The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweets v2

+9
Good Golly I'm Olly
President Trump
x12x
Former TAW Champion
Jackson Black
Marky
JJJohnson
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 4 Empty Tweets v2

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:43 am

First topic message reminder :

@Uryu Ishida

@WrestlingInsider how many times has Dustin told you about promoting his old gimmicks to different companies?

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by Bentyf1 Mon May 20, 2024 10:23 pm

@EddyKent Following 270 Followers 1.8m

We’re just getting started. #LevelsAbove #Genesis #EndGameBoss #Inevitable #YourDaddy  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@ElAustraliano @TylerRoth @MichaelSweetwater @Ralphsantos6CWF @6CWF @Primevideosport

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by gazzyD Mon May 20, 2024 11:33 pm

@gazzyD6CW

@MaxAdamson We never always saw eye to eye, in the past we've gone to war with each other, but it was a privilege to share a ring with you. Safely say you're one of the best to ever do it #ThankYouMax

gazzyD

Marky and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue May 21, 2024 12:26 am

@Uryu Ishida: @MaxAdamson enjoy retirement you've more than earned it. Don't be a stranger though. #ThankYouMax

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue May 21, 2024 1:18 am

@liamwood: enjoy retirement @maxadamson. I hope you enjoy watching me kick the c*nts in of every member of Genesis in your honour #thankyouMax

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Tue May 21, 2024 2:02 am

@TheSaint

Never saw eye to eye with the man but game recognizes game. Enjoy retirement Max! One of the best to do it. #thankyoumax #afternoon

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue May 21, 2024 7:04 pm

@MaxAdamson

Too much respect coming in from my peers, thank you all.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue May 21, 2024 11:16 pm

@EddyKent Following 300 Followers 1.9m

Swing at daddy, you better not miss. #Genesis #EndGameBoss #Inevitable #YourDaddy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed May 22, 2024 1:50 am

@ElAustraliano

IS ANYONE GONNA FREE ME FROM THESE F*CKING HANDCUFFS???

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed May 22, 2024 2:15 am

@Uryu Ishida: @SteveTheJanitor theres a weird whining noise in the arena somewhere, fix it, no rush. @ElAustraliano

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 22, 2024 8:57 pm

@FranchiseInitiative

Sounds like @DanielReilly got a problem with me?

See you next week ‘King’

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sun May 26, 2024 11:13 pm

@WrestlingInsider

We are led to believe that this Tuesday's show will be "blockbuster" in presentation. 6CWF officials want to kickstart the new season with a bang and there is huge levels of preparation being implemented as of this writing. No concrete details have been released but the company wants the groundwork and foundations laid for the coming weeks/months as quickly as possible.

Expect to hear announcements in regards to all championships and the upcoming "Scars and Stripes" show in Texas on July 14th. The announcement in regards to the future of 6CWF advertised is being kept close to the chest of all involved but the expectancy is that JJ Johnson will be stepping away from active on-screen duties. He, of course, will keep control of his company in real terms but for storyline purposes moving forward he will be joining the active roster and someone else will step into the role of running day to day operations.

A new match type is also scheduled for announcement and will debut at Scars and Stripes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed May 29, 2024 4:16 am

@liamwood: it's cute that @ElAustraliano still believes he didn't need Genesis to beat me...next time we face each other i'll make sure none of them have the chance to hold his hand. 1/2

@liamwood: just like it's cute that he thinks he got in to this business for another other reason than being related to @maxadamson #nepobaby 2/2

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed May 29, 2024 4:56 am

@ElAustraliano

@LiamWood It's cute that you think I'm not good enough despite beating you in the biggest match you've had in the last four years

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed May 29, 2024 7:00 am

Marky wrote:@ElAustraliano

@LiamWood It's cute that you think I'm not good enough despite beating you in the biggest match you've had in the last four years

@LiamWood: if you were good enough...why would Genesis have gotten involved in the first place? If they don't think you're good enough, why should I?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed May 29, 2024 9:08 am

x12x wrote:

@LiamWood: if you were good enough...why would Genesis have gotten involved in the first place? If they don't think you're good enough, why should I?

@ElAustraliano

Thing is @LiamWood, you still got your shoulders pinned to the mat by me, after my finishing move was hit on you, with nobody else landing a punch on you. Facts don't care about your feelings.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed May 29, 2024 9:19 am

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:

@ElAustraliano

Thing is @LiamWood, you still got your shoulders pinned to the mat by me, after my finishing move was hit on you, with nobody else landing a punch on you. Facts don't care about your feelings.

@liamwood: Probably best you ignore my question about why your own team don't trust you...did you write this whole tweet or did the other members help you? Congrats on winning your match tonight though...nice to see them helping you again. Maybe soon they'll let you take your training wheels off?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed May 29, 2024 9:47 am

@ElAustraliano

I'll do you a deal @LiamWood. I'll ignore your jibes about Genesis not letting me do anything, and I'll allow you to keep ignoring how you lost to me and lost yet another big match.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed May 29, 2024 4:42 pm

I'll do you a deal @LiamWood. I'll ignore your jibes about Genesis not letting me do anything, and I'll allow you to keep ignoring how you lost to me and lost yet another big match.

@LiamWood: before i accept this deal I need to ask @eddykent if you're allowed to make it sorry...you don't want to upset daddy do you? #seeyousoon

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed May 29, 2024 6:12 pm

x12x wrote:

@LiamWood: before i accept this deal I need to ask @eddykent if you're allowed to make it sorry...you don't want to upset daddy do you? #seeyousoon

@ElAustraliano

So, you won't accept the offer then. Sure. You live your life with your head in the sand, while the rest of us live in the real world, where Liam Wood isn't relevant anymore, and he loses his big matches.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed May 29, 2024 8:14 pm

Doesn't matter who they throw at me. I'm the greatest of all time. #Genesis #YourDaddy #EndGameBoss #LevelsAbove #TheHour @6CWF @Primevideosport

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed May 29, 2024 8:28 pm

@EddyKent Following 300 Followers 1.9M

@ElAustraliano Is GoInG tO STAb EdDY KENt iN THe BACk. You all sound foolish.  

Bentyf1

gazzyD likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed May 29, 2024 10:05 pm

@FranchiseInitiative

Yo @DanielReilly what that saying? ‘Come at the King, you best not miss’?

Unlucky fo yo ass, I always hit the target!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu May 30, 2024 12:02 am

@PercyPercival6CWF

Praise the Lord, for he has come unto you, and come into our souls.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu May 30, 2024 12:03 am

Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 300 Followers 1.9m

Doesn't matter who they throw at me. I'm the greatest of all time. #Genesis #YourDaddy #EndGameBoss #LevelsAbove #TheHour @6CWF @Primevideosport

@MaxAdamson

@EddyKent And I'm your new boss. So if you're the #EndGameBoss, what the f*ck does that make me?

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:42 am

@LiamWood and @ChrisPatricks tagging at Proving grounds 
#GENESIS  #EndGameBoss #YourDaddy #Inevitable 

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Jun 04, 2024 8:28 pm

@liamwood: I hear rumours that @EddyKent used to use his yacht to visit Epstein's Island.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:33 am

@EddyKent Following 310 Followers 1.9m

Sorry @liamwood but @Emmy6CWF would look fine on my yacht. Don't hate the player, hate the game [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:11 am

Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 310 Followers 1.9m

Sorry @liamwood but @Emmy6CWF would look fine on my yacht. Don't hate the player, hate the game  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@liamwood: She's not under 16 so she'd be out of place with the girls you usually take on there #PeddyKent

x12x

Marky likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:51 am

@Eddykent Following 310 Followers 1.9m

Sounds like you’re with a child @Emmy6CWF you need a man that you can call daddy  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  #Genesis #TheEndGameBoss #Inevitable

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:30 am

@PercyPercival6CWF

Can't wait to become the first openly LGBTQ+ World Champion. All the others are still in the closet.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:09 pm

@liamwood: So I take out @eddykent two weeks in a row and I still have to "earn" my spot?! Whatever happens to @tylerroth next week is on @DamienAndrews because I am not leaving anything to chance.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Jun 12, 2024 7:17 pm

@WrestlingInsider

It is worth noting the "Lion's Den" concept is an interesting choice from 6CWF for a variety of reasons. Tyler Roth is a world-class MMA star who has won world championships in Bellator, One and PFL. He is also deep into contract negotiations with UFC (something 6CWF will not stand in the way of). In the same way Brock Lesnar was UFC Heavyweight Champ it is extremely unlikely that anyone in the 6CWF roster could defeat Roth in a legitimate fight.

The stipulation is that Liam Wood has to beat Roth in order to "earn" his spot in "The Hour" match at Scars and Stripes. The booking of the finish will certainly become a talking point either way. Wood is a "main event" talent is engrossed in a program with Genesis which is expected to gather pace but Roth losing an "MMA" bout is not good for his image.

Stay tuned for more as we get it.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:33 pm

@WrestlingInsider

6CWF officials met today for their monthly check-ins to discuss the company's development, future plans and agendas etc. We have detailed below some of the topics that were discussed:

*Managers/Valets - There has been talk for some time of the desire to see more on-screen talent working with managers. The Daniel Reilly/Oliver Keane dynamic has been a major success story over the last year and it is believed that some higher-ups like this "80s" style of agents almost collecting talent in the same way you would see in Hollywood. This isn't about building factions but more that particular talent may be represented by the same manager.

Nothing is set in stone but don't be surprised to see some former managers return to the fold or even new ones hired by the company.

*We reported that 6CWF were looking at different venues for events during the 2024/2025 season and they will be making good on that from this point forward. Expect some smaller/intimate, venues to be run alongside the bigger stadiums & arenas. We were also told to watch out for some "unique" experiences so don't be surprised to see 6CWF thinking outside of the box.

*Scars & Stripes is locked down. We are told there are 8 matches in play and the company is extremely pleased with the finalised card. One source believes it is "Stronger than the Night of Glory" bill. 6CWF are definitely in a great position right now and feel confident of being able to deliver a top quality product from the opening bout to the main event.

*The tenth anniversary of Night of Glory (scheduled for May/June 2025) is already in the thought process of many. Some ideas are "very much on the table already" in terms of which talent will be in and around the main event but officials expect some of that to change if offers are accepted from stars not currently with the company. Rex Adamson is, of course, at the forefront of many minds in terms of who can take this company into the future.

*The Tyler Roth situation is gathering pace. Saudi Arabian officials are looking to stage a huge Heavyweight tournament as part of "Riyadh Season" in the fall and want all competitors to have as much time as possible to prepare. Offers have been made to Roth, Ryan Bader (Bellator Heavyweight Champ), Brock Lesnar, Jon Jones, Francis Ngannou, Anatoly Malykhin (ONE Champion), Renan Ferreira (PFL 2023 Winner) and Grigoriy Ponomarev (AMC's last Heavyweight Champ). This is described as "other world" money so it will be hard to turn down. Roth is well liked in 6CWF and is seen as a true professional. Company officials believe they dropped the ball not putting the big belt on Roth last year (Marty Helms got the nod) and this could be the reason they expect him to accept the Saudi offer. Roth has never hidden from the fact he wants to go back to MMA at some point, he just wanted to win a world title in 6CWF first.

*There have been a lot of potential feuds put on the table by officials as we look toward summer and beyond, especially with the company wanting to make Beachfront Brawl & Born in Fire (Two of the big four PLEs) as major as possible.

Again nothing was locked down but there were six/seven potentials thrown into the mix that certainly turned heads:

*Blue Dragon vs Logan Kincade
*Eddy Kent vs Cerberus (should Cerberus choose to return it is an easy-sell after Genesis "buried" Cerberus)
*JJ Johnson vs Liam Wood
*Geoff Steel vs GazzyD (Drawing on their history)
*Rex Adamson vs Scott Harris
*Acer vs Daniel Reilly (of which we see the first clash this week on Proving Grounds)
*Dicey Reilly vs Edward Plague

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:14 pm

Monday night will be as easy as Night of Glory was LOL! @MaxAdamson @6CWF

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:12 pm

Happy Father’s Day… to the greatest daddy of them all. Me. @6CWF @Primevideosport

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:05 am

@EddyKent Following 400 Followers 1.9m

Hi @6CWF aren’t you going to wish your daddy a happy Father’s Day?

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:54 am

Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 400 Followers 1.9m

Hi @6CWF aren’t you going to wish your daddy a happy Father’s Day?

@liamwood: no @EddyKent but I am going to discipline one of your idiot children tomorrow night because you can't seem to stop him from talking out of line.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:54 am

Bentyf1 wrote:@EddyKent Following 310 Followers 1.9m

Happy Father’s Day… to the greatest daddy of them all. Me. @6CWF @Primevideosport

@PercyPercival

@EddyKent Happy Daddy's Day, Daddy. Hope you appreciate your gift (It's me, I'm the gift)

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:27 am

@liamwood: I'd just like to apologise to @DanaWhite and the @UFC for ruining their chances to sign @tylerroth but I did warn him #toldyouso

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:08 am

@ElAustraliano

Chris Patricks just needs to be honest, he knows he can't beat me in a wrestling match, so he moves the goalposts again by changing it to a Ladder match. So be it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jun 20, 2024 2:43 am

@PercyPercival

Look at me @EddyKent... I'm the Daddy now.

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:22 am

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jun 21, 2024 2:38 am

@6CWF

BREAKING NEWS

Acer has been selected by Damien Andrews & Max Adamson to take the 6th spot in "The Hour" match at Scars & Stripes following his victory over Daniel Reilly this week on Proving Grounds and his undefeated run this month. Acer joins Daniel Reilly, Percy Percival, Mike Masters & Scott Harris in challenging Eddy Kent for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship on July 14th in Texas.

That leaves one spot open and an announcement will be made next week on the 28th June edition of "Proving Grounds" following an internal investigation in light of Liam Wood's violent assault on Tyler Roth. We can confirm that Tyler Roth has suffered a fractured skull following Wood's attack and 6CWF Officials will be meeting later this week to deliberate on the appropriate response/course of action.

No further comment will be provided at this time.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Jun 21, 2024 3:12 am

JJJohnson wrote:@6CWF

BREAKING NEWS

Acer has been selected by Damien Andrews & Max Adamson to take the 6th spot in "The Hour" match at Scars & Stripes following his victory over Daniel Reilly this week on Proving Grounds and his undefeated run this month. Acer joins Daniel Reilly, Percy Percival, Mike Masters & Scott Harris in challenging Eddy Kent for the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship on July 14th in Texas.

That leaves one spot open and an announcement will be made next week on the 28th June edition of "Proving Grounds" following an internal investigation in light of Liam Wood's violent assault on Tyler Roth. We can confirm that Tyler Roth has suffered a fractured skull following Wood's attack and 6CWF Officials will be meeting later this week to deliberate on the appropriate response/course of action.

@ElAustraliano

What you should be doing @6CWF is giving me the last spot in The Hour, instead of this ridiculousness of making me defend a briefcase, that I won in a wrestling tournament, in a Ladder match against someone who wasn't good enough to win the original tournament.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri Jun 21, 2024 5:41 am

You all don’t think I’ve listened to the greatest mind in this industry for thirteen years? I always win, nobody gets the better of me. Daddy has a plan…
#Genesis #Inevitable #GODmode #EndGameBoss #DaddyWins

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat Jun 22, 2024 1:42 am

BREAKING NEWS

@liamwood: what happened to Tyler Roth is on @EddyKent and the so called "6CWF officials" who signed that match off...you tried blocking my path, this is what happens.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:58 am

@EddyKent following 310 Followers 1.9m

@ElAustraliano and I against the world. Daddy has a plan. And trust me @6CWF universe… they’ll get what they asked for. 
#Genesis #TheSon #DaddyWins #Inevitable #EndGameBoss

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:10 am

x12x wrote:

BREAKING NEWS

@liamwood: what happened to Tyler Roth is on @EddyKent and the so called "6CWF officials" who signed that match off...you tried blocking my path, this is what happens.

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood You assaulted Tyler with a weapon, from behind, outside the confines of a wrestling match. Like a coward. Because you knew you couldn't beat him one on one.

You should be in jail facing charges of GBH.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat Jun 22, 2024 8:50 pm

@EddyKent Following 319 Followers 1.9m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can confirm this is how you clean a world title belt. Something the likes of @ScottHarris @LiamWood @DanielReilly @PercyPercival and @Acer would know very little about.

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Jun 23, 2024 3:10 am

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:

BREAKING NEWS

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood You assaulted Tyler with a weapon, from behind, outside the confines of a wrestling match. Like a coward. Because you knew you couldn't beat him one on one.

You should be in jail facing charges of GBH.

@LiamWood: all is fair in love and war…I thought that’s what you said this was right? If you aren’t ready for war then go sit this one out while the adults take care of business.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next