The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
JuliusHMarx
Adam D
Pal Joey
seanmichaels
superflyweight
Rowley
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 22 Oct 2014, 10:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Union Cane wrote:Decades, lol.

Oh Christ.

Not this again.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:13 pm

Union Cane wrote:Mooi Cobain?

it is current affurs

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Union Cane Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:25 pm

Ebola
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:31 pm

picard oh FFS

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:36 pm

Balotelli?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:40 pm

The Seige of Kobane?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:44 pm

Never heard of it.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:50 pm

Union Cane wrote:Never heard of it.

Shut up?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Fri 24 Oct 2014, 3:51 pm

Anyway...

Union Cane wrote:
music:

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Oct 2014, 4:59 am

Fork

Had a gale blow through just before which was kind of surreal. It was quite warm earlier on.
In fact, bloody hot. Much cooler now.

Don't tell me you are all Jack Bruce? RIP...
I love Cream and especially Disraeli Gears.
Would have it in my Top 15 albums of All Time for sure.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Mon 27 Oct 2014, 7:05 am

I'm not Senzo Meyiwa, 27, South African goalkeeper shot dead last night.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Oct 2014, 7:36 am

I'm not Cream bass player and all round legend Jack Bruce.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 27 Oct 2014, 7:46 am

Never heard of him but I'm not Jack Bruce either.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Oct 2014, 11:54 am

Bit quiet round these parts today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:04 pm

Wasn't it the Culture Cup Surfing Weekend in Cornwall?

I couldn't make it, unfortunately.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:05 pm

funny day today. lovely drive to work, roads clear, bright sunsheeeeeine. difficult to believe it'll be dark at 5.15.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:06 pm

Union Cane wrote:Wasn't it the Culture Cup Surfing Weekend in Cornwall?

I couldn't make it, unfortunately.

Laugh very cruel...

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:08 pm

Did anyone watch channel 4 last night. Have cleared up where Shah has been. There was a documentary about him on called Four Lions.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:42 pm

Didn't see it. I was half-watching something about Tutankhamun and his mother being his father's sister and also his aunt which made his father his uncle and he was his own cousin, or something.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Oct 2014, 1:27 pm

play golf at the weekend cane?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Mon 27 Oct 2014, 1:30 pm

Nope.

I did cut the grass though, but it was a bit wet so it looks terrible.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Oct 2014, 1:35 pm

Don't think you can sneak golf talk in just because it is quiet Sean.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Oct 2014, 1:41 pm

Used to be a groundsman at the school where I lived. Boss always asked me why i cut the greens in the summer holidays. As soon as he left for the day'd i'd get the clubs out and have a bash.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 27 Oct 2014, 2:36 pm

I've spent all morning trying to figure out why the time stamp on all the posts is wrong. In the end it turns out I don't know.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 27 Oct 2014, 2:41 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've spent all morning trying to figure out why the time stamp on all the posts is wrong. In the end it turns out I don't know.

The clock on my car miraculously fixed itself over the weekend. No longer an hour slow.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 27 Oct 2014, 2:56 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I've spent all morning trying to figure out why the time stamp on all the posts is wrong. In the end it turns out I don't know.

At least you're still around. I always believed a freak surfing accident was a bit vigorous for you, but did have genuine fears you were Jack Bruce.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 27 Oct 2014, 5:05 pm

Hopefully its all fixed now!¬

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 27 Oct 2014, 8:29 pm

kingraf wrote: I'm not Senzo Meyiwa, 27, South African goalkeeper shot dead last night.

Simply shocking. He was over here earlier in the year playing in that friendly.
It was another random act of violence surely... wrong place at the wrong time, yes?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Oct 2014, 7:45 am

Hopefully, mate. He Was actually supposed to go down to the coast on Sunday, but decided to pop round to his girlfriend's house. It was shocking though. Don't know if it's wrong place wrong time, mind you. Couple factors in the story seem to appear a little dodgy, even if the police think it was a standard botched robbery. For one, having held a whole house hostage, they made off with only one cellphone. Still, it's a dodgy area Vosloorus, and I'm rather surprised his girlfriend still lived there, as she'd have made herself some decent coinage over the years.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Oct 2014, 7:46 am

Morning all. I say all, but realise based on yesterday that is ambitious.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Oct 2014, 7:51 am

Morning Geoffrey.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:19 am

Morning. At least I think it's morning. Looking at the post times, I might start cooking my tea.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:22 am

My post times were also off for the last two weeks. It's so too say fixed now, even if it's on BST.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:32 am

bloody'ell, you lot are up early.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:34 am

What time are you there? 8:30am in the UK? The clock stamp looks about 3 hours out.

Hey Raf, just chatting with my neighbour (a really nice Lebanese Muslim chap, very Australianised) about his plans to buy a small runabout
(we call them tinnies... about 4m long aluminium boat) or..................... drumroll.......................................................!

a Jet Ski.

I suggested burnt orange with silver lightening bolt motifs. (think I may having jokingly called him a fish-shredder)
He agreed it's much harder to fish from a jetski (can be done though) but it's more fun than a tinny.
However, a tinny is more comfortable for exploring the waterways and chucking a line over.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:40 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Today at 6:34 pm

That's the time stamp I see on your post - 10 hours ahead of GMT.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:43 am

If you go into your profile, there is a time zone setting.

I reset it for the whole of the forum but you might have to do it individually.

All of you are showing the right time to me!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:43 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Today at 6:34 pm

That's the time stamp I see on your post - 10 hours ahead of GMT.

7:43pm here now

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:43 am

Its under "preferences"

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:46 am

link please.

1.White youth, black youth, better find another solution. Why not phone up Robin Hood, and ask him for some wealth distribution?

2.People so busy, make me feel dizzy, taxi light shines so bright. But I don't, need no friends

3.I’ve teamed up with the hippies now I’ve got my fringe unfurled. I wanna give peace, love and kisses out to the whole stinking world.

4.I'm not singing for the future, I'm not dreaming of the past. I'm not talking of the first time, I never think about the last.

5.Head in the clouds, and a mouthful of pie. Head in a blouse, everybody loves him, I see why

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:46 am

Adam D wrote:Its under "preferences"

Thanks mate. I just checked mine. It was set to Istanbul. Fixed it now to the correct time.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:47 am

Mine was set to Port Moresby.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:53 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Mine was set to Port Moresby.

Blimey. Someone is messing with our minds!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:54 am

2 is Waterloo Sunset by the Kinks

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:55 am

I was set to Port Moresby too. Wherever that is.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:55 am

1 is White Man in Hammersmith Palais by the Clash, which would suggest the link is regions within London.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 28 Oct 2014, 8:56 am

It's in Papua New Guinea apparently.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:00 am

Never fished on a jet ski... It sounds rather difficult, especially when you get a decent hook. Still, a jet ski > a tinnie, I think you called it? It gets all the girls.

What did he say about the colour scheme? I bet he loved it
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:02 am

Rowley wrote:It's in Papua New Guinea apparently.

Horrible place. It's always 28-32 degrees (drives you mad eventually) and very violent and lawless on the streets.
It's close to the Pacific Rim of Fire fault lines as well.
Best to give PM a miss.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:03 am

Mine was in fact set to Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Never been, but doubtless there's either a coup or one being planned over there at this very moment.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 28 Oct 2014, 9:06 am

Correct-ish. Others were:

Only living boy in new cross
Rainy night in soho (sheeet song that)
Dagenham Dave

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next