The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:34 am

Speaking of SA, going there with Galtova in February.
Return from London to Joburg = £600
Return from Joburg to Phalaborwa (a 1-hour flight) = £265

What a phucking rip-off. Might be forced to shoot a few rhinos.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:
sean wrote:You have just described one of my best mates who is a saffa. He's just returned home after 7 years. Got a whatsapp from him yesterday saying he likes to check in to BBC to see how sh!t the weather is here.

Did you reply by stating you like to log in to google earth to see how sh!t the shanty towns are there?

It is a group whatsapp (so not my words as such) but I think the reply was something along the lines of hurry up and catch aids....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:37 am

Phalaborwa is middle of nowhere... you're lucky they even have an airport. You're going to get killed and thrown into the open pit, never to be found
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:39 am

Aids is a poor persons problem, also genetic, much like baldness and necrophilia.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:41 am

kingraf wrote:Phalaborwa is middle of nowhere... you're lucky they even have an airport. You're going to get killed and thrown into the open pit, never to be found

You reckon?

Galted has many pockets on his cargo shorts. Each one of those pockets has an implement for surviving in the wild. He's a forager.

Bear Grylls
Steve Backshall
Ray Mears Galted

All legends of the wild.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:50 am

Yeah, he's probably gonna die. Need more than pockets to survive small town South Africa. A gun, some luck and the ability to negotiate on the spot.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:53 am

AIDS genetic? That's a new one!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:57 am

kingraf wrote:Yeah, he's probably gonna die. Need more than pockets to survive small town South Africa. A gun, some luck and the ability to negotiate on the spot.

Cargo shorts! Galted wears cargo shorts!

And sandals!

And Gore-Tex! F*cking Gore-Tex! That is basically bullet proof.

He's got nothing to fear.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:58 am

Tino wrote:He's got nothing to fear.

Apart from the AIDS

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:01 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:He's got nothing to fear.

Apart from the AIDS

You can only get the AIDS if you are gay.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:02 am

Or are prone to cheap prostitutes
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:03 am

So we are still talking about Glated then.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:06 am

A couple of the cricket guys dabble in women of the night. i didn't realise how easy it was to get one. bit pricey though and not many do 5 min rates

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:A couple of the cricket guys dabble in women of the night. i didn't realise how easy it was to get one. bit pricey though and not many do 5 min rates

It's on my list of 1001 things you must do before you die, but I also have 1001 books to read, 1001 films to watch, 1001 albums to hear, 1001 paintings to see and 1001 places to visit, so I'm quite busy.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:17 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:A couple of the cricket guys dabble in women of the night. i didn't realise how easy it was to get one. bit pricey though and not many do 5 min rates

It's on my list of 1001 things you must do before you die, but I also have 1001 books to read, 1001 films to watch, 1001 albums to hear, 1001 paintings to see and 1001 places to visit, so I'm quite busy.

You're very near the top of my 1001 people I want to meet list.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:18 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm thinking about having a 50th birthday party later in the year. You're all invited.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:18 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'm thinking about having a 50th birthday party later in the year. You're all invited.

Can we come in fancy dress?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:18 am

kingraf wrote:Yeah, he's probably gonna die. Need more than pockets to survive small town South Africa. A gun, some luck and the ability to negotiate on the spot.

Cargo shorts! Galted wears cargo shorts!

And sandals!

And Gore-Tex! F*cking Gore-Tex! That is basically bullet proof.

You phucking tell them, Tino. As a token of appreciation I will devote much of my holiday to the study of arthropods.

Ps - I don't wear cargo shorts. I do have some sandals, which I bought in Houston. Can't wait to give them a go.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:21 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Depends - do you want to embarrass yourself?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:22 am

Galted wrote:

Cargo shorts!  Galted wears cargo shorts!  

And sandals!

And Gore-Tex!  F*cking Gore-Tex!  That is basically bullet proof.  

As a token of appreciation I will devote much of my holiday to the study of arthropods.

I would love that. You can PM me with your findings when you return.

Or better still, do it on the main board so everyone else can join in.

Can I have some pictures of Galtova in a bikini on the beach?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:23 am

I come to all fancy dress parties dressed as Tarzan.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:25 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'd embarrass myself if I met you anyway. I'd get all nervous and mumble my words.

That's what happens when I meet my heroes. I took two of the kids to see Steve Backshall at a book signing once. I got all nervous the shorter the queue got and started sweating.

I don't even like him as much as I like you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:29 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'll come as Count Dracula... or Steve Irwin. Haven't decided which one yet. Definitely not Bindi though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:44 am

I had a friend who rocked up to a pirates and prozzies party dressed as a Somalian...

It went down a storm.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:54 am

That is good. How does one dress Somalian, though? Some rags and shave some hair to create the illusion of a large forehead?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:55 am

You'd have to 'black up' but apparently it is not that PC anymore.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:58 am

Raf wrote:That is good. How does one dress Somalian, though? Some rags and shave some hair to create the illusion of a large forehead?

Pretty much, toy AK47 over the shoulder etc Maybe a grenade belt...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:00 am

Somalian aren't really black though. They get quite offended at the term. They are bloody Arabs..
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:02 am

Never been to Somalia. Always wanted to go, but much like Sudan I can't go anywhere inherently violent where I can't blend in.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:04 am

Mo Farah? He's a proper malteser head.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:32 am

Liam Williams (Wales Rugby international) recently blacked up for a fancy dress party and got in trouble.

Where does Julius live? Is it Hampton on the Thames?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:34 am

Maybe come as ourselves to avoid any confusion. Would be a great party.

When are you sending out the invitations, Julius?
Need to know roughly... so I can dust off the canoe and plan the route.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:36 am

Adam D wrote:Liam Williams (Wales Rugby international) recently blacked up for a fancy dress party and got in trouble.

Tee-hee. He said 'Hampton'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Maybe come as ourselves to avoid any confusion. Would be a great party.

When are you sending out the invitations, Julius?
Need to know roughly... so I can dust off the canoe and plan the route.

The invite is already out there to everyone. It will be one Sunday in the summer, at my house. Need I say more?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:38 am

Adam D wrote:Liam Williams (Wales Rugby international) recently blacked up for a fancy dress party and got in trouble.

Wink
I think he lives near Birmingham somewhere? Not far from Hampton Lane, Solihull from memory...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:49 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

Wink
I think he lives near Birmingham somewhere? Not far from Hampton Lane, Solihull from memory...

Tee-hee. He said 'Hampton'.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:59 am

Are you looking forward to your 50th? I bet you still feel 20-something... in a way?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:00 pm

He lives here:

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@53.3153302,-1.3109363,3a,75y,109.24h,51.05t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sSq6PRtUbi88pdiWx4GpILQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:11 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Are you looking forward to your 50th? I bet you still feel 20-something... in a way?

I'm not looking forward to it at all. I've been worried about it for over a year. I woke up on Jan 1st 2014 and thought "F*ck, I'll be 50 next year". I look in the mirror trying to work out if I look that old. I wonder if friends I have in their 20s/30s look at me as a old fossil they indulge with their company. I could quite easily be dead in the next 15 years. Should I continue to play tennis as before, pushing my body as if I think its 25 years old, or should I stick to walking instead of running during the points? It's sh!t basically and a bit distressing to be honest.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:31 pm

You don't look a day older than 49, Jules.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:33 pm

You underestimate my sensitivity on the subject 'fly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:35 pm

If it is any consolation, Julius, I had you down as much older than 50.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:36 pm

You underestimate my sensitivity on the subject Cane.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:38 pm

My old man is 53 this year Jules, he doesn't look a day over 40 if you ignore the grey facial hair and potbelly. Not being hungover every day like Sean will go a long way to ageing like George Clooney, and not George Bush.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:50 pm

I quite enjoy getting older. I am finally getting an age to match my grumpiness. Being this grumpy, generally snippy and miserable at 20 is just plain odd. Now I am in my 40s it is not quite viewed as badly by folk.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:51 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Are you looking forward to your 50th? I bet you still feel 20-something... in a way?

I'm not looking forward to it at all. I've been worried about it for over a year. I woke up on Jan 1st 2014 and thought "F*ck, I'll be 50 next year". I look in the mirror trying to work out if I look that old. I wonder if friends I have in their 20s/30s look at me as a old fossil they indulge with their company. I could quite easily be dead in the next 15 years. Should I continue to play tennis as before, pushing my body as if I think its 25 years old, or should I stick to walking instead of running during the points? It's sh!t basically and a bit distressing to be honest.

Try not to stress out too much, mate. Just enjoy life... go for those tennis shots but stretch and warm up properly beforehand. And keep your posture.

I have this thing: I'm always comparing ages. For instance... take say someone who was 21 in 1969... they would be 67 or so now. Frightening thought how people seem to age so quickly. Some age better than others though. I'm always doing the mental arithmetic; regardless of the time in which they lived. So in 1979 they would have been 31, in '89; 41, etc.

When I'm looking at historical documentaries, I'm often comparing someone's age with my own time scale. It's an obsession. However, it's purely out of some sort of quirky point of interest/curiosity type of thing.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:10 pm

Look on the brightside Jules. You can sh@g a 50 year old without a) your mates laughing at you, b.) sh@gging your mate's girlfriend's mum.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:16 pm

You can always rely on sean to bring it down to earth with some philosophical perspective.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Look on the brightside Jules. You can sh@g a 50 year old without a) your mates laughing at you, b.) sh@gging your mate's girlfriend's mum.

You must be looking forward to it then.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:29 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Look on the brightside Jules. You can sh@g a 50 year old without a) your mates laughing at you, b.) sh@gging your mate's girlfriend's mum.

You must be looking forward to it then.

Not sure. I think I'm on the turn. I'm increasingly finding that my gazes are focused on younger women (18+)

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next