The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ?

+30
Happytravelling
spencerclarke
compelling and rich
kingraf
Nico the gman
DuransHorse
Atila
Valero's Conscience
Strongback
Silver
horizontalhero
Dipper Brown
superflyweight
Coxy001
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Scottrf
aja424
Guest82
Hammersmith harrier
88Chris05
TopHat24/7
hampo17
RanjitPatel
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
Derbymanc
wheelchair1991
AdamT
hogey
Rodney
34 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Do you want Floyd to win on Saturday ?

Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap48%Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 48% 
[ 23 ]
Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ? - Page 7 Vote_lcap52%Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 25 ]

Total Votes : 48

Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ? - Page 7 Empty Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ?

Post by Rodney Wed 29 Apr 2015, 8:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Interesting to know why if clicking yes, been watching clips of the build up and it reminded me of what an odious character he is.
Rodney
Rodney

Back to top Go down

Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ?

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:32 pm

Truss, I don't see the point of posting on a boxing forum if you never actually talk about boxing instead choosing to dismiss the opinions of others simply because you decide to act like a prat.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ? - Page 7 Empty Re: Anyone actually rooting for Floyd to win on Saturday ?

Post by Derbymanc Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:33 pm

What's wrong with boxrec? and why is it used as an insult?

Good post there Horhero and something to think about.
I'm not a massive fan of lists to be honest as like anything a lot of it is down to personal preference. Although I do like reading the opinions of others on why they've got x,y and z where they do.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:36 pm

Cmon TRUSSMAN thats weak. Im dissapointed.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:37 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Truss, I don't see the point of posting on a boxing forum if you never actually talk about boxing instead choosing to dismiss the opinions of others simply because you decide to act like a prat.

Just you opionion though. I wouldnt wipe my ass with it.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:38 pm

Why do you feel the constant to respond to my comments then, do you need attention that much?

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:39 pm

I dont respond your comments much at all actually. Have the occasional chuckle at them though.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:40 pm

catchweight wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Truss, I don't see the point of posting on a boxing forum if you never actually talk about boxing instead choosing to dismiss the opinions of others simply because you decide to act like a prat.

Just you opionion though. I wouldnt wipe my ass with it.

Best to wipe your ass with a sponge, whilst feeding it a sugar lump.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:40 pm

Dissapointed because he didn't enter the prediction league probably

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:41 pm

catchweight wrote:I dont respond your comments much at all actually. Have the occasional chuckle at them though.

Good stuff, just so I fully understand you in fact bring nothing to any debate.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:41 pm

Never tried it I must say. Although I have used one of those fancy water jet things. Overrated.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:41 pm

Always amusing to me the number of people dismissive of the knowledge of people on here who still spend half their waking hours on here.very odd

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:42 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Dissapointed because he didn't enter the prediction league probably

One of my biggest regrets

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:42 pm

Derbymanc wrote:What's wrong with boxrec? and why is it used as an insult?

Good post there Horhero and something to think about.
I'm not a massive fan of lists to be honest as like anything a lot of it is down to personal preference. Although I do like reading the opinions of others on why they've got x,y and z where they do.
That's what's great about this boxing forum Derbymanc, no-one gets personal if they don't agree with the others opinion Whistle

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:44 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
catchweight wrote:I dont respond your comments much at all actually. Have the occasional chuckle at them though.

Good stuff, just so I fully understand you in fact bring nothing to any debate.

You in fact, like to use in fact a lot, despite in fact, these facts not being facts at all! I guess you think it makes you sound more authoritive? In fact?

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:46 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Dissapointed because he didn't enter the prediction league probably

That would require having an opinion.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:47 pm

Have I missed out on some Leonard hagler debate? I'm slipping.

Think Leonard did genuinely have a detached retina and a serious coke habit, which may have contributed to his disinclination for a hagler fight... It's not like he was taking a bundle of keep busy fights.. 1 in 5 years.

Anyway, floyd is a great fighter, a great on any era, and a genuine all time great. He could have pushed the boat out more than he did, but he isn't the first. This fight being 5 years too late is a stain on his legacy though however you spin it.

Odious little scumbag, but fantastic fighter.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:48 pm

I don't think it's that bad Nico, would prefer to see more debate sometimes rather than a one line wonder. Also the boxrec thing is ridiculous and (in my eyes) makes the person saying it look a bit of a numpty, either that or I just don't understand it Wink

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:49 pm

catchweight wrote:Never tried it I must say. Although I have used one of those fancy water jet things. Overrated.

Never tried colonic irrigation myself. Truss probably has... Drowned a few hampsters.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:56 pm

Derbymanc wrote:I don't think it's that bad Nico, would prefer to see more debate sometimes rather than a one line wonder. Also the boxrec thing is ridiculous and (in my eyes) makes the person saying it look a bit of a numpty, either that or I just don't understand it Wink
Boxrec has a mindful of information, it can be used to resolve an argument, when and where a fight took place, fighters career etc etc, its not all about Boxrec's rankings, so your spot on.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 30 Apr 2015, 9:59 pm

That's what I mean Nico, I think it's a good tool, especially to find out records of certain boxers (I found out a mate of my brothers was a boxer for a short period, so got to look up his record, it wasn't great though Smile)

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 30 Apr 2015, 10:03 pm

There are people who use boxrec as an information source. And their are liars who don't.

Admittedly, I can't remember what I had for breakfast most days so I may need it more than most as a memory jog.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7