The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lukas Rosol

+16
lydian
reckoner
gboycottnut
Danny_1982
Chydremion
Josiah Maiestas
super_realist
Good Golly I'm Olly
socal1976
invisiblecoolers
User 774433
laverfan
luciusmann
Seifer Almasy
newballs
TopoftheChops
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lukas Rosol Empty Lukas Rosol

Post by TopoftheChops Thu 28 Jun 2012, 10:22 pm

You sir are my hero!

What a match, what great hitting, where was Nadal?

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Lukas Rosol Empty Re: Lukas Rosol

Post by newballs Thu 28 Jun 2012, 11:51 pm

Sulking on the other side of the court of course.

newballs

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 1:20 am

and arguing with the umpire as usual. Taking 27 seconds average serve.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 29 Jun 2012, 1:27 am

Interesting comments from Lukas:

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/news.aspx?articleid=18480&zoneid=25

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 1:37 am

Nadal = scum.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 29 Jun 2012, 1:42 am

luciusmann wrote:Interesting comments from Lukas:

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/news.aspx?articleid=18480&zoneid=25

Lots of adrenalin, but apologies, in the end, should be accounted for. All is well that ends Well. (Signed - Your Friendly Bard). Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 29 Jun 2012, 1:42 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:Nadal = scum.

Keep calm....Nadal's conduct isn't always perfect but it's hard to keep composure every second of a match.

Credit to Rosol, he didn't get put off.

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:07 am

So sad to see the Wumming and trolling by Seifer again means we can't discuss the match Sad

I saw it live Rosol was stunning (a bit like Tsonga last year except even better), while Nadal was not playing too bad.

But why discuss that? Let's just all burn Nadal after he loses like Seifer and get some psycho satisfaction.
Incredible the mods haven't done anything yet, Seifer was banned from the original 606 for a reason. Also wrote quite a grapihic disturbing post yesterday, the mods decided it was OK though.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:18 am

If we're going to call Nadal a scum'bag, read this from tennis.com:

The moment that final unreturnable flew by Nadal, Rosol tossed his racquet, which bounced helter-skelter into and over the net. He fell to his knees and then lay for a few moments on the court. Nadal waited patiently at the net. His instinct to do the right thing, to be a decent, humble fellow kicked in then. Nadal walked over and picked up Rosol's racquet and handed it to him when they met to shake hands.

It was a little bit like pulling the spear from your chest and giving it back to the man who put it there, but nevermind. It was merely the final improbable moment of an unbelievable night.

Exemplary post match conduct from Nadal.

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:20 am

Yeah shame about:

1. 26 seconds average time for serve. Rule BREAK.
2. deliberately bumping into opponent. RULE BREAK.
3. Arguing with umpire accusing Rosol of swaying deliberately
4. Having Rosol's serve (that was within the rules) retaken. RULE BREAK.
5. Going for towel breaks during Rosol's serve (and in last game too). RULE BREAK.

Face it, your hero is a cheating scumbag. And now trying to have me silenced for saying it. LMAO UNREAL!

Nothing you guys can come up with is going to wash with those of us with a brain. We can see what nadal is about. It is plain.

Last edited by Seifer Almasy on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:22 am

Lucius clap

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:28 am

I am not a fan of Rafa either, but Seifer u have to understand he is a legend of the tennis and a great human being like Federer is.

Yes he lost, but he didnt lose his status, its just one match thumbsup .

On the other hand I just can't believe how the hell Rosol kep his cool and didn't panic a moment in the 5th set, this is more incredible than st.sets win, hats off for his great performance. clap

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:29 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:Yeah shame about:

1. 26 seconds average time for serve. Rule BREAK.
2. deliberately bumping into opponent. RULE BREAK.
3. Arguing with umpire accusing Rosol of swaying deliberately
4. Having Rosol's serve (that was within the rules) retaken. RULE BREAK.
5. Going for towel breaks during Rosol's serve (and in last game too). RULE BREAK.

Face it, your hero is a cheating scumbag. And now trying to have me silenced for saying it. LMAO UNREAL!

Nothing you guys can come up with is going to wash with those of us with a brain. We can see what nadal is about. It is plain.

Nadal's conduct during the match is debatable and I'm more a Fed fan but mentioning the average time for serve is irrelevant, the onus is on officials to enforce the rules, not Nadal. Same again about the umpire asking Rosol to re-serve, the umpire decided that, not Nadal.

Your complaints shouldn't be directed at Nadal but mainly the umpire. Write to Wimbledon instead of moaning to us about it! Nadal bumped into Rosol yes, but Rosol didn't make an issue of it at the time and they continued play. Minor incident of little consequence, didn't affect the result of the game.

I'm still in shock at the result myself but I wish posters wouldn't be so vindictive to Nadal or his fans. Yes he lost but:

a) Nadal didn't play badly
b) Little point in being blindly biased and not giving credit to Nadal for his post match conduct
c) We ought not to ignore his current status and historical status of being one of the greats of the game. He has as many slams as Borg and Laver. Were they one trick ponies too?

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:37 am

It isn't debatable. It is there on video and is a fact. Also blaming the umpire solely for the actions of Nadal is yet again more appeasing and failure to admit the awful truth that Nadal is a bad sportsman. Calling a fact debatable? Give me a break. Had the umpire started docking points like he should have done, and Nadal argued or got a default, you'd be here blaming the umpire haha!

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:41 am

How is it appeasing? The umpire has the authority to enforce the rules, not Nadal!

It being on video doesn't make it a fact. It's how you choose to take it or interpret it. Some will chose to interpret it negatively. Others not. That's your choice. Most probably most of us won't.

Again your detracting from Nadal's post match conduct. Do you agree it was very respectful and humble of him to pick up Rosol's racket after he threw it over the net to Nadal's side for Nadal to then pick it up and give it to him at the net?

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:43 am

If you can't admit that Nadal has broken rules in that match and then go on to say that it is debatable, what other word can I use? You are clearly uninterested in the facts here.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:47 am

You can surely make the same complaint against the police when they don't enforce the law or are timid, right? Like last year's riots, why are the rules (i.e. laws) not being enforced!

Difference? People were in danger and died in the riots. This is a tennis match. Yes rules should be enforced and I wouldn't be complaining if they were but it's a bit rich to blame Nadal for that. It's well known Nadal takes his time on his serve and Djokovic is even worse. Haven't seen you complaining about Djokovic though?

I'm uninterested in your partial interpretation of the facts, not the facts themselves.

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:49 am

The police generally do enforce the law, but another absurd comparison. This is a game on TV with multi millions spent on it with an umpire who is supposed to do his job and a player who is not meant to cheat.

You keep trying to switch the blame to the umpire for the deeds of Nadal... it isn't going to work.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:59 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:The police generally do enforce the law, but another absurd comparison. This is a game on TV with multi millions spent on it with an umpire who is supposed to do his job and a player who is not meant to cheat.

You keep trying to switch the blame to the umpire for the deeds of Nadal... it isn't going to work.

Your complaint about the enforcing of the rules is perfectly reasonable. I'm making the equally fair counter point that it's the umpire's job to enforce those rules, not Nadal's. If it was such a clear cut example of cheating, can you explain why the umpire hasn't pulled Nadal up on it? Mainly because it's not as clear cut as you'd like to think?

I agree that you might think it is cheating, but what if we ask 100 people and 85 of them say it isn't and 15 say it is. Does 15 people saying it is make it cheating? No. Most people won't agree with you that he's outright cheating in the clear cut manner you're saying he is. Just because you believe it sincerely doesn't change the fact that most people still wouldn't blame him as he isn't the umpire!

The police don't always enforce the law, it can often be done partially, or done unfairly or harshly.

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:01 am

Calling Nadal a 'cheat' without proof.

He has been fined before for incidents, so has Federer been (USO 2009, DelPotro - same umpire - Jack Garner).

The 'humanity' of a Tennis player is on display here. Treating Tennis players like Gladiators of a bygone time and cannon fodder is 'dehumanising'.

This 'average time taken between points' has been discussed before. Remember the AO 2012 final, where both finalists took more than 20 seconds (per ITF in slams) and also take longer than 25 seconds (per ATP rules) in ATP matches.

The ultimate responsibility is the umpire's and discretion is theirs alone. No TV spectator is allowed to overrule the chair umpire. The umpire asks a point to be replayed or not based on his/her judgement. For instance, Serena lost to Kim based on an umpire's decision.

The 'drugs' innuendo has also been used to discredit Nadal, but there is no proof in public domain, so it is speculation again.

Even Federer is not in favour of shot clocks on the court and would like umpires to be ultimate judge of the playing conditions on court.

For example, Nadal slipped and fell and hit the net, technically the point had ended with the ball double bouncing on the ground. The umpire, in his discretion, allowed recovery time.

Nadal lost, his fans will live with it. Umpire applied rules, his detractors need to live with that too. OK

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:03 am

If breaking rules (and provable by video) persistently is not cheating... what is? It isn't like he does it once or twice a match. It is relentless and again, video evidence.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:08 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:If breaking rules (and provable by video) persistently is not cheating... what is? It isn't like he does it once or twice a match. It is relentless and again, video evidence.

You keep talking about what you see on the TV screen, but forget the simple fact that the umpire also has a device for him/her to call time. Are the 'stop clocks' on TV and the umpires, synchronised? chin

Do you understand the differences between 'Average' and 'Actual' time? Is the player given a 'credit' for playing a point in 10.5 seconds for the next point to have the extra 9.5 seconds? Laugh

There is no concept of the 'spirit of the sport' involved in this discussion, is it?

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:11 am

My suggestion to posters who dislike Nadal intensely, control your blood pressure, walk away from the idiot box and use the 'OFF' button. If you cannot find the 'OFF' button, please find the User's Guide for your electronics and study it for usability with minimal stress. Run

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:13 am

He broke the time rule a number of times regardless. He went over the 20 second mark persistently, that is why his average is so high. You don't get averages higher than 25s without the sum that made those averages adding up. See? Averages higher than the number in question must mean that at least some went over the limit, and being 26s average to a limit of 20 means he did it often. Fact. He broke the time rule numerous times, he physically interfered with another player and more over, he had a legitimate point deducted. Two of these things are illegal and one is the umpires mistake along with Nadal's blatant bad sportsmanship.

It is all there on video, and it is a fact. I'm perfectly calm, but what you are saying makes 0 sense. As usual, another load of excuses and blatant blind eye.

Last edited by Seifer Almasy on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:17 am

Yes well done Seifer. Clearly as we can all see Laverfan is a terrible poster who is blind and doesn't know what she is talking about while you are all knowledgeable picard

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:20 am

laverfan wrote:My suggestion to posters who dislike Nadal intensely, control your blood pressure, walk away from the idiot box and use the 'OFF' button. If you cannot find the 'OFF' button, please find the User's Guide for your electronics and study it for usability with minimal stress. Run
As a mod you are not powerless. Headscratch

Can't you do anything about these trolls who 'go to the idiot box' as you put it. A troll is a troll, whether anti Fed or anti- Nadal and should all be punished severely IMHO.

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:32 am

You keep saying troll but all I see here is you ranting and raving about specific posters. Put a sock in it. You are breaking rules more than I supposedly am. I am not abusing you or mentioning you in every post trying to bring every debate down to a personal slanging match.

Clearly your own arguments and opinions are weak.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by luciusmann Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:40 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:You keep saying troll but all I see here is you ranting and raving about specific posters. Put a sock in it. You are breaking rules more than I supposedly am.

He isn't ranting and raving. I can't really see why you feel the need to kick Nadal's loss even more, you keep going on and on as if Rosol lost the match as a result of Nadal's 'underhand' tactics. Did we watch the same match? Did you watch the match? Rosol won. Yet you feel the need to denigrate Nadal further. Why can't we talk about the actual match rather than bringing up the line you have rehashed about Nadal before?

There's a time and place if you want to go on and on about Nadal alleged rule breaking but why are doing so now he's lost? Why not after his first match against Belucci? Is it only because you want to come here and gloat at Nadal's loss and criticize him endlessly hoping for a more favourable reception? Seems that way.

luciusmann

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:42 am

Every 2 minutes I see my name pop up with a demand for a ban. As I said. Put a sock in it. The time and place for Nadal's rule breaking (not alleged, it is a fact) is here. A tennis forum.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by User 774433 Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:49 am

luciusmann wrote:
Seifer Almasy wrote:You keep saying troll but all I see here is you ranting and raving about specific posters. Put a sock in it. You are breaking rules more than I supposedly am.

He isn't ranting and raving. I can't really see why you feel the need to kick Nadal's loss even more, you keep going on and on as if Rosol lost the match as a result of Nadal's 'underhand' tactics. Did we watch the same match? Did you watch the match? Rosol won. Yet you feel the need to denigrate Nadal further. Why can't we talk about the actual match rather than bringing up the line you have rehashed about Nadal before?

There's a time and place if you want to go on and on about Nadal alleged rule breaking but why are doing so now he's lost? Why not after his first match against Belucci? Is it only because you want to come here and gloat at Nadal's loss and criticize him endlessly hoping for a more favourable reception? Seems that way.

Spot on Lucius clap

To quote Laverfan:
laverfan wrote:My suggestion to posters who dislike Nadal intensely, control your blood pressure, walk away from the idiot box and use the 'OFF' button. If you cannot find the 'OFF' button, please find the User's Guide for your electronics and study it for usability with minimal stress. Run

User 774433

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 29 Jun 2012, 3:53 am

It Must Be Love wrote:
As a mod you are not powerless. Headscratch

Can't you do anything about these trolls who 'go to the idiot box' as you put it. A troll is a troll, whether anti Fed or anti- Nadal and should all be punished severely IMHO.

IMBL, I would behave like Nadal's detractors, who claim Nadal behaves badly, if, because I have the power to ban, I ban. I would prefer a debate. A debate can be irrational at times. It is what the discussion is about. Just because Seifer repeats his viewpoint, does not mean I can ban him. Similar to the idiot box advice, please use the 'foe' button, if you do not want see what Seifer posts. Wink

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by laverfan Fri 29 Jun 2012, 4:03 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:He broke the time rule a number of times regardless. He went over the 20 second mark persistently, that is why his average is so high. You don't get averages higher than 25s without the sum that made those averages adding up. See? Averages higher than the number in question must mean that at least some went over the limit, and being 26s average to a limit of 20 means he did it often. Fact. He broke the time rule numerous times, he physically interfered with another player and more over, he had a legitimate point deducted. Two of these things are illegal and one is the umpires mistake along with Nadal's blatant bad sportsmanship.

It is all there on video, and it is a fact. I'm perfectly calm, but what you are saying makes 0 sense. As usual, another load of excuses and blatant blind eye.

Video is not a fact. It is subject to interpretation. As is the umpires decision. The interpretation lies in the eyes of the beholder.

10 points in a game, in the sequence of points.

Sequence 1 - 26, 26, 26, 26, 26, 26, 26, 26, 26, 26 = Average 26.

Sequence 2 - 26, 26, 5, 5, 5, 47(Rosol fell down), 47(crowd making mexican waves), 47(streaker ran on court), 51(Nadal broke a string), 1 = Average 26. (In this sequence, 4 points were faster than average).

You seem to forget basics of averages. Wink

Think about it. Hate causes what I term 'mind-blindness'.

laverfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2012, 4:33 am

I hope that posters don't treat this forum as if they were some role play character from a "final fantasy" game chin

wikipedia wrote:Seifer [Almasy] has a short temper and is often depicted as a bully who desires attention. He is also fiercely independent and is often punished for his recklessness. He is the leader of Balamb Garden's disciplinary committee with his friends Fujin and Raijin. After joining Ultimecia, he becomes the leader of the Galbadian army...

Back to top Go down

Post by socal1976 Fri 29 Jun 2012, 6:16 am

Back to Rosol, lost in all this talk about Nadal was an incredible performance by Rosol. I really want the people who talked against the lower ranked players getting a slightly bigger share of prize money to remember this performance. These guys are not extras. They are extremely talented. And yes they usually lose to the top ranked guys but look at the splash that Rosol made in this tournament. The midranking non-seeded guys are important parts of the tour and provide some interesting and breathtaking tennis over the course of the year. The margins separating number 1 and 150 are really, really small and we need to start giving these guys who are talented players as well a little more respect. Rosol did it for the little guy tonight.

socal1976

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 7:04 am

You are gettin' very desperate now Nore LMAO! I mean, wow, talk about bottom of the barrel onslaught because I attack your cheating hero.

Video is not subject to interpretation at all (assuming it shows clearly what is going on, which the ones at Wimbledon did), as you would find out in front of 12 men and women in a jury if you committed a crime on one. To my knowledge no defence has used

"Sorry, I know you can see that plain as day on camera but it is all subjective, remember that when coming to deliberations" They would be laughed out of court. There is a reason we have CCTV you know. It is very reliable as evidence.

Nor is a rule open to interpretation. The rules state absolutes in the case of time and of conduct. Nadal broke 2 rules clearly and brought into question a third. These are facts.

I am really surprised such lengths are being reached in the desperate attempt to protect a man from what is a blatant set of unsportsmanlike conduct and rule breaking. I must confess, calling Video Evidence and statistical absolutes subjective is a new one on me.

More over, why anyone would want to keep protecting a man like Nadal baffles me.

The Master said, 'I never enlighten anyone who has not been driven to distraction by trying to understand a difficulty or who has not got into a frenzy trying to put his ideas into words. 'When I have pointed out one corner of a square to anyone and he does not come back with the other three, I will not point it out to him a second time.'

Last edited by Seifer Almasy on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Jun 2012, 8:07 am

Nadal is a very good sportsman. He plays the matches very competitively and hence why to you he looks like he is cheating and 'scum'. While that is just your opinion, I think if you went into the sporting world, most would say Nadal is one of the nicest guys out there. He does take ages between points which is annoying but that's just his routine. And on the towel thing. Doesn't every player get there towels and wipe themselves between points?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:08 am

So Nadal barging Rosol out of the way, taking longer than the allowed time between points, always last on court, claiming Rosol's swaying was putting him off, saying he isn't ready when he's just been aced (even though he's supposed to play to servers pace) amounts to good sportsmanship does it?

A one word congratualtion for one of Wimbledon's greatest ever shocks.

Yeh, what a true Gent Nadal is. Laugh

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:10 am

super_realist wrote:So Nadal barging Rosol out of the way, taking longer than the allowed time between points, always last on court, claiming Rosol's swaying was putting him off, saying he isn't ready when he's just been aced (even though he's supposed to play to servers pace) amounts to good sportsmanship does it?

A one word congratualtion for one of Wimbledon's greatest ever shocks.

Yeh, what a true Gent Nadal is. Laugh

It really is ridiculous when you read that and then discover people defending it.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:10 am

On the time allowed between points thing. If the umpire doesn't call him up for it, why is it bad? It's like in football, if there is a tackle and the referee doesn't call a foul it isn't a foul. It is just using the rules to your advantage and most sports people do it.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:13 am

If I break your leg and run off and no one sees me, no one can prosecute me.

If I murder someone and there is no evidence I get off scot free.

If I rob your home and no one finds me, the ends justify the means.

Are you really telling me that you don't understand how retarded your argument is? What Nadal did was wrong. Admit it. He did not use the rules to his advantage. He BROKE THE RULES. When will that sink in?

Last edited by Seifer Almasy on Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:16 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:If I break your leg and run off and no one sees me, no one can prosecute me.

If I murder someone and there is no evidence I get off scot free.

If I rob your home and no one finds me, the ends justify the means.

Are you really telling me that you don't understand how retarded your argument is? What Nadal did was wrong. Admit it.

Am I talking about anything other than sport? I am talking about specifically in sport. Yes in a real life that argument is retarded but in sport people push the boundaries to the edge to see what they can get away with, and if they can get away with it they will

I admit some of the stuff Nadal does is wrong. As a casual Tennis fan it irks me and bores me. But the guy isn't the scum of the tennis world like you make him out to be.
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:17 am

So because it is in sport it is okay?

If I run at you in football and break your leg on purpose but the ref says it is a fair challenge, it is Okay?

Can your argument get anymore flawed? He blatantly broke 2 rules. BLATANTLY. I don't care if God says it is ok. The rules say it isn't. He cheated. He has done it before, he will do it again. There is a reason that chancer is singled out. The reason is he does it an awful lot and there are numerous articles about him. The way he shrugged past Rosol was disgusting. His time wasting and time rule breaking are awful and wrong. His gamesmanship and fake injury time outs are a joke.

And anyone who defends this man becomes a joke with him.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:21 am

I just don't understand your constant bashing of Nadal tbh Seifer. I just think it is incredibly petty (in fact like most of the tennis section on here)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:22 am

I think it is more petty and disgusting that you and your ilk want to ignore blatant cheating in sport and worse still, want to make excuses for it when others bring it up. One way or another, that git's career will be over, and judging by non clay results, his days of winning are coming to an end completely.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:23 am

Trust me I'm not a tennis fan. I just don't understand this section. I'm sure the tennis player you like has cheated in the sport as well, did you moan as much when he/she did?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:26 am

federer:

Never taken fake injury time outs or many time outs in general (I can't remember 1)

Never barged into opponent

Never had opponents legitimate shot penalised

Never wasted time deliberately

And that goes for tsonga, my other favourite. We aren't discussing my favourite players, we are discussing Nadal. Why is it so hard for you to hold your hand up and say Nadal broke the rules deliberately and that it was wrong?

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:27 am

If I run at you in football and break your leg on purpose but the ref says it is a fair challenge, it is Okay?

I was with Roy Keane in 2001 and Zidane in 2006.

Sometimes people deserve it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seifer Almasy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:27 am

legendkillarV2 wrote:

Then you are as bad as Nadal. I feel sorry for you that you would admit that on a public forum.

Seifer Almasy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:31 am

Never had opponents legitimate shot penalised

He didn't recognised Melzer's 'Legitimate' shots post Monte Carlo 2011.

And that goes for tsonga, my other favourite. We aren't discussing my favourite players, we are discussing Nadal. Why is it so hard for you to hold your hand up and say Nadal broke the rules deliberately and that it was wrong?

“It’s not fair,” Tsonga said. “If it’s really close, he would never say ‘out’ against Rafa. If Rafa doesn’t like him anymore, he would not be in the chair many times in a final and semifinal.”

A serial whinger like Federer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:32 am

Seifer Almasy wrote:
legendkillarV2 wrote:

Then you are as bad as Nadal. I feel sorry for you that you would admit that on a public forum.

I feel sorry for you who has never played sport, but hey.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next