The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
rIck_dAgless
Pal Joey
Adam D
Galted
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
kingraf
ShahenshahG
13 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 24 Dec 2014, 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

kingraf wrote:I watched it. It buffered every five seconds due to the awful Internet reception on the farm... I can't decide whether that made it better or worse like. Was awful nonetheless

Wrong thread.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:02 am

Rowley wrote:Who won it last night. Was it Smith again?

Smith?

No, Scotty 'Dog' Mitchell beat Adams 7-6.

Adams was sensational on Saturday night. Hit the wire on double 12 for a 9 darter.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 16 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:19 am

Union Cane wrote:
Rowley wrote:Who won it last night. Was it Smith again?

Mitchell won in the deciding set, it was a great match. Adams was averaging 117+ with his first 9 at one point.

All that was missing was a throng of drunken idiots singing football songs.

Rolling Eyes

Or an ability to maintain such form for longer than 9 darts.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:22 am

You should enter next year Jeff, it would be an easy 100k for you.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:23 am

It wouldn't Union, they are all better than me, they are significantly worse than the bulk of the players in the PDC though.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:29 am

Undoubtedly, but to write the BDO off as a bunch of pub-level players called "Smith" is a bit disrespectful.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:30 am

Just found out that a guy I was at both primary and secondary school is now ranked 21 in the BDO and was put out in the preliminary round of this year's world championship.

If he ever becomes famous, I will go to the tabloids to tell them about the time I chased him and his little brother because he shot an air gun at my dog and also about the time someone at school filled the outer of a burst football with stones and threw it in the air for this guy to head it - which he did.

I'll make a fortune.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:31 am

Union Cane wrote:Undoubtedly, but to write the BDO off as a bunch of pub-level players called "Smith" is a bit disrespectful.

What's got into you, Cane?

You got all sensitive about Grimsby, now the BDO. Is impending fatherhood softening you up?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:33 am

I did not dismiss them as pub players, don't recall I ever did. Accepted I got Adams name wrong, but am not guilty on the other charge.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:38 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Undoubtedly, but to write the BDO off as a bunch of pub-level players called "Smith" is a bit disrespectful.

You got all sensitive about Grimsby, now the BDO.  Is impending fatherhood softening you up?

Must be living down here that is doing it, I'm turning into a southern nancy.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:44 am

Union Cane wrote:

You got all sensitive about Grimsby, now the BDO.  Is impending fatherhood softening you up?

Must be living down here that is doing it, I'm turning into a southern nancy.

It happens, pal. It happens.

I stood on the platform talking to a southerner this morning. He mentioned how the wind was "biting" and it goes "right through you". I found myself agreeing with him. It's all over for me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:51 am

You should have been stood there in short sleeves Tina and when he said it just given him a look of withering contempt and mumbled Jessie under your breath, but obviously just loud enough for him to hear.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:52 am

Rowley wrote:You should have been stood there in short sleeves Tina and when he said it just given him a look of withering contempt and mumbled Jessie under your breath, but obviously just loud enough for him to hear.

If windows had have had short sleeves it would have revealed his thermal undergarments.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:54 am

I say all this Sean, I wear a coat that I genuinely believe to be the warmest thing ever manufactured.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 10:58 am

Rowley wrote:You should have been stood there in short sleeves Tina and when he said it just given him a look of withering contempt and mumbled Jessie under your breath, but obviously just loud enough for him to hear.

I had a coat, hat and gloves on.

I feel ashamed.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:00 am

I feel ashamed.

WTF? You nancy.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:01 am

I haven't yet lowered myself to wearing a coat, traces of northernliness remain.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:01 am

Rowley wrote:I say all this Sean, I wear a coat that I genuinely believe to be the warmest thing ever manufactured.

Tech by Tumi?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:02 am

seanmichaels wrote:

I feel ashamed.

WTF? You nancy.

I should have worn a Tech by Tumi to keep the wind off.

The charity shop didn't have any though.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:02 am

I feel ashamed.

I can't mock Tina, went to watch the nephew play football Saturday and wore Long Johns. Can't decide whether they make me a jessie or are northern enough to give me a pass.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:03 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Rowley wrote:I say all this Sean, I wear a coat that I genuinely believe to be the warmest thing ever manufactured.

Tech by Tumi?

I'd rather go cold.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:03 am

Union Cane wrote:I haven't yet lowered myself to wearing a coat, traces of northernliness remain.

I was doing the bins and chopping some logs in shorts and t-shirt on saturday. Felt I got a few looks of respect from passers by who wrapped up like Tino with a 'sniffle'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:03 am

Rowley wrote:

I can't mock Tina, went to watch the nephew play football Saturday and wore Long Johns. Can't decide whether they make me a jessie or are northern enough to give me a pass.

You soft bastard.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:10 am

What's going on with you lot? Gloves? Long Johns? Long Johns?! Did I say Long Johns? Was your nephew playing football in Siberia?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:12 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:What's going on with you lot? Gloves? Long Johns? Long Johns?! Did I say Long Johns? Was your nephew playing football in Siberia?

No South Yorkshire. I am not prepared to be more specific than that given Tina's stalkerish ways.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:14 am

Rowley wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:What's going on with you lot? Gloves? Long Johns? Long Johns?! Did I say Long Johns? Was your nephew playing football in Siberia?

No South Yorkshire. I am not prepared to be more specific than that given Tina's stalkerish ways.

That's all I need.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:15 am

Rowley wrote:

Did it have some sort of freak micro-climate - was it 15 degrees colder than the rest of the country?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:23 am

I've been walking around naked for the last couple of weeks/months.

Well, up until last Saturday when it dropped down to a chilly 23 degrees.
I had to throw a pair of Reg Grundies on... and a fine cotton T-shirt yesterday evening.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:27 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:I've been walking around naked for the last couple of weeks/months.

I had to throw a pair of Reg Grundies on... and a fine cotton T-shirt yesterday evening.

LD is Gordon an area of Sydney? If not do you where Gordon Cricket Club is based?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:31 am

seanmichaels wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:I've been walking around naked for the last couple of weeks/months.

LD is Gordon an area of Sydney? If not do you where Gordon Cricket Club is based?

That's 2 suburbs north of where I grew up.
Their rugby and cricket teams play at Chatswood Oval though... about 10 km north of the bridge.

Is there a job going there?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:32 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Secretary

Jim Cattlin  
(m) 0406 420 929

secretary@gordoncricket.com

All Correspondence to:

Gordon District Cricket Club

P.O. Box 379 Roseville 2069

All this was from this cool new thing I found, Sean.  www.google.com

It will never catch on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:37 am

Ha, just found it myself. I was google mapping sydney (centre-ish). Quite a bit out of town. An aussie from a few years ago played for them and one of the younger guys at the club is going out there in a few weeks.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:38 am

I'm just as shocked at the revelations, I'd never wear gloves, a hat and/or long johns and I'm fairly soft as jessies go. I do wear a scarf on occasion but only when that occasion involves being out with Galtova as it was a gift from her and a scratchy throat is better than a sore ear.

Off the subject, I made olive and cheddar bread using a recipe I dreamed up in the bath (non-radox). It was pretty sh1t.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:42 am

Galted wrote:

I'm just as shocked at the revelations, I'd never wear gloves, a hat and/or long johns and I'm fairly soft as jessies go. I do wear a scarf on occasion but only when that occasion involves being out with Galtova as it was a gift from her and a scratchy throat is better than a sore ear.

Off the subject, I made olive and cheddar bread using a recipe I dreamed up in the bath (non-radox). It was pretty sh1t.

You know what you look like to me, with your good scarf and your cheap phone? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Galted?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:52 am

Galted wrote:

You know what you look like to me, with your good scarf and your cheap phone? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Galted?

I'd think carefully about throwing accusations like this Tino. ...you're the only one here who is likely to have been fathered by his own son

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:53 am

Galted wrote:

You see a lot, Tino. But can you turn that high-powered perception onto yourself? Tell us what you see? Perhaps you're afraid.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 12 Jan 2015, 11:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:Ha, just found it myself. I was google mapping sydney (centre-ish). Quite a bit out of town. An aussie from a few years ago played for them and one of the younger guys at the club is going out there in a few weeks.

Actually, they play at Beauchamp Oval, Chatswood (nice ground) and Bert Oldfield Oval in Killara.

I used to hang out around those places "growing up". Not too far from the city relatively speaking. 20 mins by train. It's the middle of the North Shore in between the Lower (closer to Harbour) and Upper (heading north up towards Hornsby on the outskirts) North Shore.

Those are the "posh" residential areas... but the demographic has rapidly changed over the last 30 years or so. Many wealthy Asians (and quite a few Saffas too!) live there now although that part of Sydney is perhaps the most Anglo in all of Oz. It sort of feels like the Hampstead Heath area (to me)... large mansions set amongst more established streets and manicured gardens. Surrounded by wild areas all around...

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:01 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

You see a lot, Tino. But can you turn that high-powered perception onto yourself?  Tell us what you see?   Perhaps you're afraid.

Can I be Miggs?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:09 pm

Multiple michaels, he can tell you what your cnut smells like without having to take a whiff.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:17 pm

Jesus wept, I was playing football yesterday in shorts and T-shirt, on top of a hill in Yorkshire.

Ill represent chaps, don't worry...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:24 pm

Galted wrote:Multiple michaels, he can tell you what your cnut smells like without having to take a whiff.

Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Seany wasn't born a criminal, Galted. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Seany hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual. But his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:25 pm

Galted wrote:Multiple michaels, he can tell you what your cnut smells like without having to take a whiff.

Look for severe childhood disturbances associated with violence. Our Seany wasn't born a criminal, Galted. He was made one through years of systematic abuse. Seany hates his own identity, you see, and he thinks that makes him a transsexual. But his pathology is a thousand times more savage and more terrifying.

Does that mean he got bummed at school?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:31 pm

Rowley wrote:

Does that mean he got bummed at school?

No, definitely not. No one could that successful with women having been bummed at school.

Sean definitely wasn't ever bummed at school. He might have played touchc*ck a few times (a week) but no bumming went on.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 12 Jan 2015, 12:41 pm

The other boys did use him as a toast rack though. There he'd be, alone in a cold schoolroom, a hot crumpet burning his cheeks with shame.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm

Laugh Hot crumpet.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 1:14 pm

KFC Boneless Banquet. Does exactly what it says on the tin.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 12 Jan 2015, 1:46 pm

Just stop the thread being michaelsed...

Spicy corn chowder, and a ham & mustard sandwich.

Fine by me...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 12 Jan 2015, 1:52 pm

Cheese & ham & saladwich.

Popped out in the car, had a bit of Bryn Terfell on. How cultural is that?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Jan 2015, 1:55 pm

What popped out in the car?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 12 Jan 2015, 1:57 pm

Ham salad sandwich for me. Nice enough but boring, suspect I need to vary up my lunch time food a little more.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 12 Jan 2015, 1:58 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Popped out in the car, had a bit of Bryn Terfell on. How cultural is that?

Bloody gay is what that is

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next