The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Dec 2014, 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Thu 08 Jan 2015, 9:59 am

I think there was a kid at school called Paul Mycock but that might have been made up.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:00 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Is that a new photo of you, Jeff?

Have had it ages, is not me, it is old time boxer Sam Langford

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:02 am

Rowley wrote:

Was he Bonnie's dad?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:04 am

Rowley wrote:

He looks very contemporary.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:04 am

I have no idea mate. It's a French Hugenot name
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:11 am

Union Cane wrote:I think there was a kid at school called Paul Mycock but that might have been made up.

Went to school with a Richard Head.

Played cricket against a side with a West Indian bowler. Our scorer (my old man) called out 'Bowler's name please?' as is the norm. One of the fielders replied 'A. Brown'. Then our casual racist replied 'Yeah i know, Bowler's name?'. Still tickles me today.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:18 am

I went to school with a Dick Head too.
And we had a Mr Dick for our sports master at the same time. A real hard nut. He used to punch kids in the guts if they didn't stand up straight. Even the threat of that couldn't stop me smirking at the thought of his silly name.

Also a bloke called Douglas Ramsbottom. A teacher once even called him "Sheep's arse".

Oh, those were the days.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:21 am

Went to school with a Deacon Payne. As it was a dual medium school, the Afrikaans teachers pronounced it "Dic.k in Pain".
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:25 am

I went to school with a lad called Steve Evans.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:29 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I went to school with a lad called Steve Evans.

So did I Tina! I wonder if it was the same one.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:31 am

Rowley wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I went to school with a lad called Steve Evans.

So did I Tina! I wonder if it was the same one.

It's possible.  Although you have a few years on me.  Steve was thick as sh*t though so could well have been kept back.

Did you also go to school with Pete 'brown finger' Roberts?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:32 am

sounds an iffy bloke

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2153107/Steve-Evans-exposes-Bradford-City-female-official.html

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:33 am

What's the worst nickname you've called someone, Tino?

A mate used to call this guy (think his name was Payne) "Triangle-Peek-Freans Biscuit Head"... don't know why... might have had something to do with the shape of his head. It had me in stitches all the time. Problem was; Payne associated me with the name-caller.

Then one day I opened the door to a classroom and came face to face with TPFBH. It was a sort of Mexican stand off there for a while and a slight scuffle ensued. His face did turn a shade of crimson from memory.

The bell saved us both when Mr F walked in and said something like "Hey!.... what's going on here? Knock it off now you two... or I'll come down on you both like a tonne of bricks!" (I also thought that was a funny thing to say)

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:38 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:What's the worst nickname you've called someone, Tino?

C*ntface, probably.

I'm not a creative person, LD.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:40 am

There was a rather plump girl at school, a mate started calling her "poncho". It always made laugh more than it should.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:40 am

One of my teachers was called Mr. Gay. He was actually quite a good teacher though, so he got away with it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:43 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

C*ntface, probably.

Your profile on the right there says people say you are "the life of the the party". That sounds creative to me.

Watching a very violent movie called "Mad Dog Morgan" starring a youngish Dennis Hopper. Lot's of swearing in it too.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:45 am

One of my teachers was called Ian Kerr. He was fondly known as Wayne.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:46 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

C*ntface, probably.

Your profile on the right there says people say you are "the life of the the party". That sounds creative to me.

They don't normally say that, even Smokey Robinson doesn't say it. They normally say "you're not invited, f*ck off".

That's why I'm hoping that I get an invite to Jule's 50th. That would make my decade.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:52 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

C*ntface, probably.

They don't normally say that, even Smokey Robinson doesn't say it.  They normally say "you're not invited, f*ck off".

That's why I'm hoping that I get an invite to Jule's 50th.  That would make my decade.

Yes, Jule's 50th will be well worth the trip.

I just hope he let's me past the door otherwise I'll have to flash my Moderator's badge and draw the water pistol.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:52 am

Everyone's invited Tino.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:52 am

That's why I'm hoping that I get an invite to Jule's 50th.  That would make my decade.

I really wish I had a major birthday/event coming up you could use as a back up plan Tina, on the off chance Jules lets you down. If you can wait three years you can come out for a meal with TSMR and I for our 15th anniversary. You'll have to pay your share though, it will be somewhere posh and I'm not made of money.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:54 am

Rowley wrote:

I really wish I had a major birthday/event coming up you could use as a back up plan Tina, on the off chance Jules lets you down. If you can wait three years you can come out for a meal with TSMR and I for our 15th anniversary. You'll have to pay your share though, it will be somewhere posh and I'm not made of money.

I can wait. Would TSMR mind if I tagged along?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 10:56 am

Rowley wrote:

I've got one coming up in May. I was thinking of combining it with a house-warming party.

You are all invited.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:01 am

Rowley wrote:

I can wait.  Would TSMR mind if I tagged along?

Almost certainly not Tina, to be honest I suspect she would welcome anything that means she does not have to speak to me exclusively.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:12 am

Union Cane wrote:I'm 40 next year.

Phuck.

No you're not. You're 22

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:13 am

My great aunt who is an exceptional cook and usually a very active lady once broke her leg so bad she was confined to a wheelchair for two years while a succession of operations and metal rods being set in her leg to help her back on her feet. I love her dearly. Anyway while she was still in the wheelchair she piled on the pounds and looked like tophat had cloned 3 of himself and merged em together. One day when we were at her house in the lovely countryside in northern Hertfordshire her husband was tending thr garden on a lawn mowing buggy and she asked him to drive her round. So she grabbed onto the back of the buggy and was towed around the garden. Ever since then, I've always thought of her as winnebago

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:14 am

Rowley wrote:
Rowley wrote:

I can wait.  Would TSMR mind if I tagged along?

Almost certainly not Tina, to be honest I suspect she would welcome anything that means she does not have to speak to me exclusively.

Just a few things to check before we firm up then.

a) What is her opinion on jumpers?
b) What time of year will it be? (the answer to this may negate the need to answer question a)
c) Can you make it absolutely clear to her that I won't sleep with her no matter how drunk we get. Too much respect for you and Mrs Windows. I just don't it to be embarrassing for anyone so tell her not to bother asking.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:16 am

ShahenshahG wrote:countryside in northern Hertfordshire

Whereabouts?

I live in the countryside of North Herts.  Me and your aunt could hang out.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:25 am

Near royston I think although it would be bad for your self esteem to get knocked out by a 90 year old woman

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:25 am

b) What time of year will it be?  (the answer to this may negate the need to answer question a)
c) Can you make it absolutely clear to her that I won't sleep with her no matter how drunk we get.  Too much respect for you and Mrs Windows.  I just don't it to be embarrassing for anyone so tell her not to bother asking.

a) She likes a sweater, however I am not sure whether the dress code in the restaurant will permit the wearing of said sweater.
b) August, 25th to be specific.
c) Duly noted.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:26 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Near royston I think although it would be bad for esteem to get knocked out by a 90 year old woman

That's where I get the train from. I know Royston very well.

Be more specific. Don't be shy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:26 am

ShahenshahG wrote: garden on a lawn mowing buggy

Come on! Show some respect. Ride on lawn tractor. What make was it? You can get some beauties these days. Looking at mowers at the moment for the business. Prices are eye watering.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:28 am

Rowley wrote:

b) What time of year will it be?  (the answer to this may negate the need to answer question a)
c) Can you make it absolutely clear to her that I won't sleep with her no matter how drunk we get.  Too much respect for you and Mrs Windows.  I just don't it to be embarrassing for anyone so tell her not to bother asking.

a) She likes a sweater, however I am not sure whether the dress code in the restaurant will permit the wearing of said sweater.
b) August, 25th to be specific.
c) Duly noted.

That's great. I won't need a sweater in late August so that's perfect.

Looking forward to it already.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:31 am

Would you ever go with a tank top Tina, for those inbetween Spring or Autumn days, or are you a purist?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:32 am

Rowley wrote:Would you ever go with a tank top Tina, for those inbetween Spring or Autumn days, or are you a purist?

Wash your mouth out, Jeffrey.

Tank tops are for Stephen Hawking and people who go orienteering.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:33 am

The barmans wife has reverted back to her maiden name on Facebook... This could literally be the second happiest day of my life.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:34 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote: garden on a lawn mowing buggy

Come on! Show some respect. Ride on lawn tractor. What make was it? You can get some beauties these days. Looking at mowers at the moment for the business. Prices are eye watering.

My great uncle got it with the house said it had a simple problem and the owner though it was dead and offered to get someone to remove to do it but he declined. Opened it up and fixed it about 10 minutes later. Said it was worth around 1200 pounds used because of its excellent condition and he was delighted.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:34 am

There's a Richard Cheese where I work. And there used to be a Thomas Toothacre III but he either left or died ages ago. There was also a Maria Fukumoto, her log-in name was fukumoma.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:36 am

She'll be on the rebound and will be taking it all ways from everyone, Raf.

FACT!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:37 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Near royston I think although it would be bad for esteem to get knocked out by a 90 year old woman

That's where I get the train from.  I know Royston very well.

Be more specific.  Don't be shy.

One of my grandmothers is already a convicted murderer I'd not want her sibling to share the same fate

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:38 am; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:37 am

kingraf wrote:The barmans wife has reverted back to her maiden name on Facebook... This could literally be the second happiest day of my life.

Wash her out of your hair tips, mate. Move on. She'll be carrying baggage if she's just made the split, surely? Let her stew for a while.

You back home now? How long did the drive take... can you do it all in a day?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:40 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:
kingraf wrote:The barmans wife has reverted back to her maiden name on Facebook... This could literally be the second happiest day of my life.

Wash her out of your hair tips, mate. Move on. She'll be carrying baggage if she's just made the split, surely? Let her stew for a while.

Why does super sonic need to drive anywhere?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:40 am

Girl in HR here called Lianne Adcock. Can only wish it had been mine.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:41 am

Rowley wrote:Would you ever go with a tank top Tina, for those inbetween Spring or Autumn days, or are you a purist?

I always imagine Union is not unfamiliar with a tank top.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:Girl in HR here called Lianne Adcock. Can only wish it had been mine.

Or is this a self instruction Sean? Lie and 'ad cockk

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:42 am

Rowley wrote:

Almost certainly.

I bet he wears novelty ties as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:46 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Why does super sonic need to drive anywhere?

He's been in Cape Town for the cricket. I know he can probably outrun a very fast train but I'm just interested in long drives having done a few myself.

Just checked - 1400km (870 miles)... so either a very long day's drive (depending on the state of the roads) or an overnight stop at Bloemfontein or somewhere.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:47 am

Nah, I'm over her, just ecstatic that I'm not the only who sees that douchebag for what he is. My hate for him made it seem likening had a chip on my shoulder... and I've apparently got a enough of those. Being vindicated is amazing... even if a marriage breakdown is the source of vindication.

Ja made the drive back yesterday, long trip, hence I was online basically the whole day... Gets quite boring the drive. Was planning on staying for the T20 tomorrow, but a culmination of things meant we had to leave on Tuesday, which we decided to turn into Wednesday as the fuel price was dipping by about ten percent yesterday. 1400km trip from the Cape to home. Took about 14 hours, excluding the stops.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:49 am

Rowley wrote:

Almost certainly.

I bet he wears novelty ties as well.

I have a sleeveless sweater which I occasionally wear for golf, an 'Action Tank Top' if you like.

Don't wear a shirt & tie at work so I don't have any novelty ties. I did used to wear novelty ties when I first started out though, I found it negated the requirement for a personality.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next