The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Floyd Vacates At Welter To Avoid Manny

+29
J.Benson II
spencerclarke
Lumbering_Jack
Herman Jaeger
Diamond in the rough
KC
RanjitPatel
Rowley
Boxtthis
BoxingFan88
tunes666
Hammersmith harrier
88Chris05
B.A. BARACUS
ShahenshahG
JabMachineMK2
Lance
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
mobilemaster8
Pedro147
hogey
catchweight
kingraf
TopHat24/7
hazharrison
ONETWOFOREVER
joeyjojo618
sodhat
Strongback
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Floyd Vacates At Welter To Avoid Manny Empty Floyd Vacates At Welter To Avoid Manny

Post by Strongback Mon 16 Dec 2013, 12:44 pm

Here's Floyd's comment:

"Floyd Mayweather is at the level now he can come out with his own world championship belt...I'm 45 and 0 throughout my professional career, and like I always said before, and I'ma say it again; you put 'em in front of me, I'll beat 'em...you gotta realize this, everybody kept talking about the title, he's mandatory; he can have the belt. A belt doesn't make me,"

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Floyd Vacates At Welter To Avoid Manny Empty Re: Floyd Vacates At Welter To Avoid Manny

Post by sodhat Mon 16 Dec 2013, 12:52 pm

2010 called. They want their story back.

sodhat

Back to top Go down

Floyd Vacates At Welter To Avoid Manny Empty Re: Floyd Vacates At Welter To Avoid Manny

Post by joeyjojo618 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 12:53 pm

Beating a LW gets you number one status at WW these days?

I would like to see Bradley, I think he has earned a shot. Garcia has too.

joeyjojo618

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Mon 16 Dec 2013, 12:53 pm

He really does sound like he is running aye strongy.

Needs to fight Pacq or retire, damaged his legacy now.

Run Floyd run

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Mon 16 Dec 2013, 1:15 pm

The WBC will probably panic and give him a special WBC Floyd Mayweather belt and give Manny the other regular one....then knock a couple out for junior and interim champions. And a super champ.....and a silver one.....gold maybe......ginger.....

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 1:29 pm

sodhat wrote:2010 called. They want their story back.

Laugh Laugh Laugh clap thumbsup 

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Dec 2013, 1:35 pm

hazharrison wrote:The WBC will probably panic and give him a special WBC Floyd Mayweather belt and give Manny the other regular one....then knock a couple out for junior and interim champions. And a super champ.....and a silver one.....gold *maybe......ginger*.....

You know very well that Camelot can't drop to 147, Harrison. He might get the WBC Ginger interim Intercontinental Tile Light Middleweight, though...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 16 Dec 2013, 2:01 pm

Pacquaio would not have fought him as a mandatory anyway. Its pretty obvious Mayweather wants to fight Khan. Maidana might also possibly emerge as a gimme opponent now.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:23 pm

I cant believe anyone is surprised that Floyd ducks Manny again, he has used every trick in the book to avoid the fight for years, Floyd, his uncle and his dad have even said it openly more than once and yet we still get people who blame Pac for the fight not happening. The fight will never happen until Floyd thinks Manny is completely shot.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:34 pm

Manny will not fight for a mandatory purse which is all he'll be entitled to. Nobody ducking anyone here, numbers just don't add up. Simples.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 3:55 pm

Agree pedro. Plus, its an absolute farce that Manny can get KTFO and beaten on Points by Bradley, beat a blow up poor boxer in Rios and automatically be mandatory?! Ridiculous.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:00 pm

That would hold water if Floyd was not gonna fight a far less deserving Khan for much less money in his next fight.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:04 pm

Floyd's arguments fall down whatever way you look at them.

If it's not about the belts then it's about money or fighting the best

If it's about the money, then Manny is still the richest fight out there for him. Bradley and JMM may be above Manny in the pecking order, but fan base wise Manny still has the edge. With that he brings more money to the fight and will bring even casual fans to the table which equals more money.

If it's about fighting the best, why didn't Floyd fight him back when Manny was demolishing ODLH, Hatton, Cotto etc. At that time Manny was his best and nearest rival. Yet Floyd chose not to fight the best.

Boxing's quite simple. Its about money, titles and beating the best. Fighters can choose some or all of those options. Floyd appears to be choosing none of them.

In my opinion, it's a pretty clear duck from Floyd.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:06 pm

Would also hold water if Khan wasn't flattened by Danny G, and scraped past Julio Diaz.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:06 pm

Totally agree Group Cpt, it is ducking at its most obvious, but no matter what Floyd does to swerve the fight some still refuse to blame him.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:09 pm

In fairness though, those negotiations going on for months. Loads of people stated Manny should've retired before bashing Rios. Now the public changes their opinion on who he should fight. I'm not defending Floyd and saying he's 100% right but he is in now way ducking this fight by vacating.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:11 pm

He didn't need to vacate so hastily. not usually his style. I think hes worried about being backed into a corner, and having to admit his motives. made himself look foolish I think. Manny surely wouldn't have taken the fight after purse bids were offered and he took the challengers share?

both duckers. both want as much money as possible, and both scared of losing.

who cares how Manny became mandatory. see worse mandatories every single week! flloyd fans clutching at straws there

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:13 pm

Pedro147 wrote:In fairness though, those negotiations going on for months. Loads of people stated Manny should've retired before bashing Rios. Now the public changes their opinion on who he should fight. I'm not defending Floyd and saying he's 100% right but he is in now way ducking this fight by vacating.

No he's just choosing not to take the fight as he has 'other options'.

All this aside the fight is almost impossible to make due to conflicts of interest between promoters & broadcastors, just as it has since day one. Maybe he's actually doing boxing a favor!

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:15 pm

Mayweathers attitude stinks. I mean the quote speaks for itself. Not that the world titles mean much these days but he would rather give it away than fight his biggest rival. And he can get away with it too, because theres no shortage of people out there willing to allow him. I cant imagine great fighters like Ray Leonad, Hearns, Duran and so on being happy to just give away their titles to a rival. Their pride alone to be the best would not allow them.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:20 pm

Lance wrote: both scared of losing.

I can't see Manny being scared. He's already lost several times and in devastating fashion. He has nothing to lose. Future earning potential maybe but to be honest the Floyd fight is the only real mega money fight on the horizon. Lose to Floyd and there's still plenty of money out there for Manny, just not on the same scale

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:22 pm

YeAh, I also don't buy the Manny fear, really. He's had close escapes with Marquez and kept coming back...
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:23 pm

wasn't Mayweathers excuse for taking on a smaller overmatched opponent in Guerrero.....

" he was my mandatory...its the title fight the sanctioning body ordered..."

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:24 pm

Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake wrote:
Lance wrote: both scared of losing.

I can't see Manny being scared. He's already lost several times and in devastating fashion. He has nothing to lose. Future earning potential maybe but to be honest the Floyd fight is the only real mega money fight on the horizon. Lose to Floyd and there's still plenty of money out there for Manny, just not on the same scale

I agree hes not anymore. I think he would do all he could to make this happen now more than ever. But 3 years ago I think it was one of the issues in Arums head

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:35 pm

Afternoon lads - feel like wading in here.

Floyd is quite clearly ducking Manny. There's no excuse now. He has held the belt for some time and not faced a mandatory, so the sensible option is to come down and defend against the number 1 contender (which somehow is Manny - GO RANKING SYSTEM) but he's chosen not to. I'm pretty certain Pacquiao knows he'll be able to get the fight signed and it'd be the swansong for him before he goes into other career aspirations full time, not too sure money is an issue for him where this is concerned. He may only receive a challengers purse but the other money available outside of that is very alluring.

Thing is, Mayweather would absolutely splatter Pacquiao now. He'd have beaten the 2009 version I'm fairly certain but now he'd be taking a fight that was at least 80% in his favour. He'd make the most money he ever has, he'd be beating a man everyone knows he can beat and should have beaten long ago but for some reason he refuses.

Personally, I think its mainly down to not wanting to work with that snake Arum. I can't say I'd blame him if thats the reason, but the reality is

Money? Check. Lots of it there.
Glory? Check. Its THE fight at any weight.
Legacy? It'd mean he's beaten everyone who mattered (Besides Bradley)

Just seems like he's ducking. I have no idea why.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:38 pm

I don't think there is as much money there as you believe Jab. everyone watches mayweather anyway. if he has to give a higher percentage to a star like Manny, than hes ever had to, to other opponents who bend over backwards to accept a shot at him, suddenly you can see why mayweather doesn't like the idea.

also I think Guerrero was in line to be his mandatory

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:40 pm

Back in '09 it would have been the 'money' fight, i.e. $100m split 50:50.

Now I'm not sure it'll be in that kind of league, esp with Manny coming off one 'loss' and one splattering!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:42 pm

It still dwarfs any other fight in the world and would do 10 times the PPV numbers worldwide that any other fight will do.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:43 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:

Rumors are circulating that he was unable to secure the services of a certain top sparring partner with a machine like jab to aide preparation! Can you clarify this? Would you reconsider?

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:45 pm

Lance wrote:I don't think there is as much money there as you believe Jab. everyone watches mayweather anyway. if he has to give a higher percentage to a star like Manny, than hes ever had to, to other opponents who bend over backwards to accept a shot at him, suddenly you can see why mayweather doesn't like the idea.

Thing is though mate - look at the casual viewers. Most people I know have no idea who the hell Bradley is, even Klitschko - but they've all heard of Pacquiao and Mayweather. Its the only fight I'd but Box Office for or pay money for at the moment even though I know the outcome. It'll have worldwide appeal - you'll have people thinking that Pacquiao is still the wrecking ball he was in 2009, you'll have the majority of Americans wanting Mayweather to lose (the majority of the world I'm guessing) you've got the Asian contingent for Manny and then you've got the Floyd fans. Its still the biggest fight in the world right now. It'd destroy all PPV figures in history.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:45 pm

Not quite sure I buy the "everyone watches Mayweather" line... I mean where did he find 1m buyers in the time between Cotto and Alvarez, then? agree with the main idea though.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:45 pm

sohotnot wrote:
JabMachineMK2 wrote:

Rumors are circulating that he was unable to secure the services of a certain top sparring partner with a machine like jab to aide preparation! Can you clarify this? Would you reconsider?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I have to catch a flight to Vegas anyway, completely unrelated business. censored 

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 16 Dec 2013, 5:08 pm

Just a business decision to delay the fight till the last great fight and everyone rushes to watch the last fight of mayweather and Manny pacquiao. Just a mega bonanza fight.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 7:23 pm

JabMachineMK2 wrote:
Lance wrote:I don't think there is as much money there as you believe Jab. everyone watches mayweather anyway. if he has to give a higher percentage to a star like Manny, than hes ever had to, to other opponents who bend over backwards to accept a shot at him, suddenly you can see why mayweather doesn't like the idea.

Thing is though mate - look at the casual viewers. Most people I know have no idea who the hell Bradley is, even Klitschko - but they've all heard of Pacquiao and Mayweather. Its the only fight I'd but Box Office for or pay money for at the moment even though I know the outcome. It'll have worldwide appeal - you'll have people thinking that Pacquiao is still the wrecking ball he was in 2009, you'll have the majority of Americans wanting Mayweather to lose (the majority of the world I'm guessing) you've got the Asian contingent for Manny and then you've got the Floyd fans. Its still the biggest fight in the world right now. It'd destroy all PPV figures in history.

all those that think pac is still a wrecking ball, and all those casuals who have never heard of Bradley are exactly the people who are tuning into mayweather fights stateside. he is a superstar, earning huge money now. even the pac fans pay to watch him in hope that he loses. the numbers that mayweather wants and the numbers that arum wants don't come together. this is the only reason the fight has never happened, and probably never will

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Dec 2013, 7:36 pm

I'm sorry Lance I still don't buy that argument. If every one watched Floyd already then he wouldnt have such fluctuating numbers
Cotto - 1.5m
Guerrero - >1 million
Canelo - 2.2 million

if everyone paid just to watch Floyd then he'd flatline, no?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon 16 Dec 2013, 7:58 pm

no but what if he believes 2.2 million against canelo is his peak. that's all of his fans paying. manny takes a bigger cut than canelo. flloyd earns less for a harder fight.

the point is for manny and flloyd just to earn what they often earn, they need to sell a huge amount more than they have ever sold before. it doesn't look like they have ever been confident enough to do it.

they have always been able to fight easier fights for at least similar amounts of money. money is not a reason for them to make this fight.

unfortunately flloyd is not a proper sportsman, who wants to prove hes the best. he doesn't want to be challenged.

Im bored of Flloyd and his propaganda, winning fights hes never fought. but clearly there is a difference between how much he wants to earn from this fight/how much the public think its worth/ and how much it is actually worth

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Dec 2013, 8:23 pm

Don't get me wrong, I completely agree with the fact that this fight isn't as economically viable as some think (see my thoughts on the thread where this idea was first discussed), I just don't think as many people pay to watch Floyd (and only Floyd) as I keep getting told.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by B.A. BARACUS Mon 16 Dec 2013, 9:00 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Just a business decision to delay the fight till the last great fight and everyone rushes to watch the last fight of mayweather and Manny pacquiao. Just a mega bonanza fight.

I find it hard to believe that the ridiculous excuses employed by Mayweather and the delays in making this fight happen are based on some grand scheme by Mayweather to get the public salivating even more for the bout.

Public interest in the showdown was at it's peak from 2008/9-2011, if Mayweather has wanted to maximise his revenue from the fight, he would have done it during that timeframe.

Instead he has faced lesser challengers for less reward and tarnished his own legacy by repeatedly churning out one excuse after another why Pacqiuao is not worthy to be in the same ring as him.

Whether it's Pacman does less PPV numbers than him, is 1-2 in his last 3 fights, his reasons for not taking this fight are becoming comical. What PPV numbers does Guerrero, Ortiz, etc do?

I think most people are thoroughly fed up of the circus surrounding this fight now and by delaying the fight, giving up his title and opting to take on Amir Khan instead, i believe Mayweather will run the risk of alienating even his most ardent fans

B.A. BARACUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 16 Dec 2013, 9:13 pm

Good post BA. I enjoyed your work in the 80's.

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by mobilemaster8 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 10:31 pm

I agree with Floyd. How can anyone justify pacquaio becoming mandatory? Its a joke.

People seem to forget that whilst pacman was whooping a LMW down at drain weight along with cotto and hatton, floyd was beating pacquiaos nemesis with consumate ease.

Throw in the fact he had already beaten hoya, hatton and mosley handily when they were not a corpse, just shows how well guided Mannys career has been post Hoya.

Ironically, floyd stated negotiations failed due to drug testing......but yet the other week manny finally agreed......now that Ariza is off the scene.

Ariza......that guy in maidanas corner......and rios. Ironic turn of events from team manny.

mobilemaster8

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 10:53 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:I agree with Floyd. How can anyone justify pacquaio becoming mandatory?  Its a joke.

People seem to forget that whilst pacman was whooping a LMW down at drain weight along with cotto and hatton, floyd was beating pacquiaos nemesis with consumate ease.

Throw in the fact he had already beaten hoya, hatton and mosley handily when they were not a corpse, just shows how well guided Mannys career has been post Hoya.

Ironically,  floyd stated negotiations failed due to drug testing......but yet the other week manny finally agreed......now that Ariza is off the scene.

Ariza......that guy in maidanas corner......and rios. Ironic turn of events from team manny.

Sorry MM8, but that's a ridiculous biased post. 'When Manny was whooping a drain weight LMW' (i.e. what Floyd did a couple of years later) and Hatton (at his best weight, not the weight he'd always struggled at, and totally blasted him) Floyd was beating Manny's nemesis (or, Floyd got a LW to blow up to a catchweight which Floyd promptly ignored anyway and it was with consumate ease because the styles matched - two counterpunchers, Floyd being the better; funnily enough he wasn't facing someone with physical or technical attributes to trouble him).

Manny agreed to drug testing before too, but Floyd moved the goal posts. At one point Team Mayweather even wouldn't allow WADA testing outside of the US, knowing this would screw Manny's usual Philippine training camp.

Both fighters are to blame, but lets not pretend Floyd put any effort in to get this fight made or went for tougher challenges as an alternative. That's just fantasyland.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Dec 2013, 10:56 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:I agree with Floyd. How can anyone justify pacquaio becoming mandatory? Its a joke.

Foreman beat Norton and Frazier with consummate ease, did Ali then not deserve a fight?

Don't see how you can possibly think ODLH was a live opponent when Floyd faced him. The guy lost to Hopkins, got gifted against Sturm, and lost to Mosley. More importantly, he had fought twice in three year prior to facing Floyd. He was of course a can when Manny faced him, but Manny showed what you do vs cans, you blast them out, not win 8/4 7/5 5/7 on the cards.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:03 pm

mobilemaster8 wrote:I agree with Floyd.

There's a surprise. Just goes to show that when one 'barrier' preventing the fight from happening for the last four years (in this case, Mayweather's insistence that he had to take the lion's share of the purse, which in this case would now have been a guarantee once Pacquiao was a mandatory defence for him) is overcome, ol' Floydy will automatically put up another one. Worse still, his acolytes will roar their approval and say how right he is and how he deserves to be above criticism.

No doubt we'll hear now how Manny would never have entered in to fight negotiations as a mandatory challenger in any case, and who knows? Maybe that's right. If only Floyd had just held on to the title so we could find out, eh?......
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:10 pm

Raf

Lets not make out that De La Hoya was a complete shell when he faced Mayweather because he wasn't. He wasn't at his absolute best but he still had a fair bit left which we can't say when he faced Pacquiao completely weight drained.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Strongback Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:10 pm

Here's the video interview where Floyd made the Pacquiao mandatory comments.

Spoiler:

Strongback

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:16 pm

pity Floyd didn't get into negotiations. You just know it would have failed over something along the lines of, "We got into negotiations, sorted out the testing and purse sizes, we even agreed that I get to come into the ring accompanied by One Direction and a twerking Miley Cyrus. It all went wrong just because I said he's trainer for the fight has to be his dad. It's only only fair, Floyd Money Mayweather only trains with the fam, I don't get why Poochiao won't let his pops train him for this fight. He obviously be ducking Money May. So Ima fight Amir Khan, who is a great boxer, and I hope he has a good camp with Virgil."
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:35 pm

Lance wrote:
both duckers. both want as much money as possible, and both scared of losing.
Why would Manny duck Floyd?, he has lost fights before, and would make a packet against Floyd as well as become a legend if he won.

Why would Floyd duck Manny?, because he has a 0 to protect, and manny when on his game has proven to be better than all his other opponents and with more experience..  I would have thought Floyd would have licked his lips given Manny's recent form, but I guess he is always a threat..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Mon 16 Dec 2013, 11:57 pm

Quack

I think Mayweather wins the fight, but the excuses are beyond laughable now.

Its still a great fight, Manny has only really lost to Marquez since his superstar rise, in a fight where he got caught with a great shot (coming from a Marquez fan).

He looked sensational up until that point!

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by B.A. BARACUS Tue 17 Dec 2013, 12:04 am

Both fighters should be thoroughly embarrassed at how this whole sorry saga has dragged on for so long.

Both parties name drop the other for publicity purposes when it suits them, generally to promote fights against other opponents.

They occasionally dangle the faint prospect of an eventual meeting between the two, knowing full well that it is unlikely to ever happen.

The PPV numbers for a Mayweather vs Khan fight will be abysmal and rightly so.

With the feud between Top Rank and Golden Boy raging on, personally i'd like to see them both retire as they are just scraping the bottom of the barrel now in terms of viable opponents.

I'd only pay to see Mayweather against Pacman, GGG, Lara and maybe Bradley and i don't think there is much chance of either of them fights occurring.

As for Manny, i have no interest in seeing him in the ring with Marquez for the fifth time or even a rematch with Bradley.

Garcia, Canelo or Maidana would be interesting opponents for Pacman but once again there isn't much likelihood of them fights being made.

What a sorry state of affairs

B.A. BARACUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake Tue 17 Dec 2013, 10:23 am

Just watched the Floyd video. His focus seems to be purely popularity. Most likely a very insecure person inside judging by the hangers on he surrounds himself with and his quest to define himself through PPV numbers. Numbers dont necessarily equal greatness. Almost a million people bought the Mr Blobby single FFS! That just means there is a million idiots out there, not that it was a great record.

I think in years to come, if he never fights Manny and retires undefeated, it will be the one black mark against his legacy that will most likely overshadow everything. Floyd will no doubt wax lyrical about how many PPV buys he did and how many cars he's got, how many mansions he owns, but the unavoidable truth is he intentionally did not fight his closest and best rival and chose to fight lesser fighters in the pursuit of wealth.

Back to top Go down

Post by JabMachineMK2 Tue 17 Dec 2013, 11:22 am

Its not wealth he's chasing Cap - he'd have that in huge amounts facing Pacquiao, I think its a dislike of Arum thats forcing this. He knows it'll cement his legacy, guarantee him a top 10 ATG spot (in my eyes at least) make him a shedload of money and he must know he'll win. I don't think he's scared. I don't think he's looking for more money - its literally a pride thing that he can't swallow Uncle Bobs bullsh!t.

JabMachineMK2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next