The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your unpopular Boxing opinion.....

+48
BALTIMORA
skidd1
oxring
paperbag_puncher
OasisBFC
Imperial Ghosty
azania
guildfordbat
compelling and rich
TRUSSMAN66
Nico the gman
88Chris05
Big Paul
zx1234
Knowsit17
md_fan
Daz
whotobeA
J.Benson II
housedp
Super D Boon
jimdig
Steffan
The genius of PBF
kevchadders
TopHat24/7
Gentleman01
ian_jamsie
Strongback
AlexHuckerby
superflyweight
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
School Project
ShahenshahG
Sugar Boy Sweetie
bhb001
huw
Mind the windows Tino.
manos de piedra
The Galveston Giant
No1Jonesy
Rowley
HumanWindmill
Scottrf
sodhat
Fists of Fury
Michaels, Sean
Adam D
52 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Your unpopular Boxing opinion..... - Page 4 Empty Your unpopular Boxing opinion.....

Post by Adam D Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:05 am

First topic message reminder :

This might go down as the worst idea ever with you lot but fortune favours the brave and all that....

One of the other sections has a thread where people post something they truly believe in but goes against popular opinion. In other words, let us know something outlandish which you believe to be true.

Dont make them up and remember the house rules before you go and tear people apart for their post - remember its their opinion and they are entitled to it.

So for example, you might think that Manny won the fight on Saturday comfortably or that Tyson v Bruno had the best opening round ever - let us hear about it and don't be ashamed! Share with your secrets with us all......

Remember - dont post things just to get a reaction. Only post things you actually believe in.

Off you go!

Last edited by Adam D (Hobo) on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Your unpopular Boxing opinion..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your unpopular Boxing opinion.....

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:13 pm

should be 100% based on what you do who you beat not where you beat them.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Your unpopular Boxing opinion..... - Page 4 Empty Re: Your unpopular Boxing opinion.....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:15 pm

You mean when he got caught pitching a shutout over Mccallum..

Stop wumming...

Starling, Breland, Duke mckenzie, KO and the Ring all shut up Chris knows best..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:16 pm

I see the 'Devil's Advocate' bit was lost on you, Truss.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm

I'll say it again..watch the interview after Starling's pathetic and very sad drubbing off Honeyboy....

When most fighters big up their wins this guy said it like it was...

"I told you he was ordinary..caught Curry on a bad night"

errrmm Marlon beat Brown, Breland and Honey and always claimed Curry to be his hardest opponent..

But hey what did he know...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:23 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:1. That Honey got Lucky....(like my honey did!!)

2. That a guy completely outclassed and rolled could never be top 10 material..

3. That you have to make it big in America to be a p4p great...

When asked for your unpopular boxing opinions Truss, why dont you cut to the chase and just say "all of them".
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:24 pm

Doh

Should have known better than to try and have some light-hearted fun over Curry losing.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sugar Boy Sweetie Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:27 pm

88Chris05 wrote: Doh

Should have known better than to try and have some light-hearted fun over Curry losing.

There are some things you just don't joke about Chris.
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Sugar Boy Sweetie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:29 pm

Oh were you joking????

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:49 pm

And if everybody started making their names in another country would that make that country the new mecca of boxing?

Something tells me that's not all. The US is in a position where it is currently able to provide greater commercial input and promotion. It's where the money is in managerial terms as well as in fighting terms. As with all things, that'll change in time, whether that change will occur during our lifetime is debatable.

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:51 pm

if all the great heavyweights fought each other foreman would come out on top with most wins

also different climate and different circumstances foreman would have beaten ali

im just a big foreman fan it seems

Last edited by compelling and rich on Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:52 pm

You could be right knowsit....certainly hard times over there at the moment..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sat 19 Nov 2011, 6:56 pm

What a wonderful article and thread! Thought I would try and resurrect it for a short while.

Please treat me gently. I'm an old duffer normally found on the cricket boards and think Windy is a cool, young guy.

Having tried to butter you up and get my excuses in early, I'd better tell you my apparently unpopular boxing opinion.

It's that I like the boxing commentaries of Harry Carpenter. I've noticed he often gets a poor reception on your threads. One poster referred recently to ''Harry Carpenter's usual unprofessional commentary where he flaps like an excited schoolgirl''.

It may be my lack of boxing knowledge (I'm very much a flyweight compared to heavyweight experts like most of you) but I find this view of him surprising and disappointing. Growing up in the 1960s and '70s, Carpenter's fight commentaries and interviews always seemed to be mixed with knowledge, understanding and enthusiasm.

Maybe some of you are doubtful of him as boxing was not his only sport. As well as anchoring Grandstand and SportsNight, Carpenter also presented Wimbledon, the British Open Golf and the Boat Race (when it was of much greater interest to the general Britsh public). To me (and probably his bosses at the BBC), this didn't detract from his boxing role but simply showed he had a wider sporting knowledge and was both a dependable and flexible presenter.

I thought of Carpenter recently whilst watching the shameful and shoddy features (rightly condemned by several of your regular posters at the time) being shown on BBC and ITV for Smokin' Joe Frazier. At the very least, Carpenter could have been relied upon to deliver an appropriate, accurate and respectful tribute.

In the words of Muhammad Ali to him during an interview: ''I would like to say that you are not as dumb as you look, Harry''.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 19 Nov 2011, 7:50 pm

guildford interesting read but whats your point do you think that carpenter was the best commentator or something?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

Alex - I don't claim Carpenter is the greatest sports commentator of all time but do think he was a very decent bloke and commentator. That view seems to go against the popular opinion of many of the posters on here who slate him ferociously.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:06 pm

Carpenter and Gutteridge were very good commentators. 'Arry got a bit carried away in the Brumo Tyson R1 though. But we can all forgive him a little bit. Certainly better that the current cop of wasters.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:16 pm

carpenter liked bruno i can imagine most at the time were pretty excited seeing tyson wobble can let that slide.

can only speak for myself but i dont have a problem with harry.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:21 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:
can only speak for myself but i dont have a problem with harry.

Alex - me neither which I trust is now completely clear. Some certainly seem to though ....

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat 19 Nov 2011, 8:50 pm

My most unpopular opinions seem to be the following:

1. Marciano brutalises Wlad over 3/4 painful rounds
2. Dariusz Michalczewski would have had every chance of beating Roy Jones jnr
3. James J Jeffries gets thoroughly outboxed by the majority of subsequent heavyweight champions over 12/15 rounds but knocks most out over the 25 round distance.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Sat 19 Nov 2011, 11:29 pm

hatton would outpoint witter to a victory. seems most on here think the opposite.

vitali would absolutely destroy tyson.

tyson was good but not 'that' good.

haye is a great fighter.

khan is a great fighter.

manny can give marquez a very tough challenge, which makes him an EXCELLENT fighter.

last but not least - my most unpopular is YOU LOT. this fight against marquez - and suddenly mayweather / manny is a sure thing. the day of the fight you lot were saying it'd be a walk over for manny and mayweather wa a 50 / 50 fight. very shallow you all are, i afraid.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 12:21 am

Adam D (Hobo) wrote:This might go down as the worst idea ever with you lot but fortune favours the brave and all that....

One of the other sections has a thread where people post something they truly believe in but goes against popular opinion. In other words, let us know something outlandish which you believe to be true.

Dont make them up and remember the house rules before you go and tear people apart for their post - remember its their opinion and they are entitled to it.

So for example, you might think that Manny won the fight on Saturday comfortably or that Tyson v Bruno had the best opening round ever - let us hear about it and don't be ashamed! Share with your secrets with us all......

Remember - dont post things just to get a reaction. Only post things you actually believe in.

Off you go!

Thats practically everything I write. Shocked

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 20 Nov 2011, 1:09 am

OasisBFC wrote:hatton would outpoint witter to a victory. seems most on here think the opposite.

vitali would absolutely destroy tyson.

tyson was good but not 'that' good.

haye is a great fighter.

khan is a great fighter.

manny can give marquez a very tough challenge, which makes him an EXCELLENT fighter.

last but not least - my most unpopular is YOU LOT. this fight against marquez - and suddenly mayweather / manny is a sure thing. the day of the fight you lot were saying it'd be a walk over for manny and mayweather wa a 50 / 50 fight. very shallow you all are, i afraid.

ive been saying manny loses 9 rounds to 3 for a fair while.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 20 Nov 2011, 1:10 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:My most unpopular opinions seem to be the following:

1. Marciano brutalises Wlad over 3/4 painful rounds
2. Dariusz Michalczewski would have had every chance of beating Roy Jones jnr
3. James J Jeffries gets thoroughly outboxed by the majority of subsequent heavyweight champions over 12/15 rounds but knocks most out over the 25 round distance.

think most agree with number 3 to be fair.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Sun 20 Nov 2011, 2:11 am

Froch's level of opposition hasn't been as great as many seem to think..

Jermaine Taylor - MW who had been previously KO'd and then thoroughly out boxed by the average and exposed Pavlik. Since been KO'd by Abraham which means he was knocked out in 3 of his last 5. Was giving Froch a boxing lesson up until the 12th.

Andre Dirrell - An 18 fight novice. What had he done prior to facing Froch? Also gave Froch a boxing lesson and has gone AWOL since the Abraham fight.

Mikel Kessler - A good solid fighter. Froch seems to get more credit for losing to him than Calzaghe does for beating Kessler.

Arthur Abraham - Another MW who many claimed was a stay at home protected fighter till he entered the Super 6. Has lost 3 of his 5 fights at supermiddle.

Glen Johnson - Journeyman. Has lost nearly 1/4 of his fights.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 20 Nov 2011, 2:34 am

ward up next.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:05 am

paperbag_puncher wrote:Froch's level of opposition hasn't been as great as many seem to think..

Jermaine Taylor - MW who had been previously KO'd and then thoroughly out boxed by the average and exposed Pavlik. Since been KO'd by Abraham which means he was knocked out in 3 of his last 5. Was giving Froch a boxing lesson up until the 12th.

Andre Dirrell - An 18 fight novice. What had he done prior to facing Froch? Also gave Froch a boxing lesson and has gone AWOL since the Abraham fight.

Mikel Kessler - A good solid fighter. Froch seems to get more credit for losing to him than Calzaghe does for beating Kessler.

Arthur Abraham - Another MW who many claimed was a stay at home protected fighter till he entered the Super 6. Has lost 3 of his 5 fights at supermiddle.

Twice out boxed Hopkins who is considered an ATG. Go figure.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 20 Nov 2011, 1:27 pm

azania wrote:
Adam D (Hobo) wrote:This might go down as the worst idea ever with you lot but fortune favours the brave and all that....

Off you go!

Thats everything I write. Shocked

Yep Wink
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 2:28 pm

oxring wrote:
azania wrote:

Off you go!

Thats everything I write. Shocked

Yep Wink

And they're all wrong and I'm correct Cool

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Sun 20 Nov 2011, 7:27 pm

azania wrote:
paperbag_puncher wrote:Froch's level of opposition hasn't been as great as many seem to think..

Twice out boxed Hopkins who is considered an ATG. Go figure.

Have you seen the fights? I wouldn't say he outboxed Hopkins by any stretch of the imagination. That was also a long time before, at a different weight and a far different version than the one Froch beat. Go figure..

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by skidd1 Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:28 pm

My most unpopular opinion
Dempsey takes every heavy bar Louis and Ali quickly
Ray Robinson.... a class above every welter and middleweight ever
Ray Leonard..a future ATG top 10 similar the other sugar ray
Duran.. lost or quit the crucial fights.No mas counts

skidd1

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:38 pm

skidd1 wrote:My most unpopular opinion
Dempsey takes every heavy bar Louis and Ali quickly
Ray Robinson.... a class above every welter and middleweight ever
Ray Leonard..a future ATG top 10 similar the other sugar ray
Duran.. lost or quit the crucial fights.No mas counts

How can you say Dempsey takes out every heavyweight bar Ali and Louis early? He didnt even do that in his own era. Tunney, Gibbons, Brennan etc

Surely Duran v Leonard I counts as a crucial fight?

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

Crucial fights would also have to include Moore, Barkley, Buchanan and Palomino.

He lost to Leonard, Hagler and Hearns but which former lightweight champions would we honestly give much of a chance to?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:50 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Crucial fights would also have to include Moore, Barkley, Buchanan and Palomino.

He lost to Leonard, Hagler and Hearns but which former lightweight champions would we honestly give much of a chance to?
And given that he was a former lightweight, the fact he beat Leonard and gave Hagler a decent go means that-for me-he deserves a little slack for his losses (bar no mas). Would we give Paul Williams much credit if he rolled someone JMM's size inside two rounds? Would we hold it against the smaller man?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by tcribb Sun 20 Nov 2011, 8:52 pm

Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley, James Toney !

Neither are ATG and are overrated
tcribb
tcribb

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

tcribb wrote:Oscar De La Hoya, Shane Mosley, James Toney !

Neither are ATG and are overrated

Toney's mouth isn't.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:13 pm

Oh - one from me. Not sure if this is "unpopular" or just goes against received wisdom - but...

Toney isn't an ATG. Too many losses to lesser men, too few great wins.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:24 pm

oxring wrote:Oh - one from me. Not sure if this is "unpopular" or just goes against received wisdom - but...

Toney isn't an ATG. Too many losses to lesser men, too few great wins.

Toney is a case of should've, could've but didn't.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:25 pm

Mine here. Bhop is not an ATG. Lost his defining fights and his greatness is based on his longevity only.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:27 pm

His main defining fight was Felix Trinidad which he won very easily, Jones was the best opponent he faced but at the time it happened it wasn't defining for either of them, neither were established enough.

On top I would say Tarver and Pascal were fairly defining as they were wins over the men widely considered to be the best in the division.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:45 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:His main defining fight was Felix Trinidad which he won very easily, Jones was the best opponent he faced but at the time it happened it wasn't defining for either of them, neither were established enough.

On top I would say Tarver and Pascal were fairly defining as they were wins over the men widely considered to be the best in the division.

Beating Pascal doesn't make one an ATG. Is Froch an ATG for beating Pascal?

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:47 pm

Was Pascal the universally recognised number one when he was beaten by Froch? No he wasn't, completely different circumstances behind the two fights.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Was Pascal the universally recognised number one when he was beaten by Froch? No he wasn't, completely different circumstances behind the two fights.

Doesn't matter. The point remains.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by oxring Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:His main defining fight was Felix Trinidad which he won very easily, Jones was the best opponent he faced but at the time it happened it wasn't defining for either of them, neither were established enough.

If you'd said it 5 years ago - fine - but beating Pascal after handing him a bit of a whupping first time out as well at 48 to become LHW#1 makes him an ATG.

Whereas Toney doesn't have nearly enough top wins and isn't as good a boxer IMO.
oxring
oxring

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:54 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:Was Pascal the universally recognised number one when he was beaten by Froch? No he wasn't, completely different circumstances behind the two fights.

How does the point remain? Hopkins beat him at a weight and at a time when he had proved himself to be a very capable boxer having beaten Dawson and Diaconu.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sun 20 Nov 2011, 9:55 pm

azania wrote:Mine here. Bhop is not an ATG. Lost his defining fights and his greatness is based on his longevity only.

The problem is, Azania, that if we're going to diminish Hopkins for this we'd have to do the same for Archie Moore. Some say that winning when old like Hopkins has done is overrated - I can't agree, given that literally only two or three other fighters in history have operated so effectively in their forties. I just don't think we can downplay being the best in any division at that kind of age when so few others have done it.

By 'defining fights', then, I assume you mean to Jones Jr and, perhaps, Calzaghe? Likewise, Moore lost three times to the best fighter he faced in Charles, and given that he was trying to join the likes of Fitzsimmons, Tunney and Charles as great Light-Heavyweights who managed to take the Heavyweight crown, I supposed we'd have to conclude that being knocked out by Marciano and then Patterson were also defining fights which he lost.

To me, taking that kind of view of Moore would be unreasonable and extremely harsh - and I don't think it's any fairer when applied to Hopkins.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:14 pm

oxring wrote:
azania wrote:

If you'd said it 5 years ago - fine - but beating Pascal after handing him a bit of a whupping first time out as well at 48 to become LHW#1 makes him an ATG.

Whereas Toney doesn't have nearly enough top wins and isn't as good a boxer IMO.

As I figured the issue is his age. That in itself is a phenominal achievement. But all things being equal, beating Pascal does not make anyone an ATG regardless being the #1 LHW. Have some perspective. Pascal is not 10% as good as Spinks or even Qawi.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:16 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:

How does the point remain? Hopkins beat him at a weight and at a time when he had proved himself to be a very capable boxer having beaten Dawson and Diaconu.

Beating who? FPlease get real. Would those guys live with Spinks, Qawi, Eddie Gregory, Saad, Conteh, Galindez, Jones Jnr and many others from the 70s onwards? Do me a favour. Pascal is decidely average at best.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:20 pm

88Chris05 wrote:
azania wrote:Mine here. Bhop is not an ATG. Lost his defining fights and his greatness is based on his longevity only.

The problem is, Azania, that if we're going to diminish Hopkins for this we'd have to do the same for Archie Moore. Some say that winning when old like Hopkins has done is overrated - I can't agree, given that literally only two or three other fighters in history have operated so effectively in their forties. I just don't think we can downplay being the best in any division at that kind of age when so few others have done it.

By 'defining fights', then, I assume you mean to Jones Jr and, perhaps, Calzaghe? Likewise, Moore lost three times to the best fighter he faced in Charles, and given that he was trying to join the likes of Fitzsimmons, Tunney and Charles as great Light-Heavyweights who managed to take the Heavyweight crown, I supposed we'd have to conclude that being knocked out by Marciano and then Patterson were also defining fights which he lost.

To me, taking that kind of view of Moore would be unreasonable and extremely harsh - and I don't think it's any fairer when applied to Hopkins.

In no way am I trying to diminish Hop. What you guys are doing is bringing his age into the equation. I am not. For me his age is irrelevant. The fact remains, beating Pascal does not make you an ATG. In 5 years time Pascal will be a footnote. Nothing more nothing less.

I'm not going down the route of debating old timers. I have work tomorrow morning. Especially when your post contains fouls and abusive language when you mention a certain Rocky and Patterson.

Mods I'm being baited again. Ban them. mad .

Last edited by azania on Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbag_puncher Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:20 pm

azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:

Beating who? FPlease get real. Would those guys live with Spinks, Qawi, Eddie Gregory, Saad, Conteh, Galindez, Jones Jnr and many others from the 70s onwards? Do me a favour. Pascal is decidely average at best.

You cant have it both ways. You've already cited Taylor's wins over Hopkins as a reason as to why Taylor was a good win for Froch. Now your saying Hopkins isn't that good anyway. How does that work? Hopkins is as clear cut an ATG as we've had in the last 20 or so years.

paperbag_puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:21 pm

What defining fight did Hopkins lose?

His defining fights for me were Trinidad on the back of lengthy MW reign where he well and truly cleared out the division, and to a lesser extent De la Hoya and Tarver. He was already a great by the losses to Taylor for me and everything else after that (Tarver, Pavlik, Wright, Pascal) whilst in his 40s just underlines that. Even a SD loss to Calzaghe (a fight where I thought he won) isnt really a cripppling blow and definately wasnt considered a defining fight at the time.

Really cant see how he isnt an ATG.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by azania Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:24 pm

paperbag_puncher wrote:
azania wrote:
Imperial Ghosty wrote:
azania wrote:

You cant have it both ways. You've already cited Taylor's wins over Hopkins as a reason as to why Taylor was a good win for Froch. Now your saying Hopkins isn't that good anyway. How does that work? Hopkins is as clear cut an ATG as we've had in the last 20 or so years.

FFS, what is wrong with you people. Too much projection and not enough reading what is actually written.

I have never said Hop is not that good. Hop is good. Very good. But short of being an ATG. Absolutely fantastic for a 48 yr old to do what he has done. Credit to him.

azania

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next