The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 19 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 19 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:13 pm

I haven't.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 19 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:16 pm

I see all the legal experts are out in force on the golf boards.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:18 pm

Ugh, like the accountants that do a term of tax law and think they are Kavanagh QC.

I'm not even going to be tempted to go over there.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:27 pm

I wouldn't advise it.  

Your mention of tax law just reminded me of a first year Revenue Law lecture where the lecturer refused to continue unless one of the mature students took off his hat.  There was then a stalemate because he refused to take it off.  It was impressively petty from both parties.

Last edited by superflyweight on Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 17 Sep 2024, 12:28 pm

On a side note, A friends son has just started at Dundee, and has been given Seabraese to stay in, still looks like a prison.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

superflyweight likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 17 Sep 2024, 3:45 pm

Most of the posters on the golf board are identifiable by the post without having to see the name.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 17 Sep 2024, 5:37 pm

It looks like a normal pager, 007, but it's secreted with a small explosive.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 18 Sep 2024, 11:36 am

Looks like Julius has been killed by Mossad, and he wasn't Iniesta as he claimed but Schillachi. Have to say I suspected it all along.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 18 Sep 2024, 1:23 pm

Not sure Jules has moved from pigeons to pagers yet.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Sep 2024, 11:07 am

Sh*t on here.

I've just got back from Canada. Myself and Mrs Windows bought a third of a lake house in Quebec a couple of years ago. Went in with my brother in law and my in laws. Bit of a retirement investment. Nice lake but the house needs a sh*t load of work. I spent a week with my brother in law grafting. It was basically Brokeback Mountain but with no bumming.

Anyway, he had to go back to work in the second week so he left me there on my own (still no bumming) and his final words before he left for civilisation were "if you go for a hike, be extra watchful for bears. They are f*cking murderous at this time of year before hibernation starts".

What a complete c*nt. I basically didn't sleep for the next 5 night as every noise I assumed was a bear looking to kill me. They can sense non natives. That is a FACT.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 20 Sep 2024, 12:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sh*t on here.

I've just got back from Canada. Myself and Mrs Windows bought a third of a lake house in Quebec a couple of years ago. Went in with my brother in law and my in laws. Bit of a retirement investment. Nice lake but the house needs a sh*t load of work. I spent a week with my brother in law grafting. It was basically Brokeback Mountain but with no bumming.

Anyway, he had to go back to work in the second week so he left me there on my own (still no bumming) and his final words before he left for civilisation were "if you go for a hike, be extra watchful for bears. They are f*cking murderous at this time of year before hibernation starts".

What a complete c*nt. I basically didn't sleep for the next 5 night as every noise I assumed was a bear looking to kill me. They can sense non natives. That is a FACT.

Bears are the least of your worries, lake houses are known to harbour serial killers and machete enthusiasts.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 20 Sep 2024, 12:57 pm

Did you just stick to fellatio and mutual masturbation?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 20 Sep 2024, 12:59 pm

I don't think you'll win a Pulitzer for filth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 20 Sep 2024, 2:10 pm

Galted wrote:

Bears are the least of your worries, lake houses are known to harbour serial killers and machete enthusiasts.

And Keanu Reeves.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Sat 21 Sep 2024, 9:09 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

And Keanu Reeves.

I wouldn't be too worried about Reeves unless he saw you punching a puppy in the face.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Sep 2024, 1:26 pm

Even Sean wasn't this prolific.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 23 Sep 2024, 1:53 pm

There once was a man
From Cork, who got limericks
And haiku confused.

Wotcha, Tino.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Sep 2024, 2:24 pm

Sup RIck. How's it going?

What was for lunch? I reckon you had soup and a packet of crisps. Not in the same bowl.

Soup from the Asda and cooked in a pot.

I'm close, surely?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 23 Sep 2024, 3:00 pm

[quote="Mind the windows Tino."]Even Sean wasn't this prolific.[/quote

Yes he was.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 23 Sep 2024, 3:08 pm

L*l out loud.

Well played, G Unit.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 24 Sep 2024, 1:58 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sup RIck. How's it going?

What was for lunch? I reckon you had soup and a packet of crisps. Not in the same bowl.

I'm close, surely?

Sorry I missed this, mate.

I did indeed have soup, cooked in a pot and drank out of a large mug (Baxter's Scotch Broth) salt and vinegar square crisps, I am clearly too predictable.

I popped over to "X" to have a gander at Jeff, and my feed was flooded with weird Elon Musk nonsense, the man is a cleft, and he looks funny, I reckon when his mother breast fed him, she had to close her eyes and think of other babies.

Fist (I think)

Last edited by rIck_dAgless on Tue 24 Sep 2024, 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : We could be in danger of a thread split in a month or so.)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 Sep 2024, 3:10 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Sup RIck. How's it going?

I'm close, surely?

Sorry I missed this, mate.

I did indeed have soup, cooked in a pot and drank out of a large mug (Baxter's Scotch Broth) salt and vinegar square crisps, I am clearly too predictable.

I popped over to "X" to have a gander at Jeff, and my feed was flooded with weird Elon Musk nonsense, the man is a cleft, and he looks funny, I reckon when his mother breast fed him, she had to close her eyes and think of other babies.

Fist (I think)

He's done a pretty good job making X/Tw*tter all about himself.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Sep 2024, 3:18 pm

And he's a massive f*cking racist.

Elon that is, not Jeff. Jeff could be a racist as he is from the North but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 Sep 2024, 3:22 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:And he's a massive f*cking racist.

Elon that is, not Jeff. Jeff could be a racist as he is from the North but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

How can he be racist if he's from South Africa?

(Musk that is, not Rowley.)

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 24 Sep 2024, 4:41 pm

Some of his best friends are Asian.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Sep 2024, 2:25 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Some of his best friends are Asian Asinine.

Fist.

Apparently if you drive a Cyber truck at 88 mph, you travel back to apartheid SA.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 25 Sep 2024, 7:29 pm

That post is too good to michaels the thread.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 26 Sep 2024, 9:06 am

What a guy, cheers, Galts.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 26 Sep 2024, 10:27 am

No worries, Rick. As a regular sufferer of michaelsing I'm happy to do what I can to keep others from enduring this affliction.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 26 Sep 2024, 12:33 pm

Allow me to return the favour.

It is certainly moist up here in The North, may have to get a jacket out at this rate.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 26 Sep 2024, 2:09 pm

Chucking it down down here. If it keeps up I might not bother fetching my kid from school, let them deal with the little prick.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 26 Sep 2024, 5:40 pm

I'd leave him there regardless of the weather. I suspect he'd thrive in foster care.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Sep 2024, 12:19 pm

Bad news for Everton fans.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Sep 2024, 1:37 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Bad news for Everton fans.

Acknowledged.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 27 Sep 2024, 1:39 pm

Not for me, Clive.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 27 Sep 2024, 3:55 pm

Acknowledged.

Guess there's going to be a long cue of impending puns.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Sep 2024, 4:12 pm

Galted wrote:

Acknowledged.

Guess there's going to be a long cue of impending puns.

Give it a rest.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 27 Sep 2024, 5:13 pm

This is all a bridge too far.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Fri 27 Sep 2024, 5:25 pm

These puns need to be blackballed.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 27 Sep 2024, 5:33 pm

Don't think I can Trump that one.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 27 Sep 2024, 7:41 pm

Give me a break.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:24 am

I don't think we are putting maximum effort into these puns.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:58 am

Sh*te on here this week.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 02 Oct 2024, 9:02 am

I was about to say the same thing, then you posted. Then I realised I could still say it.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:21 am

Could be worse, could just be a thread of someone repeatedly posting opinion polls.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:29 am

superflyweight wrote:Could be worse, could just be a thread of someone repeatedly posting opinion polls.

57% of people agree with you.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

superflyweight likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:30 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Could be worse, could just be a thread of someone repeatedly posting opinion polls.

Source please.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:35 am

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Source please.

GOSPEL.com

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:28 am

Don't worry, I won't post on here. Don't want another multi day michaelsing.

I'm going back to my mates on the Irish sports thread.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Wed 02 Oct 2024, 11:45 am

Thought I would make an occasional visit here to read your tributes to one of the world's most gifted and successful singer-songwriters who died the other day.

More than a little disappointed to find absolutely zilch.

Yes, Martin Lee. The singing and song writing powerhouse with Brotherhood of Man who topped the charts with all time classics Save Your Kisses For Me, Angelo and Figaro.

You thought I meant Kris Kristofferson? Oh, come on! Ok, he was a Golden Globe winner, picked up a few Grammy Awards, sung and acted alongside Streisand and was even Oscar nominated but, unlike Martin Lee, he never won Eurovision.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next