The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Presents Aftermath - Thursday 19th September 2024 (Episode 40)

+12
Uryu Ishida
Tacos&Tequila
TheCultOfPersonality
BlueDragon1205
Steel
DanielReilly
DP
President Trump
Perfect Jack
Marky
acer101
JJJohnson
16 posters

Go down

6CWF Presents Aftermath - Thursday 19th September 2024 (Episode 40) Empty 6CWF Presents Aftermath - Thursday 19th September 2024 (Episode 40)

Post by JJJohnson Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:07 pm

Live from the MVM Dome, Budapest, Hungary
Start time : 7:30pm
Official theme songs: "All of the lights" by Rihanna & Kanye West

Bout 1
Angus Plague vs Diego Romero

Bout 2
The Brothers of Seduction vs Jimmy Phillips/Mike Masters

Bout 3
Acer vs Chris Patricks

Bout 4
GazzyD/Geoff Steel Vs Daniel Reilly/Perfect Jack (Revolution)

Bout 5
Logan Kincade vs Uryu Ishida

Main Event
Liam Wood vs Rex Adamson
*If Wood wins he gets a title shot/if he loses he receives no more chances at Eddy Kent*

*Plus all the fallout from an explosive Beachfront Brawl event including:

*JJ Johnson & The Saint's reaction to Acer's betrayal as well as an in depth look into Acer's mindset
*Blue Dragon's response to his brother's deceit
*The build to Born in Fire and next week's Unleashed II special
*Medical updates on Dicey Reilly & Scott Harris
*Reaction to Rex Adamson's decision to stay with Genesis
*Who is the mystery man in the Diego Romero vignettes?
*What can we expect from Angus Plague's debut?
*Reaction to Daniel Reilly's "controversial" EWF Championship win - will management respond? Who will be next in line for a title tilt?
*Who will be the next line to challenge for the Xtreme & European Championships? Who will callout Genesis and the tag belts?
*Is the "Key to the Kingdom" still part of 6CWF's plans?
*Updates on all competitors involved in the hellacious Elimination Chamber
*Is Edward Plague set to return for revenge on GazzyD?
*Can Liam Wood put aside his disappointment from Beachfront Brawl and become the first man to defeat Rex Adamson?
*Will Chris Patricks & Uryu Ishida cross paths again
*Plus much, much more.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Aftermath - Thursday 19th September 2024 (Episode 40) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Aftermath - Thursday 19th September 2024 (Episode 40)

Post by acer101 Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:24 pm

Timothy Allen and his cameraman are dashing through the labyrinthine corridors of the arena, hunting down the next interviewee. In their hurry, Allen spots a figure slumped near a stack of production crates. It’s Acer, still in his ring gear, a towel draped over his head, his body hunched over. His chest trembles with each breath, and even through the silence, the shaking of his frame reveals a man consumed by silent, uncontrollable sobs.

Allen hesitates for a moment before approaching, sensing the weight of Acer’s anguish. In a voice barely louder than a whisper, he breaks the quiet.

"Acer," Allen begins softly, "do you think you can talk right now?"

Acer pulls the towel from his face slowly, revealing tear-streaked cheeks and bloodshot eyes. He sniffs a few times, composing himself just enough to answer with a solemn nod.

“Acer, you put on an incredible show out there. People are already calling it the match of the night. How are you feeling?” Allen asks, trying to provide a foothold of positivity for Acer to stand on.

Acer stares down at the floor, his voice trembling as he replies, “Heartbroken. Tonight was supposed to be my moment, my crowning achievement after seventeen long years. It was right there, within my grasp... and it was ripped away. No—it was stolen from me.”

He wipes his face, his voice breaking with raw emotion, as Allen continues. “I know it’s still fresh, but can you talk us through what happened in the Main Event? Turning on your friend, your brother, JJ Johnson—that’s got people talking.”

For a moment, Acer freezes, eyes locked on Allen. Then, slowly, he stands, his entire demeanour hardening. The sorrow fades, replaced by something much darker. His voice, once shaky, now simmers with controlled fury.

“Turned on JJ? No. JJ turned on me!" His voice rises as his anger builds. "You think I should have his back? Why? Why should I stand by someone who’s never been there for me? I’ve bled for him, fought wars for him, but when I need him? He’s never there. When I’m being fined by the Chuckle Brothers that he put in charge, he tells me to 'fend for myself.' I’m fighting for my first World Title, and where’s JJ? Partying, throwing dollars at strippers. I’m looking for support, and all he does is rub his past glories in my face by parading around with the TAW Championship.”

Acer’s hands clench into fists as he steps from foot to foot, getting more and more agitated with every movement. “When he’s got a fight, and I’m in the same room as his opponent, I make sure they opponents are perturbed and put off their game before they even step in the ring. But when the shoes on the other foot? He’s wishing my opponents luck! And those posters... the Coalition, RockV2—plastered all over the walls like he’s trying to erase me from his own history. You think I turned on JJ? No. JJ’s been turning his back on me for years.”

The room feels colder, the tension thicker. Allen tries to keep his composure, but Acer’s shift is unmistakable. His next question comes carefully.

“Why now, though?” Allen asks, almost flinching as the last syllable leaves his lips, worried at what Acers reaction may be.

Acer’s eyes flash as he answers. “Why now? I have an angel on one shoulder, a devil on the other. And for years, I’ve listened to that angel preach hard work, dedication, patience. But lately, that devil’s voice has grown louder. And tonight, when I saw Daniel Reilly get away with another stolen victory, watched the Chuckle Brothers just stand there, doing nothing, I realised something: the devil’s been right all along.”

Acer’s voice drops, cold and calculating. “The fight for relevance isn’t about stepping out of JJ’s shadow. It’s about going through him. I’ve wasted too much time playing by the rules. If I want what’s mine, I have to take it. By any means necessary.”

Glad that he got through that last question unscathed, Allen begins to wrap up the interview, offering some hopeful words about future opportunities. “Thank you, Acer. I’m sure you’ll bounce back. Another shot will come your way—”

But before Allen can finish, Acer moves in a blur. His hands are suddenly around Allen’s throat, pinning him to the wall. Acer’s face is twisted with rage, his eyes wild.

“‘Bounce back’? ‘Another shot’?” Acer hisses through clenched teeth, his grip tightening. “Do you think this is just a bump in the road? It’s taken me almost two decades to get a World Championship opportunity! Two decades for what I deserve!”

Allen’s face turns purple as Acer’s voice drops to a chilling whisper. “I’m done playing nice. I’m done being a pawn in everyone else’s game. I’ll do whatever it takes to become World Champion. *Anything*. And no one—*no one*—can stop me.”

For a few terrifying moments, Acer’s hands remain locked around Allen’s neck. Then, as if waking from a trance, Acer’s eyes widen in shock. His grip loosens, and Allen crumples to the floor, gasping for air. Acer stares at him in horror, his voice faltering.

“I... I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to—” He stumbles back, panic flooding his face. “I’ve got to go. I’m sorry.”

And with that, Acer turns and bolts down the corridor, leaving Allen on the ground, colour slowly returning to his face as he struggles to catch his breath.

acer101

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

6CWF Presents Aftermath - Thursday 19th September 2024 (Episode 40) Empty Re: 6CWF Presents Aftermath - Thursday 19th September 2024 (Episode 40)

Post by Marky Tue Sep 10, 2024 4:30 pm

We are at the Beachfront Brawl post show Press Conference, Rex Adamson walks out with no music or introduction, catching the associated media off guard. Rex is carrying his Fight for the Right briefcase, which has his newly won 6CWF Tag Team Championship wrapped around it and strapped through the briefcase handle. Rex is wearing his Genesis tracksuit and has plasters on his forehead, he is moving gingerly as he walks to the podium and takes a seat, nonchalantly dropping the briefcase/belt onto the table in front of him.

Rex smirks as he gets comfortable, before speaking into the microphone.

Rex: First of all, this won't be a Q and A. I'm not taking any questions. But I have some things I would like to say.

Rex takes a sip of water and then takes a quick glance at his briefcase and belt on the desk

Rex: Namely, “Rex’s Choice”, as it’s been deemed, wasn’t about anything other than what is best for Rex Adamson. And what’s best for Rex Adamson, at this stage… Was to partner up with Eddy Kent, run through half the roster, and become YOUR new 6CWF World Tag Team Champions. Now, before any of you try and ask questions about a DVD, about Liam Wood, about Jackson Jackson, or about anything else…

Rex pauses and looks at his FFTR briefcase once again

Rex: …I’m not going to disclose to anyone what was on that DVD. It’s nonya. Nonya business. Everyone wants to know why Jackson Jackson was with me. Jackson is a friend of the family, obviously. He’s also an impartial advisor, when I’ve got Max giving his opinion, Jackson doesn’t give me opinions. Jackson is as real as it gets. He gives me facts. And the fact is, fighting alongside Eddy Kent inside the Elimination Chamber was the only decision worth making. And it paid off too.

Rex looks to the side of the stage and almost looks spooked as Miss Jessica walks out onto the stage, she stands behind Rex and puts her hands on Rex’s shoulders, gently massaging them as Rex looks uncomfortable. Rex clears his throat.

Rex: Lets talk about Liam Wood. Two weeks time, Liam and I get to run it back, and go one on one. He’s tried to turn me away from Kent, obviously I wouldn’t do such a thing…

Rex looks up to Jessica and they both smile

Rex: …And Liam needs to beat me to get one last shot at Kent. Inside the Chamber, a lot of people were wondering inexplicably if I’d pick Wood or Kent… I picked winning. And the only way I could win, was choosing Kent. So in that context, it was a no brainer. In Hungary, in this weird World Tour 6CWF are adamant about doing, I get to wrestle Liam Wood again. If he can beat me, then fair enough, he gets a shot at Kent. But I want this. As much as I beat Liam Wood fair and square to win my Fight for the Right briefcase… I can admit there is an element of doubt because it wasn’t completely interference free. I know I can beat Liam Wood clean, and I can’t wait to prove it to him and the rest of the watching world. And then…

Rex picks up his briefcase and unclips the 6CWF Tag Team Title from it

Rex: …And then… I can focus on becoming World Champion. People have been asking for ages, 6CW or 6WF. But now there’s another option, should I choose to consider it. And that’s the EWF Global Championship. I’m not saying I’m going for that one… I’m saying, whoever is a World Champion in this company… Keep an eye out. For now, Genesis reigns supreme, and we aren’t going away anytime soon.

Rex stands up, raising both arms in the air, briefcase in one hand, Tag Title in the other, as Miss Jessica hugs him around the chest. Rex still looks a little uncomfortable as he poses with his prizes

Marky

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:21 pm

Perfect Jack and Angus Plague are walking backstage after Jack's victory over Dicey Reilly. Jack is clutching his newly won European Championship tight, not looking where he's going as he bumps into Timothy Allen who was standing by browsing social media on his phone and watching the event.

PJ: TIMMMMOOOTTHHHYYYYY!!!!!!!

TA: Y-y-y-yes?

Perfect Jack stands really close to Timothy Allen, with the European title draped over his shoulders.

PJ: Did you watch? Did you see?

TA: I did...

PJ: Good. Then you saw me finally break Dicey Reilly. I made him suffer, I made him SQUEEEEEEEEEEEL in agony. But must of all.....

Perfect Jack's eyes light up in delight, a wide creepy smile across his face.

PJ: I....broke....his....spirit. I made him pass out, which is the same as quitting. I took everything from him, his precious £1million bounty, his lovely beautiful championship.

Perfect Jack begins to whisper into Timothy Allen's ear who begins to shudder in fear.

PJ: I took his spirit. I broke him, not only physically but mentally.

Perfect Jack's demeanour changes to a more angry one.

PJ: I hope he's suffering like I did.

Perfect Jack steps back and walks away laughing, and heads towards his locker room with Angus Plague following along.

Perfect Jack

President Trump, JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed Sep 11, 2024 10:52 am

Dicey is sitting on a treatment table with his leg resting. There is a burly man massaging his knee and Tim Allen is sitting close by looking at a laptop.

Dicey: Read it to me again Tim

Tim looks uncomfortably from Dicey’s gaze to the laptop

Tim: According to Wrestling Insider “The idea to put the strap on PJ was not a cut and dry one but considering what 6CWF has planned for Dicey Reilly it was considered necessary for him to drop the belt. Jack's work has impressed many since the turn and officials have been full of praise for the way he handled the botched Exodus storyline. Jack is expected to move into a new program for Born in Fire season but the Angus Plague combination will continue, at least for the time being.

6CWF may choose to revisit the Dicey-PJ-Plague storyline but not in the short term. It was imperative to make Dicey look strong in defeat (lasting so long in the submission and not tapping out) in order to establish him for the match they have planned for Born in Fire. They will sell the knee injury (it is a work) and it is unlikely he will wrestle until close to the November PPV in order to heal up and have him primed for the big eve….

Dicey: F**king assholes, who the f**k is this insider Tim?

Tim: Nobody knows Dicey

Dicey: Does this look like a bloody work? Well does it? (Dicey points to his bruised and swollen knee) And even if he is “In The Know" then I want to have words with Choc Ice, JJ F*cking Johnson and ask him why it was necessary to take not only my European Title but also my ONE MILLION, how the f**k am I going to pay for all this

Tim looks around the lavish hotel room that is covered in Wigfield memorabilia

Dicey: I promised my pop princess I would get her back on top but after losing last week she won’t even let me on top. I will get that million one way or another you just watch me…oh and you can tell Jack that passing out isn’t the same as quitting…f**kin idiot

Dicey lies back on the table

Dicey: Fritz I’m not paying you to be gentle, get deep in there boy…make me feel good

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:21 am

The scene opens with the camera resting behind Scott Harris. The Sharpshooter is sat with his phone to his ear and whilst you can't see his face, you can tell how agitated he is.

SH: ...I want to speak to Max Adamson or Damien Andrews and I want to speak to them now...

Meetings?! That's convenient isn't it?!

Right, well I want you to scribble this down for me and make sure you hand deliver it to the pair of them. Got it?! Staple it to their door, I really couldn't give a toss!

Are you ready?!

Tell them that this sh*t needs ironing out once and for all! I've lost count of how many times I've been screwed out of a title opportunity by outside interference, or the incompetence of the officials on THEIR payroll.

I'm busting my balls week after week, putting on banger after banger, making their viewership records go through the roof. I'm selling more merchandise than most on this roster.

I'm making this company a sh*t tonne of money and they need to look after me in return.

I've only just got back from Saudi Arabia and neither of them have even thought to get in touch to see how I am!

At this point the camera slowly starts to move around to face Harris.

SH: I'm sick and I'm tired of being the one who gets the rough deal. I'm sick and tired of being the nearly man. You tell them that once I'm cleared, I'm taking it all and I don't care who gets caught in the crossfire!

The camera stops and the extent of Harris' injuries from Beachfront Brawl are plain to see. Despite the bruises, cuts, swollen eye and bust nose, fury burns in the face of The Sharpshooter.

DP

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:46 am

We are live in the arena as the fans are booing as Oliver Keane stands alone in the middle of the ring, dressed in a navy suit with a smile on his face. In his hands, he holds a microphone and a gold crown. Keane is paying no mind to the fans as he raises the microphone.

OK: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my absolute honour to introduce you all to the three time World Champion, the King of the Streets, proudly representing Birmingham, England ... ANNNNNND NEEEEEEEEEWWWWWW ... EWF Global World Champion .... Daaaaannnnnniiiiiieeeeellllll Reeeeeiiiiiillllllllyyyyyy!

'Broken Dreams' blasts out from the speakers and somehow, the boos grow as pyros blast off and Daniel Reilly comes strolling out from the back with a smirk on his face. He has a new black t-shirt with 'King of Global' written on it and the EWF Global Championship is hung over his shoulder. Reilly stands at the top of the ramp, staring out at the fans before looking down at the Title on his shoulder and then slowly strolling down towards the ring. Keane is applauding in the ring as Reilly slithers under the bottom rope and stands before Keane who places the crown on Reilly's head. The two men shake hands and Keane whispers into Reilly's ear as the music fades. Keane steps back and hands Reilly the microphone who walks into the centre of the ring and lifts the Championship up high before replacing it back onto his shoulder.

DR: Ladies and Gentlemen, your World Champion has some things he needs to get off his chest!

More boos from the fans as Reilly and Keane begin to laugh.

DR: Every single one of these so called stars in the back like to come out here, week after week, and tell Daniel Reilly that he is all talk, no action, no substance, just a whole lot of words. Daniel Reilly told the World he would take the European Championship to new heights, the King did not lie. Daniel Reilly told the World that he would prove Geoff Steel did not have what it takes to stand against Daniel Reilly, the King did not lie. Daniel Reilly told the World that Acer and Scott Harris did not have the ability to hold a World Championship, the King did not lie. And Daniel Reilly told the World that he would walk out of Beachfront Brawl as your new World Champion and yeah, you guessed it, the King did not lie!

Reilly holds his Title up high as Keane again begins to applaud before Reilly places it once more on his shoulder.

DR: You see, the King has told you all time and time again that the King tells no lies, he says what he is going to do and then he does it! There is no bravado here, there is nothing fake here, it is just a man who does nothing but speak the truth! Now back when all this started all them years ago, 6CW and 6WF were firmly in battle and the King was one of only a few loyal soldiers who stayed and fought for 6CW without jumping ship like the other snakes, so how ironic is it that Daniel Reilly now stands dead centre in this ring holding a 6WF Championship in his hands? With this Championship, the King has proven what everybody already knew, nobody in 6WF could ever hold a light to Daniel Reilly!

But it seems that everybody wants to talk about how the King won this Championship. Now forgive the King if he is wrong but it was not Daniel Reilly who called for the bell , it was a licensed referee who ended that match and proclaimed the King your new World Champion! Everybody can talk about this and that but facts are facts, Scott Harris said he was going to win the World Championship and he failed, Acer said he was going to win the World Championship and he failed, Daniel Reilly said he was going to win the World Championship and surprise, surprise, the King was telling the truth!

And now the prophecy is becoming real, Daniel Reilly told you all he was going to win a World Championship and now in just two months time, the King walks out of them doors with one of 6CWF's World Championships in his possession! The King told JJ Johnson what would happen for disrespecting the King and now, reality is becoming just a little bit too real because the clock is counting down, the doors stand ajar, and the King's feet are very slowly creeping towards the exit sign!

Reilly smirks as he looks down at his Title.

DR: But you can all be at peace that at least one Reilly around here can get the job done! At least, one Reilly does exactly what they say they are going to do! Whilst Daniel Reilly walks around this building with a World Championship tightly in their grip, others sit at home watching on the TV back in Ireland because they got a little boo boo.

Reilly now turns and walks up to the cameraman nearby and places his face direct into the camera.

DR: Rest that knee up and enjoy retirement, Dicey!

Reilly smirks and blows a kiss as he once again holds the EWF Global Championship up high.

Last edited by DanielReilly on Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

DanielReilly

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:53 pm

As Reilly remains in the ring Last Resort booms out across the arena, the previous boos from the crowd are replaced by that of cheers to greet the Xtreme champion Geoff Steel.

Steel steps through the curtain to a cacophony of noise, he stops on the stage and lifts the Xtreme championship above his head all whilst staring down at Reilly in the ring. Geoff then purposely strides down to the ring, he is handed a microphone by one of the stage hands before he rolls under the ropes.

Steel takes a few steps towards Reilly then lifts his title once more as both men stare each other down. Geoff lowers the Xtreme title onto his shoulder then stares at the EWF Global Championship with a quizzical look on his face.

Geoff then begins to address Reilly directly.

GS: Excuse me for interrupting this little celebration, only I was in the back there and heard my name, I assumed that was my invitation to join the party, thank you for thinking of me Daniel I do hope there’s cake ive quite the sweet tooth.

Steel smirks much to the annoyance of Reilly.

GS: I have to hand it though to you Daniel you did walk out of Beachfront Brawl with that championship as indeed you said you would, so congratulations I guess and all that. Another man may question the legitimacy of the outcome and whether you truly won it on merit or due to your newfound ventriloquist skills you sure had that ref fooled, it hardly seems my place to comment though given recent results and the same questions asked when I retained this title against Phillips the first time.

Steel shakes his head

GS:I should have done us all a favour and just let Dicey tear you a new one before the night even began to save us all being subjected to this endless self-love fest, I have to take some of the blame for allowing you to become validated.

Whilst in name sure you can call yourself a world champion, I can’t say I overly care what you refer to yourself as in truth, I know it certainly differs from what I would call you. Come on though Daniel we’ve both been around this company long enough to know which titles carry real weight behind them, whoever heard of a company having not two but three world champions its absurd, as the last one through the door, carrying the title with the least history, by my reckoning that doesn’t make you a king it makes you a pretender, that title should serve only as a reminder of your failure to capture a crown that truly matters, ive won more than my fair share of paper world championship from a host of companies to know the difference.

Steel looks down at the title on his shoulder.

GS: Whilst you get lost in amongst the ever growing list of world champions in this company, This championship I carry stands out as more and more unique, the real test of metal carried by the man named Steel. My profile grows ever more with every defence as does that of my competitors, the people are tuning in to see what ungodly chaos will be unveiled, it doesn’t matter where this title is defended on the card this division stands out, all you have to do is look around this arena at the number of shirts with my name on them. If you offered me a trade at this moment in time, the title I carry for that one of yours id slap your hand away, in my book you’ve never been as irrelevant, hardly a reason to be gloating.

Am I wrong?

Steel lowers the mic and awaits an answer from Reilly.

Steel

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:51 am

Reilly doesn't look pleased as he steps forward and gets into Geoff's face but Geoff doesn't seem phased and stands his ground. Reilly begins to smile before slowly backing up and looking towards the Xtreme Championship before looking back at Geoff.

DR: What a pleasant surprise this is, Geoff Steel and Daniel Reilly once again in the ring and for once, Geoff Steel is not on his back gazing at the stars! But the King must admit to being a little disappointed, Geoff. You see, after you and the King had three wars last year for the European Championship, the King had come to respect you just a little bit. You were resilient, you kept coming back for more, you just would not quit! So for you to come out here running your mouth about Daniel Reilly is a little bit disappointing but the King will give you the benefit of the doubt and let it slide because them three wars you and the King had have gone down in history! You and the King created a rivalry that nobody saw coming and yet nobody could take their eyes off! Now let's just forget that it was one sided because if the King's memory serves him right, did you win any of them wars, Geoff?

Reilly smirks as he holds up three fingers to Geoff and shakes his head but Geoff keeps his eyes locked onto Reilly's.

DR: But now you are a new man! Now you have finally been able to find a win and you stand here against all the odds with Championship Gold around your shoulder! You stand there proudly holding your gold and you say that given the chance, you would not swap Championships with the King and why would you? With your Championship, you can use weapons to finally get a win but with the Kings? Well Geoff, that would mean you have to win a match whilst actually wrestling in a wrestling match! It would mean you actually have to fight the best this Company has to offer without a weapon in sight and rely on pure wrestling skill and so yes, the King does believe you when you say you wouldn't trade because once you take the weapons off Geoff Steel, he is once again exposed for the loser the King showed him to be last year!

Keane is laughing as Steel is telling Reilly that 'he will show him'.

DR: But you have found your level at least, Geoff! You have made that division your own and you truly are the 'Face of Xtreme'! But you better watch your mouth because the King has no problem walking out them doors in November with not just the EWF Global Championship, but with your Xtreme Championship too!

But whilst you’re out here so concerned about how the King won this Championship, the King is not the man you need to speak to. You need to go find Max Adamson or Damien Andrews, hell, maybe even go and find JJ Johnson because Daniel Reilly was not the one who called for the bell last week, it was a licensed 6CWF official so unfortunately Geoff, the King is not liable to talk about matters at the end of the EWF Global Championship but if you want a sneak peek of what the King really thinks? Well it looked to the King like the great Sharpshooter himself was tapping that mat like there was no tomorrow!

The fans boo as Reilly chuckles to himself as he turns to smile towards the fans before once again turning to face Geoff.

DR: But Mr Xtreme, you really think you stopped Dicey Reilly from hurting the King? Do you really think Dicey is in any position to hurt anyone right now, let alone Daniel Reilly? You see all those years ago Geoff, and you should remember because you were here back then, but the King took a newly debuted Perfect Jack under his wing and guided him to World Championship superstardom! And so how fitting is it that all these years later, it was Perfect Jack who has effectively retired Dicey Reilly? The one man who the King can just not stand has been taken down by the King's old student! But you should be concerned, Geoff. Your good friend GazzyD should be concerned. Because the way the King looks at it is that Daniel Reilly is a newly crowned World Champion, Perfect Jack is the newly crowned European Champion! You are looking at two men coming into this match with a wave of confidence! Then you couple that with the fact that the King and Perfect Jack were once the most dominant tag team this business had to offer! Then you need to add in that in 2024, Revolution are 1-0 in tag team competition!

Geoff Steel, you have came out here and allowed that Gold you hold to make you believe you have what it takes to stand in this ring with Daniel Reilly but just like them three wars last year, the King is going to remind you exactly why Daniel Reilly is a World Champion and that Geoff Steel is a glorified stunt man!

Reilly smirks as he holds up the EWF Global Championship.

Last edited by DanielReilly on Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

DanielReilly

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:07 pm

*”Many Men” by 50 Cent is playing over a montage of footage. We see JJ Johnson being attacked, bloodied and battered by various superstars over the years including Cassius Zhi, Clarke James, Hero, Median and Mike Hill.

“These p**** n****a putting money on my head
Go and get your refund, mother****er, I ain’t dead”

*The montage changes to JJ Johnson getting even with each and everyone one of the men who had attacked him. Beating them in the middle of the ring. It ends with him standing tall over Cassius Zhi, blood running down his chest and hands.

“I ain’t gone spell it out for you mother****ers every time
Are you illiterate n****? You can’t read between the lines?
In the Bible it says what goes around comes around

Now it clear’s that I’m here fo’ a real reason
Cause he got hit like I got hit but he ain’t f***in breathin”

*The scene changes now as “Bittersweet Symphony” Jay Z remix kicks in. We see JJ Johnson in various clips. First at three back to back wrestling award shows.

Presenter: And the winner of the PWI Wrestler of the year…

Collective: JJ JOHNSON!

“We came from the bottom the bottom to the Top of the Pops”

*We see JJ Johnson on the red carpet with Brandi and the premieres of his various Hollywood hits. Clips of him featuring in Marvel and DC Blockbusters as well as TV Series appearances in The Boys, Game of Thrones and Supernatural. The scene then changes to JJ Johnson and his entourage, including The Saint and Acer, standing in the middle of a boxing ring in Madison Square Garden.

Jimmy Lennon Jnr: The referee has called a stop to this contest after 1 minute and 46 seconds of the sixth round…..declaring your winner by the way of knockout……AND THE NEW IBF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD………JJJJJJJJJJJJ JJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSOOOOOONNNNNN!

*JJ is lifted onto the shoulders of Acer and JJ as the IBF belt is thrown over his shoulder

“Me and my beautiful b1tch in the back of the ‘Back…..from the Bricks to the Billboards from the grams to Grammies…..The O’s to the opposite, Orphan Annie….
You gotta pardon Jay, for selling out the Garden in a day…
I’m like a young Marvin in his hey…”

*We see JJ hugging Acer and Saint in several different settings and laughter on all of their faces. Photos begin to shuffle through of family gatherings in beautiful gardens and houses. Acer and JJ’s children playing together as “Toy Soldiers” by Eminem takes over.”. We see the growing animosity between JJ and Acer and Acer’s constant rebuttals of anything JJ says or does.

“I’m supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure
Even though I hold the whole weight of the world on my shoulders”

*It shows a triumphant Coalition at Night of Glory standing over the fallen Exodus. We see JJ celebrating with the fans as Acer side eyes him.

“And even though the battle was won, I feel like we lost it”

*We see JJ showing the TAW Championship to Saint and then Acer’s outburst

“Why would I wanna destroy somethin’ I helped build?
That wasn’t my intentions, my intentions were good
I went through my whole career without mentioning ****
And that was just out of respect, for not running my mouth
And talkin’ bout something that I knew nothing about”

"He has an erection for me and thinks I'll be his resurrection"

*The music drowns out now as we hear the crowd noise piped in and the commentary from Beachfront Brawl

RJ: JEFF….JEFF, LOOK….

JJ Johnson is holding his neck as he slowly starts trying to get up in the ring. We then see someone climbing through the broken grate on the floor to enter the Chamber. JJ reaches his feet….

RJ: ROGUE SPEAR….

JT: BUT WHY?!? GODDAMN WHY, ACER, WHY?

Acer looks completely unhinged as he propels himself through the ropes and he spears JJ to the canvass. He is pulling at his hair and staring into JJ’s face…

RJ: Acer has completely lost it……..after failing to win the EWF Championship earlier tonight….he has finally snapped and taken out JJ Johnson…

*The camera zooms in now and Acer’s crazed expression and then repeatedly shows the spear over and over again until the whole screen blacks out with the “Why, Acer, Why?” on repeat. We are now in a dimly lit home gym which resembles an “Octagon”. We hear deep breathing as JJ Johnson, shirtless, steps under the light. His body is ripped, sweat dripping down him, as he slowly raises his head and looks up into the camera. “Ambitionz Az a Ridah” by Tupac plays out

“Now it’s on and it’s on because I said so
Can’t trust a b1tch in the business….
These n****s jealous
Cause deep in they hearts they wanna be me…
You don’t wanna f*** with me”

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Perfect Jack, Bentyf1, DP, DanielReilly and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu Sep 12, 2024 6:01 pm

Steel stares at Reilly seemingly unimpressed by his remarks.

GS: Dont tease the people Daniel, if you want a shot at this title come Born in Fire I'm sure that can be accommodated, Ive raised no concerns around facing only the very best for this championship, I relish every challenge that includes defending my championship against yourself.
Would Daniel Reilly really stake his reputation on the line to become what he would describe as a championship for spot monkeys, or even put his body through the wringer and risk losing everything in one night. All you have to do Daniel is ask the question, the balls in your court.

Steel mouths to Reilly "I Dare You"

GS: Seen as you appear so excited to remind everyone of our battles over the European championship the results aren't something I can hide from the world watched it unfold, you did beat me not only once but on multiple occasions. Were some of the outcomes as questionable as your EWF Global championship win, in my book absolutely, I'm looking at you Mr Keane.

Oliver Keane holds his hands up feigning inocence, Steel just shakes his head.

GS: I should thank you though Daniel as hard as I find it to say. Were it not for those defeats and always coming up just short I doubt I'd be holding this championship, you proved to me that something needed to change in myself, if I was ever to progress and thrive in this new era, I needed to sharpen my blade which had dulled from its previous keen edge.
That's where my pleasantries towards you stop though, as you've seen yourself I am very much a new man and a whole different level of threat, come Aftermath we will put just how far I have come to the real test.
I may not be allowed to weild the majority of my usual weapins in this match, but there's no limitations on me using the most dangerous weapon of them all my imagination, I'm sure I can thathom another way to torture you within the boundaries of the rules.

The crowd chant Steels name and a smile crosses his face.

GS: If the rumours are true and you believe a knee injury will keep Dicey out long-term and that neither yourself or Jack no longer have to worry about him being a threat, I'd give Dicey the cool million myself because the look on your faces will be priceless when he bursts through that door, no doubt with a triple distilled Jameson in hand.
Whilst I can't claim to be a history buff, I'd be a fool not to remember the great tag team of revolution, that being the team of Perfect Jack and Mike Logan, they were the real MVPs of the division. Yourself and Jack sure you won those championships but a reign of just under 2 months is hardly record breaking.
Unless you are trying to claim their previous achievements as a team as your own, maybe your ego has finally grown that large the real facts are having to escape.

Steel mimics Reillys head exploding with his hands.

GS: And whilst myself and Gazzy have never officially been a team, I know the man like a brother, we debuted the same night all those years ago, at times we've had our differences born out of us both being ambitious and wanting to be the best, we've always had that respect between us though.
Do we really need to be concerned about a delusional Daniel Reilly carrying a third rate championship from a now defunct company, or an unstable European champion with abandonment issues. You might need to start worrying yourself Daniel if Jack ever realises. Who really abandoned him, oh great mentor, just something to consider.

Steel lowers his microphone, allowing Reilly to process his words.

Steel

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DP Fri Sep 13, 2024 8:41 pm

The Saint is shown sat in The Coalition locker room. It is quiet and he has a glum expression on his face as he digests what happened at Beachfront Brawl.

He turns on the TV and watches the vignette of JJ and Acer's history. It comes to an end and The Saint pauses the TV, picking up his phone in the process.

He opens his contacts and goes straight to Acer's number. The big man looks long and hard at the number and hovers his finger over the call button.

Eventually, he swears out loud and launches his phone across the room.

The scene finishes with The Saint with his head in his hands and the camera resting on the paused TV showing the three former friends stood side by side.

DP

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and acer101 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielReilly Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:34 pm

As Steel finishes, Reilly rubs his chin and begins to laugh to himself before lifting his head to meet Geoff's gaze. Reilly slowly lifts the microphone back up.

DR: Geoff, you will not get to see the look on Daniel Reilly's face should Dicey return. The King is out them doors in November and there just isn't enough life left in the old dog for him to be back before then! But should he ever come back? Well he needs to buy you and GazzyD a bottle of Ireland's most famous whisky because he knows that without you two, his spell on the sidelines would be permanent! He knows that if you and GazzyD had not been in the back at Beachfront Brawl, then he would of got his head ripped clean off his shoulders!

You see, everybody is scared of Dicey Reilly in this company, everybody fears the legend of Dicey. Everybody except one man. Daniel Reilly is scared of no man and the King needs to make it clear to whoever actually runs this place that should Dicey be allowed into any building that the King is in before November, then the King will not be liable for any lawsuit that comes from the King's actions, and Dicey's blood that will be spilt will all be on their hands!

Steel laughs to himself and Reilly shakes his head.

DR: The king does not know what you are laughing at. You stand there saying how this time you can beat Daniel Reilly. Geoff, the King has heard this three times before, but just like them times, this time is different? You can talk about Oliver Keane being involved but the fact remains, Daniel Reilly has beat Geoff Steel not once, not twice, but three times in a row. But the King is glad you have finally found some purpose because when the King finished with you last time, you was moping around questioning if you still had it and crying about how next time you would get the job done!

Reilly is now laughing as he stares at Geoff looking for a reaction.

DR: But the answer to your question, would the King risk it for a shot at your Championship? Probably not, no. Sure, the look on your face when Daniel Reilly takes away the only thing that gives you purpose would be nothing short of amusing for the King, but look at what Daniel Reilly is holding. Daniel Reilly is a World Champion! The King does not need to use weapons to compete for a Title when he has one that he won fair and square through pure wrestling ability! The King holds a Championship that tells all that he is the best in the World and you can mock it all you want but all the King sees is jealousy. You are jealous that the King has climbed this mountain three times whilst you? The only time you reached the top, you was carried there by Daniel Reilly!

Geoff Steel did not have what it takes to rule all of Europe, and Geoff Steel most certainly does not have what it takes to be the King of Global like Daniel Reilly! So Geoff, you can keep your little toy and continue to be the face of a division for people who have no place on the card so resort to hitting each other with weapons.

Reilly is smirking now as Geoff continued to stare right into Reilly's eyes.

DR: And whilst the King is here, mind games were never your strong point so don't try starting now. You think you of all people can cause friction between Daniel Reilly and Perfect Jack? If you want to go there, Perfect Jack knows exactly who Daniel Reilly is. He knows that the King will stab anyone in the back, he will betray anybody he needs to in order to get what he wants! But the King has what he wants. Daniel Reilly is the EWF Global Champion and Revolution have the joint goal of shutting up a man who thinks he is relevant because he is the face of a division nobody cares about.

The King is not worried about Perfect Jack and the King will go out on a limb and say Perfect Jack is not worried about the King. The King and Jack have a shared goal this week and that is to shut up big mouth Geoff and his good pal GazzyD! Now Geoffrey, is there anything else you would like to talk to Daniel Reilly about because the King needs to get on with doing World Champion things?

Reilly laughs as he lowers the microphone.

DanielReilly

Perfect Jack, Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:22 pm

6CWF: Online Exclusive

Beachfront Brawl, post show...

A huge group of medics and officials are seen making their way back through the curtain towards the backstage area. Three men are holding up a battered and bloody Blue Dragon, he has thumbtacks buried in his back, blood pouring down his spine as one is lodged deep in the back of his neck. There are some thumbtacks in his front but worse than that there are shards of glass poking out of his chest and arms. The medics are trying to take out the smaller ones as they walk. There is a deep gash dangerously close to Dragons throat that a medic is taking great care to keep pressure on. Dragon looks out of it. His feet barely under him as he staggers, guided by the backstage staff towards the medical room. Dragon seems to gravitate towards a doorway and we see it's his dressing room as he breaks away from the group, just enough to grab the handle and fall through the doorway. The medical staff help him in and onto a bench and continue to check on his many wounds.

Medic:
Blue, can you tell me where you are? Do you know what this room is?

Blue Dragon opens one eye and a weak smirk crosses his lips. He barely gets the words out through the blood clotting in his throat...

BD:
It's my...
Locker room...
D*ckhead...

The medic shakes his head, Dragons defiance in the face of danger clearly staggering him. 

Medic:
Good, well done. And now, what day is it?

BD:
I.. I don't have time for this. I want my belt, where's my title?

The medic looks around for help as two men who are there look around and then scurry off to look for the belt

Medic:
Someone's getting you it, but I need to ask you these questions, it's the concussion protocol, please?

Dragon wipes the blood from his chest and he shoves it into the medics face, his voice still very laboured though he seems to be speaking more clearly 

BD:
Does this... Look like a concussion to you doc? My head is the last of your worries... Now bring me my Hardcore Title!!!!

Medic: 
Hardcore title? Not the 6CW....

BD:
That's what I said, my 6CW World title, bring it now, I have to get out there, me and Logan are defending....

The Medic backs off slightly as Blue Dragon looks him in the eyes, he looks confused for a second before he's handed the World Title. He looks at himself in the reflection of the polished gold. He seems to be deep in thought, like the reality of the situation washes over him and he looks up at the Medic..

BD: 
We already had the match.. didn't we?

Medic:
Yes... I'm sorry

BD:
And I've already lost haven't I?

The medic slowly nods, he takes a big gulp and he reaches out to BD, he starts checking his pupils with a small torch and he seems happy with what he's seeing

Medic:
You look clear Blue, apart from the physical damage to your body, there seems to be very little cognitive effect. Nothing to worry about, I'm sure.. Blue? Are you ok?

Blue Dragons head slumps down and he rests it against the world title in his hands...

Medic:
Blue? Hello?...

Dragon starts to mutter under his breath. He's talking about Logan, about Rex and Kent, he mentions his father and then goes back to Logan, we can't make out exactly what he's saying but he sounds very torn and confused. He mutters something about them being friends and then he starts to come around a little..

BD:
What are you all doing in here? Have you came to check on me? To make sure I'm ok? I'm fine.... f*ck off....

The medics back away as do security as Blue Dragon rises from the bench. He's still clearly unsteady and there's blood all over him, still pouring from the wounds he sustained from Logan's attack. The chared and blistered skin from the fire is red and black. A few splinters of hood are sticking out from his shoulders. As he steps towards the group of men they seem to retreat as one. The camera now pans around and we see Blue Dragons face more clearly. There's blood dripping from his mouth as he stands, his teeth gritted and with fire in his eyes. The veins in his neck bulge as the gash near his throat is seeping blood down his chest. Dragon reaches down and he picks up the bench he was sitting on. He throws it at the last of the medics leaving the room. It hits the doorway and flies through into the hallway as the man barely scoots round the corner just avoiding certain disaster.

Blue Dragon has lost it, he grabs the shelving inside the lockers themselves and he pulls it all off the wall, next he smashes a unit off the wall and he grabs it with one hand and launches it through a wall to the showers. Steam is billowing from the hole as Dragon walks over and bursts his way through the gap. The water coming from the showerheads washes the blood from Dragon and we see the burns over his back are worse than though. He grabs the glass panel that makes up the shower cubicle and he smashes it to shards with one tight grip. People can be heard off camera shouting in fear and running away....

BD:
Where is he? He's here somewhere....

Dragon kicks the door from the inside of the showers and it flies into the hallway. He steps out and stagehands and runners are scattering all over. A few local wrestlers step in and two of them are instantly taken out when BD grabs one and lifts him to the air, he smashes him into the other, using him like a flail before tossing him to one side as the third man strikes BD. Dragon looks down and he shouts in his face...

BD:
Bring me Logan Kincade!!

He lifts the man into the air by the throat, he uses his right hand to punch the man, shattering his nose and then he grabs him by the leg woth one hand and his arm with the other. He slams the man to the ground and then steps on his spine. He pulls up with both hands. The man screams in pain as his spine is bent out of natural shape and his limbs are most likely dislocated. Dragon once again lifts him and throws him down the corridor

BD:
LOGAN! LOGAAAANNNN!!!!

Dragon stomps down the corridor as the camera follows.  Behind Blue Dragon we see a side door open and then very quickly close, Dragon doesn't notice but the camera picks up the terrified Damien Andrews peeking out from behind the door.

BD:
Where is he!?! WHERE IS LOGAN!?

LOGAN!!
F*CK THE CAMERAS, F*CK THIS PLACE....

LOGAN!

Dragon turns and sees the cameraman following him... He grabs it and he punches the cameraman, he holds the camera close to his face...

BD:
LOGAN, WE NEED TO TALK.....
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and Lee like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Sun Sep 15, 2024 9:46 am

Mike Masters walks into the arena in Budapest and does not look best pleased. He is dressed in jeans and a vest that reads “Still better than all of you”. Tim Allen is on standby to talk to the talent as they enter the building, looking for soundbites ahead of the Aftermath show.

TA: Mike Masters!

Masters looks like he wants to attack the reporter just for breathing the same air

TA: Mike can we talk about Beachfront Brawl?

MM: You can talk about it, I’m done.

TA: With the company?

MM: With pieces of cr@p like you. With the way this joke of a fed is run. With being treat like I’m a curtain jerking has been. 135 days I was a world champion, 112 days spent as a tag team champion but nobody cares, nobody gives a damn. So why should I? I’ve been relegated to a novelty joke act, spreading my cheeks for a g@y porn0 who get more airtime than most on the roster.

I keep hearing about this being the best era for this company but someone somewhere must be having a laugh because this place is pathetic and I’m just about on my last nerve with it all.

TA: I was going to ask you about next week and the tag team match with The Brothers of Seduction but you have made your feelings pretty clear.

MM: Came back in a blaze of glory and, what I now know, was a nostalgia trip for most. Got the decade long Harris feud put to bed and despite putting on amazing performances each and every time I’m in the ring, this is what I have been reduced to. Ten years ago I was main eventing with Liam Wood and Keith Leone, where I belong and now I’m picking up the scraps as a rollover match for the tag division.

If this company wants me to add weight to the tag teams then invest. You want me and Phillips to put aside differences and work together then show us the money and the damn respect we deserve. Merch, matching attire, a bloody name and some entrance music. Not just some throw together, here today and gone tomorrow kind of thing.

Masters slicks back his hair and it is clear that the frustration has been growing in him for quite some time. He pats the slogan on his vest.

MM: This isn’t just a mantra, it is the truth and it doesn’t matter what division you put me in or the opponent you put me against. I deliver every time and this company needs to start acknowledging that because I know a dozen more who would kill to have me on their roster. It is no wonder future hall of fame talents like Daniel Reilly are threatening to walk out the door because the disrespect is rife from the top to the bottom. Investment and favouritism to the select few whilst the rest of us fight it out for a hand me down.

I am the best wrestler in 6CWF. Put me in a ring tomorrow with your Eddy Kents and Blue Dragons and I will teach them how to wrestle because between those ropes there is nobody on my level. I can go sixty minutes at breakneck speed, name any stipulation you like, I will put on a show like nobody else.

History dictates that men like me do not get the fair shake because perhaps I’m not edgy enough, maybe I don’t bring the majority of fans through the turnstiles but I guarantee that they may come to watch someone else but when they leave at the end of the night they are all talking about how Mike Masters stole the show, again.

I’m not a current big name, I don’t have momentum and I sure don’t have the backing of management so this won’t capture headlines but this is a very important period of time for 6CWF because if I’m not shown any kind of respect in the coming weeks then I’ll be leaving with Reilly and I won’t ever come back. Then who will elevate the talent? Who will they pick to wrestle the classics? You might not like me, heck I don’t really care, but you’ll know when I’m gone.

Masters takes another look at Tim Allen and sighs before making his way toward the training facilities.

TheCultOfPersonality

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Steel, Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tacos&Tequila Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:33 pm

“Here we are again. This is becoming my, how would you say? Vibe haha”

Diego Romero is sitting for the Pro Wrestling Fanatics podcast. The young Mexican star is dressed in a tight fitting black t-shirt, his mother’s cross draped on his chest in the open, and a pair of jeans with black and white Converse trainers. Romero’s hands are clasped together, in his lap, as he shoots the journalist one of his Hollywood smiles. There is, however, a sad and haunted look behind the windows of his brown eyes. The interviewer is asking Romero about his start to life in 6CWF and being a part of the Beachfront Brawl extravaganza in Saudi Arabia.

“Fantastic experience. Right up there with the best of my life, amigo, for sure. You get into the business with dreams of nights like that so to see that become a reality meant a great deal to me and, hopefully, mi familia”

Romero kisses the cross on his chest and he points to the skies. The interviewer decides to push a little on the loss of his mother.

“My guardian angel, ese. She brought me into this world, taught me values and respect. She showed me what love means and each day, for me, is a way to make her proud. Of course I wish she were here to see my accomplishments in person but I know she is watching over me. Wrestling is in our blood, it ran through her veins too, and I am determined to make this work”

Romero sniffs and looks at his feet for a moment as he recomposes himself. The interview turns to his wrestling style and how the fans have really taken to him. This brings a smile back to Romero’s face.

“The people, they feed my energy. I am a showman and the crowd deserve to be entertained. That was a rule I learned from a young age. They pay their money, homes, and they deserve to see a spectacle. I am blessed with abilities, I know this, and it is my duty to use those every single time I go out in front of a live crowd. Leave no stone unturned, put it all on the line. Mi madre told me “Nobody will make you famous but you” and I believe that deep into my soul. 6CWF has provided me the platform but it is up to me to turn this into something that will be talked about long into the nights of the future”

Talk now turns to the mysterious vignettes that have been playing during and after Romero’s matches. There is a very sudden change in his demeanour as the interviewer probes on the past in Mexico.

“I have spoken about this already and a lot of what happened is well documented. Now I do not mean to snap at you, for my manner I apologise, but this is a huge portion of my life that I wish to put behind me. Mexico was my home, the blood of mi familia and my tribe runs through the dirt and helped to build the great structures of our civilisation. But now I have a new home and my focus is on helping to build something beautiful and historic here in 6CWF.

Is someone from my past pursuing me? For their sakes I hope not because I am not the same chico who fled. Do I know anyone who would come after me? How long do you have, his foot soldiers would fall on their swords for him. Does my Uncle wish to cause me harm? Of that I have absolutely no doubt but he does not possess the same kind of advantages and bias in this land as he does in his own. I have assurances already when I came here that should he choose to come after me that I will have my terms to settle what I know must be finished at some point. In Mexico that would not have been possible, he would not allow it and fair fights are not his speciality, but 6CWF is honourable”

The interviewer clearly wants to ask more questions but there is burning fire in the eyes of Romero which makes him second guess himself. Instead the talk turns to the upcoming show and Romero’s bid to move to 3-0 against fellow newcomer Angus Plague.

“Real tough dude. I was obviously at the show, ese, and saw what he is capable of. Dicey Reilly man is a legend and Plague was doing some very bad things to him. But I have faced and toppled giants before so my preparation will be no different. The dice of fate will be cast and they will fall as they may but I have belief in my heart that I can accomplish great things here in 6CWF so Angus Plague is just another obstacle to overcome. He’s new like me and is wanting to make a name for himself so I’m expecting it to be intense but my style is not easy to anticipate and I hope that will stand be in good stead.

He is a lot heavier than me and he hits hard but I move quicker and you cannot hit what you cannot catch or see. It should be a great blend and, as always, I want the audience to be entertained. Is being undefeated important? It’s a nice feeling and may fast track a run at championships but it is not imperative. Sometimes in life you fall down, the judgement comes on how you bounce back and acquit yourself in those times of hardship. This may be the greatest wrestling promotion in the world so there will, naturally, be bumps along the way but if the fans do not know it yet then I can promise them that they will come to learn that Diego Romero does not quit”

There is thanks and Romero agrees to appear on the podcast again following his match at next week’s Aftermath show.

“I will see all my fantastic fans in Budapest, a country I have never visited before, and I am very much looking forward to introducing them to true Lucha Libre…”

Romero’s voice breaks as he sees a skull mask Sigel appear on the screens behind the podcaster

“That mask, es familiar. Veo, el fuego, la risa, la sangre”

Romero looks angry now, tinged with fear and suspicion. The podcaster looks nervous as Romero rises from his seat, shaking.

“Los Secauces del Diablo!”

Romero’s breathing is ragged and heavy as he continues to stare at the mask on the screen before he spins on the spot and roundhouse kicks it over, splintering the glass. The screen is still on but jumpy now as the mask comes in and out of focus to end the session.

Tacos&Tequila

JJJohnson, Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:41 pm

Uryu is quietly doing sit up on the roof in the pouring rain topless, A few cuts, Scrapes and bruises adorn his face and torso as he keeps replaying the image he saw at Beachfront Brawl.

*The lights flash out momentarily and come back on

JT: What happened there?

RJ: Beats me….OH GOD!

Gazzy is on his knees on the outside when he looks into the empty pod that Wood & Patricks entered from. Only it isn’t empty. There is a cloaked figure kneeling inside…

JT: IT CAN’T….IS IT?!?

Gazzy is on his knees, stunned in disbelief, as the figure starts to rise up. They lift their arms out to their side and seem to be shaking with laughter. Their hands now lift toward the hood…

RJ: Gazzy is living a waking nightmare here…

Uryu is also frozen to the spot as he is watching what is unfolding in front of him. Gazzy is shaking his head in disbelief but then the lights go out again and the figure has disappeared…

JT: Where did he go? What the hell is this?

RJ: If that was indeed Edward Plague then he is the master of mindgames and manipulation….

Gazzy’s hands are on the plexiglass now and he is looking into the pod with a mixture of fear, anger and astonishment. Uryu is leaning against the ropes…

Uryu: He’s gone, Gazzy….

Uryu then stops after a few more situps and sighs, letting the rain wash over him as he mutters to himself.

UI: It wasn't me he was after...It wasn't me...Gazzy said he would handle this...and I trust him to do that.

Uryu stands up and slaps himself in the face with force. For a few seconds he looks up at the sky before starting to stretch his legs.

UI: Gazzy knows I'm here when he wants my help, He gave my own advice back to me. Focus on you. And that is what I have to do...this week especially. Logan going after his brother like that is scary and even though I have no real like for Blue Dragon that was too much.
He was barely contained before Beachfront Brawl but now, Now this isn't the Logan Kincade I won a tag team championship with. This is what was being contained all those months.

Uryu stops his stretches and switches to press ups, The rain hammering his back as it buckets down faster.

UI: This Logan is dangerous, He has no off button. Nobody telling him enough is enough and all that does is make him the most dangerous opponent. Even in all my years I can count on one hand the opponents I have felt like winning isn't the objective...it's surviving. Cassius Zhi was the first in my very first shot at the belt. Second was Engel Harlequin who pushed me so far beyond my limits I have to watch the match back to remember how the last five minutes ended. Logan is looking to be the third on that list and him being a former friend...that is a scary thing.

Uryu shifts to add a clap inbetween pressups. The rainwater on the roof reaching his mouth every time his head goes down.

UI: I had no personal likeness for the two on my list, Logan is different. Logan knows me and knows what to expect, Especially if I am pushed to my limits. Yet I am one of the few that has a slim hope in hell of pulling him back or at the very least subduing him. I know a few things about the way he wrestles and I have learned trick after technique to keep him off balance. He knows I won't quit and I don't intend to change that.

The heavy rain is partnered with thunder now as the roof continues to turn into a pond.

UI: I walk into my match against him where I have very little chance of winning, Much less walking out injury free. Yet I don't let a thing like injury or pain stop me from trying to help a former friend. If I can get him back to even some sort of sense thats mission accomplished. I don't do it for me or for his brother. I do it because it's the right thing to do...because this Logan ain't right.

Uryu then hops to his feet and looks up at the black clouds overhead.

UI: Off to a war I go.

Uryu Ishida

JJJohnson and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:54 pm

[The 6CWF universe is greeted to a distinctly autumnal day in Budapest, Hungary as the wind is picking up pace, blowing some leaves from the trees onto the pavements, their colours showing that autumn is definitley coming as the leaves are frail and dying. The camera shows the grey clouds behind the famous landmark of Budapest, the liberty statue with light rain trickling down the statue itself. The scene then changes to the Hungexpo exhibition and convention centre in downtown Budapest, a queue has formed with 6CWF fans eagerly waiting to entre the centre. The scene changes to a small but cosy meeting room deep inside the Hungexpo. A solid lengthy metalical table is set in the middle of the room where fruit and bottled water is neatly placed. A large plasma television is hanging on the wall with an array of beautiful looking house plants nestled in the corners. The camera then reveals the unmissable figure of Genesis Mami and designated advocate for Genesis and 6WF undisputed world heavyweight and tag team champion, Eddy Kent. Jessica is wearing a Green Gucci jumpsuit with black heels and a golden G necklace around her neck, her face has a little bit of makeup but a more natural look. Her bold red hair is neatly sitting at shoulder length. Jessica is playing with her necklace as her poison green Iphone pro max 15 is held to her ear as she has a broad smile as she is seen in deep discussion with someone.]

Jessica: That's right daddy, Michael and I have it on lockdown in Budapest... no, no... you take the time you need. I know you and Rex are sorting out Thursday...We will see you soon. Oh what will I be doing? oh you know... spreading the message of Genesis and passing on your message... I got to tell you, socials are through the roof... alright. Safe flight daddy and dont worry... Your advocate has got you covered. And when I said anything... I meant anything. Anything.... Anything you need... I... Okay, got you. See you soon.

[Jessica giggles as she puts the phone down as clearly she was speaking to Eddy Kent on the other end. Jessica flicks her red hair with a smile as she picks up a bottle of water and leaves the little meeting room. As she exits the room, the familiar built figure of Michael Sweetwater is revealed to the camera. Sweetwater smiles confidently as Jessica looks slightly disintersted in Sweetwater. Sweetwater is wearing his traditional three piece armani black suit with poison green tie. Sweetwater then begins walking with Jessica to the designed stage in the hungexpo centre, at a bit of a pace. Sweetwater begins to speak to a slightly aloof Jessica.]

Sweetwater: So, Jessica, I was thinking... Since the main man sent me down here with you to help spread your message, I was thinking we could...

[Jessica cuts him off abruptly and snaps back]

Jessica: Save it, Michael. You are the rottweiler of this group... I know you don't lie with dogs because you get fleas. You know your place in this. And let me remind you, daddy is always watching... he knows what is happening. Trust me. The main man has plans that you don't even know about. You're the rottweiler of this group... the big tough guy to take out the trash. So that He, Rex or I don't need to. We clear? now... let's take this crowd by storm Michael! Hungary needs it's Genesis awakening!
Sweetwater: Sure, Jess... you got it. I don't want to anger him...We hit this show hard and spread the message of our family... the Genesis six.

[Jessica smirks and pats Sweetwater on his broad chest as they reach a black curtain. Jessica clears her throat before striding through the curtain after being given a special voice enchancer microphone as does Michael Sweetwater. The fans in attendance at this very speical Genesis awakening show begin to ratchet up the noise as the lights fade away. Jessica vindictive and spiky voice can then be heard over the sound system.]

Jessica: Eddy Kent and Genesis have been my awakening... He saved me from obscurity and I saw the green light! And Budapest, Genesis will be your saviours also. Welcome, to Miss Jessica's Genesis Awakening!

[A clearly brainwashed Genesis fan club is taking residence in this area of the expo as the lights go up to reveal the extravagant and ostentatious set, almost like a shrine to Eddy Kent and Genesis. The crowd are decked out in Genesis gear or Miss Jessica gear respectivley and are chanting "Genesis will save us" and "We want him" a nod to Kent. The set has multiple statues of Eddy Kent, depicting him as some kind of roman emperor with two titles draped over the marble statues. Around the set is Genesis merchandise and images of Rex Adamson, Sweetwater and Tyler Roth flash across the screens. On the main mini titantron is the lettering "Genesis awakening" in poison green with Miss Jessica's unmissiable face behind her. The lights darken slightly as Michael Sweetwater takes his place next to Jessica as the crowd simmer down. The camera reveals a mini orchaestra to the left of the set next to one of the statues of Kent, including violinists, guitarists, a drummer and also two torches with green light emenating from it. The camera zooms in on Sweetwater and Jessica as they begins softly singing "It's all coming back to me now" as the crowd simmer down.]

Sweetwater/Jessica: There were nights when the wind was so cold...That my body froze in bed If I just listened to it right outside the window...There were days when the sun was so cruel...That all the tears turned to dust...And I just knew my eyes were drying up forever..

Sweetwater/Jessica: I finished crying in the instant that you left...And I can't remember where or when or
how...And I banished every memory you and I had ever made....

[Jessica really seems to be getting into the song, passionantly belting out Marion Raven's lines as hard as she can, while Sweetwater is doing his best by trying to be a bit of a goof.

the two then reach the end of the ballard.]

Sweetwater/Jessica: If you forgive me all this (Forgive me all this)...If I forgive you all that (Forgive you all that)....We forgive and forget, and it's all coming back to me now.

[The pro Genesis crowd in Budapest go wild as Jessica feigns sweating as Sweetwater softly chuckles with a smarmy smile. Jessica then proudly begins thanking Sweetwater as he nods at the fans in attendance.]
Jessica: Give it up for the Rottweiler of Genesis and a rock of Genesis... Michael Sweetwater! bless your heart, Genesis to the end... a true defender!

Sweetwater: Thank you Jessica... Thank you Budapest! Genesis will endure!

{Sweetwater winks at the camera and audience before heading off to the left as Jessica silkly walks to her small announcing table with a microphone set up for her to spout her poison. The Genesis crowd slowly simmer down as Jessica once again mimics sweating and blows her cheeks before a sinister smile. A pearly white teeth smile greets the camera as it zooms in on her as the image of Kent, Rex Adamson, Michael Sweetwater, Tyler Roth, Jessica and even Ralph Santos flash behind her on a endless loop on the mini titantron. Miss Jessica's face and Genesis awakening remain however on each loop. The crowd simmer down fully as Jessica places her elbows on the table and looks into the camera with a devious smile and takes a quick sip of water. Jessica then begins spouting her poison to a makeshift audience in the section of the expo in Budapest.]

Jessica: Good evening 6CWF unvierse here in Budapest and of course good evening to all our Genesis patriots around the world... Genesis will endure under the guidance of the greatest of all time, Eddy Kent. We will defend this company from the woke agenda and the cabal of people that wish to burn this very house down... to ashes. I'm talking about the usual suspects folks. They wish to attack and undermine the greatest of all time and the greatest six of all time. For what? their ego? their woke agenda? Oh no, they wish to destroy perfection because they can't keep up.

Jessica: Let's go back to Beachfront Brawl down in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia... It was meant to be a crowning moment for Genesis. Beachfront Brawl was supposed to be my vindication and the vindication of Eddy Kent and his son, Rex Adamson becoming tag team champions and further cementing the inevitable era. All the stars were aligned and the brightest star of them all, Eddy Kent was standing triumphant once more. Now, Rex was supposed to win the 6CW championship with Eddy standing in attendence for Rex's crowning moment. But alas, the moment was ruined... That was not how it went down was it folks? oh no.

Jessica: The moment went down in a way that is perfectly familiar to the woke mob, the anti Genesis crusade who wish to suppress and neglect something magical that will never happen again. They cannot stand this perfection! It didn't go down with how it should go down because the brothers, Logan Kincade, Blue Dragon, their father, Damian Andrews and of course Liam Wood are poisoned... they are tainted. It was poisoned and ruined by these men but it was also poisoned by those in the 6CWF universe who wish to undermine Eddy Kent and Genesis. I'm talking about the woke agenda to see 6CWF back to a level previous to Eddy Kent and Genesis.

Jessica: It's a clear conspiracy perpetuated by those men I just spoke of including the commentators, woke fans, Emmy, Brandi Rhodes, Christy James... you name it, they are out to get Genesis and Eddy Kent. The inevitable one.... the greatest of all time. See folks, his perfection and legacy is simply unrivalled. He has no peers... He has no rivals. Now, I hate to disappoint you all tonight but Eddy couldn't be here this evening as he is flying over tomorrow to Budapest but he did want to share my messages and his own message.

[Jessica smirks evily as she continues to stir the pot with her poison as her pearly whites are clearly on show. She takes a deep breath and begins speaking again.]

Jessica: These podcast shows, folks, Miss Jessica's Genesis awakening are just that... this is an awakening. I have been awaken by Genesis and the golden hand of our inevitable one... our daddy, the greatest of all time, Eddy Kent has awoken me. I'm speaking to you people here in Budapest... I'm speaking to the people in the Genesis universe, but I am also speaking to the woke mob, the anti- Genesis crew... Yes, I'm reaching out an olive branch of truth and fairness. Where we can all speak our minds with balance and reason. Every single person is represented by Genesis and our inevitable one Eddy Kent.

Jessica: Whether you like it or not, every person of every country in the world is represented by Eddy Kent. I'm saying this because I tell no lies... only facts. Nobody will silence me or suppress me. Look at my X account. Tweet after tweet of vitriol aimed at me for my views and loyalty to Eddy and Genesis. You will never surpress me or Genesis. The woke mob and anti-genesis cabal don't want the truth being told to all the people, oh no. And that is why the likes of Kincade, Blue Dragon, Liam Wood, JJ Johnson... you name it are trying to sabotage Eddy Kent and Genesis.

Jessica: Why do you think they are trying to sabotage the greatest to ever do this? let me ask you something. Who in most recent memory has had to run through so many fires and yet comes out smelling of smoke and victorious, than Eddy Kent? tell me who has had to break through as many obstacles as Eddy kent has had to do since 6CWF returned? Nobody, and I mean nobody could deal with what he has had to deal with and yet remains the pinnacle of wrestling.

Jessica: Eddy is in the middle of a historic reign that will never.... EVER be replicated in modern times. It's been over a year, 360 days last time I checked. That is despite the odds that have been thrown in his way over and over again by the woke mob and the anti-Genesis cabal. It is clear they are trying to cut our daddy down to size and for what? jealously? ego? it's clear they cannot and will not accept that Eddy deals on levels we will never see again. And that none can ever reach.

Jessica: Eddy continues to do something unprecedented with both the 6WF undisputed world heavyweight champion and now one half of the 6WF tag team champions. He is rewriting the record books week after week... night after night. Just think about it... 360 days. 360 days a 6WF world champion. Who's done that? nobody? should we even go through the names that can hold a match? behave... He's pinned champions, hall of famers and men who think they can ruin perfection. Scott Harris, Dicey Reilly, Liam Wood, Acer, Mike Masters, Max Adamson. Who else has done all that? they throw everything at him and he's able to crush them everytime.

Jessica: He continues to plough through the names mentioned and the woke mob and Anti-Genesis cabal continue to look down their noses with disrespect. This show is highlighting this and I call on our Genesis patriots to continue to call them out. Save 6CWF... The inevitable era will continue... because under the guidance of Eddy Kent we all win. Every obstacle they throw at him and us... they will be crushed. Eddy Kent and Genesis are unstoppable... I feel his presence inside me, his greatness. You will see. He is levels above and we thank him... This has been your Genesis awakening, Good night Budapest!

[The pro Genesis crowd begin to stand up and cheer loudly and rauciously, almost like a political rally as they begin to chant "He is inevitable" and "Levels above with "Daddys house" as Jessica stands up and bows with a sinister smile. She clenches her fist and joins the chant of "Save 6CWF" as the camera begins to zoom out. The last shot we see is Jessica evily winking at the camera with a peace sign and the marble statue of Eddy Kent staring triumphantly into the camera as the scene fades away to a teamzoomzoom commercial.]

Bentyf1

JJJohnson and Steel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:15 pm

We see the figure of Liam Wood, his back to the camera as he is shown looking at a wall with memorabilia from his career including his title belts, various old items of merch and different pictures from key moments in his career

Wood:
As Wood looks over the items he begins to speak, the camera continuing to pan over the wall.

It's funny how things change...

11 years ago I entered this business and crowned myself unbeatable...I said I'd do it all and for the most part...I did.

I won titles, awards and ended feuds...
...I broke and gained trust...
...I lost and gained fans...

...but as time went on, I always said that nothing could stop me...

...until it did.

Wood pauses for a moment

Wood:
Be it injury, covid lockdowns or my own damn pride...there have been times I have failed, there have been times I wasn't enough and there have been times I have let myself and those around me down.

There have been times where I thought my career had ended and I was left with an empty chasm that nothing could fill.

This week
could be another one of those times...

Wood pauses again, moving away from the wall and taking a seat, the wall still in focus behind his as he finally faces the camera

Wood:
This week I have to do something that nobody else has ever been able to do, something that has not been achieved in nearly 500 days...

...I need to beat Rex Adamson one on one...

Wood looks at the camera with a determination on his face as he continues

Wood:
Now I could talk about how I had Rex beat at Night Of Glory, I could talk about how he had the help of Genesis that night but the truth is, wether he likes it or not...that's always going to be the case until he does something about it...

...so this is a message to you Rex.

Wood pauses one last time, the determination still clear as he speaks

Wood:
I'm looking forward to facing you at Proving Grounds

That might surprise you but despite the people you call your allies, I have a lot of respect for what you have achieved since debuting in this company. I look forward to proving myself right...or at least trying to...

...because nothing is certain, I'm too old to pretend it is anymore...

...but I'm going to do all it takes to make sure that I get the job done and I know you will as well. I know that you'll stop and nothing to prove that you're the best but I also know that I'll have to have eyes in the back of my head because Ed Kent wants nothing more than to take away my chance at finally getting revenge...

...and there's nothing you can do to stop him getting involved.

and I know you talk about how Genesis sticks together but I also see the look in your eyes when they won't let you prove yourself...you can deny it but I see it.

So I'd say let the best man win but we both know it's not that simple.

I'll see you soon

Wood smiles but the determination is still there as he stands up and walks out of shot.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Mon Sep 16, 2024 5:11 pm

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAM, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

A dark orange glow covers the arena as 'Edgecrusher' by Fear Factory blasts out to an electric crowd.

RJ: This will be very interesting

JT: Very much so, what will he have to say about what transpired inside that chamber at Beachfront Brawl!?

RJ: Well we've seen Logan do some terrible things before and act like it was nothing so I expect a similar.... Oh, oh no...

JT: What is it RJ?

Logan Kincade wanders out onto the stage, his head almost entirely covered in black war paint, it is messily applied to just below his nose and cheeks, red from his chin up to his bottom lip the only real splash of colour that resembles blood coming from his mouth, he has an unusual calm about him as he waits for the flames to surround him, the crowd begin to boo which brings no response from him.

RJ: The war paint.. he once explained it to me that the paint is a warning for others, this is him showing mercy JT... This is as bad as I've ever seen it though. He used to be creative with it, it was a form of art...this, there is no art here, this is a bad sign.

JT: he certainly looks menacing..

RJ: is he... Oh god...is he talking to himself? Please Logan, please don't go back there!

JT: He has "broken" like this before?

RJ: He did once, again because of problems with his family, but that was different, he was manipulated and wound up to a state of frenzy..then he snapped, started talking in the 3rd person. Had a vendetta against me for some reason..

JT: Probably heard your commentary skills..

JT winks at RJ who looks very concerned.

Logan makes his way to the ring but stops before entering and instead heads to the commentary table, RJ and JT look terrified as Logan stands in front of them, emotionless for a few seconds.

Kincade grabs a microphone and slowly turns towards the ring and climbs the steps, in the ring Logan soaks in the boos with his eyes closed as the music fades

Crowd: A**HOLE! A**HOLE! A**HOLE!...

LK: There is no need for explanation, this was inevitable, the rumours abound, it was only a matter of time before Logan turned on his baby brother....

We told you all, week after week, we said it so many times and not one of you understood...

Logan looks to the ceiling for a moment before continuing

LK: We're not.... I, am not stupid, everything I do has a purpose, this is no different...

But you still don't grasp the severity of this situation, allow me to guide you all through the darkness and into the light of understanding...

This isn't about Blue Dragon.

Crowd: BOOOOO/WAAAAAAAY

RJ: Well that was a mixed reaction.

JT: Blue Dragon isn't exactly the nicest man alive

RJ: say that to his face...

LK: This is about 6CWF, it is in a state that I would deem, unacceptable. Too many people with too much to say but when the talking ends..... then what?

Logan is slowly winding himself up and tries to fight the rage a little before continuing.

LK: You shake hands, go your separate way and move on to your next feud? What do you think this is?

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS!?

There are sounds of shock from the crowd before a chorus of jeering and booing becomes the background noise of the rest of Logan's speech

LK: THIS....is the battleground, we don't leave here until our enemies lay dead at our feet, the fight continues until there is nothing left...some of you have forgotten this. Some of you, never understood that in the first place...

So i am declaring war on 6CWF. All of it, nothing can stop that now. No one is safe. Nowhere to run, Nowhere to hide....

Logan looks straight down the camera

LK: I want you all to understand that the time for games is over... prepare yourselves. War. Is. Coming.

Logan throws the microphone at RJ before aggressively flipping backwards over the top rope and out onto the floor, he makes his way up the ramp and into the back

As the crowd make their displeasure very apparent.

JT: War with 6CWF? What does that even mean?

RJ: Hopefully just his way of saying he's up to fight anyone...but this felt off, something has really gone wrong here. We'll have to wait and see I guess... But one thing I know is, we need to take this very seriously, he's as dangerous as I've ever seen him JT...

We'll be back after these short messages.

The scene cuts to commercial.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

JJJohnson, Steel and Bentyf1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon Sep 16, 2024 8:36 pm

Steel steps aside and gestures with his hands the direction of the exit, but then turns back to face Reilly.

GS: Don’t let me get in the way of you have other business to take care of, as the guest at your party though let me be the one to leave, after-all if you do leave in November when your contract expires this is likely the last chance you get to celebrate a worthwhile achievement.
I doubt of all people the last person you would heed the words of would be myself, for what it’s worth though I hope you do come to your senses, 6CWF is the home of the very best, that includes you, we are for the challenge and to topple kings, I’d hate to see you leave.
If that’s the path you choose to walk though, don’t you dare come slithering back when the rest of the world isn’t everything you are expecting.

Steel stares at Reilly and taps his temple with his finger indicating to Daniel to think.

GS: I’m sure you feel safe now making idle threats to Dicey knowing he’s not in this building, spreading your gospel of what would have happened had myself and Gazzy not intervened or this future scenario in your head for when he returns.
You like to remind me constantly about past results, let’s not forget that when you last faced Dicey he stripped you of that European crown you were so fond of, what makes you so confident the outcome would be different?
You two want to duke it out when he does return, be my guest, I won’t make a habit of being the peacemaker.
As much as your p1ssed we broke up your little scuffle, Dicey himself is no doubt of the same opinion and I’ll have the consequence of that to deal with, if you both want to act like children  though you can’t act surprised when the adults put you in time out.

Not that a word that passes your lips holds much stock, you were so quick to backtrack on the opportunity presented to you to take this title from me. What’s wrong Daniel scared even with your sidekick, the Xtreme playground is too much of an equaliser that you may actually face a fair fight for once and end up second best?
If this title is too hot for you to handle, too much hard work, I’m always willing to relinquish you of yours to close the gap.

Steel laughs momentarily, then returns to his serious demeanour.

GS: You really believe me jealous of you, you may have assisted me in the capture of my world title, an assist I never asked for or required, you weren’t there to help me, you were there more to prove a point to Gazzy, I was just the beneficiary of your actions. You have chalked up three world championship wins but with them comes two defeats. Nobody beat me for my championship, I took on all comers and no man got the job done, you didn’t even try. Because deep down you know much like with this title with something to defend, the depths have yet to be explored just what Geoff Steel won’t do.

A chant of Steel is Xtreme breaks out from a section of the crowd, Steel doesn’t acknowledge it and continues.

GS: I don’t need to play mind games with you, everybody knows the likelihood of yourself and Jack remaining amicable long enough to cause a true threat are slim to none, for all the reasons you have just laid out that even the most confused of individuals can understand.
If Aftermath is to be the last time we face off against one another, I best make sure to leave you with a lasting memorable moment of our time together, don’t worry I won’t be expecting anything in return.
Enjoy what’s left of your coronation do try to avoid any further unnecessary conflict with any of your other guests, you’re on your own from here, I won’t be around to help you save face.

Steel flicks the microphone towards Reilly it landing on the canvas infront of him, he then backs out the ring and up the ramp the two continuing to exchange words.

Steel

JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and DanielReilly like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Sep 17, 2024 11:46 am

Chris Patricks is sitting in his dressing room talking to his wife, Joyce on a tv screen on the wall

CP: How are things at home?

Joyce: Everything is fine Babe, how are you doing over there after Beachfront? We all watched it live, you did great

Chris puts on a weary smile

CP: Just not great enough to walk out with the gold again

Chris walks over to his mini fridge and takes out a protein shake

Joyce: Do you not think it’s time you come home? We all miss you like crazy and there is nothing for you there anymore

CP: Joyce you know that isn’t an option at this stage, there is so much more I need to do

Joyce: Like what? You went over to help out Max, you’ve done that and by the looks of it he’s moved on and forgotten all about you. I think you should move on too and come home, open that wrestling school you’ve always wanted and create the future.

CP: This isn’t about Max anymore it’s about me and my legacy here. They have all forgotten what I have and can do, I want to show them all that. I am sick of being over looked by the whole damn company. I was once the Undisputed champ, I want that again, I want them all to eat there damn words and put some respect on the Patricks name. I’m doing all this for us, for our family, for our future and I can’t come home until I achieve something. I can’t walk around Boston with my head held up if I come running with my tail between my legs.

Joyce: There is no shame in tha..

CP: I said no Joyce, I’m sorry it’s not happening

Chris rubs his face and smiles at his wife

CP: I’m sorry, I’m just a bit stressed. I tell you what after the show I will fly home for a few days and we can all do some things together

Joyce smiles back

Joyce: That sounds nice. I have to go so I will talk to you tomorrow ok

CP: Ok sweetheart…love you

Joyce: Love you too

The screen goes black and Chris stares at it for a few minutes before throwing his shake against the wall in frustration

CP: F***********CK

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Sep 17, 2024 5:53 pm

Smooth by Santana blasts through the speakers as Brandon Perez walks out on to the stage wearing a pink and gold Brothers Of Seduction windbreaker and a determined look on his face, he quickly takes a mic and climbs in to the ring as the fans cheer

BP:
Ladies and gentlemen...Brandon Perez has a few things he needs to get off his mind...

...you see, this week myself and my brother from another mother Percy Percival come up against the team of Mike Masters and Jimmy Phillips and all I've heard is Mr Masters complaining that he's being put up against a joke team...

...Brandon Perez is here to set the record straight...

Perez pauses as the fans continue to cheer for him

BP:
Mikey...

you might look at Brandon Perez as a joke but I promise you that I am here to make a name for myself and show the world that when I put my mind to it, I can achieve greatness...

...you might look down on me as just another 'adult entertainer' but what you've failed to see is that it has set me up perfectly for a career in 6CWF!

You say you can go for an hour? So can I baby...don't tell me you haven't seen the proof. I can tell a fan when I see one...you bad mouth Brandon Perez but I know that you've seen some of my movies and so you'll know that I'm an expert on taking on more than one person at a time and coming out on top.

Brandon winks at the hardcam before continuing

BP:
the truth is though Mr Masters...you should be proud to be a part of this company, no matter what position you are in the card...on top, on the bottom or sandwiched in the middle...

...it is an honour to enter this ring...
...it is an honour to fight for these fans...

...but it's up to you...

...you can spend your time crying about how you lost your spot or you can show us why you believe you're the best...

...either way though, I make one promise...

...you will show Brandon Perez and Percy Percival respect!

Perez lowers the mic as the fans cheer his name

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:27 am

"SAWFT" starts to play out to the crowd at the MVM Dome and there is some clear confusion from the music. We see fans looking at one another as one word appears on the big screen.

"MONK"

RJ: Oh...

JT: Well he's been all over social media the last few days, he said he was going to be here in Budapest....I'm just not sure anyone expected him to get out here with a live mic....I'm assuming this has been green lit by management....

A giant of a man steps through the curtain now dressed like an extra from The Godfather. He is in the nines, perfectly tailored suit with a hat. He is looking around at the audience before he puts a toothpick in his mouth with a smirk. He turns to the camera with a thick New York accent.

"6CWF, How you doin'?"

RJ: Ladies and gentlemen this is Antonio Moncinelli...

JT: Say his other names, RJ...

RJ: I will not...

JT: Big Tone.....Don Monk.....Tony Monk.....Uptown Monk....

Moncinelli has made his way around the ringside area toward the announce tables and he overhears RJ and Jeff Thadeus' conversation and picks up a headset.

AM: Bob Monkhouse!

JT: There's another one...

RJ: Why is this happening?

Moncinelli is squaring up with some fans behind the barricade now and we hear him say "Go suck your mother, putz" before backing away amidst some boos and jeers. He then spots an attractive blonde woman in the front row and decides to swagger over to her, his entire demeanour altering.

AM: How you doin'?

*The lady shakes her and doesn't look interested

AM: The f*** you mean? Wouldn't be caught dipping in a broad like you anyway....probably stinks like an alley cat....

*Moncinelli wipes his expensive, designer, shoes on the ring apron as he climbs up the steps and then through the ropes into the ring. Some of the more hardcore fanbase recognise Tony Monk and we get a "How you doin'" chant as he takes off his hat and hangs it on the turnbuckle. Don Monk is handed a mic and he has a dangerous smile on his face as he looks at it in his hand.

AM: If you don't know by now then I'm the worst kept secret since you all found you mommas suck pipe!

*Boos from some of the crowd

AM: Tony motherf***ing Monk is here in 6CWF, how you doin'?

Now I see you all, all the people in the back when I was walking through, these little phonies with the cameras out here. Crew members and the like. Judging, assessing.....thinking they know me....but guess what, you don't know SH*T!

*Monk is angry in an instant and getting in the face of one of the cameramen.

RJ: This guy is a legit psychopath....

JT: I think he's misunderstood...

AM: Tony Monk is a real stand up guy, as you are gonna find out.....sure I like to put a b1tch through a table from time to time but does that make me a bad guy? Does it? That's the measuring stick? The Monky Tonk Man slaps his employees around every so often and settles a lawsuit out of court and that makes me a villain?

But in my community I do a lot of nice sh*t for people. It's safe for people to go out at night....Tony Monk makes that happen.....and sometimes people forget, or they step out a line...

YOU DON'T STEP OUT OF LINE WITH BOB MONKHOUSE!

RJ: Who the hell is...

JT: One of his nicknames, remember...

*Moncinelli takes out a handkerchief and wipes some of the flecks of spittle from the camera lens

AM: Real sorry about that, chief.....

*We hear the cameraman say "No problem" and Tony Monk swivels his head

AM: The f**k you mean? So we got a f***ing problem all of a sudden? Suddenly you a tough guy and wanna step to Tony Monk....

*Monk is pacing now

AM: This is what I mean about pieces of s**t with a lot to say and you don't like the consequences when Don Monk calls you out....like the last broad I caught with her hands in my suit jacket after I bagged and tagged....she found out what was up....or the little pr1ck waiter at my "Monkin Donuts" shop who was dipping the till.....hard to dip when I just put YOUR F***ING HAND IN THE BLENDER!!!

*Tony Monk is rubbing the side his head and neck now, clearly getting agitated

AM: Now, like I said, I'm a real swell guy....salt of the earth....but I don't like little punks who run their mouths and I don't like all this flippy floppy wrestling s**t that we see on the TV now....it ain't ballet you little f***s....

*Monk seems to be riding a one way ticket to heart attack city

AM: So 6CWF calls me up.....JJ Johnson on the line....he says to me "Tony Monk, how you doin'?"

*The crowd can't help but pop at this

AM: I say "Not bad Jay but can you give me five, I'm just choking the chicken and the doc says it's good for my frustration".....he says "No problem, Don, just call me back....I need you"....

RJ: Is this guy a fantasist?

JT: Potentially....

AM: So I ring him back, Jay a real good bloke.....company he keeps, not so much....that Acer kid is a whiny little B1TCH F***ING PUNK CLOWN....

*AM closes his eyes and does some breathing techniques

AM: So Jay be like "Tony....you're a legend, probably best independent talent last thirty years....philanthropist, modern day hero, stand up guy....come work for me"...

I say "Jay, you're too kind....but correct, I am a stand up guy....but work for you? How you doin there, Jay? Tony Monk work for you?"

There was a little tension on the line now because even a guy like Jay knows he'd made a little boo-boo there....he backtracked real quick and I have enough respect to give him the one time courtesy...

BUT NEVER A F***ING GAIN!

So he flips it and says "Collaboration".....6CWF and Don Monk in partnership....he says "We crying out for someone to make this legit".....I say "Say no more, Jay....I'll be there for you"....

*The crowd starts singing the Friends' theme song

AM: So here I am....Tony Monk....Uptown Monk You Up.....The Incredible Monk....Chunky but Monky...

And I'm here, quite simply....to f*** s*** up!

*There is a louder chorus of "How you doin" now. Is Tony Monk winning the people over

AM: In the back....in the front....I'll bring the Monk wherever and whenever....step out of line and I will slap you back in it...because Tony Monk don't play games....I play life and that s**t comes at you real fast...

Monky Kong runs this f***ing jungle now and I'm not gonna have a roll on the canvass with you....I'm gonna cheese grate your face and put it on my steak....I'm putting a light-tube up that a55 and using you to clean my laundromat....bottom f***ing line they call me the Rice Krispie man because I'm gonna make you snap, crackle and pop...

Anyone can and will get the Monk....I'll put it on you and leave the marks to prove it....at some point each and every one of you is going to have the walk the line with Grandmaster Monk and I will leave your ring on fire like Johnny f***ing Cash....

RJ: I have no words...

JT: I feel like this is a watershed moment for this company....whether good or bad, I don't yet know...

RJ: I guess Tony Monk has arrived....

*Tony Monk offers a hug now to the cameraman he was arguing with. The cameraman looks reluctant but walks closer as Monk smashes the mic over his head. The audience are cheering as more "How you doin" chants rings out. Tony Monk goes to the outside and gets a table. He drags the cameraman up and lifts him into a powerbomb position before smashing him through the wood to end the chaotic scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angus Plague Wed Sep 18, 2024 10:40 am

[Static, white noise. The camera slowly fades in from black as we see the shadow of something massive slowly rocking back and forth. The creak of wood on wood can be heard as the camera adjusts to the darkness. A mountain of a man sits in an old rocking chair, slowly rocking back and forth.]

ANGUS PLAGUE:They say the eyes are the windows to the soul.. and if you look long enough, you start to see yourself staring back at you. And if you're not careful, you'll invite the beast in.. what Diego Romero has failed to notice is; _I AM THAT BEAST_! For weeks now, I've looked into the eyes of men who I deemed as unfit to lace my boots.

[He lets out a long sigh, the pace of his rocking steady as a heartbeat.]

AP: And now I find myself having to pass judgement. And with the precision of a surgeon I shall deconstruct you, rip you limb from limb, leave you laying in a mess of yourself. I shall leave you broken and unfit..

[He stops dead. His voice raising to a maniacal shrill.]

AP: ..UNFIT FOR THIS WORLD! I've been tasked with your annihilation. I'm going to turn you into nothing but a memory and those who dare speak your name will be cast from paradise. The destruction of Diego Romero will be written in blood.

[He begins rocking once more, his voice returning to a normal speaking volume. His pace maybe a bit faster.]

AP:And the angels shall sing your name, Diego. Oh yes, they shall. As I take my rightful place at the top of the mountain, you will be confronted with a horror you could never fathom. I am the tyrant that rules by fist and I'm going to drag you so deep into the darkness that you'll be begging me to end your suffering..

[He SLAMS his hands down on the armrests, his voice shooting back up into a terrifying rage.]

AP:BUT THE SUFFERING WILL NEVER STOP!

[He begins to casually rock again, a faint laughter can be heard in his words.]

AP: Diego.. you are not ready for the depths I'm willing to go. You could never imagine the pain that I'm going to inflict on you. We are not the same type of creature, you and I. While you value your family and your roots..

.. _I VALUE NOTHING_!

To me, life is but the flame of a candle, ready to be snuffed in an instant. And that's what I plan to do to you, boy..

[His voice breaks into a sharp bark, echoing off the walls around him.]

AP: .. I'M GOING TO SNUFF YOU OUT! The realization will dawn on you once you're standing across the ring from me, but by then.. IT'LL ALREADY BE TOO LATE! As you've noticed, I'm a man who is willing to do exactly what it takes, regardless the consequences. You've been placed in an extremely dangerous situation that I'm not seeing an easy way out of, for you.

[His laughter raises in volume until it suddenly stops.]

AP: Make peace, Diego Romero. Get right with whatever God you believe in..

.. BECAUSE SOON YOU WILL MEET HIM! ! !

[The screaming stops and all that can be heard is the sound of wood on wood, a dry creak that makes your skin crawl. The massive shadow begins to fade as the screen becomes enveloped in all black. End transmission.]

Angus Plague

Perfect Jack, JJJohnson, Bentyf1 and DP like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down