The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Dec 2014, 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:39 pm

I could never bring myself to hit Tino under any circumstances.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:39 pm

Bet you don't look like that in laandaan mate, you would be a tourist attraction by now if you did...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:40 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I could never bring myself to hit Tino under any circumstances.

That is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

I f*cking love you, Julius.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:47 pm

I'm a lover not a hater but it would have to be windows. If an 8 year old can deck him scott free then I'd fancy my chances.

2nd would be Shah because he is regularly unpleasant to me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:55 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I'm a lover not a hater but it would have to be windows. If an 8 year old can deck him scott free then I'd fancy my chances.

2nd would be Shah because he is regularly unpleasant to me.

Just a few observations;

a) You're in no way a lover.  By your own admission, you've had sex once in a year.  Even Jeff does it more regularly than that.
b) He is older than 8, as you well know.
c) It wasn't 'scott' free.  I have withheld numerous requests for toys/computer games/pocket money since that incident.  Who is in control now?
d) You're right about Shah
e) I f*cking love Julius

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:57 pm

Think I ended up doing it 3 times last year

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

I'm quite surprised I rank second to Tiña. That's insulting.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 2:58 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Think I ended up doing it 3 times last year

W*nking doesn't count.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:04 pm

kingraf wrote:I'm quite surprised I rank second to Tiña. That's insulting.

Most would prefer to see the WA, GD or C do it I suspect.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:04 pm

Laugh

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:09 pm

It wasn't a punch, it was an elbow, or a shoulder. And she was my English teacher, she loved me, in the way Seans missus loves him i.e not sexually.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:12 pm

Don't even bother Raf.

I've been trying to tell this lot for a year that my eldest didn't just walk up and chin me. The truth is an inconvenience to this lot.

Set of c*nts.

Not including Julius. Who I love dearly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
a) You're in no way a lover.  By your own admission, you've had sex once in a year.  Even Jeff does it more regularly than that.

You're right, not by a huge margin, but right is right.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:17 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Think I ended up doing it 3 times last year

3? Tina had more new kids than that last year.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:24 pm

I can accept people wanting to punch me... I'm pretty certain most of my mates have at one stage wanted to deck me. I pride myself on being a narcisstic douchebag. But the one time I did get my comeuppance was a complete accident. And more importantly, was the only time I've ever played netball.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:25 pm

I think she may prefer the furry cup (but like my company and cooking). Out with her BBC pal again tonight (Not Balding).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:26 pm

Can we add douchebag to the list please mods?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:28 pm

Is three the standard amount of time you have sex a year once you get old? What a horrific state of affairs.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:55 pm

kingraf wrote:Is three the standard amount of time you have sex a year once you get old? What a horrific state of affairs.

Tis true, but on the plus side, one can perfect ones w*nking technique over time.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 06 Jan 2015, 3:59 pm

I have seen plenty of battles in my time. One can't always be a warrior

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Jan 2015, 4:14 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I have seen plenty of battles in my time. One can't always be a warrior

Being bummed within an inch of your life at school doesn't really cut it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 06 Jan 2015, 4:26 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I have seen plenty of battles in my time. One can't always be a warrior

Being bummed within an inch of your life at school doesn't really cut it.

He was referring to carl froch visiting seans trench and the subsequent birth of lee froch.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Jan 2015, 7:34 am

Morning all, we all chilled out from yesterday? Or still feeling a bit stabby?

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 Jan 2015, 7:39 am

Morning Rick - I could have been fist, but chose to fart about on the boxing board.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:01 am

Morning super, I hope your time was well spent on there winding Coxy up?

I keep almost getting drawn in over there and realise the inevitable consequences of doing so, and retreat back here.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:13 am

Morning RiCk, Super.

Bit nippy this morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:14 am

Nah - haz and strongy are getting all misty-eyed about Louis again. Apparently Louis v Conn I was an earlier version of rope-a-dope. Getting slightly into D4 territory with that kind of revisionism.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:15 am

Morning Tina. I'd like to apologise for encouraging other people to hit you.

You get enough of that at home.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:19 am

Morning Tina,

Surprised Haz and stongy are not going at it as per...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:20 am

superflyweight wrote:Morning Tina.  I'd like to apologise for encouraging other people to hit you.  

You get enough of that at home.    

Apology accepted. It's not so much the fact you encouraged anyone to do it, more the fact that Raf wasn't even considered till I brought him up.

At least start on him and then move on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:26 am

Yeah, I think I would definitely try to catch Raf on the follow through.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:36 am

superflyweight wrote:Yeah, I think I would definitely try to catch Raf on the follow through.  

I am actually out to lunch later with two Saffers.

That's going to be great fun.  Listening to them for three hours telling me how great they are/their country is.  How sh*t the UK is.  How much harder they are than every other race, including any as yet undiscovered extra terrestrials.  

There will be some casual racism thrown in, some general rudeness to the waiters, some unnecessary confrontation with anyone who so much as brushes past the table and almost certainly complaints about the food.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:48 am

Tino wrote:There will be some casual racism thrown in

Much like your post Tino...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:52 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:There will be some casual racism thrown in

Much like your post Tino...

Mine is accurate.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:55 am

Tino wrote:Mine is accurate.

And less casual.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:Mine is accurate.

And less casual.

More 'smart casual' I would say.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:58 am

Somebody call me?

Watching Stokes hit a few just now... I think Sir Viv is stoned. He still sounds cool though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:58 am

Tino wrote:More 'smart casual' I would say.

Or business casual depending on the lunch, you taking them to Liverpool st area again? Maybe you good hook them up with Galted's angry Kiwi and see what happens?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:03 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Or business casual depending on the lunch, you taking them to Liverpool st area again?  Maybe you good hook them up with Galted's angry Kiwi and see what happens?

No, a place near Farringdon. Vivat Bacchus. It's owned by Saffers so I'm hoping they might tone down the aggression if they are in familiar surroundings.

I would love to see G-Unit and his Kiwi mate. Sitting an angry Kiwi down with some Saffers would be hugely enjoyable.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:05 am

superflyweight wrote:Yeah, I think I would definitely try to catch Raf on the follow through.  

That's going to be great fun.  Listening to them for three hours telling me how great they are/their country is.  How sh*t the UK is.  How much harder they are than every other race, including any as yet undiscovered extra terrestrials.  

There will be some casual racism thrown in, some general rudeness to the waiters, some unnecessary confrontation with anyone who so much as brushes past the table and almost certainly complaints about the food.

You have just described one of my best mates who is a saffa. He's just returned home after 7 years. Got a whatsapp from him yesterday saying he likes to check in to BBC to see how sh!t the weather is here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:05 am

Tino wrote:I would love to see G-Unit and his Kiwi mate. Sitting an angry Kiwi down with some Saffers would be hugely enjoyable.

Just throw a rugger conversation into the mix and watch the sparks fly whilst you and Galted discuss horrendous fashion.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:06 am

sean wrote:You have just described one of my best mates who is a saffa. He's just returned home after 7 years. Got a whatsapp from him yesterday saying he likes to check in to BBC to see how sh!t the weather is here.

Did you reply by stating you like to log in to google earth to see how sh!t the shanty towns are there?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:07 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:I would love to see G-Unit and his Kiwi mate. Sitting an angry Kiwi down with some Saffers would be hugely enjoyable.

Just throw a rugger conversation into the mix and watch the sparks fly whilst you and Galted discuss horrendous fashion.

I don't have horrendous fashion, RiCk. Don't be so bloody rude.

Galted, on the other hand......

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:07 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Somebody call me?

Watching Stokes hit a few just now... I think Sir Viv is stoned. He still sounds cool though.

Definitely stoned.

So what do you do when you are at home in Antigua, Viv?

Oh... just look at the hills and that...

Great lifestyle there obviously.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:10 am

If it's any consolation Tiña, I too was quite upset at the fact that you were picked before me.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:14 am

If it helps you out raf, I'll punch your lights out.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:15 am

I should have been more specific and said "full member of the culture cup". Raf is an associate member, much like how the ladies are treated at a lot of golf clubs.

Ladies play netball.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:23 am

Anyone been to Dakar? I feel like a beach holiday.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:29 am

rick_dagless wrote:

Or business casual depending on the lunch, you taking them to Liverpool st area again?  Maybe you good hook them up with Galted's angry Kiwi and see what happens?

No, a place near Farringdon. Vivat Bacchus. It's owned by Saffers so I'm hoping they might tone down the aggression if they are in familiar surroundings.

I would love to see G-Unit and his Kiwi mate. Sitting an angry Kiwi down with some Saffers would be hugely enjoyable.

He's fairly tolerant (by his standards) of saffers.

Aussies, Indians, Aucklanders and young, successful British sportsmen (especially if their names are Root, Broad, Hamilton or Murray) do a good job of setting his head to Crimson.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:

You have just described one of my best mates who is a saffa. He's just returned home after 7 years. Got a whatsapp from him yesterday saying he likes to check in to BBC to see how sh!t the weather is here.

That is funny. Random vindictiveness should be a national sport
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next