The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edinburgh vs Ulster Fri 12th April

+17
Pot Hale
neilthom7
Eejit
bsando
BigGee
Pete330v2
The Great Aukster
Standulstermen
Hazel Sapling
clivemcl
jimbopip
marty2086
RDW
tigertattie
carpet baboon
EST
EWT Spoons
21 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Edinburgh vs Ulster Fri 12th April - Page 4 Empty Edinburgh vs Ulster Fri 12th April

Post by EWT Spoons Tue 09 Apr 2019, 9:11 am

First topic message reminder :

Edinburgh Vs Ulster
KO: 19.35
TV: Premier Sport & Eir Sport (same company, right?)

Another big game as the league comes to a close, two teams playing for a top 3/4 spot.  Ahead of this game, Ulster sit 2nd on 54 points, Edinburgh in 4th on 51.  A win here would guarantee Ulster a top 3 place.

Last time these two teams met in the league there was only 1pt in it, I wouldn't be surprised if the game on fri is equally tight.  Ulster will be wanting to bounce back from the defeat to Glasgow with a win, Edinburgh will be looking to build on the 2nd half performance against Scarlets.

Edinburgh team is generally easy to pick as we only rotate for injuries.  With that in mind here is my predicted team:

Shoe
Rambo
Nel (although Berghan can could himself unlucky not to start)
Toolis
Gilco
Barclay (assuming his injury against Scarlets wasn’t serious)
Watson
Mata
Pyrgos
Jaco
Duhan
Scott
Bennett
Hoyland
Darcy

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh vs Ulster Fri 12th April - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinburgh vs Ulster Fri 12th April

Post by jimbopip Sat 13 Apr 2019, 12:19 pm

Eejit wrote:
Don Alfonso wrote:Done. I was at Ravenhill cheering your guys when you stole our rightful place in our final against the Red Hordes.

Ah yes. The week before when Niko channeled his past as an Olympic diving champion.

Speaking of which, Don Alfonso as a neutral; which was more balletic and graceful...Niko's Swan Dive in the semi or Shrek's channelling his inner Nureyev after the final?

jimbopip

Back to top Go down

Edinburgh vs Ulster Fri 12th April - Page 4 Empty Re: Edinburgh vs Ulster Fri 12th April

Post by Don Alfonso Sat 13 Apr 2019, 3:44 pm

Well, I have to say, they're both a distant second to Tadgh Beirne anyway. He's really raised the bar these days.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4