mass immigration), where do we go from there?3

No you don't, what? You don't understand what I was saying? If so, apparently I gave you more credit than you deserved. Sorry about that.

1 Nonsense, as would be obvious if you put aside the ethnicity blinkers and thought about it. Give it a try; it doesn't hurt.
2 I don't, and nor have I ever said so, but if it makes you feel better, happy to let you think that.
3 Yes, by you and those like you. I don't absolve the politicians for dancing around the topic as I implied above, but it's you and those like you that are driving that narrative, along with some nasty chancers in the Tory Party and Reform etc.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:37 pm

It's always the ones you most suspect.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:44 pm

Presumably Native Americans (in North, Central and South America) can look forward to a super majority across their continent, and similarly the First Settlers in Australia?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 03 Jul 2024, 7:50 am

Final day, let's see just how unhinged the tories can be
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:25 am

superflyweight wrote:Presumably Native Americans (in North, Central and South America) can look forward to a super majority across their continent, and similarly the First Settlers in Australia?  

So you agree with me? Allowing all those European migrants in wasn't a good idea for them?

I though libtards such as yourself believe diversity is a strength?

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Wed 03 Jul 2024, 8:41 am

navyblueshorts wrote:
the-goon wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:

No, I don't. But I want an end to immigration from the 3rd world, and the immediate deportation of all illegals, visa overstays, foreign criminals, foreign benefit dependents. Native Europeans must remain super majorities in their ancestral homelands. That is our right. 1

And you support discriminating against whites (which I find quite abhorrent).2

It's obvious that our politics are being drawn down racial/ethnic lines (which is the inevitable end point of mass immigration), where do we go from there?3

No you don't, what? You don't understand what I was saying? If so, apparently I gave you more credit than you deserved. Sorry about that.

1 Nonsense, as would be obvious if you put aside the ethnicity blinkers and thought about it. Give it a try; it doesn't hurt.
2 I don't, and nor have I ever said so, but if it makes you feel better, happy to let you think that.
3 Yes, by you and those like you. I don't absolve the politicians for dancing around the topic as I implied above, but it's you and those like you that are driving that narrative, along with some nasty chancers in the Tory Party and Reform etc.

Are ethnic groups not allowed a homeland?

Bet the Armenians under Ottoman rule beg to differ. Or the Jews in Nazi Germany. Or the Tutsis? Or the Tatars under the communists? Or the Ukrainians under communists? Or Irish for 800 years? Or every independence movement from the British empire, that I know you would support. But not for White Europeans, who you are happy to see discriminated against in their own countries.

95% of Muslims vote Labour. It's an ethnic thing. The greens are courting that vote by talking about Gaza, not the environment.

The Tories talk up Modi to get the Hindu vote. etc.

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Wed 03 Jul 2024, 9:20 am

Or the Yazidi under Islamic State. Or the Kurds under Islamic State.

Or the Tibetans and Uygurs under the Chinese communists.

Or, your favourite, the Palestinians! Should they have a homeland? Where they can govern themselves? Nope, that is now racist apparently.

The list sure does go on and on and on.

How many more have I missed?

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 03 Jul 2024, 9:35 am

Attacking Starmer for ringfencing time with his kids after work to wheeling out Boris on the same day.

It's an astonishing lack of self awareness
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Jul 2024, 9:42 am

the-goon wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Presumably Native Americans (in North, Central and South America) can look forward to a super majority across their continent, and similarly the First Settlers in Australia?  

So you agree with me? Allowing all those European migrants in wasn't a good idea for them?

Where in my post did I say I agree with you? That's not a question that requires a response and I don't want one, so feel free to f*ck off and be racist elsewhere.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 03 Jul 2024, 9:46 am

GSC wrote:Attacking Starmer for ringfencing time with his kids after work to wheeling out Boris on the same day.

Can you imagine the outcry if a Tory PM said they were taking time out to be with family for religious reasons and a Labour MP told them to "get on with the day job"?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:03 am

superflyweight wrote:
the-goon wrote:

Where in my post did I say I agree with you?  That's not a question that requires a response and I don't want one, so feel free to f*ck off and be racist elsewhere.      

I would explain but you wouldn't understand. It requires an IQ above room temperature.

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:07 am

the-goon wrote:Or the Yazidi under Islamic State. Or the Kurds under Islamic State.

Or the Tibetans and Uygurs under the Chinese communists.

Or, your favourite, the Palestinians! Should they have a homeland? Where they can govern themselves? Nope, that is now racist apparently.  

The list sure does go on and on and on.

How many more have I missed?

Your argument here is rubbish. Are you seriously equating white males in Europe with those groups you list? That would be funny. As Duty might say: give your head a wobble; you've had a shocker there.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:09 am

Samo wrote:
GSC wrote:Attacking Starmer for ringfencing time with his kids after work to wheeling out Boris on the same day.

Can you imagine the outcry if a Tory PM said they were taking time out to be with family for religious reasons and a Labour MP told them to "get on with the day job"?
Well, you know how it is. One rule for them etc...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:20 am

the-goon wrote:libtards

Ker-ching!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Jul 2024, 10:35 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
the-goon wrote:libtards

Ker-ching!

Careful now, he might call you a member of the "wokerati". That would be devastating.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed 03 Jul 2024, 11:14 am

the-goon wrote:

Forced colonialization isn't exactly letting them in is it?

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by the-goon Wed 03 Jul 2024, 12:20 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:
the-goon wrote:

Forced colonialization isn't exactly letting them in is it?

Who voted for mass immigration? The tories won election after election promising lower immigration, then doing the opposite. Brexit was about immigration.

Merkel didn't have in her manifesto, import the 3rd world, when she did so in 2015.

The EU commission is unelected, so any decision by them is forced upon us.

We don't vote for the NGO's that being in 1000's every day via boats.

Why don't have a binding referendum on immigration? It would settle the debate on whether native Europeans actually want it.

the-goon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next