The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIONS 2013 SQUAD

+45
irnbrew
Dontheman
Rory_Gallagher
RuckingFlanker86
geoff998rugby
yappysnap
kiakahaaotearoa
thebandwagonsociety
red_stag
The Great Aukster
Draigoch
logie28
Cumbrian
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
TycroesOsprey
Gibson
Irish Curry
Feckless Rogue
R!skysports
cabbagesandbrussels
Morgannwg
welsh-matfield
Luckless Pedestrian
doctornickolas
wales606
rodders
pete (buachaill on eirne)
tomathy
funnyExiledScot
ScarletSpiderman
formerly known as Sam
Bitter Beer
LordDowlais
George Carlin
Metal Tiger
Geordie
Cardiff Taffy
Artful_Dodger
RuggerRadge2611
mystiroakey
Portnoy
flyhalffactory
offload
boomeranga
Gatts
49 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LIONS 2013 SQUAD  - Page 3 Empty LIONS 2013 SQUAD

Post by Gatts Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

pikcing it today here is what i am thinking - 35 players

Healy/Jenkins/Cole/Jones/?
Hibberd/Rees/Hartley/Best
Gray/AW Jones/Charteris/Palmer or Lawes?
Croft/Ferris?/Heaslip/Warburton/Lydiate/Faletau/Haskellhoff/SOB/Wood

Philipps/Youngs/lloyd or Care/ Irish 9?

Sexton/Priestland/Flood!?
Roberts and tuilagi (ouch) Davies
North, Ashton, Scottish winger?
Foden Halfpenny Kearney

Too many forwards and not enough backs...

My 22

Healy
Best
Jones
Charteris
AWJ
SOB
Warburton
Haskell

Philipps
Priestland
Roberts
Tuilagi
North
Ashton
Foden

Hartley/Hibberd
Gethin/Cole
Gray
Heaslip/Lydiate
Youngs/Care
Sexton
Davies
Halfpenny

Gatts

Back to top Go down

LIONS 2013 SQUAD  - Page 3 Empty Re: LIONS 2013 SQUAD

Post by mystiroakey Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:18 pm

I dont seethe point in them at all, it doesnt seem to help out our repective national teams.

If we had the top 3 teams in the world for a consitant period of time, then id say crack on- no problme with the lions- but then would the SH teams even bother playing us.

I cant see the lions having a long life span if our individual teams got better!

and if our individual teams dont get better- we are losing the NH SH battle, which should be our top priority.

The only teams that gets an advantage out of the lions- is the the other team- they get one hellova good warm up game!

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:24 pm

(a) the purpose of the Lions is not to benefit the international sides that comprise the Lions. You can certainly argue that the Lions has in the past both helped and hindered international sides, but eitherway, that's not what the Lions is for or about.

(b) I don't understand your second paragraph. What are you trying to say?

(c) Why does the quality of the international sides have anything to do with the Lions? England were the best side in the world in 2002-2003. That had nothing to do with the Lions, nor make the Lions any less relevant. The NH sides were rubbish in 1997 - again, no impact on the relevance of the Lions.

I don't think you understand the Lions at all. It is not a function designed purely to service and better the international teams that comprise it. It is completely distinct and has its own traditions.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:39 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:(a) the purpose of the Lions is not to benefit the international sides that comprise the Lions. You can certainly argue that the Lions has in the past both helped and hindered international sides, but eitherway, that's not what the Lions is for or about.

(b) I don't understand your second paragraph. What are you trying to say?

(c) Why does the quality of the international sides have anything to do with the Lions? England were the best side in the world in 2002-2003. That had nothing to do with the Lions, nor make the Lions any less relevant. The NH sides were rubbish in 1997 - again, no impact on the relevance of the Lions.

I don't think you understand the Lions at all. It is not a function designed purely to service and better the international teams that comprise it. It is completely distinct and has its own traditions.

I dont think you are understanding the point. I support england ,i dont really care about the lions at all. and i dont like the fact that the lions is only beneficial for the SH teams that compete against them. and not the NH teams.

The point is not - what the lions is all about, my point is simple- why do i want something to continue that isnt beneficial to the team i support.

you can argue all you want- it doesnt change the facts!

You say that our nations were rubbish and it had no impact on the lions- well actually that is beneficial for the lions- it means we may be able to compete against the SH teams. If all of our teams were ranked 1-4 respectively the lions wouldnt exist(i didnt make the point about if one team was the best- my point was all the nations being at the top)

why doesnt the Trnation joint team work- its been tried and tested, it doesnt work because they do not want or care about it one iota! neither do I.

Do they want lions games- bring em on they say- what a win win win game for us!

I

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:43 pm

The Lions is the opportunity for fans of Wales, Scotland, England and Ireland to set aside all begrudgery and unite behind a single side. It might have had a more unique aspect to it in the amateur era. Back then you played for local club and then your country. There was never really an opportunity chance for top players from W-S-E-I to play together. Also the tours were a longer commitment south of the equator and were true once in a lifetime experiences. While professionalism has created clubs that can bring Tommy Bowe into a welsh club, or Geordan Murphy into an english club mimicking a novel part of the Lions concept, it does remain quite similar for the fans. And while Sky and all the merchandising makes the Lions big business, the Lions was BIG before it was monetised, not because it has been monitised. And so long as it is run by people respecting its traditions, it will always stay strong.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 pm

and funnyexiled before you start a little rant about not getting my comments- you asked a question. I gave you my opinions. This isnt about right or wrong. You mention you dont understand why people feel a certain way about things - i answered - you dont have to understand my thought process at all. But it is what it is!

You love the lions- good on you i say. I dont have that passion and never ever will. My passion is for england and to a lesser degree NH teams, but not the lions.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:03 pm

No, I think your position is perfectly clear now. As you say, no right or wrong, just a matter of opinion.

I have a friend who supports Liverpool football club. He hates the English national team, despite being born in England. His reason is that he loves Liverpool, and he feels that his Liverpool players always get injured playing for England. In his words, what has England ever done for Liverpool.

I don't agree, but it's his own opinion.

Personally, a team representing the British Isles and Ireland appeals to me, but I guess I'm someone who has spent almost as much time in England as I have in Scotland. I find it easy to support both Scotland and the British and Irish Lions. But I guess that's just me.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:06 pm

the strange thing is is that i feel as though we should play as one in the oylimpics(football), do you?

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:13 pm

No, I don't. I don't think football should be played at the Olympics at all, neither should rugby union, F1, golf, tennis or indeed any other professional sport that has its own framework of competition.

Nothing against the notion of a British (and Irish) side (particularly given Scotland's inability to qualify for tournaments anymore), just don't think the Olympics is the forum for it.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 pm

ok so your not in the camp that it could hinder your national team.

I understand the the notion that an oylimpc medal should only be given for a pinnacle acheivement- Golfers, footballers, rugby players, tennis players,etc would all rather a major or world cup. However I have no qualms about these sports being a part of it, i suppose i look at the oylimpics for what it is today and not what it used to be.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Personally I think the Lions had both historically and presently assisted certainly the Scottish players that have participated.

Tom Smith is the obvious one, but I think Gregor Townsend and Ross Ford have also benefitted from involvement, and I look forward to seeing Richie Gray on the next tour.

I don't think even the most anti-Lions Englishman can deny the impact the 1997 tour had on several players who were to star in 2003 - Jason Leonard, Martin Johnson, Richard Hill, Lawrence Dallaglio, Matt Dawson and Will Greenwood in particular.

Certainly some negatives though as well. Players can return exhausted and have poor seasons afterwards, and obviously the 2005 tour was a disaster in every respect. I think only Ryan Jones seemed to benefit from that tour!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by mystiroakey Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:47 pm

i am not anti this thing- i just dont see the point, you guys and others seem to love it so much. Therefore if there is still love for something- that needs to be resepcted.

mystiroakey

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:50 pm

Sorry I lose track. The Lions are coming to NZ in 2013 right? Always like seeing those matches and great to get halfway through the World Cup cycle your boys in NZ again. Should be a cracker. Plenty of rugby to go before you can talk about picking teams though I´d imagine.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:53 pm

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:Sorry I lose track. The Lions are coming to NZ in 2013 right? Always like seeing those matches and great to get halfway through the World Cup cycle your boys in NZ again. Should be a cracker. Plenty of rugby to go before you can talk about picking teams though I´d imagine.

Australia I believe Sorry
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Ah crap! They came to NZ in 2005 of course, and then 2009 in SA. It seemed like last year. Where does the time go by? 12 years is too long to wait. I guess though that´s why it´s so special for each SH country. Should they go to Argentina as well now they´re part of the 4N or at least will be? I´d even go as a Lion fan. I have a Scottish father after all and any excuse to go to that marvellous country and eat copious amounts of meat and drink red wine.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:20 pm

kiakahaaotearoa wrote:Ah crap! They came to NZ in 2005 of course, and then 2009 in SA. It seemed like last year. Where does the time go by? 12 years is too long to wait. I guess though that´s why it´s so special for each SH country. Should they go to Argentina as well now they´re part of the 4N or at least will be? I´d even go as a Lion fan. I have a Scottish father after all and any excuse to go to that marvellous country and eat copious amounts of meat and drink red wine.
And the wimmin aren't too bad, as you (indirectly) know!

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Well I was going to let people find that out for themselves mate but since you mention it. Throw in some Spanish, a dash of German, a twist of Italian and a splash of water because madre mia!

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by cabbagesandbrussels Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:22 pm

mystiroakey wrote:wales just take all the places - we can have a nice test series with france and ireland instead

Yeah Wales' record against SH sides is pretty special... ;-)

cabbagesandbrussels

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Well it makes perfect sense to me...

England & Ireland have beaten Oz in last 2 years.
England & Ireland finished above Wales in the 6 Nations.
England & Ireland are ranked above Wales by the IRB
Engalnd & Ireland have HEC winning teams

But the whole Welsh team are a 'shoe in' for the Lions tour to Australia because 1 - 15 they are all world class, world beaters to a man and soooo much better than their home nation counterparts.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:04 pm

Metal Tiger wrote:Well it makes perfect sense to me...

But the whole Welsh team are a 'shoe in' for the Lions tour to Australia because 1 - 15 they are all world class, world beaters to a man and soooo much better than their home nation counterparts.

Laugh

For what its worth if there was a Lions tour in the Summer I'd be considering this as the squad of 37 (it was that many in 2009)

Prop - Cian Healy, Alex Cobisiero, Adam Jones, Mike Ross, Matt Stevens
Hooker - Rory Best, Ross Ford, Dylan Hartley
Lock - Paul O'Connell, Courtney Lawes, Richie Grey, Bradley Davies, Alun Wyn Jones
Backrow - Tom Croft, Sean O'Brien, Tom Wood, Sam Warburton, Toby Falatau, John Barclay, Stephen Ferris
Scrumhalf - Conor Murray, Chris Cusiter, Ben Youngs
Flyhalf - Rhys Priestland, Jonathan Sexton, Toby Flood
Centre - Jamie Roberts, Sean Lamont, Manu Tuilagi, Jonathan Davies
Winger - Chris Ashton, George North, Andrew Trimble, Tommy Bowe
Fullback - Ben Foden, Rob Kearney
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Funny and true

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff998rugby Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:05 pm

mystiroakey wrote:the strange thing is is that i feel as though we should play as one in the oylimpics(football), do you?

Err..how can 2 Nations be represented as 1 in a sporting event based on the Nation state Headscratch

geoff998rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:21 pm

red_stag wrote:

Laugh

For what its worth if there was a Lions tour in the Summer I'd be considering this as the squad of 37 (it was that many in 2009)

Lock - Paul O'Connell, Courtney Lawes, Richie Grey, Bradley Davies, Alun Wyn Jones
Backrow - Tom Croft, Sean O'Brien, Tom Wood, Sam Warburton, Toby Falatau, John Barclay, Stephen Ferris

Good squad overall. Who would be the uncapped player at the minute that would be sneaking into the travelling party? They usually have one player don't they (or is that just the BaaBaa's?).

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:47 pm

I think that's just the Baa Baa's.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Its just the Baabaas Im fairly sure.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:55 pm

red_stag wrote:

Finally!! A squad list with some chest hair on it! A good, well balanced list of the form players from the home nations. Good effort Staggy.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Geordie Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:57 pm

red_stag wrote:

Laugh

Interesting call....would need to find some major form....and maybe could do with a summer off....i think even England have better hookers at present...particularly Grey and Webber...

Geordie

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:07 pm

I admire his leadership at such a young age and I am a believer that form goes out the window for a Lions tour. Its such a different environment to the Premieship or Heineken Cup. I was quite impressed with Hartley when Munster played them two weeks ago.

The biggest issues in the team I picked was at centre. I know the inclusion of Lamont is a risk but I think one worth trying. J.Davies covers 12 and 13 and got the nod over O'Driscoll.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Tiger Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:07 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
I don't think even the most anti-Lions Englishman can deny the impact the 1997 tour had on several players who were to star in 2003 - Jason Leonard, Martin Johnson, Richard Hill, Lawrence Dallaglio, Matt Dawson and Will Greenwood in particular.

A good observation there ASBO... some of those players were picked against 'the rub of the green' too.

Will Greenwood was an uncapped player on the 1997 tour and kept Phil De Glanville (then England Captain) out of the squad (De Glanville lost the captaincy of England to Dallaglio after that) and Martin Johnson was appointed Captain of the Lions despite never captaining his country at the time.

It is arguable that this laid the foundations for the greatest England side we ever had.
Metal Tiger
Metal Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by RuckingFlanker86 Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:16 pm

You forgot -

''England & Ireland were both completely and utterly outplayed by Wales the last time they met, very recently.''

Maybe that's what people are suggesting their selections on eh? But then that doesnt fit in with your agenda so no wonder you'd forget really. clap

RuckingFlanker86

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:34 pm

Wales played one great match in World Cup. Against Ireland. They were fortunate to beat Samoa. And they lost 3 of the 4 games they played against tier 1 teams. So you shouldn't overrate them based on the fact that they reached a semi. They didn't beat any SANZAR team to do it, which you normally would have to do to get that far. They got to a semi because Kidney had a very 1 dimensional game plan, and Gatland's plan to counter it was executed brilliantly by the Welsh. Don't get me wrong. They deserved to get to where they did. But they're not 15 supermen that will have the Aussie's shaking in their boots.

That said, they have some great players. A Jones, Warburton, Roberts and maybe North are shoe-ins at the moment. I'd say Foden and Ashton are currently shoe-ins from England. And surely the Lions could use Tuilagi's power better than Martin Johnson's England could. O'Connell and Ferris would be shoe-ins from Ireland and the number 8 should be between Heaslip and O'Brien. I'd have Gray over Lawes to partner POC on current form.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:37 pm

English and Irish; surely clutching on to the rankings is a sign of desperation after both being completely outplayed by one of the teams below you? Not to mention finishing below that same team in the world cup. But yes of course, Wales were extremely fortunate and you're both lightyears ahead because World Cup performances don't matter... unless it culminates in an England win. Counting down to the 6 Nations and England have no coach, no manager, no captain, no backroom staff, nobody with the nous to select an EPS, some uncanny news leakeges and all on the back of a disastrous off field RWC tour in which the Queens favourite son-in-law was chief of the shenanigans. Take a look at the problems closer to home instead of worrying what Welsh players might be selected for a Lions tour in 2 years time; yes it is in 2 years time ffs.

Some of Irelands top players are set to step down, so here comes the transitional period. POC and BOD for the Lions, are you having a laugh? Bowe is playing average, but all subject to change in 2 years. I suppose they should be a shoe-in though whoever they are, seeing as their Provinces have a few Heineken cups between them. Wasn't that their plan in a recent RWC quarter final? You little green men just breed success, Grand Slamming it twice in over half a century in your eleventh choice sport and everything.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Very interesting rant.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:20 pm

Very sad to see that some people can't simply be happy for their own team without wanting to rub it in the faces of others.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:12 am

Have to say some of you welsh can be very cocky. Infact the english seem to be stereotypically known as the arrogant type when it comes to winning, but I haven't seen it half as much as the welsh here. This over-confident attitude is pretty irritating. From the sounds of some of you, the entire lions team should just be made of welsh 1-15. Also, us irish supporters do know that our star players aren't in great form, we don't need gloaters to remind us.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Feckless Rogue Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:59 am

I think Ireland are in a very healthy state for the most part. The pack played well in the World Cup. Beat Australia. Wales exposed our weakness very well. A lack of penetration and pace in midfield. Not so long ago it was a strength. But ROG, D'arcy and O'Driscoll are all in their 30's now. They lacked the pace and power to trouble the Welsh.

Sexton is the logical replacement for ROG. And he's quality. We need new blood in the center. And O'Driscoll is missing the 6 nations. So we're going to get some. Whether it's Earls, Cave, Spence, McFadden, Griffen or O'Malley. I worry about the lack of a backs coach. But I don't think we're in bad nick at all. And by the way POC is in the form of his career and will be on the next Lions tour.

The Welsh team are in very good nick too. They have young players coming through that look better than the guys they're replacing. Potential 6 Nations champs next year. Of course after making an impact at the World Cup everyone will identify them as a threat and the youngsters will be analysed heavily by the opposition for strengths and weaknesses. Teams are learning to counter Sean O'Brien more effectively. They'll do the same with the Welsh.

On the comments about irritating Welsh fans. I think it's important to remember the majority of Welsh posters here are sound. We all have a few eejits. And a Lions selection thread in particular always brings out the biased national specs on most of us. And you should have seen the arguments on old 606 in the build up to the last Lions tour.
Feckless Rogue
Feckless Rogue

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 am

red_stag wrote:Very sad to see that some people can't simply be happy for their own team without wanting to rub it in the faces of others.

Hear hear.

Also, I've said it before and I'll probably have cause to say it again, but I hope people realise that a few arrogant, crowing Welshmen on an internet forum don't represent all Welshmen.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:42 am

luckless_pedestrian wrote:
red_stag wrote:Very sad to see that some people can't simply be happy for their own team without wanting to rub it in the faces of others.

Hear hear.

Also, I've said it before and I'll probably have cause to say it again, but I hope people realise that a few arrogant, crowing Welshmen on an internet forum don't represent all Welshmen.
clap

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:19 am

Surely there won't be a Lions team just George North versus

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontheman Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 am

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:These Lions threads normally create some banter but most are done as WUMs. I can't make up my mind about this one yet.

My contribution, Scotland are poor in the backs however without a doubt we have the best Hooker in the home nations in the shape of Ross Ford. Furthermore our pack utterly dominated England in the Scrum, Lineout and Breakdown in the 6N and the RWC back and it was England's potent backs that won the game for them.

Barclay, Brown, Gray, Murray and Ford I reckon will be in contention for a Lions tour as would either Lawson or Blair. Furthermore I would also give honourable mentions to Ansbro, S Lamont and Max Evans to make the trip too.
who needs a hooker the way they feed the ball these days

Dontheman

Back to top Go down

Post by irnbrew Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:53 am

LYDIATE

irnbrew

Back to top Go down

Post by R!skysports Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:16 pm

Dontheman wrote:who needs a hooker the way they feed the ball these days

Most teams do, if he holds up the scrum, disruptes the opposition scrum, carries the ball, breaks tackles, makes tackles, and generally becomes a total nusiance to the opposition

R!skysports

Back to top Go down

Post by Dontheman Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 pm

good point and I do wish the Welsh lineout was a bit more dependable. Another point for me would be the kicking coach given the way we kicked away the World Cup, but Wilco was terrible too. We all love NJ but it seems that these days a 'new' ball is inevitable and maybe a new approach is needed. Sorry to have to say that though.

Dontheman

Back to top Go down

Post by flankertye Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm

George North.

flankertye

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:16 pm

Blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Your lot started it. I just posted the facts and that isn't rubbing anything in the faces of others. I'm happy at the state Welsh rugby is in at the moment.

Bore off.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by AsLongAsBut100ofUs Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Morgan, no call for that, mate. Stag is simply trying to keep the peace for the benefit of all Ale

AsLongAsBut100ofUs

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Morgan,

Just because there are Irish idiots out there, it doesn't mean that others should act that way too. We are all our own men.

Anyway best of luck to all home nations and here's to a whopper of a Lions tour.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Morgannwg wrote:

Blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Your lot started it. I just posted the facts and that isn't rubbing anything in the faces of others. I'm happy at the state Welsh rugby is in at the moment.

Bore off.

Sorry, but what age are you mate? Rolling Eyes

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Is that all you got to say when confronted with the truth?

I think "how old are you?" is a bit of old retort on here now. (zzzzzzzzz).
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:59 pm

I agree, I think it is past your bedtime too, son. Off you go now!

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:04 am

Sorry, it's not past bedtime, saturday tomorrow. But when I next have trouble getting to sleep I can just come on here and read your posts 'cause they can bore anyone to sleep! Very Happy

*EDIT - RE my rant post last night. Sorry to offend, I felt I was just defending my people. Fed up of some of the shoite on here lately, it's really getting like the old cesspit BBC 606.
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next