The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15

5 posters

Go down

Who is the biggest cumquat?

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15 Vote_lcap53%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 8 ]
The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15 Vote_lcap47%The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15 Empty The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 May 2021, 12:25 pm

I don't know who Nick Ferrari is. I think I said this last time and then didn't listen to any explanation. 

I like Russell Brand though, he's pretty much fine. His old Guardian articles on West Ham are excellent. 

I suspect Brand wins this one.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun 30 May 2021, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15

Post by Samo Thu 27 May 2021, 12:29 pm

Ferrari is a journalist and presenter on LBC. He's a bit of a Muppet but compared to some of the other people who have slots on LBC he's one of the more tolerable.

Dont mind Brand, although his "Look how cooky I am" schtick stopped being funny about 15 years ago.

Samo

Back to top Go down

The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15 Empty Re: The Culture cup Presents: The Cumquat Cup - KO Rd15

Post by Galted Thu 27 May 2021, 12:40 pm

Don't know who Nick Ferrari is but Brand is the kind of person I could happily spend an afternoon watching drown. He's recently released a video on his thoughts on the Israel/Palestine conflict because, apparently, people have been asking him to comment.

Makes me ill thinking that he auditioned to be Super Hans in Peep Show, would have rendered it unwatchable.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Thu 27 May 2021, 1:01 pm

I had 'Articles of Faith' which was the serialisation of the west ham pieces in the guardian, it was very good but since 2015 i've found Brand to be a intolerable fool who tries disguising his lack of insight with fancy articulation.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 27 May 2021, 1:20 pm

Galted wrote:Makes me ill thinking that he auditioned to be Super Hans in Peep Show, would have rendered it unwatchable.

Blimey, never knew that. That's one horrific parallel universe best avoided.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 27 May 2021, 5:07 pm

I like Brand but that would have been horrible. Orange deleted that timeline

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Thu 27 May 2021, 5:53 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:I like Brand but that would have been horrible. Orange deleted that timeline

I'll never forgive them for deleting the Frak timeline.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down