The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tweets v2

+9
Good Golly I'm Olly
President Trump
x12x
Former TAW Champion
Jackson Black
Marky
JJJohnson
Bentyf1
Uryu Ishida
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 6 Empty Tweets v2

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun 11 Feb 2024, 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

@Uryu Ishida

@WrestlingInsider how many times has Dustin told you about promoting his old gimmicks to different companies?

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Tweets v2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Tweets v2

Post by JJJohnson Mon 22 Jul 2024, 3:48 pm

@WrestlingInsider

Today 6CWF trademarked "The Four Kings" & "The Iron Man Tournament" as well as the tagline "G.O.A.T vs Goat - Eras Collide".

Make of that what you will but we know management has sat down and began to look forward to Born in Fire XI & Night of Glory X. It is a clear directive set out from VIP Promotions that they want "huge attraction 1v1" matches on these cards.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 24 Jul 2024, 11:01 am

@liamwood: Seeing @ElAustraliano claim that his uncle 'rode his coattails' just goes to show how well him and @eddykent are suited for each other. They both suffer from delusions of grandeur. Still not sure who the biggest b!tch out of Genesis is though...even with @MissJessica involved

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 24 Jul 2024, 11:18 am

@WrestlingInsider

6CWF officials have been told to come up ‘shock value’ moments. But not in the sense of a one night, big pop, blowout but the kind of thing that will be considered generational or ‘landscape altering’.

It is known that there are few things in pro wrestling that can completely flip the product but 6CWF is now tasked with coming up with one or more of those moments.

What that entails, we don’t know really know, but it certainly will get the creative juices flowing

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 24 Jul 2024, 11:43 am

x12x wrote:@liamwood: Seeing @ElAustraliano claim that his uncle 'rode his coattails' just goes to show how well him and @eddykent are suited for each other. They both suffer from delusions of grandeur. Still not sure who the biggest b!tch out of Genesis is though...even with @MissJessica involved

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood He came out of retirement and then jumped the queue to get himself a World Title match in Saudi Arabia when it should have been me in that match. That's not delusions of grandeur, that literally happened. It's as factually correct as "Liam Wood failed to win the World Title at Scars and Stripes".

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 24 Jul 2024, 7:16 pm

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:@liamwood: Seeing @ElAustraliano claim that his uncle 'rode his coattails' just goes to show how well him and @eddykent are suited for each other. They both suffer from delusions of grandeur. Still not sure who the biggest b!tch out of Genesis is though...even with @MissJessica involved

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood He came out of retirement and then jumped the queue to get himself a World Title match in Saudi Arabia when it should have been me in that match. That's not delusions of grandeur, that literally happened. It's as factually correct as "Liam Wood failed to win the World Title at Scars and Stripes".

@liamwood: @ElAustraliano he was given that world title shot because of HIS name and HIS success...you know, the same reason you were allowed to be part of this company and were given the push you were given...there's a reason people refer to you by your first name and not your second and it's because whenever we say Adamson, it's not you that comes to mind.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 25 Jul 2024, 8:29 am

x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood: @ElAustraliano he was given that world title shot because of HIS name and HIS success...you know, the same reason you were allowed to be part of this company and were given the push you were given...there's a reason people refer to you by your first name and not your second and it's because whenever we say Adamson, it's not you that comes to mind.

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood Okay boomer

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 25 Jul 2024, 3:27 pm

@6CWF

Following an action-packed, chaotic edition of Aftermath 6CWF is proud to announce the "Night of Champions" special live from Bramall Lane, Sheffield on August 4th 2024. We have worked tirelessly with Sheffield Council at short notice to make this event happen and are delighted that they have given the green light for a stadium event.

This will, as ever, air on @AmazonPrime as part of our exclusive deal. Sheffield's own, the Xtreme Champion Geoff Steel is already announced to defend his title against the returning Jimmy Phillips at the event and there are more huge bouts to come.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 25 Jul 2024, 7:16 pm

6CWF wrote:Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship/FFTR Briefcase
Falls Count Anywhere
Genesis (c) vs Chris Patricks/Liam Wood

@ElAustraliano

Hi @6CWF, quick question. What the actual f*ck is this?

Clearly it wasn't enough making me defend the briefcase in a ladder match because Chris Patricks can't beat me, now I have to defend it in a match where he doesn't even have to beat me?

This is bullsh*t.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 25 Jul 2024, 7:19 pm

Marky wrote:
6CWF wrote:Main Event
6WF World Heavyweight Championship/FFTR Briefcase
Falls Count Anywhere
Genesis (c) vs Chris Patricks/Liam Wood

@ElAustraliano

Hi @6CWF, quick question. What the actual f*ck is this?

Clearly it wasn't enough making me defend the briefcase in a ladder match because Chris Patricks can't beat me, now I have to defend it in a match where he doesn't even have to beat me?

This is bullsh*t.

@6CWF

@ElAustraliano - This decision was made by the Co-GMs of 6CWF so perhaps they can clear this up for you?

Just an update for you:

"Only if you are pinned/submitted"

If Liam Wood/Chris Patricks defeat you - you lose your contract. If either defeats Eddy Kent - he loses his title. Both of you can't lose your "titles".

Hope this helps

Kind regards

6CWF Admin

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 25 Jul 2024, 7:56 pm

@WrestlingInsider

The decision to book the 6WF/FFTR main event as a tag match has taken many by surprise but 6CWF officials were told to think outside of the box in terms of presentation and story progression.

All four competitors are ‘main event’ and 6CWF has been careful to book all strong even in defeat. The controversy in the ladder match and ‘The Hour’ was designed to keep this going. They are fully aware that there is clamour to see 1 vs 1 bouts (especially in regards to Wood/Kent) but as we have previously reported the company wants some of the ‘premier’ singles bouts saves for Born in Fire & Night of Glory.

The idea behind the tag stip is the jeopardy it creates between the teams. If Kent is pinned he loses his title and if Rex is pinned he loses the case but not both. Same for Wood/Patricks as only one can potentially leave with what they came for.

Also worth noting this has been done a few times in history of 6WF & 6CW - Max Adamson/Enforcer vs Scott Harris/Mike Masters and Cassius/Enforcer vs Buer/Prodigy. Up to now the world title has never changed hands in this kind of concept

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 25 Jul 2024, 8:02 pm

JJJohnson wrote:@WrestlingInsider

The decision to book the 6WF/FFTR main event as a tag match has taken many by surprise but 6CWF officials were told to think outside of the box in terms of presentation and story progression.

All four competitors are ‘main event’ and 6CWF has been careful to book all strong even in defeat. The controversy in the ladder match and ‘The Hour’ was designed to keep this going. They are fully aware that there is clamour to see 1 vs 1 bouts (especially in regards to Wood/Kent) but as we have previously reported the company wants some of the ‘premier’ singles bouts saves for Born in Fire & Night of Glory.

The idea behind the tag stip is the jeopardy it creates between the teams. If Kent is pinned he loses his title and if Rex is pinned he loses the case but not both. Same for Wood/Patricks as only one can potentially leave with what they came for.

Also worth noting this has been done a few times in history of 6WF & 6CW - Max Adamson/Enforcer vs Scott Harris/Mike Masters and Cassius/Enforcer vs Buer/Prodigy. Up to now the world title has never changed hands in this kind of concept

@Uryu Ishida: @WrestlingInsider First time for everything...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 25 Jul 2024, 10:17 pm

@BrandonPerez: Today I made my return to 6CWF and made an instant connection with a fellow man of class in @percypercival

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 25 Jul 2024, 11:25 pm

x12x wrote:@BrandonPerez: Today I made my return to 6CWF and made an instant connection with a fellow man of class in @percypercival

@PercyPercival

@BrandonPerez TODAY WE TRULY CROSSED THE STREAMS

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:19 am

@EddyKent Following 550 Followers 1.9m

@liamwood trying to win against me, @Elaustraliano and @FranchiseInitiative

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Jul 2024, 11:24 am

@WrestlingInsider

The JJ Johnson promo that went out to a live event crowd in Newcastle will likely re-air on TV sometime in the near future. The idea behind the ‘JJ Johnson leads to immortality….who wants to live forever?’ line is in conjunction with our earlier reports that 2025 is expected to be JJ’s last year as an active wrestler and the groundwork is now being laid to make that happen.

There are no concrete plans as yet but it’s almost a throwing a net and seeing what they catch kind of approach. JJ has made it clear he wants to work with most of the talent on the roster before retirement but the hope is that one if not more of the potential feuds ‘catch fire’ and can not only add to JJ’s legacy but also give someone the massive rub that would come from working with him.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Tue 30 Jul 2024, 7:18 pm

@EddyKent Following 550 Followers 1.9m

SHEFFIELD. Sunday at Bramall Lane, experience something you will never see the likes of again. @6CWF @Amazonprimevideosport @ElAustraliano #GENESIS #TheInevitableOne #DaddysHome #6CWFNOC

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 01 Aug 2024, 4:51 pm

@Liamwood: So @EddyKent says "Liam Wood lost in the end! look it up, I'm a man of my word and I beat Liam Wood" yet it was a draw and he kept the title on a technicality...you never beat me, you got help and still couldn't beat me.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 01 Aug 2024, 5:23 pm

x12x wrote:@Liamwood: So @EddyKent says "Liam Wood lost in the end! look it up, I'm a man of my word and I beat Liam Wood" yet it was a draw and he kept the title on a technicality...you never beat me, you got help and still couldn't beat me.

@ElAustraliano

Nah @liamwood, @EddyKent technically beat you on countback. @FranchiseInitiative said so. You pinned him once, he pinned you twice. Now, I'm no mathematician...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 01 Aug 2024, 6:33 pm

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:@Liamwood: So @EddyKent says "Liam Wood lost in the end! look it up, I'm a man of my word and I beat Liam Wood" yet it was a draw and he kept the title on a technicality...you never beat me, you got help and still couldn't beat me.

@ElAustraliano

Nah @liamwood, @EddyKent technically beat you on countback. @FranchiseInitiative said so. You pinned him once, he pinned you twice. Now, I'm no mathematician...

@liamwood: you say technically because there were no countbacks for the final round which was also confirmed...I guess having to remember those numbers got you all confused?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 01 Aug 2024, 7:04 pm

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood Yeah. My bad. I guess I'm confused. Not quite as confused as you blaming JJ Johnson for your shortcomings, but still confused.

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood I look forward to reading how you blew another chance to become 6WF World Champion.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 02 Aug 2024, 4:30 am

Marky wrote:@ElAustraliano

@liamwood Yeah. My bad. I guess I'm confused. Not quite as confused as you blaming JJ Johnson for your shortcomings, but still confused.

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood I look forward to reading how you blew another chance to become 6WF World Champion.

@liamwood: we've just shown that reading isn't your strong point or having a fully working memory. What did I fail at again? Not winning the title in what became a handicap match? Then again, any match involving Genesis members is a handicap match and not just because of the numbers advantage...

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 02 Aug 2024, 8:46 am

x12x wrote:

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood: we've just shown that reading isn't your strong point or having a fully working memory. What did I fail at again? Not winning the title in what became a handicap match? Then again, any match involving Genesis members is a handicap match and not just because of the numbers advantage...

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood For someone who claims to be so smart... You sure do need a lot of things explaining to you...

You had an hour with Eddy Kent, but are blaming Miss Jessica's interference in the last 15 seconds as to why you failed to win. If you wrestled like you complained, you'd be a Grand Slam Champion by now. #KarenWood

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 02 Aug 2024, 11:34 am

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:

@ElAustraliano

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood For someone who claims to be so smart... You sure do need a lot of things explaining to you...

You had an hour with Eddy Kent, but are blaming Miss Jessica's interference in the last 15 seconds as to why you failed to win. If you wrestled like you complained, you'd be a Grand Slam Champion by now. #KarenWood

@liamwood: You mean the part where she put his foot on the rope to stop the pinfall that would have crowned me champion? yeah, I wonder why I'm blaming her for that? You questioning my intelligence doesn't bother me because i can hear the two brain cells you have rattling around in your head when you move your head...

@liamwood: ...but how about we use your logic for @eddykent? He had an hour to show how dominant he is but relied on Miss Jessica to salvage a technical win against me.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 02 Aug 2024, 1:04 pm

x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:

@ElAustraliano

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood: You mean the part where she put his foot on the rope to stop the pinfall that would have crowned me champion? yeah, I wonder why I'm blaming her for that? You questioning my intelligence doesn't bother me because i can hear the two brain cells you have rattling around in your head when you move your head...

@liamwood: ...but how about we use your logic for @eddykent? He had an hour to show how dominant he is but relied on Miss Jessica to salvage a technical win against me.

@ElAustraliano

It boils down to two things @liamwood. @eddykent went into The Hour with the goal of retaining the 6WF Title, and succeeded. You went into The Hour with the goal of winning the 6WF Title, and failed. You can spin it any other way all you want, it doesn't change the facts.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 02 Aug 2024, 4:13 pm

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:
Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:

@ElAustraliano

@ElAustraliano

@ElAustraliano

It boils down to two things @liamwood. @eddykent went into The Hour with the goal of retaining the 6WF Title, and succeeded. You went into The Hour with the goal of winning the 6WF Title, and failed. You can spin it any other way all you want, it doesn't change the facts.

@liamwood: The only real fact is that I scare Genesis and you and @eddyKent both need to stack the deck to make sure I don't take everything away from you #cowards

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 03 Aug 2024, 5:57 pm

x12x wrote:@liamwood: The only real fact is that I scare Genesis and you and @eddyKent both need to stack the deck to make sure I don't take everything away from you #cowards

@ElAustraliano

Believe me @liamwood. I'm not scared of you. I've never backed down from you, neither has Kent, neither did Tyler. But you were scared of Tyler. That's why you attacked him from behind with a steel chair. Don't pretend you aren't the real coward here.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 04 Aug 2024, 6:48 am

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:@liamwood: The only real fact is that I scare Genesis and you and @eddyKent both need to stack the deck to make sure I don't take everything away from you #cowards

@ElAustraliano

Believe me @liamwood. I'm not scared of you. I've never backed down from you, neither has Kent, neither did Tyler. But you were scared of Tyler. That's why you attacked him from behind with a steel chair. Don't pretend you aren't the real coward here.

@liamwood: You're not scared yet you needed Genesis to beat me? @EddyKent's not scared yet he needed Genesis to beat me? I took out Tyler because he needed to be taught a lesson. Neither of you can face me one on one because you don't believe in yourselves and you don't believe in each other.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Aug 2024, 11:26 am

@6CWF

6CWF condemns any acts of violence toward our staff members and reiterates a zero tolerance policy. Liam Wood has been fined £100k for a deliberate assault on Damien Andrews and also issued with a "final warning". 6CWF would like to make it clear that any more indiscretions from Wood will result in suspension and a forfeiture of any future opportunities at the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 05 Aug 2024, 11:29 am

@6CWF

BEACHFRONT BRAWL MAIN EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Following the wild scenes at the end of the "Night of Champions" broadcast 6CWF Officials met to consult on the best course of action going forward. It has been decided that Monday 9th September at "Beachfront Brawl" in Saudi Arabia we will see a first-time ever match:

6CWF Tag Team Championships
Elimination Chamber
Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade (c) vs Brothers of Seduction vs Chris Patricks/Liam Wood vs GazzyD/Uryu Ishida vs Genesis vs The Coalition

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 05 Aug 2024, 12:25 pm

JJJohnson wrote:@6CWF

6CWF condemns any acts of violence toward our staff members and reiterates a zero tolerance policy. Liam Wood has been fined £100k for a deliberate assault on Damien Andrews and also issued with a "final warning". 6CWF would like to make it clear that any more indiscretions from Wood will result in suspension and a forfeiture of any future opportunities at the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship.

@liamwood: F*ck your final warning

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 05 Aug 2024, 12:42 pm

x12x wrote:

@liamwood: F*ck your final warning

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood and I aren't going to see eye-to-eye anytime soon, but surely punching Damien Andrews in the face should be rewarded, not punished...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 05 Aug 2024, 3:39 pm

Following the wild scenes at the end of the "Night of Champions" broadcast 6CWF Officials met to consult on the best course of action going forward. It has been decided that Monday 9th September at "Beachfront Brawl" in Saudi Arabia we will see a first-time ever match:

Elimination Chamber
Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade (c) vs Brothers of Seduction vs Chris Patricks/Liam Wood vs GazzyD/Uryu Ishida vs Genesis vs The Coalition

@Uryu Ishida: @GazzyD interesting...we got things to plan.

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 05 Aug 2024, 3:56 pm

Elimination Chamber

@PercyPercival

Me and 11 other men in a giant cage. I'm having flashbacks to my 22nd birthday heart

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 05 Aug 2024, 6:40 pm

@EddyKent following 600 Followers 2m

We are in a class of our own. The likes of which will never be seen again☝🏼 the pretenders aren’t on this level. @ElAustraliano @ImjustJessica @MichaelSweetwater @TylerRoth6CWF @RalphSantos #Genesis #InevitableOne #DaddyEra [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Lee likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Aug 2024, 5:19 pm

@WrestlingInsider

The ‘Night of Champions’ special was a massive success for 6CWF and Amazon. It ranked within the top 5 viewed ‘Proving Grounds’ since last May. Hardly surprising given the star power in the company right now.

What might come as a surprise is that the tag title match between The Coalition vs Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade was the most viewed match on the card, pipping the main event to that accolade.

There’s no doubting Dragon and Kincade are a focal point of the company right now but it cannot be denied that JJ Johnson/The Saint are still massive draws. Something which could point to the veiled barbs in recent promos from talent.

Like it or not money talks in this industry and putting a world title on JJ, despite his opposition to the idea, would prove lucrative during the season between Born in Fire-Night of Glory.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 5:28 pm

The ‘Night of Champions’ special was a massive success for 6CWF and Amazon. It ranked within the top 5 viewed ‘Proving Grounds’ since last May. Hardly surprising given the star power in the company right now.

What might come as a surprise is that the tag title match between The Coalition vs Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade was the most viewed match on the card, pipping the main event to that accolade.

There’s no doubting Dragon and Kincade are a focal point of the company right now but it cannot be denied that JJ Johnson/The Saint are still massive draws. Something which could point to the veiled barbs in recent promos from talent.

Like it or not money talks in this industry and putting a world title on JJ, despite his opposition to the idea, would prove lucrative during the season between Born in Fire-Night of Glory.

@ElAustraliano

@WrestlingInsider We know you're using this account @FranchiseInitiative

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 06 Aug 2024, 5:54 pm

@FranchiseInitiative

@ElAustraliano this ain't the New England Patriots, son, I don't need to blow up my own balls. The numbers don't lie. This "old man" still making you motherf*ckers look like Chucky - this sh*t Child's Play. You'll do big figures too one day, probably around the same time you take Eddy Kent's balls out yo mouth and put them back in Miss Jessica's purse.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 8:14 pm

JJJohnson wrote:@FranchiseInitiative

@ElAustraliano this ain't the New England Patriots, son, I don't need to blow up my own balls. The numbers don't lie. This "old man" still making you motherf*ckers look like Chucky - this sh*t Child's Play. You'll do big figures too one day, probably around the same time you take Eddy Kent's balls out yo mouth and put them back in Miss Jessica's purse.

@ElAustraliano

@FranchineInitiative If you tried to blow your own balls, you'd probably put your back out old man.

"The numbers don't lie, our audience likes nostalgia acts". I reckon you saw what Max made in Saudi last year and decided to milk the camel, so to speak.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 08 Aug 2024, 4:04 pm

@WrestlingInsider

We are led to believe that 6CWF is planning "major events" for 3 of the 5 episodes of "Proving Grounds" in the run up to Born in Fire XII:

Thursday 19th September - Aftermath
Sunday 29th September - Proving Grounds
Tuesday 8th October - Proving Grounds
Saturday 19th October - Proving Grounds
Monday 28th October - Proving Grounds

Each event is planned to have a "unique" theme that will build toward the pinnacle night on November 18th.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Fri 09 Aug 2024, 9:06 am

@liamwood: @ElAustraliano think about my offer...at Proving Grounds we team up for one night, I step aside and you cash in on Blues Clues...it's win win. You get to move on from Genesis because you have your own world title and you can leave me to get revenge on @eddykent...AND we get to make @DamienAndrews son cry #thinkaboutit

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 09 Aug 2024, 9:22 am

x12x wrote:@liamwood: @ElAustraliano think about my offer...at Proving Grounds we team up for one night, I step aside and you cash in on Blues Clues...it's win win. You get to move on from Genesis because you have your own world title and you can leave me to get revenge on @eddykent...AND we get to make @DamienAndrews son cry #thinkaboutit

@ElAustraliano

@liamwood New phone, who dis?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 12 Aug 2024, 6:38 pm

@WrestlingInsider

6CWF have sent officials overseas in recent weeks in order to scout talent from rival promotions. It was made clear in the season premier of the "VIP Sessions" podcast that the company is aware of the need to expand if they want to secure the long-term future. Whilst JJ Johnson acknowledged that the current roster is as "strong as ever" it can't be denied that certain stars are reaching the latter stages of their careers as well as the desire to keep storylines fresh and prevent staleness from repetitive matches.

6CWF has also called out to its current talent to use their own influence with friends and former colleagues within the industry to bring them back into the fold. We are told the door is "wide open" for anyone who has previously worked for either 6CW or 6WF but there is only so much that management can do. They need assistance from those within the company.

That said; we can confirm that 6CWF have signed at least one brand new talent during their scouting operation and a second is in the final stages of contract negotiations.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue 13 Aug 2024, 12:47 pm

6CWF have sent officials overseas in recent weeks in order to scout talent from rival promotions. It was made clear in the season premier of the "VIP Sessions" podcast that the company is aware of the need to expand if they want to secure the long-term future. Whilst JJ Johnson acknowledged that the current roster is as "strong as ever" it can't be denied that certain stars are reaching the latter stages of their careers as well as the desire to keep storylines fresh and prevent staleness from repetitive matches.

6CWF has also called out to its current talent to use their own influence with friends and former colleagues within the industry to bring them back into the fold. We are told the door is "wide open" for anyone who has previously worked for either 6CW or 6WF but there is only so much that management can do. They need assistance from those within the company.

That said; we can confirm that 6CWF have signed at least one brand new talent during their scouting operation and a second is in the final stages of contract negotiations.  

@Potato_6CWF F**k I better win that million so

President Trump

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 15 Aug 2024, 8:35 am

@EddyKent Following 600 Followers 2m

Whatever Mami wants, she gets. @ImjustJessica  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 15 Aug 2024, 8:40 am

SAUDI ARABIA. The son @Elaustraliano and I will be arriving next month to take the world and survive the chamber. Your Beautiful country loves green. Show your love for Genesis. @6CWF #DaddyisHome #GodModeEra #TheInevitableOne #Genesis

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 15 Aug 2024, 12:39 pm

@WrestlingInsider

The "Beat the Clock" challenge on next week's edition of Proving Grounds will be used to determine the entrance order into the Elimination Chamber at Beachfront Brawl. This is also an opportunity for 6CWF officials to pit certain stars against one another in order to ascertain how well they work together with a view to future storylines.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu 15 Aug 2024, 1:48 pm

Me if being a daddy was an Olympic sport 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 16 Aug 2024, 6:19 pm

@ImJustJessica Following 10 Followers 86k

Oh my goodness, Mami has her own show. Genesis will save 6CWF! Daddy will always be on top @EddyKent #GenesisAwakening #IamAwake #Save6CWF

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 16 Aug 2024, 6:41 pm

Bentyf1 wrote:@ImJustJessica Following 10 Followers 86k

Oh my goodness, Mami has her own show. Genesis will save 6CWF! Daddy will always be on top @EddyKent #GenesisAwakening #IamAwake #Save6CWF

@UryuIshida:

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri 16 Aug 2024, 6:57 pm

@ImJustJessica Following 10 Followers for 86k

@UryuIshida clearly as woke as ever. You will never understand. No wonder @ChristyJames dumped your sad self! #SAD #Save6CWF

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next