The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacquiao Rios

+16
6oldenbhoy
kingraf
Lumbering_Jack
Hammersmith harrier
Strongback
Seanusarrilius
bellchees
TopHat24/7
Rodney
hazharrison
Valero's Conscience
Gerry SA
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
TRUSSMAN66
hampo17
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Pacquiao Rios - Page 3 Empty Pacquiao Rios

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Tue 19 Nov 2013, 10:39 am

First topic message reminder :

No chat ahead of this weekend's fight? I've been trying to get my head around the scheduling and it looks as though the fight will happen early afternoon in Macau on Saturday. The show appears to start at 1:30am on Boxnation on SATURDAY morning, not Sunday morning. If that is the case then it's dissapointing that they're trying to satisfy US PPV audiences.

Anyway, how do we see this one going? It'll be interesting to see if Manny's brutal KO at the hands of Marquez will have any lasting impact. To be honest, Rios is the perfect comeback fight for Manny but I don't see it telling us a lot about Manny's longer term prospects (at this late stage of his career). Rios has no experience at welterweight and no experience on a stage of this size, against a fighter of Manny's calibre. He's almost tailor made to make Manny look good and rebuild his confidence. Watching the 24/7 show Rios looks a bit bewildered by the carnival going on around him. He's a bit of character but I don't see him having the power to remotely bother Manny regardless of the Marquez KO and I see Manny blasting him out within 6 rounds.

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake

Back to top Go down

Pacquiao Rios - Page 3 Empty Re: Pacquiao Rios

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 25 Nov 2013, 4:46 pm

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3