The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
trottb
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
rIck_dAgless
kingraf
ShahenshahG
Rowley
JuliusHMarx
13 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Feb 2015, 5:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

We've all missed Tino this week. Everyone has said so, and I'd be putting this on record even if it weren't the thread split post. No, I would be, honestly.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:13 pm

I'd do quite a lot of these http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/showbiz/wales-50-sexiest-women-western-1887824 but the list is a bit like their rugby team, good 1 - 15 but no depth after that.

16 is a rotter.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:17 pm

I mean she shouldn't be offended, if she came around to my house begging for it, I'd still do her, but...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I mean she shouldn't be offended, if she came around to my house begging for it, I'd still do her

You're quite the romantic at heart sean.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:20 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I mean she shouldn't be offended, if she came around to my house begging for it, I'd still do her, but...
If Susan Boyle came round your house begging for it, you'd do her as long as she promised not to sing before, during or after.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:36 pm

16 is alright. Nice hair thoihh

Last edited by kingraf on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:36 pm

That list is b*llocks. Jenkins is way too low. Should probably be top 3. And they have put a terrible picture of her on that.

What the hell is number 26 all about.

Helen Rhiannon?

Bubbly fashion designer Helen, 29. When someone is described as 'bubbly' they are generally ugly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by trottb Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:43 pm

How the hell is Carol Vorderman below Ruth Jones?

trottb

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Feb 2015, 1:50 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
What the hell is number 26 all about.  

Helen Rhiannon?

Bubbly fashion designer Helen, 29.  When someone is described as 'bubbly' they are generally ugly.

Laugh

Shirley Bassey? Come on

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 2:09 pm

Think if you snapped random pics of bikini clad dames at the cricket over here every December, you'd have about a thousand names before you got to the Welsh #1
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Feb 2015, 2:18 pm

Yeah but they'd be South African.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 2:30 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Yeah but they'd be South African.

Sure, but you've never let someone being able to kick your ass stand in the way of a good shag.

At least this time they'd be female.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 23 Feb 2015, 2:35 pm

Nah, not for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 2:42 pm

Has TIMC had her baby yet?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 2:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Has TIMC had her baby yet?

Still pregnatized at the last update.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 3:54 pm

Can't let kr micheals the thread so early in the day.

Did you see any nice insects on your week off Tino?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 3:57 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Did you see any nice insects on your week off Tino?

Nothing special, Jules.

A few European hornets, some crickets. A spider or two. Summer is nice there as the lizards all come out just after the sun goes down. We see loads of them scampering round the walls outside.

How was your week?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm

Welcome back tino. I waited with baited breath for your son to appear on the television and wail about how he left you alone for just a minute and you were gone. How he searched high and low (for a place to bury your body) but to no avail and how he was rendered mute (good idea to keep ya mouth shut when headbutting). Then in private his evil soulless eyes turning into pound signs and rolling freely in his head as the donations poured in. Then as the nation hoped beyond hope for your safe return he was snapped sharing a whisky or two with UK police delighted to be given a free holiday. All in all, it was both a disappointment and a relief. Welcome back Hug

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:21 pm

Average, Tino, no more than that.
I now have my new, but not actually 'new' new car, with mirrors that fold in when you lock it. What will they think of next?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:24 pm

Mine has a heated steering wheel Jules, witchcraft is the only way to describe it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:26 pm

Rowley wrote:Mine has a heated steering wheel Jules, witchcraft is the only way to describe it.

They'll have cars that drive themselves soon Laugh

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:30 pm

Rowley wrote:Mine has a heated steering wheel Jules, witchcraft is the only way to describe it.

That's not a steering wheel, its a novelty hot water bottle you turn while making vroom vroom sounds to cover TSMR's screaming as she's dragged along behind your Ox-Wagon

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:34 pm

Mine has myKEY where you can set up boundaries for the car depending on which key you put in. My girlfriend's key only let's her go 80mph at the most.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:34 pm

Mines f*cking massive and it ain't made of plastic.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:35 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Mines f*cking massive and it ain't made of plastic.

Bruises never are

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 4:43 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Mines f*cking massive and it ain't made of plastic.

Steely Dan?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Bruises never are

He didn't bruise me. He split my lip. And it was an accident. And my momentum going forward contributed a huge amount to the incident.

I don't know why I bother explaining this over and over again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:

Bruises never are

He didn't bruise me.  He split my lip.  And it was an accident.  And my momentum going forward contributed a huge amount to the incident.

I don't know why I bother explaining this over and over again.

Because verbal abuse seems like love to you ever since Hellboy was born.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:06 pm

He didn't bruise me.  He split my lip.  And it was an accident.  And my momentum going forward contributed a huge amount to the incident.

And Audley was just getting into the fight against Haye.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:09 pm

Who had the last laugh? Who gives out the pocket money? Who says yes or no to requests for computer games, football or rugby kits?

Me, that's who.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:17 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Who had the last laugh?  Who gives out the pocket money?  Who says yes or no to requests for computer games, football or rugby kits?

Me, that's who.  

This is why you were renditioned by your son to a place where they turn a blind eye to torture for the half term.

24-hour National Domestic Violence
Freephone Helpline

0808 2000 247

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:19 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Who had the last laugh?  Who gives out the pocket money?  Who says yes or no to requests for computer games, football or rugby kits?

Me, that's who.  

Who's not going to pay to get you into a home when you're older?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:26 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Me, that's who.  

Tino's been paying them beforehand desperately trying to be admitted now!

Sorry Tino, I did miss you when you were gone, as you can see, the material has accumulated like emails when you get back to work

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:34 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Me, that's who.  

Hopefully I'll be dead by then, Jules. When you've lived a life as rock and roll as I have, there is a good chance I'll go early.

I missed you too, Shah. I made sure I kept abreast of your whereabouts, by watching www.ISIS.com regularly. Was it you who persuaded those poor teenage girls to leave the UK and head to Syria?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:36 pm

Still no thanks from Tina for keeping things ticking over in his absence. I wrote quizzes, I was nice to Sean, I did not delete any of Shah's wildly offensive posts.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:38 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Me, that's who.  

Hopefully I'll be dead by then, Jules.  When you've lived a life as rock and roll as I have, there is a good chance I'll go early.

I missed you too, Shah.  I made sure I kept abreast of your whereabouts, by watching www.ISIS.com regularly.  Was it you who persuaded those poor teenage girls to leave the UK and head to Syria?

Na. They're mingers so not worth the Nutella and Kittens i'd have to entice them over with.

As a side note, i'd have thought Seans coming out of the closet would have been greeted with more fanfare and derision. Seems to have gone under the radar.

https://www.606v2.com/t57664p1050-the-culture-cup-round-x-adam-is-a-naughty-naughty-boy#2938172

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:41 pm

Rowley wrote:Still no thanks from Tina for keeping things ticking over in his absence. I wrote quizzes, I was nice to Sean, I did not delete any of Shah's wildly offensive posts.

That's the problem you were too good Rowley, made him see how southern he's become what with taking no pride of effort in his work.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:41 pm

Rowley wrote:Still no thanks from Tina for keeping things ticking over in his absence. I wrote quizzes, I was nice to Sean, I did not delete any of Shah's wildly offensive posts.

Oh sh*t, sorry Jeff. I've been trying to catch up today and it slipped my mind.

In my defense, I have been wading though a host of PM's from people complaining about you so it's taken up a lot of time.

Some of them were justified, but I don't think there was much call for Superfly calling you a cretinous ballbag, Jules telling me you were a b*llend of the highest order and Shah asking for your home address as he "had a parcel to deliver".

Thanks though, I'm sure you did a great job.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:43 pm

Oh sh*t, sorry Jeff.  I've been trying to catch up today and it slipped my mind.

In my defense, I have been wading though a host of PM's from people complaining about you so it's taken up a lot of time.

Some of them were justified, but I don't think there was much call for Superfly calling you a cretinous ballbag, Jules telling me you were a b*llend of the highest order and Shah asking for your home address as he "had a parcel to deliver".

Thanks though, I'm sure you did a great job.

Lies. Damned Lies and Statistics (Tino Jr - 1, Tino - 0)

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:45 pm

Shah loves me. I give him free advise about how to avoid deportation orders.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 23 Feb 2015, 5:48 pm

Rowley wrote:Shah loves me. I give him free advise about how to avoid deportation orders.

And I give him advice on best way to keep (in his words) crazy bitches (read - intelligent woman of an independent turn) restrained which he does pretty well too, so he scratches my back and I scratch his name off my genocide list.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Feb 2015, 7:54 am

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:06 am

Morning Jeff how you doing today?

I have an emergency quiz I need to test on the Culture Cup massive later if it is shiite on here later...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:10 am

turd.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:20 am

Chris Gayle was offered to us about 15-16 years ago. We chose a young Zimbabwean instead.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:29 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jeff how you doing today?

I have an emergency quiz I need to test on the Culture Cup massive later if it is shiite on here later...

1) The Police
2) Robert Peel
3) Holby City
4) 999

Morning all.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:37 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Jeff how you doing today?

1) The Police
2) Robert Peel
3) Holby City
4) 999

Morning all.

Robert Peel?

The Rollins Band would be good in an emergency.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:38 am

Well you have ruined it for everyone not Tino.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Robert Peel?

Peelers. Met police. Emergency.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:40 am

Laugh

Henry rollins looks like Stuart Lancaster

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 2 Rollins3

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 24 Feb 2015, 8:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Robert Peel?

Peelers.  Met police.  Emergency.  

Never heard of that. Babylon, Five-0, Filth, Pigs etc. Not Peelers

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next