The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday June 7th 2024 (Episode 33)

+6
Steel
Perfect Jack
x12x
Marky
DanielReilly
JJJohnson
10 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday June 7th 2024 (Episode 33) Empty 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday June 7th 2024 (Episode 33)

Post by JJJohnson Wed 29 May 2024, 8:43 am

SEASON 2024/2025

Start time: 8pm
Live from the Co-Op Live Arena, Manchester, UK
Theme music: "All of the lights" by Kanye West and Rihanna

Bout 1
Tag Team Championships (1st Round)
Chris Patricks/Liam Wood vs Eddy Kent/Rex Adamson

Bout 2
Percy Percival vs Perfect Jack

Bout 3
Uryu Ishida vs Mike Masters

Bout 4
Acer vs Marty Helms

Bout 5
6CWF European Championship
Open Invitational
Dicey Reilly (c) vs ???

Bout 6
Xtreme Rules
Geoff Steel vs Ojore

Bout 7
Daniel Reilly vs JJ Johnson

Main Event
Tag Team Championships (1st Round)
Steel Cage
Blue Dragon/Logan Kincade vs Edward Plague/GazzyD

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday June 7th 2024 (Episode 33) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday June 7th 2024 (Episode 33)

Post by DanielReilly Wed 29 May 2024, 10:07 am

'Broken Dreams' starts to play in the arena and the boos begin as out comes Daniel Reilly followed closely by Oliver Keane. Both men appear to be in good spirits as they laugh amongst themselves during the walk to the ring, ignoring the noise of the fans around them. Reilly rolls into the ring whilst Keane grabs him a microphone and both men stand in the middle of the ring as the music slowly stops, Reilly wearing a huge smirk on his face.

DR: Ladies and Gentlemen, today seems like a good day to get some things off the King's chest. You see, today is a good day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and for once Daniel Reilly has had something finally go his way in this company! The King's prayers have finally been answered and now JJ Johnson has re-joined the active roster.

A huge cheer breaks out amongst the fans for JJ.

DR: JJ, allow the King to be the first to congratulate you on your return to in ring action and Daniel Reilly is very, very sincere when he says that because this is exactly what the King wanted. Daniel Reilly is extremely excited to be able to be the first one to welcome you back to the ring but then unfortunately JJ, that's when the dream starts to end for you. You see JJ, your big return to active in ring action is going to be short lived and last for a total of one match. JJ, the King finally has the opportunity to punish you for all the disrespect you have shown Daniel Reilly since he returned to this company, you are going to be going into the ring with a man in the form of his life and a man who is going to be on a mission to not just win, but to damage every part of the man who has held the King back for the last year!

And JJ, as you know more then anybody, the King only talks truth and he is looking forward to getting in the ring with you and telling you to your face how much of a piece of sh*t you are unlike you JJ who would rather run your mouth about the King behind the safety of your keyboard on Twitter! And if you aren't hiding behind your keyboard, you are hiding behind your two chums Acer and The Saint but make no mistake about it, the King will slap them in the face too if you aren't brave enough to fight your own battles 'player'. And now talking of your good friend, Acer, the King couldn't help but smile when he watched as you and The Saint began to lead Acer to the wolves by actually making him believe he can be a World Champion here! Really, JJ? Acer?

The fans begin to show appreciation to Acer by chanting his name which draws a smirk from Reilly.

DR: JJ, maybe the greatest and most painful punishment the King can inflict on you is by taking away the chances you have promised your friend. You see, one way or another, Daniel Reilly is getting his hands on one of the World Championships, and whether that means getting into 'The Hour' match or by storming Edward Plague's compound, the King is going to win one of them Championships and when he has finished waving it in your face, the King will take great pride in waving it in front of your good friend Acer's face.

And then it falls on you JJ to explain to your new 50/50 owner of 6CWF how you have royally screwed up by allowing one of your World Champions to walk out of this company with the gold when the King walks through them doors in September with your World Title! It will be you JJ who needs to explain to these fans and your locker room how you have allowed your star man to walk away with the gold because of your own foolish pride!

JJ, the King does not need to talk crap on Twitter, the King will do his talking next week in the ring. And once again, welcome back 'player'.

Reilly begins to laugh as Keane smiles in the background.

DanielReilly

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday June 7th 2024 (Episode 33) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Proving Grounds - Friday June 7th 2024 (Episode 33)

Post by Marky Wed 29 May 2024, 11:10 am

Voiceover: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, and anybody inbetween... This is the Co-Op Live Arena! Please welcome, your hero, your God, your Filipino Thriller with the hairless bod, The Preacher, Percy Percival!

"Like a Prayer" by Madonna hits, and Percy Percival walks out onto the entranceway, there is a podium set up on the stage, but before Percy can make his way to the podium, a large air conditioning unit falls from the roof of the Co-Op Live Arena and completely obliterates the podium!

The music immediately cuts out and there is shock, and stunned silence, as everyone stares at the destroyed podium, with broken wood scattered underneath the air conditioning unit.

Percy Percival grabs a microphone and breaks the silence

Percy: Ladies and Gentlemen... What we have just witnessed IS A MIRACLE!

Percy starts clapping in order to get the crowd to join in

Percy: The good lord has intervened, he has come inside me to make sure I didn't stand at my podium! He has spared me, because I am God's child. I am full of God's children. He has released himself into me, and salvation has been spread all over me...

The crowd collectively "eurgh"s as Percy continues

Percy: That'll be all. Imperfect Jack has no chance against The Lord's Son. Goodnight!

With that, Percy leaves the arena, and the cleanup of debris begins

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 29 May 2024, 12:17 pm

Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the crowd jump to their feet as The Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage. Wood is wearing a black pull over hoodie and black jeans and has a determined look on his face.

In Wood's hands he holds a mic in one and a steel chair in the other, he quickly makes his way down to the ring and throws the chair in before rolling under the bottom rope and hopping up to his feet. Wood picks the chair back up and paces the ring slowly as the fans continue to cheer and chant his name, he allows the fans excitement to die down for a moment before speaking

Wood:
Now some of you may be asking why I'm carrying this chair with me today and the answer is simple, honestly.

To even the odds...

Wood pauses for a second as he continues to pace and the fans cheer for him more

Wood:
because it's true what they say...all's fair in love and war...

and this war between myself and every single member of Genesis is going to be anything but fair...I am going to have to have eyes in the back of my head because where one of those morons goes...the others aren't far behind, holding their hands and wiping their a$$es for them.

Just look at Night Of Glory...

...Rex Adamson got the assist from dumb and dumber to make sure he won the Fight For The Right Tournament...

...and while I look forward to it blowing up in Eddy Kent's face when Rex finally stabs him in the back, I also know that the case should be mine.

Wood lowers the mic for a second allowing the fans to cheer and chant before speaking again

Wood:
and you might have seen Rex Adamson on Twitter 6 feet deep in denial about how he won it all on his own, anyone with an IQ over 40 knows the truth...I guess that's why he doesn't get it.

but I'm not here to keep talking about how the win was stolen from me because Genesis don't think Rex is actually good enough...

...no...

...I'm here to put Genesis on notice.

Wood pauses one last time as the fans pop over the idea of Wood going after Genesis

Wood:
Eddy Kent, Rex Adamson and the other two nobody cares about...

I am going to do everything in my power to ruin your lives and make you realise the mistakes you've made by getting in my way. I am going to show you why Vincent Costello and Engel Harlequin are no longer in this company and I am going to take away everything you hold dear...

...be it titles, opportunities or if i really have to...your careers.

Wood lowers the mic one last time and holds the steel chair in his hands, his eyes looking around the arena as he does.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 29 May 2024, 1:50 pm

x12x wrote:
Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts through the speakers and the crowd jump to their feet as The Viper Liam Wood walks out on to the stage. Wood is wearing a black pull over hoodie and black jeans and has a determined look on his face.

In Wood's hands he holds a mic in one and a steel chair in the other, he quickly makes his way down to the ring and throws the chair in before rolling under the bottom rope and hopping up to his feet. Wood picks the chair back up and paces the ring slowly as the fans continue to cheer and chant his name, he allows the fans excitement to die down for a moment before speaking

Wood:
Now some of you may be asking why I'm carrying this chair with me today and the answer is simple, honestly.

To even the odds...

Wood pauses for a second as he continues to pace and the fans cheer for him more

Wood:

and this war between myself and every single member of Genesis is going to be anything but fair...I am going to have to have eyes in the back of my head because where one of those morons goes...the others aren't far behind, holding their hands and wiping their a$$es for them.

...Rex Adamson got the assist from dumb and dumber to make sure he won the Fight For The Right Tournament...

...and while I look forward to it blowing up in Eddy Kent's face when Rex finally stabs him in the back, I also know that the case should be mine.

Wood lowers the mic for a second allowing the fans to cheer and chant before speaking again

Wood:
and you might have seen Rex Adamson on Twitter 6 feet deep in denial about how he won it all on his own, anyone with an IQ over 40 knows the truth...I guess that's why he doesn't get it.

but I'm not here to keep talking about how the win was stolen from me because Genesis don't think Rex is actually good enough...

...no...

Wood pauses one last time as the fans pop over the idea of Wood going after Genesis

Wood:

I am going to do everything in my power to ruin your lives and make you realise the mistakes you've made by getting in my way. I am going to show you why Vincent Costello and Engel Harlequin are no longer in this company and I am going to take away everything you hold dear...

Wood lowers the mic one last time and holds the steel chair in his hands, his eyes looking around the arena as he does.

"Typhoons" by Royal Blood hits and the crowd is immediately a cacophony of noise as Rex Adamson, holding his Fight for the Right Briefcase and a microphone of his own, saunters out to the stage. He is wearing his green and black Adidas x Genesis tracksuit trousers and zip up jacket, and the accompanying Adidas x Genesis Gazelle trainers. He smirks as he looks at Liam Wood in the ring, who is glaring back at him

Rex: We are gonna have to agree to disagree Liam, because even though I hit a Fire Thunder Driver, and pinned you in the middle of that there wrestling ring, you are convinced you would have beaten me without Michael and Tyler distracting you, and I know that the outcome was inevitable because I'm undefeated for over a year now, ultimately we're both pretty stubborn individuals.

Rex pauses as the crowd is chanting "You Suck" at him, but then continues on regardless

Rex: I particularly like how I'm on your revenge list when all I've done is drop you on your head...

Rex's eyes light up as he comes to a realisation

Rex: Maybe that's why you're being such a f*cking moron about this! Have you gone through the concussion protocols? Those things are not to be swept under the rug Liam...

Rex laughs as the crowd boo

Rex: It's fine. I'm joking... I'm in a good mood. Why wouldn't I be? I beat Liam Wood at Night of Glory, I beat Scott Harris last week in Birmingham, and now Genesis will have their tilt at the World Tag Team Championships, as "Daddy and the Boy", trademark 2024, are going to beat you Liam Wood, again, and Chris Patricks, again. You throw your barbs, your insults, your empty threats, add them to the list of empty threats as posed by Patricks if you like, because no matter how green and black Genesis clothing is, the main colour that is going to be associated with Genesis in 2024 is pure Gold.

Rex grins as he looks at the unimpressed Wood from a safe distance

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 29 May 2024, 3:59 pm

Marky wrote:
x12x wrote:

Wood:

To even the odds...

Wood:

Wood:

...no...

Wood:

"Typhoons" by Royal Blood hits and the crowd is immediately a cacophony of noise as Rex Adamson, holding his Fight for the Right Briefcase and a microphone of his own, saunters out to the stage. He is wearing his green and black Adidas x Genesis tracksuit trousers and zip up jacket, and the accompanying Adidas x Genesis Gazelle trainers. He smirks as he looks at Liam Wood in the ring, who is glaring back at him

Rex: We are gonna have to agree to disagree Liam, because even though I hit a Fire Thunder Driver, and pinned you in the middle of that there wrestling ring, you are convinced you would have beaten me without Michael and Tyler distracting you, and I know that the outcome was inevitable because I'm undefeated for over a year now, ultimately we're both pretty stubborn individuals.

Rex pauses as the crowd is chanting "You Suck" at him, but then continues on regardless

Rex: I particularly like how I'm on your revenge list when all I've done is drop you on your head...

Rex's eyes light up as he comes to a realisation

Rex: Maybe that's why you're being such a f*cking moron about this! Have you gone through the concussion protocols? Those things are not to be swept under the rug Liam...

Rex laughs as the crowd boo

Rex: It's fine. I'm joking... I'm in a good mood. Why wouldn't I be? I beat Liam Wood at Night of Glory, I beat Scott Harris last week in Birmingham, and now Genesis will have their tilt at the World Tag Team Championships, as "Daddy and the Boy", trademark 2024, are going to beat you Liam Wood, again, and Chris Patricks, again. You throw your barbs, your insults, your empty threats, add them to the list of empty threats as posed by Patricks if you like, because no matter how green and black Genesis clothing is, the main colour that is going to be associated with Genesis in 2024 is pure Gold.

Rex grins as he looks at the unimpressed Wood from a safe distance

As Wood looks at Rex he shakes his head and begins to speak

Wood:
I have to say Rex it's interesting...

It's interesting that you seem to have such a selective memory of the matches you've been in...I was joking when I claimed your IQ was under 40 but holy sh¡t you're really doing everything in your power to prove me right aren't you?

So you remember hitting me with the Fire Thunder Driver? Cool...you seem to have forgotten that I hit you with the World Eater and that caused tweedle dee and tweedle dumb to get involved. You seem to have forgotten that I had to take out both men giving you just enough time to recover and steal that win from me.

You want to claim I've got something wrong with my memory yet you're pretending you did it alone and how your boyfriends never got involved...I can show you the video evidence if you need that little brain of your reminding?

Maybe I could grab some crayons to explain it to you, if that's more your speed?

Wood smirks as he continues

Wood:
but I get it...Daddy's influence is rubbing off on you and you're doing everything in your power to comes across like a dumb f**k just like Eddy Kent. Well done, you're really showing you fit in with him...

...and just because I know you're slow on the uptake, that isn't a compliment.

Wood pauses one last time as the fans cheer him

Wood:
The thing is, one thing you might also have forgotten about Night Of Glory is the anger you clearly had when your little bodyguards came out...

...you clearly didn't want them out there...
...you clearly didn't think you needed them...

...so, how does it feel that they KNEW you needed them?
Just like you did last week against Scott Harris?

Wood lowers the mic, and smugly shrugs at Rex awaiting his reply

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 29 May 2024, 5:40 pm

Rex immediately snaps back at Wood

Rex: First of all, you hit a World Eater, but as nobody has been able to pin me for three seconds yet, you can't legitimately say I wouldn't have kicked out. We'll never know. Hey, see if you can do it again in our tag team match! Who knows!

Rex shakes his head before continuing

Rex: I must admit, I'm a fan of your shtick. Gaslight people into believing your version of events, and then call them stupid for remembering it differently. Narcissistic behaviour I believe they call it. Everyone else is stupid and you're the smart one. Duh.

Rex looks down at his Fight for the Right Briefcase, which is set down on the floor next to him

Rex: And you think you're the one who should own this prize, because you apparently had me beaten before people interfered. Funnily enough, that's why I didn't win the 6CW World Championship from Uryu Ishida back in September. Because someone got involved. It's pretty much the underlying reason I joined Genesis. Without some pr*ck getting in my business, I'd have become the fastest ever wrestler to go from debut to World Champion. Do you know what I didn't do?

Rex stares at Wood

Rex: I didn't become best friends with a steel chair and go full emo on the subject. But hey, you do you kiddo.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed 29 May 2024, 7:47 pm

The following takes place soon after Perfect Jack's defeat in the opening stage of the tag team title tournament.

After Perfect Jack walks past Dicey Reilly and Max Adamson, he enters his locker room and begins to trash the place in the frustration. He stops and stares at the camera.

PJ: FRIENDS....WHO NEEDS THEM. Look at what my supposed friend Lex Hart did tonight, HE LOST. HE LOST ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A TAG TEAM CHAMPION AGAIN. Who needs friends like that.....

Perfect Jack is pacing back and forth keeping his eyes locked on the camera.

PJ: Where were my friends when my eye injury took me out of this business, I was jobless, I became homeless, my wife my children ALLLL TAKEN AWAY FROM ME WHERE MY FRIENDS THENNNNNNN

As Perfect Jack paces back and forth he begins to pull out clumps of his hair and throws them on the floor.

PJ: WHO REACHED OUT TO ME? WHO? DICEY??!?!?!?! DANIEL?!?!?!?!?!?!? LEX?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?! NO!!!!!! NOBODY DID NOBODY CHECKED ON ME

Perfect Jack begins thumping the locker room in anger

PJ: WHERE WERE THEY????? WHERE WERE THEYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect Jack storms out of the locker room with his bags

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 29 May 2024, 8:20 pm

We cut backstage to a scene of a group of EMTs gathered around Geoff Steel who has a bag of ice covering half his face and appears to be waving off the medical teams concerns.

GS: You can tell me as many times as you like, I'm not wearing that stupid mask, it's just bruising and swelling it will go down as quick as it appeared it looks worse than it is.

EMT: We seriously recommend you go get that checked out at the nearest medical facility there's a high likelihood you have a fractured orbital bone.

GS: Im not risking an official diagnosis and being shelved for the foreseeable I'm not giving him the satisfaction, I'll deal with this my way.

EMT: Fine but don't say we didn't warn you, we just need you to take the mask to say we did our job, if you won't wear it thats your choice.

Steel begrudgingly accepts the mask with his spare hand and hufs, then turns to walk away where he is greeted by Tim Allen.

TA: Good Evening Geoff.

GS: Is It? You could have fooled me. Not only has my chance of being a double champ flipped through my grasp but I get to leave here looking like the elephant man's twin brother. Tonight would rank quite low for me on good evenings in my life Tim. The one positive from tonight being that at Scar and Stripes it's clear Marty Helms has nowhere he can run, I'm very much looking forward to returning the favour by driving the cowbell into that thick skull of his, then If he's still concious after that I'll get the pleasure of watching his very last breathe leave his lungs as I choke him out with the rope, now that will be a good evening. It's a shame the 14th of July is so far away.

TA: I think we all know there's no chance of keeping the two of you apart before be then so you may get an earlier chance of retribution.

GS: One can hope Tim one can hope, there's no denying Marty is one tough son of a gun and will clearly do whatever it takes for him to come out on top, I just don't agree with the way he goes about it. There are paralells between he and I, both of us with unconventional upbringings, the same love of the fight, he's me had I made some different life choices and let the ruthless ambition take hold. It's the control over my own actions that will ultimately prove the difference, he's a rabid dog that needs muzzling and to learn his acting up has consequences.

Steel removes the icepack from his face and Tim looks slightly perturbed by his appearance.

TA: That does not look good, do you believe it will have healed enough in time for your next match against Ojore?

GS: Its the joys of the Xtreme division Tim nobody is ever truly at full health you are rewarded for showing your body as much disregard as possible. I know my body and its limits better than any quack, if its serious I will let them know otherwise if I took their advise they would have me hooked up to machines for forever and a day and be looking at charging me rent. I've been up against Ojore enough times in recent history to know the level of damage that he can dish out and it isn't pleasent, the man's a menace that just refuses to stay down and hits like a truck, he's bad enough to deal with on his own but where he goes Robin Reborn usually follows, two on one is far from favourable.
Luckilly I have a full arsenal at my disposal to try even the numbers so as to not only survive but be the change victor , I'd also very much like to have all my limbs and features intact, I'm not overly sure what the kids at make a wish will make of me when I show up tomorrow no amount of make up can hide this.

Steel then places the icepack back on his face.

TA: Ill let you be on your way Geoff if you have a busy schedule to keep.

GS: Thanks Tim, you really do need to work on your poker face by the way.

With that Steel walks off as the scene ends.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Wed 29 May 2024, 8:59 pm

Blue Dragon is seen walking through a park, he's wearing a suit and is flanked by three other men. Two tough looking men in black military style pants and thick black jackets. They both look like people you wouldn't want to cross, the third man, we know to be Mack, Blue Dragons right hand as they walk down a path. Surrounding them is lush grass and trees, the three men are walking behind as Dragon stops and, from behind, we see him turn to the left. Mack catches up to him he places a hand on his shoulder ..

Mack:
You alright Blue?

Dragon reaches inside his suit jacket and he pulls out a bunch of flowers, he smells them and takes a deep breath

BD:
She liked Tulips.. always reminded her of the old days, when he would bring them home... Tulips, from Amsterdam. 

Mack lightly laughs he rubs Dragons shoulder a little and then pats him away as Dragon steps forward, we see a Grave Stone.. the only name we can make out is the surname, Andrews, it says underneath 

'Loving Mother and Wife to Damien and Damien Jr. 
You had more than you'll ever know.' 

BD:
Iya Mum .. it's D, I need to talk....

Mack and the others take a little walk back up the path, giving Dragon some Privacy.

BD:
I know you can't answer me back, I'm not expecting devine intervention here, but I feel like somehow you can help me make sense of all this. He's back .. Dad's back in my life, me and Logan are in a good place, we're sorted and we both know where we need to be, we're there for eachother, like you would want. Like his mum would want, and now the one man who wants us apart has wormed his way back into my life. Damien Andrews... He makes me sick, he's the reason things are how they are, he's the reason your in the ground.

Dragon catches himself getting angry and tries to calm himself, placing the flowers on the ground and starting to wipe the stone down with a rag. As he wipes and polishes he begins again

BD:
I'm sorry, I don't mean to get angry, I just know that where than man goes, chaos follows, and then he leaves nothing behind but a broken mess as he walks out again. I don't care about 6CWF, I care about my brother, I know it's all going to happen again. But I don't know how to stop it. Walker always told me he saw something he liked in me, he always had a glint in his eye when he spoke of 'Blue Dragon' he knew more about this family than he should, turns out, maybe he knew alot more than he let on... Turns out that Dad was pulling the strings, making that match at Night of Glory and booking me and Logan in a Cell with that scumbag Plague and his boy Gazzy...

All for what? So he could show us off? So he could showcase 'his boys'? I'm not his 'boy' I'm my own man. As far as I'm concerned the only thing than man has ever contributed to my life was Logan, and I want nothing else from him..

Dragon takes a large knife from his pocket and he slices through the stems of the flowers, cutting them to size and placing them in the flower pot on the base of the grave, he adjusts them slightly. His giant and scared hands moving as gently as they can.

BD:
There you go, I know you like Tulips, from Amsterdam .. like he used to bring you, I still remember the smell from when I was a toddler, he'd come back with flowers and with toys for me, he'd spoil us rotten and he'd spend so much money on us that I wouldn't even notice that he was gone again before I even had time to make any real memories. Maybe for the best really..

Dragon stands and he takes out a photograph from his pocket, it shows a young woman with a baby in her arms, the women looks happy, content, but with a darkness behind here eyes. Dragon rubs the woman's face and he breaths out, the air whistling as it leaves him

BD:
Your lucky really... You didn't get to see what happened to me, you didn't have to see me become just like him....

Dragon turns and he walks back towards Mack and his Cohorts he puts the picture back in his pocket and his body language changes, looking more imposing, he shouts out..

BD:
Jim... Dave... Get the lads ready, we've got a shipment to pick up on the docks. 300kg, from Amsterdam.. Mack... Get in touch with the Irish, tell them I can do half a kilo for ten large, if they want more I'll sort something, I'm not wasting no time...

Blue Dragon gets in his black SUV and he drives off still talking business with Mack and the boys as the scene lingers in the Grave for a few seconds, before fading away to black
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Bentyf1 and Lee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 29 May 2024, 11:02 pm

Marky wrote:
Rex immediately snaps back at Wood

Rex: First of all, you hit a World Eater, but as nobody has been able to pin me for three seconds yet, you can't legitimately say I wouldn't have kicked out. We'll never know. Hey, see if you can do it again in our tag team match! Who knows!

Rex shakes his head before continuing

Rex: I must admit, I'm a fan of your shtick. Gaslight people into believing your version of events, and then call them stupid for remembering it differently. Narcissistic behaviour I believe they call it. Everyone else is stupid and you're the smart one. Duh.

Rex looks down at his Fight for the Right Briefcase, which is set down on the floor next to him

Rex: And you think you're the one who should own this prize, because you apparently had me beaten before people interfered. Funnily enough, that's why I didn't win the 6CW World Championship from Uryu Ishida back in September. Because someone got involved. It's pretty much the underlying reason I joined Genesis. Without some pr*ck getting in my business, I'd have become the fastest ever wrestler to go from debut to World Champion. Do you know what I didn't do?

Rex stares at Wood

Rex: I didn't become best friends with a steel chair and go full emo on the subject. But hey, you do you kiddo.

Wood quickly begins to reply, a smirk on his face as he does

Wood:
Narcissistic behaviour? I have to say I'm impressed you know a word with that many syllables but I guess you really wanted the evidence?! Can someone in the back remind Rex about what really happened at Night Of Glory...his selective memory seems worse than ever.

Wood waits for a few seconds before the titatron comes to life as it begins to play the footage from Night Of Glory

Wood swings himself off the back and he shoves Rex off the ropes….

JT: WORLD EATER!

Huge cheers ring out around Hampden as Rex comes down from the sky and Wood’s knee crashes up into his face, leaving him flat on his back. Tyler Roth then leaps up on the apron…

RJ: YAKUZA!

Wood runs across and lands the huge boot over the top rope which connects with Roth’s jaw. Roth slips down on the apron but his arm gets tangled in the ropes….the referee rushes over to try and free him and get him off the apron…

JT: Forget about Roth’s damn arm….Rex is cooked…

RJ: SWEETWATER ON HIGH!

The referee has his back turned to the action in the ring, freeing Tyler Roth, as Sweetwater climbs the opposite turnbuckle. Wood turns away from the official as Sweetwater leaps toward him…

JT: SCOUTED….MANSON DRIVER!

Wood catches Sweetwater jumping out the air with a boot to the stomach and he ploughs him into the canvass with the driver. Wood then gets up and gets out on the apron as the referee manages to free him from the ropes…..

RJ: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

Wood runs across the apron and leaps into the foot stomp on Roth, crushing his head against the apron and sending him falling to the arena floor. Wood’s knee seems to give way after the impact and he clings to the ropes before getting back into the ring…..

JT: Liam Wood might have done irreparable damage to that knee….

RJ: But he has cleared out Genesis….

….2
…………….3!

JT: JUST LIKE THAT!!!

Ding ding ding

Michael Bird: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner of the 2024 Fight for the Right ………………Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Aaaaddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmsssssssoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

As the footage stops, Wood takes a second, his eyes locked on Rex as he shrugs again

Wood:
So what was that again about Genesis not getting involved?

You see, you can tell me you would have beat me without them but nobody will ever know because they didn't believe in you...if only they had the confidence in you that you seem to have...but then again, without them you had just had my knee put through your face and you were out of it in the middle of that ring. Without them there was no distraction, no rescue and that case would be in my hands right now...

You say you joined Genesis because it's security for you but the truth is you're a coward who can't stand on his own two feet.
You can try and talk down to me all you want and call me kiddo but deep down you know every single thing I've said to you is true...

...Genesis don't believe in you...
...you needed them to make sure you could get a cheap win over me...
...and you'll continue to be seen as a b¡tch until you stand up to each and everyone of those punks...

but like I said, deep down, you know all of this already and you're just in denial.

Wood pauses one last time

Wood:
Go on then...remind me how you're undefeated and show us all how you're going to spin the footage that clearly shows you being saved.

Wood lowers the mic again, sarcastically motioning for Rex to take his turn

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 29 May 2024, 11:33 pm

Rex smirks at Wood from his sanctity of the stage

Rex: Ultimately, that video shows you attacking Michael Sweetwater and Tyler Roth, without either of them laying a glove on you, and then me beating you because you got distracted. And yet again, it's everyone else's fault that Liam Wood choked again. I'm getting pretty fed up of your propaganda now though.

Rex picks up his Fight for the Right case and looks back at Wood

Rex: If you think you can beat me, you'll get your chance this week in our tag team match. In the meantime, you keep rambling on about "Liam Wood versus The World part seventy two", and how "the system" is keeping you down. You can think I'm a coward for getting people to watch my back, but we live in a world now where it isn't survival of the fittest anymore. Work smarter, not harder. And even though you're likely to just make jokes about how I'm not smart... It's still true. And do you know what else is still true, despite everything you've said?

Rex raises his briefcase in the air before answering his own question

Rex: Rex Adamson defeated Liam Wood, at Night of Glory, and is YOUR Fight for the Right Tournament winner. You keep on dealing in ifs and buts, I'll keep dealing in facts.

Rex lowers the briefcase and the microphone, and grins at Wood

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 30 May 2024, 11:42 am

Marky wrote:
Rex smirks at Wood from his sanctity of the stage

Rex: Ultimately, that video shows you attacking Michael Sweetwater and Tyler Roth, without either of them laying a glove on you, and then me beating you because you got distracted. And yet again, it's everyone else's fault that Liam Wood choked again. I'm getting pretty fed up of your propaganda now though.

Rex picks up his Fight for the Right case and looks back at Wood

Rex: If you think you can beat me, you'll get your chance this week in our tag team match. In the meantime, you keep rambling on about "Liam Wood versus The World part seventy two", and how "the system" is keeping you down. You can think I'm a coward for getting people to watch my back, but we live in a world now where it isn't survival of the fittest anymore. Work smarter, not harder. And even though you're likely to just make jokes about how I'm not smart... It's still true. And do you know what else is still true, despite everything you've said?

Rex raises his briefcase in the air before answering his own question

Rex: Rex Adamson defeated Liam Wood, at Night of Glory, and is YOUR Fight for the Right Tournament winner. You keep on dealing in ifs and buts, I'll keep dealing in facts.

Rex lowers the briefcase and the microphone, and grins at Wood

Wood laughs to himself before responding one last time

Wood:
Good to see you're as predicable as ever...you've gone from talking about how you're undefeated this, undefeated that...that you didn't need anyone and you're unstoppable...to talking about how you being a huge pu$$y is actually a sign that you're smart.

Keep telling yourself that...
...maybe you'll eventually believe it...

...but I saw the look on your face when they came out and it wasn't a happy one...
...I've seen the way you look at that idiot Eddy Kent and his belt...

...you can deny it all you want but unlike you, I actually pay attention.

Wood begins to walk away, stepping through the ropes only to pause on the apron

Wood:
Tell you what, how about I put my foot through Kenty's head during our match and I give you that perfect chance to cash in?
I know you like to be helped out every step of the way so I thought I'd at least offer that.

As much as I hate seeing you have that case, seeing you ruin Kenty's life would make it all worth it.

Wood then throws the mic in to the ring at Rex's feet and leaves, steel chair still in hand

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 30 May 2024, 4:04 pm

The current promo takes place after the last episode of Aftermath

As the scene begins we see the beat up van of the Plague Family Cult pull in to the compound and pull up next to the burnt out church the family call their head quarters. After a few moments the driver quickly gets out and opens the back of the van to reveal the figures of Edward Plague and Gazzy D. Plague smiles as he arrives home but Gazzy, who is walking behind him, looks dejected.

As the pair walk Gazzy goes to walk in to the church but Plague motions for him to follow him and the pair begin to walk through the gardens of the compound and speak, away from the other followers. As Plague walks he limps slightly but it's not known how serious this is or if this is just an act for Gazzy.

Plague:
You know that you're my favourite don't you Gareth?

Plague stops in his tracks and turns and faces Gazzy as he continues to speak

Plague:
I understand that this can feel like hell as times but I promise you that it will all be worth it in the end...when all their eyes are finally opened to our truth...even she will see the light.

Gazzy takes a deep breath as Plague alludes to Christy

Gazzy:
I should be with her and Willow...my family need me

Plague's teeth clench as he composes himself

Plague:
Your family is here...it is me.

At Night Of Glory I was put through more pain than my body had ever felt before and I did that to save YOU. I sacrificed myself to ensure that YOU were safe...

...you want to speak of family yet you want to walk away from the one person who is willing to face hell just for you?!

When Uryu Ishida set me on fire it was to free you from his lies...when the Blood Brothers sent me crashing to my demise I did it so that you did not have to face the same fate.

Plague turns his back, not allowing Gazzy to see his face as he speaks

Plague:
Everything I have done is to ensure that you were safe...yet there are those who want to poison my words and use them against you. They want to push a narrative that I am using you but I ask you this...

...who was it who suffered most in all of this?
Was it me or you?

Plague pauses and waits for Gazzy to reply but Gazzy remains silent causing Plague to turn and face him yet again

Plague:
With your help I will spread my message and open more eyes and then your entire family...including Christy and Willow will be here where they belong...

...our home.

Plague smiles at Gazzy who fakes one back before walking away leaving Gazzy alone in the garden with nothing but his thoughts. As the scene ends we see Gazzy pull out a photo that shows him with his wife and child.

x12x

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 31 May 2024, 4:05 pm

Uryu is in a quiet arena, The crowd have not entered yet as Uryu sits on the ring apron and spots Tim Allen approaching from the ramp.

TA: Uryu, You ok to talk?

Uryu nods and looks around at the empty seats.

UI: You ever realise how big this place is? And sometimes how empty it can be?

Tim sits next to Uryu and nods.

TA: Sometimes silence helps people, Some like the noise of a crowd to think. Some like yourself like the silence. I was a little surprised as you wern't on the roof.

UI: Well sometimes a change of scenery helps. If I stayed in the same place all the time I get predictable, Stale. Yet...going somewhere new can be scary.

TA: Every arena we perform at is different Uryu. Rooms change, The setup is different from the desks to the lights in the ceiling. Even management changes can affect us in different ways. Look at JJ handing over to Co GM's, I never expected him to do that.

UI: Yeah, I have been through many leadership changes. Most left me alone to do my own thing. JJ asked me to help and he put his trust in me. Alex Walker tried to lock every roof entrance and put me through the metaphorical mincing machine to the point I was working concussed. To say it was one of the worst experiences here is apt. I will not ask favours of the Co GM's. I won't smoothtalk them. Just do not screw folks over and we won't have a problem.

TA: Alright. It was good to see your determination last week against Marty Helms even though you lost. Have you watched it back yet?

Uryu sighs and lowers his head.

UI: I did my best...and right now it still wasn't enough.

TA: You were not one hundred percent...

Uryu slams his fist on the ring apron.

UI: ...Neither was he Tim! I have worked hurt countless times and yet injury is never going to be an excuse. A loss is a loss and if you asked Marty he would probably say similar. The only thing I can take from that match is that I made him mad by not laying down and dying. I kept coming after him with whatever I had and I did better than the last time I faced him one on one. He sets his goal now on Geoff Steel and I...

Uryu goes quiet as Tim looks concerned.

TA: Uryu? Do you need a little space?

UI: No...I am just thinking about...what's next.

TA: Well do you mean with Mike Masters this week? Or the rumors of you speaking to GazzyD? We did get a brief shot of you and him meeting.

Uryu turns and looks at Tim curiously.

UI: What do you think we talked about?

TA: Well you did assist him when you ran Proving Grounds by taking out one of Plagues hooded cultists. You also were protecting each other when Clarke James's men tried to take over 6CWF.

UI: On that second part Tim I can say that was more protecting 6CWF and every one fighting alongside me had me at their back making sure they wern't taken out. Making sure 6CWF wasn't taken out. Clarke James is dangerous as you well know and he will be back.

TA: And on taking out the cultist?

Uryu puts his hand to his chin, Thinking for a few moments.

UI: I was just making sure the right thing was done. As I have always done through the years. As I will continue to do so. I protect my friends Tim and if you are in trouble I will do the same for you.

TA: I appreciate that Uryu. One more question before I start setting up. Mike Masters, Do you have any concerns about facing someone with a good level of experience that you haven't faced before?

UI: No, Mike has been around the block and knows what to expect when he comes into the ring this week. I watched his match with Scott Harris and I know some of what to expect with him. We both want to get back onto winning ways and that means working hard and going beyond what we normally would do to secure the win. I look forward to the challenge he will bring as I do with anyone with his level of arrogance. Marty Helms did not underestimate me last week and he was a little surprised that I kept on coming after him. Robin Reborn, Johnny Oko, Eddy Kent, Even Edward Plague all underestimated me. I know how good my opponents are and I do not look past them. Just because you are old doesn't mean you are done.

Uryu hops off the ring apron and smiles at Tim.

UI: Cheers for the chat Tim, You go and get set up. I'll go and get ready for what's next.

TA: No problem Uryu. Enjoy the show.

Uryu heads up the ramp with a confident stride.

Uryu Ishida

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 03 Jun 2024, 8:04 am

"Here comes the boom" suddenly blasts through the speaker system and the entire audience is on their feet for the arrival of JJ Johnson. JJ is dressed in a white t-shirt and black jeans. He swaggers to the ring, slapping hands with the fans around ringside and touching knuckles, before he leaps onto the apron and steps through the ropes. JJ looks Reilly and Keane up and down before he clambers onto the ropes to pose in front of the die-hard supporters in the crowd. JJ then leaps down and he takes a mic from Michael Bird. JJ stops pacing now and he stands in front of Reilly.

JJ: The King huh?

*Reilly can be heard saying "That's right" as the audience boo

JJ: I mean you say "that's right" Daniel but I mean don't kings usually got a crown...

*JJ looks at the top of Reilly's head and then shakes his head

JJ: No, that was Scott Harris in 2023......and don't kings usually have gold?

*Again JJ mockingly examines Reilly

JJ: Nope, strike two.....Dicey Reilly got that now...

*The crowd cheer and Reilly gets angry

JJ: Whoah now, hold up....I got it....s*** playa, my bad.....now I know every king got his court jester...

*The audience roar as JJ points at Oliver Keane

JJ: One out o' three, not bad I guess....mo' of a claim than some, far less than others...but I tell you what homie, I'll indulge....I mean why not, if you wanna be "The King" then that's fine by me......I guess that just makes me the King Slayer!

*Crowd pop as JJ laughs

JJ: Oh don't worry yo a55, Reilly....this ain't that deep my man, I ain't hear to perform my Maximus speech....I just had twelve months of that with Clarke James.....you know, the guy who's a55 I just beat so bad he hasn't been seen since?

*The crowd start singing "Goodbye" now

JJ: You know what playa, I'm gone break it down real simple....and when I'm done talking you can come back with whatever you like, get Olly here to lick yo nipples whilst you call yourself "King"....whatever gets you off, I don't really give a f***....

I sat back there and I listened to what you had to say....I mean hell the whole world has had to listen to you run your mouth for months now....and in parts I see what you're saying and in others I just think you another big talker who can't back up s*** when the going gets tough....yeah that's right, I said what I said and you heard me say it....don't act like I stuttered motherf***er....

The record breaking European Champion...

*Reilly is nodding now as the crowd boo

JJ: Hell of an accolade....broke a near fifteen year record set by River Ace...

*Big nostalgic pop for the former star

JJ: Made that championship belt as relevant as many it ever has been....elevated it onto a level with the major titles in this company and for that you deserve respect and a heck of a lot of credit...

*Some of the crowd look confused by JJ's praise

JJ: I ain't gone slight you on that....you bounced back from going 0-7 in your first two months in this company to putting yourself on the periphery of the main event....that takes some doing...13 years since you last held a world championship and you find yourself within touching distance of the biggest and richest prizes in the game....nobody gone deny that you deserve a shot, I don't think anyone would have begrudged you a tilt at the top....

But then you f***ed up!

*JJ glares into Reilly's eyes now as Oliver Keane squirms

JJ: And it's not because you pi55ed off the boss.....it's because you pi55ed off JJ Johnson!

*The crowd roar now

JJ: Out here running yo mouth about being held back....out here talking about contracts....out here making demands and issuing ultimatums...motherf***er you ain't HIM....you ain't the guy and you most certainly ain't in no position to be calling shots....

In the back there be twenty plus guys busting they balls week in and week out....at least half of them are currently running the same race as you....looking for that big opportunity, looking to put themselves back in the primetime....

And yet here you stand....the only one who wants to talk s***.....which brings mo' evidence back to my earlier point, when it comes down to it....you ain't got it...

There's a reason you've been down here (JJ puts his hand toward the canvass) for over a decade, Daniel, and it ain't because you're not talented....we all know your capabilities....but it's because you're lazy, you ain't got the drive....you ain't got the heart......you don't belong at the top, son.....and just in case you needed any proof....that's why I'm here and that's why I'm gone put you back in yo middle of the road a55 box on Friday night....

*The crowd cheer JJ's threat

JJ: You think I've held you back? Boy you ain't been on my radar fo' the last twelve months and believe me when I tell you that you should be thankful for that....because now you're gonna find out what happens when you are....

You out here telling everyone you gone be world champion, it's inevitable.....but befo any of that, you gotta go through JJ Johnson.....you gotta survive Friday night.....you really like your chances?

*More cheers now and JJ is forced to wait a minute for the noise to lessen

JJ: But look, Reilly.....just say, by some kind of miracle....some series of extremely unlikely events....that you find yourself holding world championship gold by the time we get to September....and we reach the final day of your contract, you refusing to sign on the dotted line.....the final hours.....minutes and seconds ticking by...

Tick tock.....tick tock...

*JJ steps closer to Reilly now

JJ: Here's the question you really need to ponder....do you really think this company needs Daniel Reilly to be relevant.....or does Daniel Reilly need 6CWF to mean anything?

Seventeen years and counting.....they've come and they've gone....they all said the same thing....bigger and better than yo a55....

But what's the one thing that remains...

*JJ points around now as the audience go wild

JJ: You wanna leave? I'll personally escort yo a55 out the door....because when Daniel Reilly is done, there's a whole locker-room ready to take yo place....

Nobody is bigger than this....you'd do well to remember that....King!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 03 Jun 2024, 5:06 pm

* "Here comes the boom" suddenly blasts through the speakers and the entire audience rises to their feet as JJ Johnson makes his entrance. JJ swaggers to the ring and leaps up inside, taking a mic from Michael Bird. He looks Reilly and Keane up and down before he poses in front of the fans. JJ walks in front of Reilly now.

JJ: You know it's funny "King".....I'm looking at you right now and I gotta admit....I'm disappointed....

*JJ scans Reilly up and down

JJ: No crown....

*Crowd cheer

JJ: No gold....Dicey took care of that...

*Crowd pop

JJ: But I guess you got the court jester at least...

*JJ points at Keane, who looks annoyed, as the crowd laugh

JJ: One out o' three, homeboy....don't sound or look like no King I ever knew or heard of befo....but you know what, playa, I'll indulge you fo' tonight....

See you out here talking....and talking......and talking...

*Reilly is clearly annoyed by JJ even being in the ring with him

JJ: But that's you in a nutshell really, ain't it?

Nobody gone deny you made the European Championship relevant again....record breaking champion....

*Reilly nods his head, ignoring the crowd's boos

JJ: Broke River Ace's fifteen year record....some going.....elevated that belt, added some prestige....no denying....

And most in the back, most in the know....they say now you ready to step it up....main event....bright lights...

*Oliver Keane is yelling "And the new"

JJ: Pipe down b1tch, you talk when I say you can....

*Keane quickly stops yelling

JJ: Daniel Reilly ready to return to the mixer for world titles.....thirteen years after the last one...

*You can see this comment slightly jars and rankles with Reilly

JJ: And I don't think you'd find anyone denying you deserve a tilt.....new season, fresh faces....why not you?

I'll tell you why, fool....because then you f***ed up!

*Crowd pop

JJ: Out here running yo mouth about JJ Johnson....about being held back....about contracts and money....(JJ puts a mocking voice on) Oh it should be me....I should be the main star....

STAND DOWN, B!TCH!

*Oliver Keane has tried to talk again as JJ's hand closes over his mic

JJ: You went 0-7 in your first two months in this company and then you got yo a55 in gear and you made something happen....title on your shoulder...climbing the ladder...

Congratulations...you made yourself semi-relevant...

But then you had to say my name....why? why would you do that, Daniel? why would you go ahead and f*** with your own career like that? I just don't understand....make it make sense to me...

*JJ scratches his chin now as the audience chant his name

JJ: You know the last guy who f***ed with me? He's gone....done a Houdini and vanished.....the guy before him, Chinese fella...nobody even knows if he dead or alive....

Moral of the story....bad s*** happens to people who get into it with JJ Johnson...

*More cheers ringing around now

JJ: You could have just gone on to the next level.....fought it out with the rest of the chasing pack....but unlike them, you had some real bad advice...

*JJ eyes Oliver Keane now

JJ: I assume this pi55rag here had something to do with your whiny little comments about being held back....but the fact is, Daniel, do you really believe that?

JJ Johnson just spent twelve months at war with some psychopath who invaded every inch of my life.....you weren't even on my radar....and you should have kept it that way.....you think I've stalled your career? Motherf***er you have no idea....but you bout to find out...

Wanna stand out here and talk about contracts? About how you gone take a world title and walk out o' here in September? That's the game now huh? That's your idea of making a statement?

Look around.....seventeen years those doors been open.....and there's one constant...

*JJ points to the audience and the cheers grow louder

JJ: Want me to stand here and list the names bigger and greater than you....

Cassius Zhi...

Keith Leone....

Hero....

*Each of those names get huge reactions. Reilly looks especially annoyed to hear Hero's name

JJ: We had those guys....and then we didn't....Nigel Napalm, TGA, Nemesis, Crime Lord, Median....the list goes on and on....

Some o' them thought they were bigger than this place....better....that somehow their absence would mean something....

Guess what....it didn't....

Because nobody bigger than this....nobody.....nothing.....

*JJ steps closer to Reilly now

JJ: If, and it's a big f***ing if, by some miracle you find yourself as world champion in September....and you still refuse to sign the contract extension.....we reach the final day....hours....minutes....seconds...

Tick, tock....Tick...

Crowd: TOCK!

JJ: I'll personally escort yo a55 out the door......because this place, this company....it lives on without you in it...

But you....without this place? What's left? You can keep the belt and you can use it to choke Olly here whilst he w@ank himself off in a wardrobe somewhere....I don't give a f*** and all these people in here....they don't care either....

*There is barely an inch between the stars now

JJ: But we both know you'll sign.....because being here gives you the mediocre purpose you crave, nothing more and nothing less...

And that's what this really boils down to....the real reason you shouted my names from the rooftops....the real reason it's been thirteen years since you last held a world title...

It's called self-sabotage, Daniel....you know, deep down, you don't cut it at the top level....it's easier to blame me, the boss, for cutting yo legs out from under you but in reality you are creating your own obstacles, your own problems....

A damn fine European Champion....one of the best ever, no doubt...

But world champion? That's a bigger joke than the waste of space here carrying yo bags...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Mon 03 Jun 2024, 10:08 pm

[A sun kissed and scorching hot day greets the 6CWF audience as the camera reveals the beautiful country of Monaco, on the French Riviera. The camera goes past famous Monaco, showing the glamour and the beauty of the place with the beautiful cars, casinos and people. We see glistening red Ferrari's driving at a crawl near the harbour area where the camera begins to focus in on. A fairly large and ostentatious black yacht is moored in the harbour, seemlessly riding a slight tide. We then see, in poison green lettering "Daddy" etched into the side of the yacht. The scene then changes to the poop deck at the back of the yacht where a makeshift interview area has been erected. Veteran 6CWF roving reporter, Jack Reynolds greets the camera with a trademark smile. He is wearing a pair of smart blue chinos and a white ralph lauren polo shirt and a rolex watch. Reynolds nods in excitement as he welcomes in the 6CWF universe with the backdrop of the glorious med.]

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a very special 6CWF exclusive  taking place in the glorious principality of Monaco. Today, we have been invited onto this amazing yacht by the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion, the daddy of 6CWF, the leader of Genesis, The end game boss Eddy Kent and his special advisor, Ralph Santos. We will be hearing Eddy Kent's thoughts and feelings about the state of play in 6CWF. So without further ado... Eddy, thank you for having us. What are your thoughts and feelings with the current landscape of 6CWF?

[The camera swivels 180 degrees and reveals the pair of Eddy Kent and Ralph Santos sat down on comfortable looking chairs beside a expensive wooden oak table with bowls of fresh fruit, bottled water and of course the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship. Santos is wearing a Ralph Lauren green polo shirt and smart black trousers. Kent is wearing a pair of casual under armour black and the exclusive addidas Genesis trainers in black and poison green. Kent is wearing a grey under armour workout shirt also. As the camera zooms in on the pair further, we see Santos looking slightly sweaty and anxious after the events of the last episode of Proving Grounds. Santos furrows his brow and his eyes remain fixed on Kent. Kent's overall demeanour seems calm albeit slightly on edge after the events of the last show. Kent cracks open a bottle of water, sips from it before screwing the top back on it and placing it back on the table. The camera also reveals Kent is sporting a bruise on his temple after Proving Grounds. Kent purses his lips and crunches his shoulders before leaning forward in his chair to address Reynolds and the 6CWF universe.]

Kent: How about a thank you first, Jack? a proper acknowledgment of me and my yacht? You should feel honoured to be aboard this fine vessel. Go on Jack, acknowledge me and this yacht and thank me for inviting you and your crew on this vessel. Because if it was up to me, I would of said no. I would of said no, this yacht is only for the best. This yacht is for me and my Genesis boys... even the king of Monaco knows this, Jack. Hell, I don't even have to pay the fee to moor in the harbour! they pay it for me. So go ahead, Jack. Thank and acknowledge me first before I tell the world what they need to hear..

[Kent looks slightly sinister as he crunches his knuckles as Santos looks at Reynolds, his eyes widening and mouthing do the right thing as beads of sweat trickle down his head. Reynolds shakes his head in agreement and then replies to a daunting looking Eddy Kent.]

JR: Thank you Eddy. Thank you for being the greatest champion in 6CWF history and inviting me onto your yacht...Your thoughts and feelings about the current landscape of 6CWF, the hour match and everything inbetween. It already seems that Genesis and yourself has some enemies and that list is growing.

[Kent leans back, looking full of himself and a relaxed. Kent chuckles with Santos, before placing his arms on the rests of the chair and remains leaned back. Kent shakes his head with ominous confidence and glee before raising his head back up at Reynolds and the camera, those ice cold blue eyes piercing the camera. Kent then begins to speak as Santos looks at Kent and then back to the 6WF championship.]

Kent: My thoughts Jacky boy... well, my thoughts are this. As the undisputed 6WF world heavyweight champion, the end game boss and the 6CWF Daddy, I think it would be remiss of me not to start of with a honest apology on behalf of all 6CWF staff to the all of our 6CWF universe for the actions of two men. They are Chris Patricks and Liam Wood. I want to apologise to you all for their actions. These aren't the actions of rational men... these are the actions of animals. They know that they come for the iconic Genesis and the greatest 6CWF world heavyweight champion of all time they, they get their moment in the sun. I can't blame them, I really cant. However, the pain and hurt they inflicted on Genesis for the past few weeks should never of happened. And for that I want to apologise to you all for having to witness such mindless violence...This is my family, this is my boys we're talking about getting hurt, including me.

Kent: The way I see it, how dare they. How dare they swing at the greatest to ever do it and swing at the greatest faction to ever do it. How dare they... I saw all over social media that you, the fans, you're all excited and happy that Genesis and I who have paved the way for countless men and women in this business are being targeted and harmed. I had to spend a day or so in hospital, the doctors said I was lucky not to sustain internal head injuries. I was lucky that when Liam Wood smashed my head on my title I didn't suffer a concussion. I didn't suffer a haemorraghe. I am a man who is at the forefront of the wrestling business and yet I'm disrespected in the ring and on social media like that. It is a crime, Jack. My boys are also lucky that no harm came to them, nothing to extensive. But Jack... it's sickening, and trust me. It will not happen again. There will be consequences to all of Genesis's enemies.

Kent: The truth is that what is to come for you both, Liam and Chris, the truth is that it all could of been avoided. And anyone else for that matter who is trying to ruin my perfect Genesis. To try and take and destroy everything I and my boys have built. Chris, Liam and the rest are going to see how hard it is to reply to my tweets when your fingers are broken. You are all going to see how hard it is to read letters and emails when your eyes are so swollen and red that you can't make out the faintest symbol. You are going to see how hard it is to talk to your fans or your loved ones on the phone when your jaw is broken. As a public statement to my 6CWF world, it's worth saying that all who try and destroy what Genesis and my boys have set out, you will see what happens when you cross my Genesis. When you cross daddy, the greatest of all time, you will pay the price. So at my proving grounds, me and my son, Rex Adamson we are going to begin another process of taking out the trash.

Kent: You know, Jack, I could reel of the names to you... Chris Patricks, Liam Wood, Scott Harris.. I could go on and on. But these three seem to have this warped sense of wanting to be the heroes. Whether it is being a hero to  underground fans who want to see this great company on it's knees or trying to be a hero in the respect of stopping my perfect Genesis, you will pay the price. You cross my path, you cross Genesis's path and the inevitability of my greatest of all time era and trying to take my 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship... I will crush you. Genesis and I will crush you all... It doesn't matter if it's less than an hour or more than an hour, we will crush you all.

Kent: It really is a tale as old as time, Jack. These... wrestlers, if you want to call them that. These wrestlers all like to talk a big game, they like to act the big men. Sneak attacks, insults, empty threats... etc etc I could go on. But we all know it gets to a breaking point. It all gets to a breaking point and that breaking point is at Scars and Stripes in July. But Jack, these guys knows... everyone knows who is walking out after the hour as champion. And the losers of the hour match are doomed to fail at the hands of me and Genesis. The hour.. it's going to be your daddy against some of the top talent 6CWF has to offer.. I have no doubt in my mind it will be one for the ages, like all of my previous battles. Ironman matches, Submission matches, single matches, fighting in the elimination chamber, fatal four way matches... Main eventing Born in Fire and Night of Glory. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, Jack to know who has won all those matches in the past year...

Kent: But something does bother me... it's like these guys, they all want to raise the ante against me. And I understand why they would want to do that Jack, I really do. They all want that one shot of immortality, that one chance to become immortal and defeat the greatest champion in the wrestling industry in this era. I can't believe I'm saying this but if someone does beat me then the 6CWF world heavyweight championship will be theirs and my ascent in God mode ceases. However... these guys should know that there will be nowhere to run and nowhere to in this one hour match. There will just be me against the pretenders, on one of the biggest stages with the lights shinining bright in the main event, where they believe they were born to be in. Fact is, Jack.. I don't have to believe, because I know one thousand percent I belong at the top.

[Kent leans back forward and takes his bottle of water, unscrews the cap and takes a big gulp this time as Reynolds looks on. Reynolds then asks Kent another question as Kent screws the cap back on the bottle and places it down. ]

JR: This hour match coming up at Scars and Stripes... do you feel that you can go the distance against what is to be the best 6CWF talent in a match where conceivably you can lose your 6WF undisputed championship?

Kent:This match.. the hour match, which has lit up social media with discussion and which you have been talking about will seperate the daddy from the contenders, Jack. This match will allow me and all of my 6CWF world to see who the greatest in this business is, in that very ring. Hands down.  I've been to this place before, Jack... many, many times. The other guys.. they don't want to go the one place... sure, they can act the tough guy but come on. You can see it in their eyes and on social media. They are scared... all those guys in the back are terrified of trying to even compete in a match like this Jack. Sixty minutes..alot can happen in sixty minutes. I don't know if the guys involved in this match to come know what that means Jack, I really don't.

Kent: Sixty minutes, Jack. You and all of the 6CWF universe want to find out who the man is? you want to find out who the greatest in this era of 6CWF is? my question is can they go the distance, Jack? becuase I know I can. Sixty minutes where the one with the most falls will be rightly called the greatest and of course, the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion. The challengers have got to think..They have gotta think really hard about what they want. I mean really think. Have a deep look inside your hearts.. ignore the fans approvals and chants. They all must ask themselves deep down... Can they hang with the greatest? can you hang with my Genesis? can you step into that ring and go one hour with a man in his god mode era. Can they go the distance with Daddy? can they put it all on the line and hope to god their lungs dont explode before the end. Can you accept the fact that their dreams of toppling me and my genesis will end in their own vivid and worst nightmare. Can they understand that it is my time and era to be the greatest of my generation as they all lie on their backs on that mat, gasping for air and clearing your eyes of sweat after sixty minutes of getting schooled by the best in this business. Jack, they're going to look into my eyes and they will know without a shadow of a doubt that however hard they try... they cannot or will not be ever on my level because I have no equal.

Kent: Look around you Jack... we're on a yacht, at sea. But I promise you, At Stars and stripes, the contenders will truly realise the feeling like you're lost at sea. That dark, chilling feeling you get when the water is cold and the sun is fading away. Knowing that the sea you're in is filled with sharks but knowing that the greatest white shark of them all is going to tear you all limb from limb. I'm going to retain my 6WF undisputed world heavyweight championship at Scars and stripes in Texas. Without a doubt in my mind. And my world, the 6CWF universe will know this era of Genesis does not and cannot be stopped. An era of greatness and dominance. The best of all time... because I'm the end game boss. I'm the daddy of 6CWF and I am... inevitable.

[An egotistical Eddy Kent looks around and whispers something to Ralph Santos who nods in agreement. Santos then stands up and address Jack Reynolds and the 6CWF crew as Eddy Kent takes another drink of water.]

RS: Okay, now you can leave this yacht. Remember it as one of the best days of your lives!

[Santos begins to usher the crew off of Kent's yacht as they slowly begin to walk away from the yacht. The final image of the scene is of Kent looking at his 6WF world championship and then looking up at the clear blue sky in contemplation. Kent then eyeballs the the championship again and back at the camera with a snarl and confident demeanour as the scene fades away to black and to a TeamZoomZoom commercial break.]

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 04 Jun 2024, 1:18 pm

We see Rex Adamson sneaking away from the Genesis Tour Bus, he is seen scrolling on his phone and then making a phone call.

Rex: Hey. I know. It's a little awkward and I can't really talk right now...

There is silence as Rex is listening to the person at the other end of the phone

Rex: Yeah. Okay. Look, I know I've got this contract, but a match like The Hour... There's literally no reason why they wouldn't add me.

There is more silence as Rex listens to the other person

Rex: If the World Title stays in Genesis, that's more important than the details about "who"...

Rex looks around cautiously to make sure nobody can hear him

Rex: Look, I've gotta go... Just see what he says yeah? This isn't about double crossing, this is about helping Eddy... Yeah. Okay, bye.

Rex ends the call, and sighs, before walking back to the Tour Bus

Marky

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed 05 Jun 2024, 8:27 am

*JJ contemplates Reilly's words for a few seconds

JJ: Fine speech...

*The crowd pop at the John Cena reference

JJ: Yet another superstar who is threatening to put JJ Johnson out.....broken ankle this time huh?

*JJ smiles as the crowd boo. He then runs his hand along the scar on his neck

JJ: Nine years ago, Lex Hart broke my neck....they said I'd never wrestle again, they said I'd be lucky to walk again....yet here I stand...

11 years ago they wheeled me out of Born in Fire on a stretcher, oxygen mask after the most hellacious war with Cassius Zhi....yet here I stand...

But you....you're the guy? You're the guy to end it all?

*JJ turns to the crowd with a grin

JJ: I mean maybe....they always say it's the ones you least suspect......the taxman got Al Capone.....that little kid blasted Omar in The Wire.....perhaps you gone surprise everyone on Friday night....perhaps this truly is the last time JJ Johnson ever steps foot in the squared circle...

*The audience are booing whilst Reilly nods his head. JJ steps close to Reilly again

JJ: But if that's the case motherf***er then best believe I'm taking yo a55 with me...

*Crowd pop

JJ: You ain't never been to war with someone like me, Daniel....this one gone hit different....and when that bell sounds you gone have to back up all this big talk....the pressure kicking in yet?

Because if you can't beat JJ Johnson....you ain't ever gone win a world title again....now believe that!

*Reilly's jaw is clenched whilst Oliver Keane tries to keep him calm

JJ: But let's get back to yo other points and just address the utter horses*** coming out yo mouth....

You carried this company for eight months? I ain't here to dispute yo accomplishments big boy....but this also ain't no pi55ing competition so wind it in....I got a whole locker-room full o' guys who could say the same damn thing....did you have a good year? Damn straight....but so did Eddy Kent....Scott Harris.....Liam Wood....Rex Adamson.......Uryu Ishida held a world title fo' seven months.....if I was gone place yo a55 on a list....

*JJ holds his hand close to his chest

JJ: I'd say you were pretty mid...

*The audience cheer and laugh at Reilly's anger

JJ: Then you flapped yo gums about competition levels....complaining about fighting Geoff Steel (huge crowd response)....you mean the guy who just won the Xtreme Championship? Final four in the Gateway to Glory? Went to hell and back with Blue Dragon in one of the feuds of the year? Makes total sense that you see him as undeserving....

*JJ rolls his eyes

JJ: And Dicey Reilly (another massive crowd response).....you say he didn't deserve a shot at you but remind of what happened when he got one?

*Reilly is red in the face

JJ: You think I just made this match off the back of a "15 year" feud tagline? Dicey is a hall of famer who came back to 6CWF after a hiatus....laid a feud to rest with, arguably, the most bloodthirsty man in pro wrestling in Marty Helms......then defeated Genesis inside of War Games....not to mention the fact he beat yo a55 in singles competition just a month befo he beat you again at Night of Glory?

Selective memory be a motherf***er I know but don't play these games with JJ Johnson because he knows what's up....

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: As for your final point...

*JJ is laughing now

JJ: A tale as old as time....JJ Johnson and his friends in the main event of Night of Glory.....pi55ed you off huh?

*Reilly is saying "Damn right it did" whilst the crowd cheer

JJ: I see how you trying to paint out like it was some kind of Kliq mentality....like I played favourites and put ourselves on top.....and you ain't the only one with those feelings, I know that...

But here's the crux so listen up close.....any match on that card could have headlined....your match with Dicey was an absolute shoe-in...but it's been the same since day one when it comes to decisions made in a JJ Johnson regime....I listen to them...

*The audience go wild as JJ points to the crowd

JJ: Yo, Manchester......y'all happy that JJ Johnson & The Coalition headlined Night of Glory?

Crowd: DAMN STRAIGHT!

JJ: Who would you rather watch.....JJ Johnson (crowd pop).....or Daniel Reilly (huge boos)....

Crowd: JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ! JJ!

JJ: I give the people what they want....and people like you, with no clue on how it all works behind that curtain, you just don't get it....6CWF is as popular as it ever has been and that is because we listen to our audience and we don't bow down to the whims and demands of egotistical pieces of s*** like you....

JJ Johnson in one form or another has been running this show for a decade....how many world titles I won in that time, Daniel?

In fact how many titles I won at all?

*JJ makes a "0" with his fist

JJ: You know how many I should have won? You know how many times I should have had championship gold over my shoulder or around my waist? You any idea how many people I "put over" in that time when in reality I should have been the guy with his arm raised in victory?

You think I'm the guy with a golden shovel to bury talent? Motherf***er I make talent...

You standing out here talking s*** about something you never have and never will have experience of....everything I do, I do for this company....but the numbers don't lie b1tch and when I'm on that screen, we all make money...

*Crowd cheer

JJ: So the one thing you got right is that I'm back, full time.....and that spells disaster fo yo a55 and everyone else in the back...because a part-time JJ Johnson has been circling the periphery fo' a long time...

What do you think I'm gone do now I'm here every goddamn week?

*JJ lets the crowd cheer and chant for nearly a minute

JJ: You said my peak was 15 years ago?

*Reilly can be heard saying "You're finished"

JJ: So how's it gonna look for you when this "over the hill" "past it" "finished" version of JJ Johnson beats yo a55 all over Manchester on Friday night?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed 05 Jun 2024, 3:17 pm

Daniel Reilly is noticeably angry as the fans are chanting for JJ. Reilly is staring right at JJ as Keane begins to whisper into Reilly's ear as Reilly keeps his eyes locked with JJ's. Keane says something and backs away as Reilly then begins to smile.

DR: You are a very angry little individual, JJ Johnson, who needs to start speaking like a man of his age should! But you seem to love going through points so allow the King to follow the example of the boss and do the same!

Now you stand there and you doubt the King's ability to do you some serious harm? You think just because all those years ago back when you were relevant, you could come back from serious injury that this time it will be the same? JJ, forgive Daniel Reilly for being so blunt but you are just too old. You are no longer the JJ Johnson who lit 6WF up, you are no longer the big time franchise that everybody knew and loved. All the King sees stood in front of him is a broken old man shouting at the clouds about how he is going to do this and he is going to do that. JJ, you are not going to do anything because whilst memory loss may be starting for you, the King is here to remind you that you aren't fighting Percy Percival, you aren't fighting Geoff Steel, you aren't fighting Uryu Ishida, you are fighting Daniel Reilly, the King of the Streets, and he is going to snap that old bone in your ankle quicker then you can say 'you're fired'!

JJ, you are out here talking like a man who actually stands a chance against the King. You talk about taking the King down with you but the reality is the only thing of Daniel Reilly you are taking down is his stock and reputation because of the fact the King is forced to share a ring with you! JJ, should you not of took charge of this company, you would not be relevant. You took this company when nobody else would and whilst the King does not want you to think he is criticizing for you that, it has led you to some sort of fantasy that your name still means something in 2024. JJ, these fans may chant your name but that is because you are a nostalgia act! The reason you have won 0 Titles is not because of your creative wisdom, it's because you just don't have it in you to keep up with everyone else!

Reilly is laughing at JJ who remains unfazed as the fans continue to chant for JJ.

DR: Now the King believes your next point was competition? You talk Geoff Steel up like you have not been watching this product for the last 12 months! Geoff Steel has lost every big match he has been in but you felt the need to give him 3 straight Title matches! Whilst the King was trying to raise the prestige of one of the Titles on YOUR show, you were doing everything you could to discredit the Championship by booking Geoff into Title matches when he had no right being stood in the ring with the King!

And then you have the nerve to talk about selective memory when it was the King who beat Dicey Reilly one on one just weeks before he was then somehow booked into a European Championship match! But that's just how it is for you isn't it, JJ. If they are willing to kiss your a*se, you are willing to allow them to cut the line.

JJ is shouting at Reilly that 'ain't nobody cut any lines on my watch' as Reilly simply chuckles to himself.

DR: It's funny because all Daniel Reilly has tried to do is add some prestige and some integrity to your company, JJ. All Daniel Reilly asked for when he was a record setting Champion was for the King's opponents to of earned a shot at the Title, but the King guesses he must of missed Marlon's winning streak when he was given a Title shot! Or maybe Cody Walker got just too many applauses in his loss when the King won the Title so he also got a shot at the Title, but hey, that's just the King using logic, something you don't seem to have gotten a grasp of, eh 'player'?

But that leads the King nicely onto the last point, JJ Johnson's booking decisions. Now JJ, the King does not want to repeat himself but JJ Johnson, The Saint and Acer in a Night of Glory main event? You think that's what the fans wanted to see?

Daniel Reilly would have no issue agreeing with you if this was 15 years ago but now? You and your good old chums need to understand that this is a different time, a different jungle, and it is the King who stands tall amongst all these men you seem to think are above Daniel Reilly!

The fans are booing as JJ tells Reilly to listen to the crowd.

DR: JJ, you can stand out here and tell the King until your red in the face about how much of a threat you are. You can try and convince the World that you are all of a sudden dangerous just because you are now a full time performer. The reality is that the King does not and will not buy the crap you are trying to sell. To the King, you are still the same man in the suit who picks and chooses who gets on top depending on who has paid you the most compliments that month.

But let the King get one thing straight, JJ. The King does not fear you. The King did not fear you as his boss and the King certainly does not fear you as a competitor. You said that Daniel Reilly messed up by saying your name but the reality is you messed up by answering. The King is all down for these nostalgia acts but just like the King put Percy Percival down last week, you will be the latest to see that Daniel Reilly is far from just talk as he breaks your ankle before pushing you aside as the King continues on his path to the World Championship!

DanielReilly

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:13 pm

A video package begins to play. It is black with white text

YOU HAVE EIGHT NEW MESSAGES AND THREE SAVED MESSAGES, NEW MESSAGE.

Damien Andrews: Alright Logan, it's Da.... it's Damien, just give us a bell when you're free yeah? Got stuff we need to talk about. Alright. Speak soon. Tara

END OF MESSAGE.

NEW MESSAGE.

Blue Dragon: 'Erm... Logan, I'm going to the graveyard later. I know she's my mum, but if you wanna come with, you're more than welcome. I know we need to talk... I saw what happened last week, the cameraman? Hope your alright mate, giz a call back when you get this.. speak soon mate'

END OF MESSAGE.

NEW MESSAGE

Blue Dragon: Logan, it's B, I rang you the other day, still not heard back, I wanted to talk to you about damien.. erm.. dad.. whatever you wanna call him. Listen, I don't know what he's up to, but I don't trust him, please don't get involved with him.. he will fill you with promises, he will offer you what you want, but there will be catch.. just call me back please Logan, I'm getting worried...'

END OF MESSAGE.

NEW MESSAGE.

Damien Andrews: Logan, it's Damien...Andrews. Ring me when you get a chance son.......erm... Yeah, give me a ring. Ta.

END OF MESSAGE.

NEW MESSAGE

Blue Dragon: 'Where are you Logan? I've spoke to the lads, I've spoke to Management and no one has seen you. Please don't make me get in touch with dad. Logan, just call me back, you're not at home, I've asked around the gyms.. please don't do anything stupid, I'm here, I'm on your side Logan. Love you mate, call me..'

END OF MESSAGE.

NEW MESSAGE.

Blue Dragon: What the F**k? LOGAN!! CALL ME BACK YOU D***H**D. IVE SPOKE TO DAD, HE HAS NO CLUE!! LOGAN CALL ME!!'

END OF MESSAGE.

NEW MESSAGE.

Damien Andrews: Logan your brother has called me, why don't you give me a call too. If he can man up so can you. Ring me back ASAP. Ta

END OF MESSAGE

NEW MESSAGE.

Blue Dragon: 'Logan I'm sorry, your really starting to make me worry now, I've been ringing you all week, answer the f*****g phone you bel**nd.. stop being such a drama queen.. yes I'm not happy about all this either but there's no need to do nothing stupid. I'm here when you realise, you're acting a nob, if you're not at the show, I'm getting the boys involved..'

END OF MESSAGE.

The scene fades.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Bentyf1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down